Dark World Xyz

Colourless, Reincarnated King of Dark World
[Xyz/ Rank 5/ DARK/ Fiend/ ATK : 2300/ DEF: 1300]
2 Level 5 Fiend-Type monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned ; you can add 1 banished Fiend-Type monster to your hand. Once during either player's Battle Phase : you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card ; all "Dark World" monsters you control gain ATK equal to the number of "Dark World" cards in your graveyard x 100 until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed : return 2 "Dark World" monsters to your Deck ; discard 1 card from your hand. The discarded card is treated as being discarded by your Opponent's card effect.

I posted it for a contest and got 2nd place :). Cnc much appreciated.

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1308413041' post='5292601']
With no Synchro's or Fusions, Dark Worlds are a good candidate for Xyz extra deck.

Rank 5 is perfect.

ATK bonus is kinda un-inspiring reward for such hard work.

The very last sentence is what I don't like, didn't need it.

Yeah, I'll stick with Grapha and Reign-Beaux. Shame.
[/quote]
Edited, anything else ?
Ignore Bahamut. He's dead wrong.

Rank 5 is <3 for the Lords of DW. Better than Tiras and Adreus.

Oh, you get your RFPd Snow back. That is great <3

ATK boost is potentially really powerful, though a bit lackluster. Maybe tone it down to 100, considering it's overall strength.

The last sentence is perfect, it's like mini avarice, but with a discard rather than a draw. Also, add the part about the Discard counting as an opponent's card effect. It turns this into Celri. It needs it. It activates secondary effects, which is always good, cause only Celri does that, ATM. Or lolfableddiarrhea.

Reign-Beaux and Grapha are in a different area than this card, and Reign-Beaux is just terrible. No one runs him. This is in the Extra deck, and is not the same as Grapha.

Overall, a 9/10, for me. Potentially pretty Broken.
[quote name='Ravenous Black' timestamp='1308420832' post='5292882']
Ignore Bahamut. He's dead wrong.

Rank 5 is <3 for the Lords of DW. Better than Tiras and Adreus.

Oh, you get your RFPd Snow back. That is great <3

ATK boost is potentially really powerful, though a bit lackluster. Maybe tone it down to 100, considering it's overall strength.

The last sentence is perfect, it's like mini avarice, but with a discard rather than a draw. Also, add the part about the Discard counting as an opponent's card effect. It turns this into Celri. It needs it. It activates secondary effects, which is always good, cause only Celri does that, ATM. Or lolfableddiarrhea.

Reign-Beaux and Grapha are in a different area than this card, and Reign-Beaux is just terrible. No one runs him. This is in the Extra deck, and is not the same as Grapha.

Overall, a 9/10, for me. Potentially pretty Broken.
[/quote]

Thanks for the great review, re-edited.

Archived