Gaming Central

Glitch

Welcome to...

Gaming Central!

GamingCentralLogo3.png

Made By : .:Blu:.

In this club it is all about video games! From reviews to the best games, this is the ultimate gaming club!

[spoiler=Favorite Video Games]Here are some of our member's favorite video games.[spoiler=Consoles][spoiler=Playstation 3]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Madden 12

Call of Duty : Black Ops

Infamous 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Warhawk

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Duke Nukem Forever

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

NBA 2K11

God of War III

Uncharted 2

Mass Effect 2

Final Fantasy XIII

[spoiler=Playstation 2] Mana Khemia

Kingdom Hearts

Chaos Wars

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

Time Splitters 2

Kingdom Hearts 2

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Dragon Quest 8 : Journey of the Cursed King

Tales of the Abyss

Final Fantasy X

Sly 1

Sly 2

Sly 3

Ratchet and Clank

Shadow of Colossus

[spoiler=Playstation] Hogs of War

Legend of Mana

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Baldies

Final Fantasy X

Spyro The Dragon

[spoiler=Xbox 360]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Skyrim V: Elder Scrolls

Call of Duty : Black Ops

Halo Reach

Jurassic : The Hunted

Borderlands

Ben 10: Vilgax Attacks

Fable III

Halo 3

Homefront

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Halo 3

Gears of War

Fable III

Mass Effect 2

[spoiler=Nintendo Wii]Call of Duty : Black Ops

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption

NCAA Football 2009 : All-Play

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess

Castlevania Jugdement

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Mario Kart Wii

[spoiler=Nintendo Gamecube] Gotcha Force

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Resident Evil

Metal Arms : Glitch in the System

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

Naruto : Clash of Ninja 2

SSX Tricky

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

[spoiler=Nintendo 64]Super Smash Bros.

Super Mario 64

Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

Mario Kart 64

Paper Mario

[spoiler=Super Nintendo Entertainment System]Super Mario World

[spoiler=Nintendo Entertainment System]Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. 3

[spoiler=PC]Crysis

Crysis 2

Portal

Portal 2

Fable

Football Manager

Team Fortress 2

Minecraft

[spoiler=Handhelds][spoiler=Nintendo DS]Pokemon Black

Pokemon White

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

New Super Mario Bros.

Final Fantasy Tactics A(Advanced) 2

Yugioh 5D's World Championship 2010 : Reverse of Arcadia

Yugioh 5D's World Championship 2011 : Rise Over the Nexus

Pokemon SoulSilver

Pokemon Platinum

The World Ends With You

The Legendary Starfy

Castlevania Portrait of Ruins

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Pokemon Diamond

[spoiler=Nintendo 3DS]Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D

[spoiler=Gameboy Advance]Pokemon Ruby

Dungeon Dice Monsters

Fire Emblem

[spoiler=Playstation Portable] Mana Khemia

Final Fantasy Duodecim 012

Persona 3 Portable

[spoiler=iPod/iPhone/iPad]Call of Duty: Zombies

Battle Bears

Madden NFL 11

NBA Elite 11

Battlefield : Bad Company 2

Assassin's Creed : Atair's Chronicles

Mega Jump

Robot Unicorn Attack : Heavy Metal

Ninjump DX

Line Bird

Chaos Rings

Hybrid: Eternal Whisper

Hybrid 2: Saga of Nostalgia

Eternal Legacy

[spoiler=Video Game Reviews][spoiler=Pokemon Black/White(Nintendo DS)]Rating : 8/10

Story

Good story, introducing the new Unova region. Over 150 new Pokemon, and after you beat the Elite Four, you get the National Pokedex and get to battle Pokemon from other games. You meet N, and you basically know nothing about him. Who is he and how does he fit in the story? Is Team Plasma trying to save Pokemon or use them for evil purposes? Introducing characters : Cheren, Bianca, Professor Juniper, N, and more!

Gameplay

Provides hours of gameplay, and you get still get enjoyment from replaying. Provides much more depth and details than any other Pokemon games. New moves and new Pokemon provide great battling. Battling and trading via wi-fi is available, providing much more enjoyment than just the story mode battles. You can battle and trade anyone around you or anyone else who has wi-fi.

[spoiler=Crysis(PC)]2yv1i4j.jpg

First thoughts

Crysis. The 2007 FPS German made PC game. I'd never heard of this game until I played the demo for the second game on the 360... I LOVED IT! I bought the game when it came out and I thought it was wonderful. However, I did know quite a bit about the first game such as; it was exclusive to the PC, it had some cool perks of its own, and that to run the game at full maxim, it required a $3500 NASA Grade super computer. I'd always wanted to try out the first one, and just 2 days ago, I did. Now, lets see more about it.

Story

The original Crysis only had a snigle player but when it was publicly released it came with the MP. Well, you, along with 5 or 6 members are part of an elite top secret Navy Spec Ops squad. You're code name is Nomad, the year is 2022. You along with your squad mates are equipped with a state-of-the-art Nanosuit. The Nanosuit you sport is in it's end-beta stage (Nanosuit 1.0). They have worked out everything that'll make it what it is but they'res one thing the suitmakers (CryNet, they're also the company in the game) did not prepare the suit for...

The Nanosuit has 4 different modes to it. Maximum Strength, Speed, Stealth, and Armor. Each one does soemthing of it's own and has it's own usefulness to it. Each mode usually requires suit energy which is shown at the bottom left hand corner of the suit's HUD. Strength, lets you beat the living s*** out of someone, melee, grab & throw/choke and jump higher. You can also pick up and throw objects such as cars, and chickens. Speed lets you move incredibly fast, even with out the use of sprinting, how ever if you choose to sprint in this mode it will begin to moderately drain suit energy, but, you're so freaky-deekin fast you can literally run people over or send them flying by making physical contact with them. Stealth is probably what you'll use most through out playing any Crysis game. Stealth will cloak you and your weapons etc. This allows you to slip past patrols and such usually unnoticed. If you discharge your weapon in stealth mode it will overload the nanosuit, thus draining the energy. Armor is what you'll defaultly be using. It just allows you to absorb most forms of damage to a certain point before it breaks and begins retracting your health. How ever the more damage you take in Armor mode the more your suit will drain. Don't worry energy quickly regens.

The area you're in is a horrific tropical island somewhere in the Philipines (My dad is from there!!! smile.gif ). In the beginning you HALO jump (High Altitude Low Opening, I'm going to be a Marine, I know this stuff) out of an AC-160 and you all miss the LZ, you make your way to a squad mate, Jester where you try to make it to Aztec... I won't tell you what happens next. But once you find Aztec, thats where the setting for the story really kicks in. The reason you're dispatched to this island is because the KPA (North Koreans) have taken over this island a week before and you got a distress signal two days ago. The scientist, Ms. Dr. Rosenthal found something that could change the future... Well I haven't beaten Crysis but I do know what happens. And well, in the end it's like Gears of War (the enemy from underground and the whole disease stuff that kills them and you) and lets just say. If you thought the KPA was hard wait til you fight these things, you'll wish all you we're fighting was the KPA.

Game Features

Well, I covered the main features such as the first breed of suit modules, but lets talk weapons. You can fist fight (only in Crysis 1 sad.gif ) and drop your weapon etc. You can hold a pistol plus one other Primary weapon. The controls are smooth if you're a PC gamer. But the star gun is the SCAR. The camo's are crappy only because there isn't any lol. But all in all Crysis has a s***-ton of features to choose from, and even more in Crysis 2.

Gameplay

Crysis' gameplay is wonderful if you have the proper PC requirements. If you don't it's still cool but just really really hard to play and it looks like a slide show. Controls are quick to learn but they'res alot of them too. Now to meet the requirements for this game you're gonna have to spend $900. And thats for MINIMAL requirements. If you want max, you're gonna need a NASA Grade SuperComp.

Multiplayer

Multiplayer for Crysis is pretty neat, I personally haven't experienced it but I've seen gameplay. You're energy level's regenerate much slower but that's just to balance out the game itself. Have you ever played Battlefield? Well in Crysis, buildings and cover can be destroyed and bullets fly like real bullets. Also, Crysis comes with a Sandbox tool which allows you to create your own custom maps and what not. It's the same tool the developers used to create the game actually. All in all, Crysis MP is really sweet. But not as good as the second Crysis. The game modes include two 6v6 Deathmatches or Instant Action and a 12 player FFA.

Graphics

The graphics in Crysis are like any PC graphics. If you don't have the requirements they suck. Since most people don't have the requirements I'll say they're not ver good. How ever, Crysis 2's graphics are rated some of the best. IMO they are the best.

Overall

Crysis is a PC game. Thats says quite a bit right there. It's hard to play if you don't have the controller thing, haha but you'll get used to it. I think it's a classic FPS game and it's worth it if you can somehow have enough money to play it. They're recreating the console version so I would just wait for that. The storyline is wonderful and the MP isn't bad AT ALL. So the verdict:

9/10

[spoiler=Legend of Mana(Playstation)]

Legend of Mana

9/10

• Story: One of the best qualities of the game is its storyline. There is no definite storyline, except that the world has been split into pieces called “artifacts” and you gotta go put them back, each quest has its own story and branches off or into other story. The three main story lines in the game are; The Jumi Arc, The Dragon Arc, and finally The Faerie Arc. Each one has its own elaborate characters and its won plot. It’s not just ONE story line that’s the ENITRE game; its multiple stories that actually TEACH YOU A LESSON IN LIFE!!! dry.gif Many critics look down on this game for that reason and that’s just plain retarded! I mean if you think about, most of all the games have just ONE fully developed story with a few mini quests with interesting plots here and there, but the most of the characters are 2D, they aint got no depth! But in LoM (Legend of Mana) all the character you interact with (Besides the random useless npc’s) have their own “quest” that shows you their own background and elaborate story. So overall EVERY quest you do will develop EVERY character in the game and tell you more about the world you explore.

• Game play: Considering that the WAS for the PS1, the graphics are actually really good (at the time of course). The Music is another one of the best part of the game, composed by the magnificent Yoko Shimomura; it is hands down one of the best Video Game soundtrack EVER!!! Some songs are catchy, some are sad, some are happy, and some are just EPIC!*cough*TheDarknessNova*cough* As for the actual Game Play itself, the controls are nice and easy, and it just feels right. You go to different world by completing certain quests and getting “artifacts” and placing them on the world map. Every “artifact” you place increase the world’s mana and certain things unlock; shops, special quests, items; so yes this means that where you put them DOES matter. The farther away an area is from your house the harder the enemies and the better the equipment is. It also means that it IS possible to not be able to get EVERY quest there is, for example it is possible to fail quests and future quests that are linked to that one will be unavailable dry.gif annoying, right? And one of the last things that makes this game so awesome is…its co-op, yes that’s right, its freaking CO-OP!!! Meaning TWO people can be playing at the SAME TIME!!!

in order to do this you must do three things: 1. Have TWO save files on the same memory card OR have a partner with you, 2. Have Domina placed on the map already 3. Go to a save area and turn on 2p controls. NOW if you have a partner the 2nd player with play as him/her BUT if you got a different save file , you can go to Domina and go to a house, you can actually bring that player over to YOUR game and travel together!!! and as an added bonus if you go the Geo, in a basement you can actually FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!! YES that means your friend or brother or whoever the hell has that extra save file and battle each other with their OWN characters WITH their own equipment!!! So that pretty much it! If this hasn’t convinced you to get/play the game then well…go die in a fire smile.gif

[spoiler=Brink(Xbox 360) (Made By : Mako109)]

Brink*.

960407_20090911_640screen011.jpg

First thoughts.

Alright. I have been waiting for this game for months. Ever since I saw that first trailer, I knew I needed to have my hands on this game. Since then, I've been saving up, only to have all my funds depleted by Portal 2. So, to compensate, I now have to mow the lawn until I'm 18. It's not a bad job, but was it worth it? Let's take a closer look.

Story.

The story of this game revolves around two factions. These factions, The Security and The Resistance, have been living on a massive floating city known as the Ark. However, during their stay on the Ark, the water levels on Earth rose, covering all the land that could be seen from the Ark. These factions have two very different ideas about how to cope. The Security say they must save the Ark, and fight to defend it, while The Resistance fight to escape the Ark, in hope of finding remains of civilization that must be on the planet. After all, the entire planet couldn't have been covered, right?

Now, already, I see a major flaw in the story. Why are they fighting each other if The Resistance just wants to leave? Why not just let them? Now, I haven't played both sides of the story, so it might make sense after I play on The Resistance's side. This section may be altered.

Right off the bat, you are given the option of either fighting for The Resistance or for The Security. Having a motor cop dad, I decided to go with The Security. But this choice isn't really significant at all, as you have the option of playing the campaign for The Resistance from the campaign menu. Although, I feel this was necessary so that people could play both sides. After all, if you are given two options, don't you long to choose the other one?

After you change things in the settings and such <-I'll get to this later>, you hop right into the campaign. From what I can tell, there is a police chief, and some squad members you hang out with. And that's about it. I could barely hear the dialogue <-In hindsight, I should've turned the volume up>, the character weren't memorable, and it was all around disappointing when I compare it to the very first cut-scene for The Security, which was pretty cool. You definitely cannot go to this game for a good, deep story. Because you won't find one.

Starting up.

After I chose my side, it was a blur from there. I think I was given the option to watch a video teaching me how the different classes work, with a prize of 1000 starting exp. But from there, I can't remember much. Although I do remember the option of character customization, which I am getting to now.

Game Features.

This games most impressive feature in my eyes in the massive amounts of customization you can do. From body type, to facial expressions, even to voice, almost everything is changeable. Now, it's not like you will have to spend hours making a good looking character, which makes this feature fun. You also can customize your weapons, and by golly that's a lot of custom guns. You can change top attachments, bottom ones, front attachments, and clips, as well as a few more I may have forgotten. You also have the option to purchase and turn on certain abilities to use in combat. Now, in this game, there is another feature called the SMART system, which stands for Smooth Movement Across Random Terrain. Clever. While this system is a good idea, it is not executed in the best way possible, causing some rather irritating stoppage when using it. A few tweaks to it and maybe some of the terrain, and it has potential to be incredible. There is also a Challenge mode, which you use to gain new weapons and attachments.

Gameplay.

Now, here is where Brink falters a bit. This game has the standard controls for a CoD-esque FPS, A to jump, X to action/reload, RT to shoot, LT to aim down sights, ect. Not that these controls are bad in any way, it's just that they can be a bit confusing at times. Thankfully, you can edit EVERY part of the control scheme, so that it is at your liking. In games, even with the smallest and nimblest body types, you feel as though you are moving around in a clunky way, which takes some getting used to. If you get killed by an enemy, instead of dying, you drop down into a second chance form for a certain amount of time, giving Medics a chance to heal you.<-You are not invincible in this form. You can be finished off while on the ground>

And now, for the worst feature in Brink, and probably the worst in every game I have ever played that comes with this. The A.I. The AI in this game is abysmal. They move around the map in a horrible fashion, hardly ever making progress up the map. They will almost never do objectives, or attack clear and obvious threats. And with some, you can walk right past them without getting shot at at times, while other times you will get gunned down so fast you won't even know what happened. The only good these guys are is for meat shields and the buffs they hand out. Wait, what? Oh, yea. I forgot to mention that.

This game has 4 different classes.

These classes each have different abilities to use in combat.

The Soldier is the power packed fighter of the group. Their main tasks is to wipe out the enemy, provide suppressing fire, and to use HE DetPacks to destroy certain objects. They also can see the ammo levels of their teammates above their heads, and provide ammo for them.

The Engineer uses his welding tools and equipment to get past obstacles, eliminate enemy mines, and to set of defenses. The have the ability, if you turn it on in the abilities menu, to set down mines and auto-turrets, making them perfect for setting up perimeter defenses. They use their welding tools to fix/create objects, and can increase the power of teammates weapons in combat.

The Medic's main role is to keep your troops alive, and get them back up on their feet. They can dispense syringes to heal fallen teammates who have gone into the second chance mode I mentioned earlier.<-The fallen teammate, once in possession of a syringe, must use it himself. Weird> They also can jab allies with stim packs the increase the amount of health that teammate has, until it gets shot away.

The Operative is the lone wolf of the bunch. He has no abilities that bolster other teammates, but they play an equally important role. The main goals of an Operative is recon and hacking. If there is a corpse of an enemy on the ground, they can transform themselves into that person until they do a major action, such as shooting or hacking. <-Warning. If they enemy you turned into puts his cross hair over you, he will see his own name, going "lolwut" at first, then going "SPY!"> Operatives use hacking devices to capture certain objectives, making them invaluable to completing a mission. They can also spot enemy mines, giving Engineers a chance to disarm them.

<for all="" buffs,="" you="" may="" use="" them="" on="" yourself.="">

During the game, there are only a few set number of maps, each with only two gametypes. One is where one team is defending, and the other is attacking, while the other gametype is just them switching off the roles. This lack of gametypes and maps is a pretty big fault in the game. Each and every map may get stale after playing them over and over again.

Multiplayer.

This game does something I haven't really seen before. It lets you go into the campaign menu, and if you put privacy to open, other players will join your campaign game and replace the bots. You may also choose Freeplay, which lets you just play out one map with online players and bots. This, plus Challenge mode, and that's all you can really do. It is very disappointing.

This game encounters something that many other games encounter, except this is a bit more frequent. Lag. This game has an abnormal amount of lag, evFen with a good internet connection. This leads to random and jerky movements when walking or doing certain actions such as buffing a teammates weapon and the like. Hopefulfly, this will be fixed.

On good feature about multiplayer and the entire game is that it is focused far more on teamwork than one Lone Wolfing it. Doing takes that help teammates or relate to the objective will gain you far more exp, which is used to gain new levels to unlock new pieces of armor and new abilities, than that of just killing other players.

Graphics.

The art style of Brink is bold and refreshing, with decent facial animations and great scenery. Although, at certain points, the animation will be stoppy, and some objects will take a second to fully render, which can effect how the game looks overall.

Overall.

This game takes a bold step in a new direction, implementing many new and awesome features that lack at some points. This game, while still a fun time, has many flaws that are hard to over look and will effect your overall enjoyment of this game.

The Good.

-Neat, new innovations.

-Tons of customization features.

-Great scenery.

The Bad.

-Said neat and new innovations are not executed in the best way.

-Lack of gameplay modes, features, gametypes, and maps.

-Crappy AI.

The Ugly.

-Some graphic features will take a second to fully render.

-Stoppy animation for certain things.

Overall, I give this game a:

6.8/10.

Buy if you find one cheap, but rent otherwise.

*This copy of the game was played on the Xbox 360 video game console.

[spoiler=Star Wars: Republic Commando(Xbox 360) (Made By : Mako109)]

Star Wars: Republic Commando*.

914938_59983_front.jpg

First thoughts.

When I was younger, I was told about a game. After hearing stories about this game from my brother, who got heard it from an old friend of his, and watching trailers for it, I was as excited to try it as I was terrified of it. But I would have to wait a good 4 years before I would get a chance to play it. After I walked into the Play 'n' Trade near my house, I saw a copy of this game in the Xbox Games section. (Where I get games made of gold for cheeeep) I instantly whipped out my wallet and bought the game. As I sat there, staring at the case on my way home, I could only hope that the game would be worth my time.

Story.

The story follows a group of highly skilled elite clone troopers as they fight through some well known, and not so well known, locations and battle fields, completing objectives and keeping each other alive. You play as Delta Three-Eight, or just 38, who is in command of a squad. Your squad mates are Delta Oh-Seven, or Sev (Hunter/Sniper), Delta Six-Two, or Scorch (Demo-man), and Delta Four-Oh, or Fixer (Hacker).

I have no complaints or comments about the story itself, other than the fact the story is rather short.

Starting up.

After you skip a few beginning scenes, as in which company made the game, etc., you find yourself at a rather cool looking menu screen. You are prompted to make a profile, if you don't already have one, and then hit New Game.

From here, you are shown a few scenes from 38's early life, from being in the bacta container to training. It never leaves the first person perspective, which is neat. From there, you find yourself on the battlefields of Geonosis.

Game Features.

I find the most outstanding feature of this game is the squad command system. This system allows you to give commands to your squad with relative ease. You can command your squad to protect an area, get on turrets, single out enemies, or complete other objectives with the click of a button.

If one of your teammates is downed by enemy fire, you have a chance to tell a squad mate to revive him, or you can revive him yourself. You also enter this state once you are downed. If all of your teammates are downed at once, it's game over.

The HUD also shakes a lot more than it would in a normal game, giving it that nice, realistic touch. Other then that, I really can't see any features that stand out too much.

Well, if you get blood or other fluids on your visor, it wipes it off for you. I guess that counts for something.

Gameplay.

Alright, lets get down to business.The gameplay in SW:RC plays out very smooth. The control scheme might confuse some people, such as CoD players. The controls consist of RT to fire, LT to throw grenades, click in the left stick to Aim down sights, etc. It also features a host of other controls that might seem confusing at first. However, throughout the first level or two, it explains all controls out in a way that I found appropriate. Through first hand experience.

Ah, yes. In my eyes, this next gameplay element is it's pride and joy. The AI. The AI in this game are fantastic! Some people might get turned away from this game, thinking that the AI you have to command will get in the way. <it's an="" original="" xbox="" game.="" thats="" what="" people="" might've="" suspected.=""> It's quite the opposite. Scorch, Sev, and Fixer all follow commands to the letter, never failing to get to what they were commanded to do. However, they aren't the type of AI that will run into battle, getting themselves killed, just to complete an objective. If there is any amount of enemies in an area that is posing a threat to the person you commanded, he will fight back, making slow but steady progress. Also, you HAVE to master this command system. If you don't you won't survive most of the levels. This is not a game where you can just prance ahead in front of your squad, hoping to kill everyone. Remember, the squad is your weapon. These AI's are so great, I am having trouble explaining their behavior, because it's so advanced. You might say the AI is infinitely better than Brink's AI. <that's not="" saying="" much="" lol="">

*Thinks*

Hey!

*Ahem* Anyway, on a scale of Brink to Ten, I give the AI systems a 9.

I do have one complaint about the gameplay, though. It's rather hard to tell whether you are getting shot at or not without visual or audio cues. The screen doesn't light up red when shot at, shake, or anything else. The only way to tell is to check out your shield indicator and health bars. Maybe I'm just not picking up on the indicators, but as far as I can tell, there is no way.

Multiplayer.

Since I played this game after the Original Xbox LIVE shutdown, I can't say much about multiplayer. I played a bit of split-screen with my bro, but it was rather boring.

Graphics.

The graphics for this game must have been advanced for the time, as they look pretty good. If you play it on the Xbox 360, though, as with most original Xbox games, you will at times experience a lack of Audio, or some textures will be missing. Nothing too major, though, and it will not affect your overall experience of the game.

Overall.

This game has an impressive single player campaign, with many fun levels. While the story is short, it is worth it just to hear some of the audio between Sev and Scorch.

(Arming bomb)

Scorch: Was it Red Red Green, or Red Green Red?

Sev: And HE'S supposed to be the Demolitions expert?

The Good.

-Great Campaign and Story

-Squad command system works like a charm.

-Great Graphics, for the time.

-Funny Dialogue FTW!

The Bad.

-Multiplayer is pretty boring.

-Could've used a longer campaign...

The Ugly.

-On a 360, some textures will fail to load.

Overall, I give this game an:

8.9/10.

Take the time to find and buy this game. If you're a shooter guy, you won't be disappointed.

While I'm at it...

*This copy of the game was played on the Xbox 360 video game console.

[spoiler=Mana Khemia(PlayStation2)]Story

The world that Mana Khemia takes place in is interesting to say the least. It's a fantasy land that's technology isn't up to computers yet but it still seems pretty advanced in some ways. It's not really magic or technology that this game even centers around. It's a mixture of both. That's right. Alchemy. Although it's the more magical aspect of it unlike FMA that takes a more logical and cientific approach. The story revolves around shy 16 year old boy Vayne Aurelius as he enters an academy centered around Alchemy though I may be a bit ahead of myself right now. Vayne doesnt have many memories and has appareantly been living in some house out in the woods with a cat named Sulfur for as long as he can remember. The cat is really a mana that only Vayne can understand and don't worry about this stuff I'm telling you. You find all this out early on in the game. Now to get back to the academy. In this academy Vayne is put through tons of adventures and ordeals that either he has to go through to make a grade or because of the variety of characters he meets in the game while also finding more about and mindf*cks I still can't get over.

Gameplay

Imagine if Persona, BlazBlue, and Pokemon got together in a three way and had a baby but Pokemon could kind of only watch and get a little involved a little while the other two were going at it. This game takes in tons of traditional RPG elements and then has them take super steroids because normal ones don't explain it. But I should explain how it takes those three in. It has a battle system similar to Persona as well as how you walk around maps and just get around different places. Even to how battles are initiated. Then we add the super steroids and even more things are added but I rather not say any more in fear of spoilers. How BlazBlue is involved is it just has a great sprite style with beautiful attacks and abilities that look fabulous. This game just got a straight man to say fabulous. Pokemon just plain has some similarities with as in you can only have a fight with six of your characters and you can switch them and blah blah blah. I'm not saying this game has stolen or copied any of these elements but that they're just similar and it's easier to explain that way.

[spoiler=Gotcha Force(Nintendo Gamecube)]

Story

The very first minute you enter the game you are told the plot for it. Well it's like that for most games. Basically it's this toy-like alien species that comes to Earth after their own planet has been destroyed. So it's a lot like transformers on 1:1000 scale. Honestly though. I'd like to see this planet. It sounds very nice. Before the whole being destroyed thing. Ahem. After a meteor shower you go into the forest and find a very powerful Gotcha Borg. He turns out to be only one of many Gotcha Borgs that came to Earth as well. The thing is though is that the bad guys, named the Death Force, followed them ands they are all controlled by a guy named the Galactic Emperor. Yeah, I know. Not very good with names here. So you must now work together with the Gotcha Borgs to deafeat the Death Force.

Gameplay

Now the gameplay for this game is what really makes it so amazing and even makes up for the horrible voice acting (although still better than Beyblade: Metal Fusion ZING). Well for starters there's more than 200 borgs. That's right. 200. And each different Borg is unique in its own way. Although I'll admit that some are may just be recolors with different stats but let's face it; Pokemon is that way with quite a bit of theirs. With each of these different borgs you get a different style of gameplay. You have your ones that are all gun, all melee, or most commonly; a mixture of both. Don't forget the nukes and airplanes. Even the jumping changes. Or something with the button changes. The game is heavily action and the action is awesome. Three words to make it nuff said. Action, awesome, and fun. Really describing it is hard and I don't feel like youtube videos really describe the feel of the game. The game doesn't always seem hard but it's not always very easy. I've been against my share of, "WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY?!?!?!" and "GOD DAMN, WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG?!?!?!" moments but that's not a bad thing. A challenge is good even for an appareantly kiddish game. The style may be kiddish but it's those things that stay in our hearts.

Send some in!

[spoiler=Rules]-What I And The Co-Owners Say Goes!

- No Spamming

- No Inappropriate Content

- Repect Others And Keep Fanboyism To A Minimum

[spoiler=Application]Consoles + Handhelds You Own :

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) :

Will You Be Active? :

[spoiler=Members] [spoiler=Leader][spoiler=Glitch]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo 64, and iPod Touch 4G

Your Favorite Video Game (for which console) : Assassin's Creed (PS3)

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Wii)

Pokemon Black (DS)

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (Gamecube)

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Gameboy Advance)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)

Call of Duty: Zombies (iPod Touch)

Will You Be Active? : Yes

[spoiler=Co-Leaders] [spoiler=Kujo Kazuya] Consoles + Handhelds You Own: PSP, Nintendo DS (broken but still playable...ish), GBA (Technically), Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox 360.

Your Favorite Video Game: Tie-Mana Khemia (PS2 and a version on the PSP) and Gotcha Force (gamecube)

Will You Be Active?: Yesh.

[spoiler=☠ℑѦŽ☠]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : N64, GameCube, Wii, NDS Lite, 3DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBA

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Legend of Mana (PS1) Resident of Evil 1 (GC) & Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days (NDS)

Will You Be Active : Heck... Yesh =D

[spoiler=.:Blu:.]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Gameboy, GBA, DS, 3DS, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Final Fantasy VII (PS1), Final Fantasy IX (PS1), Legend of Zelda: OoT (3DS), Tales of the Abyss (PS2), Pokemon White (DS), God of War III (PS3), Uncharted 2 (PS3), Fable III (Xbox 360), a whole lot more...

[spoiler=Daemon]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Xbox, 360, PS3, PS, DS.

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Assassin's Creed for 360.

Will You Be Active? : I plan on it.

[spoiler=Members] [spoiler=Inferno Knight LC]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, DS, PS2, Xbox360

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : SNES: Super Mario World, N64: SSB, GC: SSBM, DS: Pokemon White Version, PS2: Kingdom Hearts, 360: CoD Black Ops

[spoiler=Paint Thinner For Blood] Consoles + Handhelds You Own : X-box 360 (X2), PS3, PS2, Game cube, Nintendo wii, gameboy, gameboy colour, gameboy advance, gameboy SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS lite, Nintendo DS XL

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : hogs of war (Playstation)

Will You Be Active? : i'm joining with the intention of being active and will try to main that status smile.gif

[spoiler=Kuroda Kaito]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Playstation Portable

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : I have 2 favorite games : - God of War ( for PS2 and PS3)

- Ninja GAiden (for X-Box360 and PS3)

Will You Be Active? : well i think i could be active

[spoiler=Alexis Rhodes]Consoles + Handhelds You Own :PS3,DS,PSP

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) :MW2

Will You Be Active? : Yep.

[spoiler=~Kurthnaga~]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: PS2, Wii, DS, Gamecube, Game Boy Advance

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Wii)

Will You Be Active? : Yep

[spoiler=Mako109]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : GBA, Gamecube, Xbox, 360, Wii, DS, Mac (It counts)

GBA - PKMN Ruby

Gamecube - Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Xbox - uh...as of now, Jet Set Radio Future

360 - Hm...err...dunno. Just gonna go ahead and say Halo: Reach for now

Wii - Probably Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

DS - New Super Mario Bros.

Mac - Team Fortress 2

Will You Be Active? : Maybe :/

[spoiler=The First Mohican]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Wii, PS3, DS Lite, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Micro

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, A2, for DS lite

Oh, and I own an iTouch.

[spoiler=Feldt de Grace]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : 360, PS3, PS2, 3DS, DS, DSi, DSi XL, GBA, GB, GB color, PlayStation, Dreamcast

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : BlazBlue Continuum Shift (PS3)

Will You Be Active? : Maybe

[spoiler='WTFauKorean]Consoles + Handhelds You Own :GBA, NES, SNES Genisis I have everything else PC, mostly emulator

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : I love neogeo arcade system and SNK in general, other than that being korean: starcraft

Will You Be Active? : sure most likely scale of 1-10 a 7.5?

[spoiler=Gabriel Maeso]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Wii, DSlite(broken), Ipod Touch

Wii: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Castlevania Jugdement, Super Smash Bros Brawl.

DS: Megaman ZX, ZX Advent, Megaman Starforce 1, 2, 3, Castlevania Portrait of Ruins, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.

Ipod Touch: Chaos Rings, Hybrid: Eternal Whisper, Hybrid 2: Saga of Nostalgia, Eternal Legacy, Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes - Encore.

Will You Be Active? : As Much as I can.

[spoiler=I-dreezyAFG']Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS3

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : NBA 2K11, PS3

Will You Be Active? : yah.

[spoiler=♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS2 and my DS. And my broken Wii

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Ben 10: Vilgax Attacks(PS2) Pokemon White(DS) Pokemon Battle Revolution(Wii)

Will You Be Active? : Sorta

[spoiler=Flandre Scarlet]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, iPod, PC

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Touhou(PC), Yugioh World Championship 2011 - Over the Nexus(DS), Wonderland Online(PC), FRAXY(PC), Dungeon Siege 3(Xbox 360)

Will You Be Active? : I'll drop by every once in a while

[spoiler=ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ]There is no application to show.

[spoiler=SSxMINI LUCAS]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Xbox 360

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Crysis and Crysis 2, Halo: Reach, Cod BlOps, Halo 3, Borderlands, Homefront, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, AC: BroHood, etc

Will You Be Active? : at least once a day

[spoiler=Kakashi Hatake]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : DS Lite, PS3, PS2, Gamecube

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : I don't own a lot of video games but I don't have a favorite in them. xD

Will You Be Active? : ... *dramatic pause* ... Probably

[spoiler=SNASHU]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Nintendo DS Lite, PS3, PS2, Ipod Touch, PC

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : PC: Wolfenstien, PS3: Spider Man Shattered Dimentions, PS3: Dirt 2

[spoiler=Antagonistic Crocodile]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS1 (USED TO), PS2 (USED TO), Gamecube (USED TO), Nintendo DSi, PC

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Will You Be Active? : Yep.

[spoiler=.Cpt Awesome]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PSP, Xbox360, PS2 and GBA (if iPod counts ... because I have games in it too)

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : GoW for PSP, MK9 for Xbox360, Budokai Tenkaichi for PS2 and Pokemon Emerald for GBA (fruit ninja for iPod XD)

Will You Be Active? : More than I wish

[spoiler=Skizo]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Playstation 2, Playstation 3

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

Will You Be Active? : Kind of.

[spoiler=D. Gray Man]Consoles + Handhelds You Own :PC,ps2

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : AVP(PC),Fallout new vegas(PC),RE4(Ps2),

Will You Be Active? : yes

[spoiler=Erio Touwa]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : DS Lite, 3DS, Wii, Playstation, NES, Gameboy Advance SP

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : 3DS: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, DS and GBA: Any Pokemon game, NES: Super Mario Bros 3, Playstation: Spyro the Dragon, Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Will You Be Active? : When I have something to say I will. Desu let's me in his club and I don't post there every day.

[spoiler=Remnants]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: PS, PS2, PS3, DS, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, GBA. I use emulators for NES, SNES, and N64.

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): PS: Brave Fencer Musashi, PS2: Final Fantasy X, PS3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, DS: Pokemon Diamond, Gameboy: Pokemon Red, Gameboy Color: Donkey Kong Country, GBA: Fire Emblem, NES: Super Mario Bros. 3, SNES: Super Mario World, N64: Paper Mario.

Will You Be Active?: Yes

[spoiler=The blazing MARS(Banned)]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : NES,SNES,N64,Wii,PS3,GC,PC,PS1,PS2

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) :Megaman 1/2/3/4/5/6, Chrono Trigger, BlazBlue Series, Final Fantasy 1-9, Secret Of Mana, Tales Of Series, Kingdom hearts series

[spoiler=waterwhip]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PC, DS, Wii, PS2, PS3

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, (PS2) Black Ops (PS3)

[spoiler=Atman]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS, Gamecube, Wii, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC

Your Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy I (PSP), Final Fantasy IV (DS), Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX (PS/PSN), Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Halo 3 (Xbox 360), Portal (PC), Portal 2 (PC)

Will You Be Active?: Likely

[spoiler=Neo-MasterX]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS2, Xbox 360, Wii and PC(actually laptop)

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Favorite game is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and/or Crysis 2

Will You Be Active? : I'll try my best

[spoiler=Kayura Tsurugino]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : NES, Playstation, Wii, GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3

Playstation: Spyro the Dragon

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

GBA & DS: Pokemon games

3DS: I only can play one right now. :P Ocarina of Time 3D

Will You Be Active? : Sure

[spoiler=Kira Magister Magi]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : DS, PSP (temp), Wii

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Anything to do with Square Enix. For any system.

Will You Be Active? : Probably xD

[spoiler=Ongaku Matsuri]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, Game Boy Color

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Will You Be Active? : 88.jpgYesh.

[spoiler=LiquidDJ11]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Xbox 360, PS2, PS1

Your Favorite Video Games : Ratchet and Clank PS2 Halo Reach Xbox 360 and Baldies PS1

Will You Be Active? : yah mostly

[spoiler=Tentacruel]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : 360, Wii, DS, GameCube, PS2, N64, Xbox, GBA

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Pokemon

Will You Be Active? : Sure

[spoiler=Bahamut ZERO]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Playstation 2 and Nintendo DS, plus games for PC (yes, old stuff. I have rent and bills to pay now before new computer games).

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Final Fantasy VII, IX, X (Playstation), Gears of War (Xbox), Fable (PC), Shadow of Colossus (PS2), Football Manager (PC), Black & White (PC), Streets of Rage (Sega Megadrive)

Will You Be Active? : Depends on the topic, obviously I have limited knowledge of many areas new and old, but will be social.

[spoiler=Wandering Artist - Issun]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Wii, PS2, Gameboy Advanced SP, Gameboy Color, Xbox 360, DS lite.

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Fable 2 (Xbox360) Pokemon Crystal (Gameboy color) Paper Mario (N64) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube) Super Mario Bros. (NES) Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Will You Be Active? : ...Probably.

[spoiler=Jacoby746]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : N64, Wii, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, DSi, DS Lite.

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (PS2), CoD MW2 (PS3), Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360), Pokemon White (DS) Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

[spoiler=Anger Level]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: PC (Hand-built for $1,200), PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DSi XL, GBA (before the screen broke).

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): PC: Team Fortress 2, Portal 2, Minecraft. DS: Pokemon White/Black.

Will You Be Active?: Hopefully. I can't be on all day.

[spoiler=Passion Pit]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS3; PS2; GBAdv; Nintendo DS; DS Lite; 3DS; Wii

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Star Wars Battlefront 2 (YOU CAN'T DENY); LoZ Twilight Princess; CoD (i kno, i kno)

Will You Be Active? : (yes, maybe, probably, yes)

[spoiler=Ṝaine™]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS3, Xbox360, Xbox, Ps2, PsX, DS, N64, Dreamcast, Genesis (cartridge), Gamecube, GBA, GBA SP, GB Color, GB, GB Micro, Super Nintendo, and an NES.

Your Favorite Video Games: (DS) TWEWY (PS3) Demon Souls (Xbox360) Mass Effect Series (PS2) Dot.Hack Series [original + G.U.] thats about all that matters.

Will You Be Active? : Supposedly.

[spoiler=Light Υagami]I heard, I came, I join. :)

Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Nintendo DS, Wii, PS2

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Pokemon, Yugioh WC 07-11, A lot of Wii games

[spoiler=Lionheart]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PSP, GBA, PS2, GC, XBOX

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Dissidia 012 (PSP); Devil May Cry1-3, Dirge of Cerberus, Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, 2 (PS2), Soul Calibur 2 (GC), Halo, Halo 2, Fable (XBOX), Pokemon series (GBA)

[spoiler=X-Judgement]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : (Original) X-Box, Playstation, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Pokemon SoulSilver (DS)

Will You Be Active? : No promises.

[spoiler=Cursed Reaction]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance SP

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Okami (Wii). Now dat is some smexy stuff.

Will You Be Active? : Vaguely, yes, I will. Hardly the social type but whatevers :3

[spoiler=Mr.WHAM]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : A Broken PSP

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Burnout Dominator, DBZ BT3, & Jak/Sly/Ratchet Series (PS2),SSBB (Wii) Halo Reach/3 & Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (360) HeartGold/SoulSilver (DS) Prototype & Infamous(ps3) Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64 & Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64) Silver & Gold (GBA)

FINAL FANTASY DISSIDIA/DUODECIM/ CRISIS CORE (PSP)

Will You Be Active? : If I have internet/laptop then sure.

[spoiler=Black Rock Accel]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Xbox 360, and DSi XL

Black Rock Shooter the Game (PSP)

Catherine (Xbox 360)

Crysis 2 (Xbox 360)

Will You Be Active?: If I'm able to use my laptop over school days again.

[spoiler=Solar Chaos]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PC, PSP, PS2, DS, GBA.

PC: Skyrim

PSP: KH: BBS.

PS2: FF series.

DS: Pokemon Black/White

GBA: Super Mario 4(If I remember right)

Will you be active? Yes, I'm going to actually click "follow this topic" now.

[spoiler=~Renegade~]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : PS2, Wii, DS, Playstation Portable, iPod Touch, laptop(if that counts)

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : Muffin Knight(iPod Touch), Star Wars Battlefront 2(PS2)

Will You Be Active? : Most likely.

[spoiler=Flaring Rose]Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Xbox 360, PC, DS,

Your Favorite Video Games:

Xbox 360: Skyrim!!!!!! MW3

PC: Star Wars KOTOR 2, LOTOR BFME 1 and 2

Will You Be Active? : I just got back to YCM, so Hopefully. :D

[spoiler=What People Can Do]Owner : Accept Members, Ban + Warn Members, Post, And Anything Else

Co-Owner : Accept Members, Warn Members (No Banning), Post

Members : Post

[spoiler=Warning/Ban List] You get two warnings and if you recieve one more warning you will be banned by Glitch (owner). [spoiler=Warning 1]If you are warned once, you cannot post in this club for 1 hour.

SSxMINI LUCAS

The blazing MARS

[spoiler=Warning 2]If you are warned twice, you cannot post in this club for 2 hours.

If a co-leader is warned twice, than they will be demoted to being a member, and cannot EVER become a co-leader again.

The blazing MARS

[spoiler=Banned]When you are banned, you can NEVER post in this club again.

If you do so, you will receive a warning for every post.

The blazing MARS

[spoiler=If You Feel a Member Should Be Warned...]If you feel a member should be warned, please PM the owner or one of the co-leader.

Copy and paste the post you think deserves a warning and tell us why they deserve a warning.

[spoiler=Events]

Have ideas? Tell us about them!

[spoiler=Banners and Logos]new2n.jpg

Made By : Paint Thinner For Blood

GamingCentralBanner.png

GamingCentralLogo.png

GamingCentralLogo2.png

2cny4y9.jpg

7jfdhj7.png

Made By: Inferno Knight LC

Send some in!!

[spoiler=Goals]By the end of December, we hope to have achieved these goals:

9,000 Posts

- 9,500 Posts

- 10,000 Posts

Views

Pages

- 475 Pages

- 500 Pages

- 525 Pages

***Goals that are crossed out have been achieved.

[spoiler=Club Hall Of Fame][spoiler=Glitch]- Creator of Gaming Central

- Gave First Ban

[spoiler=Desperado Panda]- First Member

- First Co-Leader

- Gave First Warning

[spoiler=.:Blu:.]- Amazing Banners and Logos

- Made Custom Banners for Leader and Co-Leaders

[spoiler=Daemon]- Biggest Douche (But We Still Love Him)

[spoiler=The blazing MARS]- Most Annoying Member

- Most Spamming

- First To Be Banned

- First To Be Denied Un-Banning

[spoiler=SSxMINI LUCAS]- First To Be Warned

[spoiler=Nagi Sanzenin]- Cutest Avatar

[spoiler=☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾]- Most Active

If you feel like you should be in the Club Hall Of Fame, please give Glitch a reason why you should be and he will consider it.

[spoiler=Affilates]YCMaker Ultra Hotel

The Dragon Lords

The Pokemon Club International

☠☠☠The Survival Horror Video Game Club☠☠☠

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced Club

Newb Defense League III

Anime Nation

The Death Star [YCM's Unofficial 'STAR WARS' Club]

YCM Dueling Network

Video Game Battle II

[spoiler=Affiliation Application (PM This To Me)] Club Name :

Link :

Why Do You Want To Affiliate (optional) :

You can give reviews, post your favorite games (any console/handheld), and talk about video games or anything else you want to talk about.</that's></it's></for>

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consoles + Handhelds You Own : Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, DS, PS2, Xbox360

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : SNES: Super Mario World, N64: SSB, GC: SSBM, DS: Pokemon White Version, PS2: Kingdom Hearts, 360: CoD Black Ops

The 3DS isnt that great to me. Ive played it, the 3D isnt too bad but its not great. Low resolution and low battery life.

Have you heard of the Playstation Vita, though?

Front + back touch screen, wifi + 3g, two cameras, high resolution, gyroscope, etc. AMAZING!

How can we get this thread more popular?

The 3DS isnt that great to me. Ive played it, the 3D isnt too bad but its not great. Low resolution and low battery life.

Agreed. I'm a bit disappointed they're wasting what looks like some good games on it. Okay. ONE good game is all I've seen so far.

Have you heard of the Playstation Vita, though?

My friend won't shut up about it.

Front + back touch screen, wifi + 3g, two cameras, high resolution, gyroscope, etc. AMAZING!

I just don't see much need for two touchscreens. One I'm iffy about. Everything else sounds awesome though. And why two screens again?

How can we get this thread more popular?

I saw you advertised ion the status bar. Well actually say this is a video game club maybe. And there's always the just relax. This is a videogame club. Who wouldn't join thing.

It is coming out in the holiday season and costs $250 wifi only + $300 wifi+ 3G(AT&T).

gb + some other stuff is unknown.

Oh yeah xbox720 and WiiU is confirmed. ps4 isn't because Sony said what WiiU in 2012 will do ps3 could do in 2006.

It will come out between 2012-2013, so they might make a new name.

The WiiU controller is like a touch tablet with wii buttons on it, too.

Oh and the psvita costs the same as the 3ds does now, so they will definitely lower the 3ds price by at least $50 or they will go out of business.

And I agree, somewhat lame names. The playstation VITA? WIIU? bad names.

Can either of you try to create a banner? I will pay + rep if you can.

Consoles + Handhelds You Own : X-box 360 (X2), PS3, PS2, Game cube, Nintendo wii, gameboy, gameboy colour, gameboy advance, gameboy SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS lite, Nintendo DS XL

Your Favorite Video Games (for which console) : hogs of war (Playstation)

Will You Be Active? : i'm joining with the intention of being active and will try to main that status :)

Japan's calling the NGP (Next Generation Portable) which is better than vita. And the psp go came out a couple years ago.

And I don't like nintendo either, but you have to admit they are innovative and always have been. Others perfect it, but they start it.

Paint thinner you are accepted.

And paint thinner which playstation?

Does this club look good as you enter other than no banner cuz I havent been on YCM for months?

Speaking of a banner, can anyone here try to make one or know someone who can?

Does this club look good as you enter other than no banner cuz I havent been on YCM for months?

Speaking of a banner, can anyone here try to make one or know someone who can?

i don't think nintendo are so bad, i mean sure they try and milk every last drop out off any succesful product but they're a much more wholesome game company, with sony, the average game age these days are 15+ and it's pretty much just, how much ammo can you put into a rotting corpse on legs brain? which can be enjoyable but with nintendo the games maybe terrible but at least they're friendlier

and the original playstation.

Archived