• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts
Headless Horse
DARK
Rank 1
Zombie/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 1 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: select 1 other monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle as long the selected monster is on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: during this turn, the monster you selected when you Xyz Summoned this card can attack directly this turn, but it's effect is negated. If that monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack during the turn you detached 1 Xyz Material from this card: Draw 1 card. When this card has no Xyz Materials: banish this card.
ATK/1500 DEF/ 200
Possibly the best Pokemon fan game that you will ever play:
http://www.fullscreenpokemon.com/
zlCfzSL08OMy-JegW6_zps3d8ffc22.jpg

Bahamut - Envoy of the End

Bahamut - Envoy of the End

Dream's End

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts
ATK stats are unneccessarily high given this has immunity with its 'shield' in place.

There are probably some killer combos with this that make it abusable. I'm inclined to say it should need three level 1 monsters to summon.

Potentially giving a 3000+ ATK monster a direct shot is effect enough, draw is unneeded and overly convenient IMO. Fair drawback though.

*Would like a new sig to go here please. Anyone want to do me one please PM me*

Thank you to Daemon, Tormented and Yin for all signiture artwork.

Previous Incarnations

My Fanfics - All comments appreciated

My most common thoughts here when on YCM

Giga Hand

Giga Hand

Giant floating hand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
I think you went a little too far. This is overpowered. Respectable ATK, ridiculously easy summoning conditions, and a +0 on the turn you summon it. Just summon, detach, direct attack, draw. The drawback isn't drawbacky enough to make it balanced.Also I think Super Star Mira is pretty good

OCG fix
When this card is Xyz Summoned: target 1 other monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle as long the target is on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: during this turn, the target can attack directly this turn, but it's effect is negated. If it inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack during the turn you activated this effect: Draw 1 card. When this card has no Xyz Materials: banish this card.
The written cards section has a higher average quality than the RC section, and they're easier to read.

50% of people don't bother to copy and paste made-up statistics onto their sigs. If you are one of those 50%, copy and paste this to your sig!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users