Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should just tell me you want to talk instead of keeping these easily granted wishes to yourself.

I wouldn't want to lie to you like that. But more seriously, those are far better means of communication than my anime club if there's something one of you two want to talk about that isn't anime. It also helps to become a member here. But I wouldn't simply blame Noob here. It seems you had told him to. You'd probably call it a mindless assumption and that's fine but your own post really wouldn't help such a case. This will be a warn, Alice.

Okay, well, I guess because a non-related post hit the brakes on this club, I'll just post an update:

As of the past several weeks, I binged:

Haganai (FINISHED!): Love it! Love it love it love it~! I think I love it just as much as Yuru Yuri if not just a LITTLE less. Glad I decided to watch it after finally finding out what the image from Demmy's sig was, though it's a shame that she already claimed Sena. Doesn't matter, though, cause I'd let Yukimura be my servant any day! <3

FMA Brotherhood: Took a while to really get into it, considering it was basically just a compressed version of the 2003 anime, but as things started to fork off, I can understand why some people would prefer this. Granted, most people probably read the manga first, but I can actually name segments I've seen so far that surpass that of the old one. Love it, and plan to continue it ten-fold.

School Days (FINISHED!): I'll be honest here... I was NOT expecting this to turn out the way it did. After recovering from the shocking ending, I realized just how much time I wasted getting driven to the edge of my seat over (partial spoilers) some carefree douchebag driving some easily tempted whores to insanity simply by screwing them all. I recommend not to watch it if you haven't, but the ending will be somewhat worth it if you wanna go through all of the sh*t from beginning to end. It's up to you, I guess.

As for airing anime (besides SnK and tWGOK):

Sunday Without God: Very slowly paced, but has an interesting feel to it. It's like the perfect blend of feely, cheery, and unwinding, the feely part coming from the first sad thing to happen (not gonna spoil it.) But I'm just gonna get this off my chest: Twin blonde chicks in school uniforms. F*CK. YES. Oh, and a smoking hot banshee girl that's always peeking through the wall. Yeah.

Dog & Scissors: It's weird, cause I heard that this was voted by some people to be the worst anime of this season. Well, I disagree, because this show is just f*cking adorable. Hell, even Hatsuro's masochistic publisher is cute in her own twisted way. Nothing seems to be going on right now, but I always look forward to this show every week.

Anime I started watching but dropped:

Chronicles of the Going Home Club: I love these kinds of anime, but honestly, after seeing some of the better ones, I was mildly disappointed. The humor seemed rather forced and half-assed, and the personalities weren't very vibrant, imo.

Devils and Realists: The first episode was pretty interesting, but as I continued to watch, the plot just kept getting flatter and flatter. Meh.

Mysterious Girlfriend X: I thought it was kinda cute, but honestly, the whole "drool" thing that makes the two lovebirds dating partners is just ridiculous and a bit weird. From what I saw, it was just them walking home from school every day and the girl soaking her finger in drool for the guy to suck on. I didn't feel any progression in their relationship at all once it started.

Haganai (FINISHED!): Love it! Love it love it love it~! I think I love it just as much as Yuru Yuri if not just a LITTLE less. Glad I decided to watch it after finally finding out what the image from Demmy's sig was, though it's a shame that she already claimed Sena. Doesn't matter, though, cause I'd let Yukimura be my servant any day! <3

Kodaka is annoying. I'm not the only one whose thought so. Only thing that made me not have far less enjoyment out of NEXT was that he remembered Semoponume. But more than that, there are some obvious things about both Sena and Yozora that I've always find annoying, Sena actually more so. This one was hilarious with a price, for me.

School Days (FINISHED!): I'll be honest here... I was NOT expecting this to turn out the way it did. After recovering from the shocking ending, I realized just how much time I wasted getting driven to the edge of my seat over (partial spoilers) some carefree douchebag driving some easily tempted whores to insanity simply by screwing them all. I recommend not to watch it if you haven't, but the ending will be somewhat worth it if you wanna go through all of the sh*t from beginning to end. It's up to you, I guess.

I can only think of it being worth it to see the protag killed. I got spoiled and heard it's awful more than anything good (mostly because of, the end, but I guess it's easily understandable that after some other things, only the ending would make it right), so I'm really not willing to watch it. Well, I watched 2 episodes, but that was before I heard things.

Devils and Realists: The first episode was pretty interesting, but as I continued to watch, the plot just kept getting flatter and flatter. Meh.

I could have sworn that was an otome game adaption, but as long as it looks like one, I'm not going to hold it past you, after Arcana Famiglia & Amnesia.

Only non-sequel I've started this season is WataMote. It's not so funny as much as it's just cringe inducing, but it does have a few hilarious moments that don't make you feel so... yeah. It's just as good as I've heard, and there are plenty of reasons to relate to Tomoko, showing the large part as to why it is so cringe inducing.

Kingdom 2 is still my favorite of the season though, and with the series being 77 episodes once it's finished, that does not sound like something you would normally hear me say. I feel it's only underrated because it's historical and the first season used some horrible CG. It's got some pretty sweet action, and manages to easily stay interesting when it's not as much so, imo, as the greater part of Zheng's story (flashback) showed.

Rozen Maiden (2013), the reason I find it more interesting than the first season is just plain, how should I say it, the fights just feel less forced to me, but it has some issues... I can't exactly place. First season wasn't so good nor interesting, but technically good setup, second was better for starting "The Alice Game", I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Most of the anime I'm currently watching ends in a few weeks, so I don't feel like typing up something about any more right now.

Archived