Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

animenationlogo.png
Made by Kakashi "Kaka" Hatake

[spoiler=Let's get this part out of the way]
Welcome to an unoriginal club (oh, the irony) by Desperado of Finale. Don't worry, I have no life so I'm usually pretty damn active. Except when I'm stuck at camp, on vacation, or at a friends. All three are pretty rare though. This club is meant to be a remake of the Anime Love Club that I co-hosted but since our host has been gone for so long I pretty much just became the ruler of all those bastards. We wanted a new name though and decided Anime Nation because it just plain sounds awesome. And no I'm not trying to rip-off Shadow Zero's anime club name even though the puns are similar-ish. I would have gone with Shion's idea if I did want to sounds like a complete rip-off. I got off track here...which is common for me when I do these long rant like things. This club is for those that love anime and anything anime related but that was extremely obvious. And yes I count manga as something anime-related whether the manga has an anime or not.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Rules]
1) What host and co-host(s) say is law. Unless it's absolutely ridculous and/or stupid then point out his/her fault. Bring it b*tch.
2) Everybody has likes and dislikes. Respect that.
3) I'm pretty leniant on how off-topic something may go but it should only be temporarily off-topic.
4) All YCM rules apply. Better this than copying everything on there, right?
5) Follow the rules. You like how I didn't say something lame like have fun?
6) Have fun. *Cough cough.*
7) Since this seems to be a problem no one-word posts. No posts with just emoticons. No posts with just one word an an emoticon. No posts with just a picture or a video. No posts with just a pic...I think you get the idea.
8 ) Yes, another new rule. If you want me to add something to this post, such as an app or top five anime DON'T F*CKING CENTER IT! It becomes a huge hassle with YCM's sh*t editing.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Warnings]
You will get a warning if you do a large amount of minor offenses or one major offense. First and second warnings can be given out by either me or my co-hosts but a third can only be given out me. Please note: I'll most likely discuss with my co-hosts before giving out a third warning (ban). If co-hosts want to give out a third warning they have to discuss it with me.

P.S. No, the co-hosts can not warn me or eachother. Don't even try. Why? Because I'm the only one who can warn you guys.
P.S.S. Seriously, co-hosts. Take this seriously. I'm not going to put their names here if it isn't legitimate and/or they don't deserve it. I really don't need to say these last few bits since I have phenomenal co-hosts. 
[spoiler=First Warning]
A member who has been given the first warning can not post for 24 hours. Breaking this rule without a legitimate reason will result in instant second warning. The first warning will actually disappear after a week unless in a 2/3 vote with me and my co-hosts that we make the first warning permanent or have it end three days early max.

People With One warning

Alice Lesbian Sexual Tension Mode

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Second Warning]
Continuing to break the rules while already having one warning, posting during the 24 hour period, or violating a major one will result in a second warning. A member who receives a second warning can nost post for 72 hours. The second warning will disappear a month after receviving it unless in a 2/3 vote with me and my co-hosts that we make the second warning permanent or make it end one week early max.

People With Two Warnings
Still none.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Banned Members]
Continuing to break the rules while already having two warnings or violating a major one with one warning will result in a ban. A banned member is not allowed to post in this club otherwise a mod will be contacted. A ban is permanent unless in a unanimous vote by the hosts and co-hosts to lift the ban.

Banned
Nobody.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=No Lifers (Members)]
Total Member Count: 40
[spoiler=Dictator (Host)]
Username: Desperado of Finale
Favorite Anime: Angel Beats/Tokyo Majinn
Favorite Anime Character: Tatsuma Hiyuu
Anything you'd like mention?: Yep, mine's blue. Why? Because shut up...and blue is cool.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Other People In Charge Of You That Don't Really Matter That Much (Co-Hosts)]
Username: I lost track of
Favorite Anime: Toradora!
Favorite Anime Character: Taiga Aisaka
Anything you'd like mention?: Take out Athena Tennousu

Username: Who's who so long ago
Favorite Anime: Hayate no Gotoku! (Hayate the Combat Butler)
Favorite Anime Character: Nagi Sanzenin
Anything you'd like mention? (this can be edited if you want and it's completely optional):
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Normal Members]
Username: Shizuo Heiwajima
Favorite Anime: Rosario+Vampire
Favorite Anime Character: Akashiya Moka-san
Anything you'd like mention?: Like what? How about: "Accept me now, or know your place!"

Username:☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠
Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon or Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Favorite Anime Character: Keima & Nino
Anything you'd like mention?: I love you.

Username: Kakashi Hatake
Favorite Anime: ... Um... Do I have to have a favorite? Maybe FMA... ¬_¬
Favorite Anime Character: ... I don't have one... *ignores username*
Anything you'd like to mention?: My App isn't very precise... but it is big and green! =D

Username: SF-A2 Miki
Favorite Anime: Rosario+Vampire / R-15
Favorite Anime Character: Moka-san
Anything you'd like mention?: My app is big and pink! Like your PINGAS!

Username:Taisen Lagann (subject to change every time a gay baby is born)
Favorite Anime:MM! (you haven't heard of it), Gurren Lagann (If you haven't heard of it. Look it up. Trust me.) aaaand Lucky Star. (Don't ask me to pick A favorite anime)
Favorite Anime Character: Simon The Digger
Anything you'd like mention?: When i'm not watching anime or (god forbid) doing important things IRL. I'm here. And when I'm here i notice i tend to get on people's nerves quickly. Because I'm VERY opinionated about Anime and Video games. This gets people butthurt around me. And then i laugh at their attempts to act like they AREN'T butthurt. So just for the record *ahem*

One Piece is highly overrated and there are hundreds of anime better than it. Crunchyroll was on drugs when they said it was in the same league as Dragonball Z *BUTTHURT One Piece Fans*

Sorry kiddies but there are WAAAAY better MMO's out there than WoW. And the better ones are FREE *BUTTHURT Warcraft Fans*

and lastly Evangelion in it's original state was little more than a generic mecha story interspersed with the drama of a whiny teenage girl named Shinji. Evangelion Rebuild got everything right that the Anime did wrong. *MEGA-BUTTHURT Evangelion Fans*

Username: Wishing Star
Favorite Anime: Inuzuma Eleven (They see me watchin'. They hatin')
Favorite Anime Character: ... Kagome from Inuyasha (diff anime because Kagome rocks. But so does soccer. xP)
Anything you'd like mention? (this can be edited if you want and it's completely optional): I think I'll be changing my nae soon. Bear with me.

Username: Remnants
Favorite Anime: Fairy Tail
Favorite Anime Character: Happy from Fairy Tail
Anything you'd like mention? (this can be edited if you want and it's completely optional): Ummm... I like anime?

Username: Kokonoe
Favorite Anime: Sengoku Basara
Favorite Anime Character: (H)Allelujah Haptism
Anything you'd like mention? Kokopuffs are now $1.50

Username: trinitySOUL
Favorite Anime: Pandora Hearts
Favorite Anime Character: Oz Bezarius
Anything you'd like to mention?: So, How's Life!?

Username: Daemon
Favorite Anime: Eden of the East
Favorite Anime Character: Akira Takazawa
Anything you'd like mention?: Food should be provided.

Username: D grayman
Favorite Anime: D gray man
Favorite Anime Character:Allen walker
Anything you'd like to mention?: I make sigs for peoples lolz

Username: Senji the Pervy Sage
Favorite Anime: Fairy Tail/Toaru Majutsu no Index
Favorite Anime Character: Natsu/Accelerator
Anything you'd like mention: I'm a epic artist, but I think everybody knows that already.

Username: Tentacruel
Favorite Anime: FMA
Favorite Anime Character: I dee kay

Username: Remo
Favorite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Favorite Anime Character: Van Hohenhiem
Anything you'd like mention? I'm not drunk

Username:Neo-MasterX
Favorite Anime:Yu-Gi-Oh! (would explain why I'm in YCM)
Favorite Anime Character:Dartz
Anything you'd like mention?: No nothing.

Username:Alexis Rhodes
Favorite Anime:Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S
Favorite Anime Character:Alexis Rhodes
Anything you'd like mention?: I've joined to get some suggestions from people as I want to watch another anime except YGO.

Username: Lexadin (duh)
Favorite Anime: atm Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
Favorite Anime Character: Prince Gyasa (Shinzo) Anything you'd like mention? Nope.

Username: Syns/ Maha Guns up to you
Favorite Anime: Fullmetal, Fairy Tail. Code Geass
Favorite Anime Character: Lelcouh of course, Gerard

Username: Jake the Sage
Favorite Anime: Highschool of the Dead, Negima, Hellsing
Favorite Anime Character: Kohta Haruno, Jack Rakan, Alucard
Anything you'd like mention? (this can be edited if you want and it's completely optional): Yes this place sucks XDDD

Username: Bob the Builder. nope, it's actually Donovyn Mikara Gerra. My bad.
Favorite Anime: Hell Girl
Favorite Anime Character: Hinata Hyuuga
Anything you'd like mention?: Sasuke Uchiha must die.

Username: Raine
Favorite Anime: Casshern Sins / Neon Genesis Evangelion
Favorite Anime Character: KAMINA IS GOD!
Anything you'd like mention?: Was I suppose to remember something I forgot. OH GAWD! I FORGOT SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW! *explodes*

Username: Black Knight
Favorite Anime: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Favorite Anime Character: Lordgenome
Anything you'd like to mention?: Alex Louis Armstrong has the greatest mustahce ever. This has been a PSA from Real Men of Genius. We salute you, Mr. Handlebar Mustache Wearer.

Username: PrimalFear
Favorite Anime: I like everything I've seen don't really have a favorite.
Favorite Anime Character: The list would go on and on. I have favorites for every Anime I've ever seen which is well into the 100's maybe even 200's. But probably my all time favorite character atm is Kisuke Urahara, he is just bada$$
Anything you'd like mentioned?: Saying I like Anime is a understatement. I'm addicted lol. On a serious note I've seen probably 200 different anime's so if anyone needs a good anime to watch just ask.

Username: Yuzuro Otanashi
Favorite Anime: Angel Beats!
Favorite Anime Character: Ulquiorra Schiffer
Anything you'd like mention: Angel Beats! has characters that line up way too well with people I know

Username: DragonKingEX
Favorite Anime: Hack
Favorite Anime Character: ITSUKI MINAMI (IKKI), Air Gear (Because he Is A Badass)
Anything you'd like mention? (this can be edited if you want and it's completely optional): Willing to make Some Graphics for the Club, If I find the time.

Username: Legend Zero
Favorite Anime: Digimon/Letter Bee/Zero no Tsukaima
Favorite Anime Character: Hiraga Saito/Kazuma Ikezawa
Anything you'd like mention?: I had to search through my files to remember all the things I've watched, so that I could pick favorites. Oh, and please deny me. =D

Username: Glitch
Favorite Anime: Um, since I don't really do anime.... Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden
Favorite Anime Character: Sasuke (Shippuden) and Itachi (Akatsuki)
Anything you'd like mention?: I am awesome, and.....uh, you owe me one? XD

Username: Lolithar
Favorite Anime: Death Note
Favorite Anime Character: Gasai Yuno
Anything you'd like mention?: I like yandere... a lot.

Username: Lunar Origin
Favorite Anime: None, at least so far because I haven't watched much. If anything, Black Rock Shooter.
Favorite Anime Character: Black Rock Shooter.
Anything you'd like mention?: I'm new to anime, but I've always loved the style and feel to it. Well, today I talked to Raine, and he went all Anime Sensei on me. He told me to start at Gurren Lagann, which is what I'm going to go watch right now.

Username: -Chaos Zero-
Favorite Anime: Yu-gi-oh GX, pokemon, Akira
Favorite Anime Character: Alexis rose (i think thats her second name
Anything you'd like to mention?: Okay, uhh...this is Desu...I accidentally deleted this part and didn't want the hassle of making this blue at the moment...sh*t editing and all...so hi...?

Username: Mugendramon
Favorite Anime: Digimon Adventure Zero Two
Favorite Anime Character: Vector (Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal)
Anything you'd like mention?: Don't expect much other than one-liners from me.

Username: Mako109
Favorite Anime: Code Geass, Tegami Bachi, Ao No Exorcist, The World God Only Knows, Squid Girl...I could go on.
Favorite Anime Character: Uh...do I have to chose one? Err...tie between Kallen (CG), Rin (Ao), Lag (Tegami), and Katsuragi (WGOK). Hey, it's hard for me to choose, ok?
Anything you'd like mention?: My big bro is in charge of this place, so don't mess with me! ......And suddenly, I feel like a generic Pokémon trainer you'd encounter mid-game.

Username: Fusion Xavier Denver
Favorite Anime: Dragonball Z, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann (not counting manga)
Favorite Anime Character: It's still hard to say...since I'm a walking cliche, I'll just say Goku or Kamina.
Anything you'd like mention?: HEY DESU, IT'S GREEN WISDOM, NOT GREEN YOUTH.

Username: Alice
Favorite Anime: Gosick
Favorite Anime Character: Victorique
Anything you'd like mention?: Just call me Hina, not this current username. It should be noted that Alice or Denver's Crotch is an okay name to call her now.

Username: Gaymormon
Favorite Anime: Soul Eater & Rosario+Vampire
Favorite Anime Character: Shirayuki Mizore <3
Anything you'd like mention?: BOOBS uh, nothing.

Username: Batshit Insane VK
Favorite Anime: Tetsujin 28
Favorite Anime Character: Getter Rays. Who doesn't love a multi-dimensional being who wants to absorb the souls, bodies, and memories of all things including God?
Anything you'd like mention?: Don't dare to mention anime such as TTGL and Neon Genesis Evangelion as original. Just don't.

Username: Corona Ray.
Favorite Anime: Well, gee. There's a whole ton. Angel Beats, Black Cat, Steins;Gate, P4: the Animation, DuRaRaRa!!, etc. Too damn many for my own good, tbh.
Favorite Anime Character: For the life of me, I can't really decide on one that takes the prize of being my fave.
Anything you'd like mention?: Blue is awesome. Need I say more? Also, major SMT fanboy. Deal.

Username: Clair
Favorite Anime: Higurashi
Favorite Anime Character: Alphard from "Canaan"
Anything you'd like mention?: I like watching animes with one or two seasons to their name, and I still can't read manga correctly. Ayooo.

Username: Science Despair
Favorite Anime: One Piece
Favorite Anime Character: The Professor (Nichijou)
Anything you'd like mention? Why would you make me go though all the anime and I watched and pick my favorite?! Torture, that's all it was...

Username: Brushfire
Favorite Anime: Clannad / Death Note / Neon Genesis Evangelion
Favorite Anime Character: Nagisa Furukawa
Anything you'd like mention?: http://brushfire.myanimelist.net

Also, YuYuHakawhatever.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=No Lifers' Top Five Anime]
Desu
1) Angel Beats and Tokyo Majin
2) To Aru Majutsu No index
3) D.N.Angel
4) Black Cat
5) The Word Only God Knows

Riki Naoe
1. Clannad
2. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
3. Toaru Majutsu no Index/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Until further notice:
4. Hayate no Gotoku!
5. Saki/Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Kagari Izuriha
1. Toradora!
2. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
3. Hidan no Aria
4. Dog Days
5. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Yuzuru Otanashi
1. Angel Beats!
2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
4. Death Note
5. Code Geass

☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠
I: SAILOR MOON
II: AO NO EXORCIST
III: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN
IV: ARAKAWA UNDER THE BRIDGE
V: ELFEN LIED

Kuroashi Gouki
1. Bleach
2. Fairy Tail
3. One Piece
4. Toaru Majutsu no Index
5. Dragon Crisis

Remnants
1. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
2. Fairy Tail
3. Toriko
4. Bleach
5. Naruto

Raine
1) Ef: A Tale of Memories
2) Neon Genesis Evangelion
3) Gurren Lagann
4) Clannad
5) Death note

Kakashi "Kaka Lover" Hatake
1( Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2( Bleach
3( Naruto
4( Ghost in the Shell
5( Everything else... :/

Tentacruel
1. FMA: Brotherhood
2. One Piece
3. Naruto
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Fairy Tail

Glitch
1. Naruto Shippuden
2. Naruto
3. Yu-Gi-Oh
4. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
5. Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Daemon
1. Eden of the East
2. Darker than Black
3. Code Geass
4. Black Butler
5. D. Gray Man

Fusion X. Denver
1. Dragonball Z
2. Code Geass
3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4. Clannad/Angel Beats
5. Death Note

Clair
1. Higurashi Kai
2. Clannad/After Story
3. Canaan
4. FLCL
5. Gurren Lagann

PedoThar

1. Death Note

2. Future Diary

3. Angel Beats

4. The World God Only Knows

5. Little Busters!

YuYuHakusho13

1. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

2. Steins;Gate

3. Yu Yu Hakusho

4. Sword Art Online

4. Clannad: After Story

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=No Lifer's Top 5 Manga (Not New)]
Desperado of Finale
1) Nora: The Last Chronicle of Devildom
2) Buso Renkin
3) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
4) Yu-Gi-Oh
5) Shitsurakuen

Kagari Izuriha
1. Saki
2. Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A
3. Saki Biyori
4. Hayate no Gotoku!
5. Naruto

Kureha

1. Hayate no Gotoku!
2. Arata Kangatari
3. Saki
4. Mahou Sensei Negima!
5. Date a Live

3. Saki/The other Saki manga

Fusion X. Denver
1. DBZ
2. Naruto
3. One Piece
4. Eyeshield 21
5. 20th Century Boys

Senji the Pervy Sage
1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. One Piece
4. The Breaker: New Waves
5. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Banner and Logos]
Saskue.png
Made by Raigeki
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Affiliations]
Club Name: Devil Buster HQ (YCM's Shin Megami Tensei & Persona Fan Gathering)
Host Name: Corona Ray
Club Subject (what your club was made to talk about): Why, the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series, of course. And maybe anything Atlus, if it gets to that.
Why you would want to affiliate (optional but here more or less to make me feel good :3): You requested it. Plus I felt like it. Yeah!

Club Name: Gaming Central
Host Name: Glitch
Club Subject (what your club was made to talk about): Um, I don't know co-owner of it, sir? Oh yeah, the thing we never talk about. video games.
Why you would want to affiliate (optional but here more or less to make me feel good :3): ...I feel like it?

Club Name: YCM Dueling Network
Host Name: Taiga Aisaka
Club Subject (what your club was made to talk about): Yu-Gi-Oh!
Why you would want to affiliate (optional but here more or less to make me feel good :3): I feel like it, too.

[spoiler=Affiliation App]
If you want to affiliate just be the owner of the club you want to affiliate and fill this out.

Club Name:
Host Name:
Club Subject (what your club was made to talk about):
Why you would want to affiliate (optional but here more or less to make me feel good :3):

Please note: I have every right to reject you affiliation.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Club events]
By club events I of course means special things are club is doing. This can be a club only thing, involve another club or two, be some sort of huge YCM project, etc. Such things may be something like a card contest to even a club RP. Of course it doesn't have to be limited to something YCM related. If you have some sort of idea for an event then PM me and my two beautiful co-hosts who did not sleep with me to get their positions. And no, I'm not being blackmailed into saying this. I just like to f*ck with them. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes! PM me and my co-hosts the idea and then we'll discuss it. Hell, I'll make an event app.

[spoiler=Current Events]
(Not to be confused with those assignments from school we all may hate so much)

Now of course we already have an event set up. And by we I mean I. You're all lazy uncreative bums. I really should discuss these things with my co-hosts but hey, they're in that club too. Since this club was our first affiliation it's getting the first event too.

[spoiler=Rusty Heart, Also Known as the Central of a Nation]
Affiliated Clubs: Gaming Central
Type of Event: MMORPG Wait, what?
Description: Okay, the name was made up on the spot. I thought it sounded cool and captures the major ideas of this. The name hinted at a few things. Well two. Possibly three if you don't think about it.
1) Central as in Gaming Central. As you've probably read already we're partnering with them on this.
2) Rusty Heart. As in the new MMORPG Rusty Hearts which was recently released and now in Open Beta. I played in the closed beta of Rusty Hearts so I already know how awesome the game was unfinished.
You're probably thinking, "What the hell does an MMO have to do with anime?" It's elementary my dear Watson. Most MMOs are anime inspired and this one is no exception. Thefore with loose logic this is an acceptable event. And no I didn't set it up ahead of time so this could eventually be done...okay I kind of did. Although that was also for one of my favorite pastimes. Watching awesome stick figure fight animations if it ever came up in conversation. Yes, I accept anime-inspired things to be good conversation material. Eh, I trail off too much. Ahem. *Cough cough.* Anyway, we're getting together with Gaming Central and just plain playing this game. Doing dungeons, PvP, etc. Club vs. Club PvP matches will probably also be set up along with a few other competitions. Like whose team can run a dungeon the fastest. We will probably switch up teams every so often too. For those of you who are both in the Gaming Central and Anime Nation it'd be nice to choose your affiliation now. Four for each side would be nice.
Anything else?: This game can't be played on a Mac. Unfortunately since those who I'd want to play with most use them. The game has to be downloaded onto your computer. And here's the link to the game's site:
http://rustyhearts.perfectworld.com/
(If it doesn't work just look up Rusty hearts on Google)
If you can and would like to join in this event just say so. A PM would be really nice. A PM to both me and Glitch, the leader of Gaming Central, may be even nicer. But at least me.
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Finished/Dead Events]
Rusty Hearts on kind of but due to being busy we haven't been able to get it started.

The DN tournament is long over. We got our asses kicked.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Event App]
Event Name (What you want to call the event):
Affiliated Clubs (Other clubs that may want to get involved in the event to do a sort of double club thing. If none just sat n/a)
Type of Event (Card, contest, RP, etc. Basically, a summary of what will be done):
Description (The details to what exactly you want to do. What kind of card will be made for the contest and how it will be done, what the RP is based off of and details you have, etc.):
Anything Else? (If there's something that should be known):
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: *points to username*
Favorite Anime: *points to sig and avi*
Favorite Anime Character: *points to said sig and avi*
Anything you'd like mention?: As said by Moka-san - "Kappuchu~!" and "Know your place!"

:3

Now accept meh :3

[spoiler='And in other news']
Username: Shion Kaito
Favorite Anime: Rosario+Vampire
Favorite Anime Character: Akashiya Moka-san
Anything you'd like mention?: Like what? How about: "Accept me now, or know your place!"

Yep.
[/spoiler]

Favorite Anime:MM! (you haven't heard of it), Gurren Lagann (If you haven't heard of it. Look it up. Trust me.) aaaand Lucky Star. (Don't ask me to pick [b]A[/b] favorite anime)
Anything you'd like mention?: When i'm not watching anime or (god forbid) doing important things IRL. I'm here. And when I'm here i notice i tend to get on people's nerves quickly. Because I'm VERY opinionated about Anime and Video games. This gets people butthurt around me. And then i laugh at their attempts to act like they AREN'T butthurt. So just for the record *ahem*

One Piece is highly overrated and there are hundreds of anime better than it. Crunchyroll was on drugs when they said it was in the same league as Dragonball Z
*BUTTHURT One Piece Fans*

Sorry kiddies but there are WAAAAY better MMO's out there than WoW. And the better ones are FREE
*BUTTHURT Warcraft Fans*

and lastly Evangelion in it's original state was little more than a generic mecha story interspersed with the drama of a whiny teenage girl named Shinji. Evangelion Rebuild got everything right that the Anime did wrong.
*MEGA-BUTTHURT Evangelion Fans*

Now if anyone can still stand me I'd like to join the club :)

[quote name='Taisen Lagann' timestamp='1311412234' post='5379920']
Favorite Anime:MM! (you haven't heard of it), Gurren Lagann (If you haven't heard of it. Look it up. Trust me.) aaaand Lucky Star. (Don't ask me to pick [b]A[/b] favorite anime)

One Piece is highly overrated and there are hundreds of anime better than it. Crunchyroll was on drugs when they said it was in the same league as Dragonball Z
*BUTTHURT One Piece Fans*

Sorry kiddies but there are WAAAAY better MMO's out there than WoW. And the better ones are FREE
*BUTTHURT Warcraft Fans*

and lastly Evangelion in it's original state was little more than a generic mecha story interspersed with the drama of a whiny teenage girl named Shinji. Evangelion Rebuild got everything right that the Anime did wrong.
*MEGA-BUTTHURT Evangelion Fans*

Now if anyone can still stand me I'd like to join the club :)
[/quote]

Can't stand you? I want to marry you.

Username: Wishing Star
Favorite Anime: Inuzuma Eleven (They see me watchin'. They hatin')
Favorite Anime Character: ... Kagome from Inuyasha (diff anime because Kagome rocks. But so does soccer. xP)
Anything you'd like mention? (this can be edited if you want and it's completely optional): I think I'll be changing my nae soon. Bear with me.

Archived