• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Egyptian God Fusion

Posted Image

Wicked God Fusion

Posted Image

I need better effects.
The amazing luster of these Crystals combine, giving way to the ultimate Crystal Beast! Evil will always be banished, to keep the balance of the world in check. To save this world, I harness the power of the Great Sapphire! Hope will save me. Go, now I Beta Accel Synchro Summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Drake!

90% of teen will die if Myspace/Facebook crashed. If your one of the 10% of teens who wouldn't care, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap, if you're one of the 8% who listens to REAL music, copy and paste this to your sig.

Hadix

Hadix

I can banish your monsters :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
They are both useless.
Just FHD + Ax of Despair can kill this because they are DARK monsters.

Sapphowako

Sapphowako

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

They are both useless.
Just FHD + Ax of Despair can kill this because they are DARK monsters.

No, FHD + Ax of Despair couldn't kill any of them, FHD would have 6000 ATK, so they would both be destroyed. My fusions are DIVINE, where did you get the DARK from?
The amazing luster of these Crystals combine, giving way to the ultimate Crystal Beast! Evil will always be banished, to keep the balance of the world in check. To save this world, I harness the power of the Great Sapphire! Hope will save me. Go, now I Beta Accel Synchro Summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Drake!

90% of teen will die if Myspace/Facebook crashed. If your one of the 10% of teens who wouldn't care, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap, if you're one of the 8% who listens to REAL music, copy and paste this to your sig.

おジャマ・キング

おジャマ・キング

Protector of AoC: I will bring the noobs out of it

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
No[/emphasis]

A topic just like this from a few days ago got locked. Learn to learn.
Posted Image
Posted Image<Thanks Prince of Legends!
Rest of my sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users