Yu-Gi-Oh! Numbered Days [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ED - Okay I'm just going under the idea that it is a mix of magic and incredible cross dressing skill, peoples genders in this shouldn't matter that much anyway.
Evo - I'll put it up later today and put the apps on the front page that I haven't already, probably in 3-5 hours I've got stuff to do.

It has begun http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/259142-yu-gi-oh-numbered-days-icstartedaccepting/

If they are out of uniform and have a Numbers then yes though they can't use the Seal they can watch other people duel and do other stuff, the reason is something is going to happen in Arc 2, and I'm going to say it now so people know Sector Security is going to bust into the Tournament and try to arrest everyone there.

Wow, haven't been here in a while. Please don't look on me as a noob just because I have 10 posts, I have plenty of experience with RPing.

Username: Midgeorge
Name: Kazuya Hideaki
[spoiler='Kazuya Hideaki'][img]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/go/o5/59/Guy16.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Equipment: Duel Disk that is seperated into three parts. 1 part is for one monster card zone and the field card zone, the other two are for the other monster card zones and spell and trap card zones. It is black with gold trim.
Personality: Kazuya is always calm, no matter what the situation, due to either being incredibly cocky, or just knowing when everything will be fine. Even if he is risking his soul dueling, he does not give in to fear or pressure, and always remains calm and collected. He is however incredibly cocky when it comes to dueling, and will often mock his opponent. He is able to control his numbers card, and his emotions are not enhanced by its effects.
Bio: Kazuya lived in the satellite for most of his life. He went into business with his father, who was a member of sector security. However Kazuya was useless at everything he tried to do, and often slacked off. He was put in charge of the watchguard post, whilst his father and the rest of his team were given a special card. Kazuya left early in the morning... his dad never returned home. Kazuya grew distraught and wanted to get his dad back. He was his only family, his mother dying at birth. A card answered his call.
The card he found was [color=#008080]Number 81: Distortion Dragon[/color], which fitted perfectly with his deck aswell. Reacting to sector security's blocking off of Neo Domino city, he has joined with Satellite's resistance, to get his father back from the orichalcos.
Deck Type: Kazuya uses a 'Torn' deck, a custom archetype focusing on swarming the field with monsters for his Synchro monster 'Torn Blade Warrior' or his numbers card 'Number 81: Torn Dark Dragon'. Torn monsters focus on summoning monsters whos atk is equal to or less than either damage, another monsters attack, or it can focus on levels. It also has a focus on lockdown and drawing support. Their common weakness however, is that they all have 0 defense, and the only monster capable of being used as defense is 'Torn Guardian', who, when summoned, is switched to defense position, and when it is attacked, its defense and attack are swapped, and since it has 2000 attack, it makes it a reliable, but unstable wall.

[color=#008080]Number 81: Distortion Dragon[/color]
Dark, Rank 6 Dragon/Xyz, 2800 atk/0 def
2 Level 6 monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle, except by another 'Numbers' card. Once per turn, you can remove one Xyz material from this card; Special summon a DARK fiend type monster from your deck whos atk is equal to or less than the atk of the removed Xyz material. If this card is attacked while it has no Xyz material, destroy this card.

Thank you Evo, and about the posts what needs to happen is people reaching the arena then either being challenged or challenging someone to a duel, either way you can choose to go first or second and once that is done I will take over the opponent and duel you, that is the main reason why I said when people talk you should change the color of the text so you can tell by seeing what color text I'm using who your opponent is and of course I will say who the person is dueling as well.

Username: xXJianXx

Name: Neku Kimura

Appearance: [spoiler=Image][url="http://images.wikia.com/twewy/images/d/d6/Neku.jpg"]http://images.wikia....s/d/d6/Neku.jpg[/url][/spoiler]

Equipment: His Duel Disk is Black with some Red Details and Strapes all over it. He owns a D-Runner (previously owned by his father) also black with Red all over it. [spoiler=Image][url="http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/350/b/a/the_red_eyes_duel_runner_by_mistress_darkloki-d34zxom.jpg"]http://fc03.devianta...oki-d34zxom.jpg[/url][/spoiler]

Personality: Carefree as he is, Neku wonders the city in search of challenges. Neku is usually Cheerfull and Friendly. Though at first he seems Shy, when you get to know him he shows a more Loyal and Kind personallity.

Deck Type: Neku runs a Deck that resolves ´round "Dorugan" (Custom-Made) Monsters. This monsters own effects that Banish themselves, providing useful effects, Synchro Summons and Xyz Summoning.

Custom Number:

[color=#ff0000][spoiler=Number]Number 90: Draco-Knight Destroyer[/color] (5/2600/2000)

Warrior / Xyz

2 Level 5 Monsters

This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to select 1 face-up monster on the field and Banish it. If you activate this effect this card cannot attack during this turn.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1313345620' post='5442372']
I've realised how stupid my character is, so can I wipe him out? I've got replacements.

Username: Elemental Dragon
Name: Draco Ignis
Appearance: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=uk&client=ms-android-tmobile-gb&q=rich%20anime%20boy&sa=N#i=3
Equipment:
> A sleek Gold duel runner with silver streaks running across it. The front is pointed for extra speed and the engine gives it more power. It is an extremely fast and extremely stylish runner.
> Draco's disk is also gold and has a silver ripple starting from the centre of the main body. The disk is light weight and has two blades.
Personality: Draco is a serious young man who takes his reponsibilities seriously. He understands right and wrong, then fights for what he believes in. Draco is usually rather social, being friendly and loyal to those he trusts. He will choose his allies carefully however. Draco is not to be underestimated because inside he holds true power.
Bio: Draco was born into a rich, well respected family and therefore had a luxurious life. At a young age, Draco was given the card; No.99 Chaos End Dragon which he then used in his disaster dragon deck.
Draco became well known as a duelist and received much public attention. He entered tournaments, and won the vast majority of them. Now he strives for more challenging duels against the very best and that was when he heard about the numbers tournament. He instantly decided he wanted to enter, but his parents wouldn't let him. So instead he ran away to the tournament, waiting for a challenging duel.
Deck Type: Elemental Disaster Dragon Deck- Focuses on Special Summoning Dragon Type Monsters for extensive use in Synchro (End Dragons etc.) and Xyz Summons (his Number, Thunder End etc.)

[spoiler= Number 99: Chaos End Dragon]

(RK 8/LIGHT/Dragon-Type/Xyz/Effect/3300/1300)
2 Level 8 Monsters.
This card cannot be destroyed, except by battle with another Number. The xyz materials of this card must be Synchro and/or Normal Monsters. The attribute(s) of this card is the same as the Xyz Material attached to it.
Once per turn: You may detach 1 Xyz Material to activate the appropriate effect, depending on the attribute of the detached Material.
LIGHT: Halve the ATK of a monster your opponent controls.
DARK: Destroy all Monsters on the Field except this card.
EARTH: If this card destroys an Xyz monster by battle, your opponent must discard cards from the top of his/her Deck equal to the rank of the destroyed monster.
FIRE: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the Field.
WATER: Select an Xyz Monster on the Field except this card. Gain Life Points equal to each of its Xyz Material x500.
WIND: Select an Xyz Monster on the Field. Special Summon 1 'End Token' (Lv ?/?/Dragon-Type/500 ATK/500 DEF). The attribute is the same as the selected monsters and the Level is equal to the selected Monsters Rank.
When this card is destroyed: Banish all Xyz Material that was on this card.
[/spoiler]
Appearance: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&tbm=isch&gl=gb&client=ms-android-tmobile-gb&source=android-launcher-search&hl=en&aq=f&oq=&aqi=-k0d0t0&fkt=179&fsdt=5316&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=anime+child+boy#i=0
Equipment:
> Eric possesses a grey Duel Board which he loves to ride. It is like any other so there is nothing special about it.
> With his Duel Board, Eric has a blue and yellow duel disk, similar to the Duel Academy Disk. On each of the monster card zones is a number 1.
Personality: Eric Jackson is a somewhat childish boy yet with a strong heart. His innocence makes him hard not to trust. He himself believes in what should be believed in and thinks everything is worth what they are, no matter what. When he sets his mind to something, he won't give up ever.
Bio: Eric was the youngest of 6 and the one who got possessions passed down from his older siblings, all of who were talented duelists. Some of these possessions were monsters which his brothers and sisters no longer used, most of which were Level 1 and Level 1 support. With these cards, Eric constructed a Deck, yet it still wasn't good enough. He lost duels over and over again. Until one day, for his 8th birthday, his father gave him 2 cards, which was all he could afford. These cards were Baby Tragon and Weakness. As soon as these cards were added to his Deck, he won every time against his brothers and sisters, later becoming a Child Progidy. He earnt money in tournaments and saved his family from becoming beggars. His life changed dramatically with his number and Baby Tragon so he continued his dueling life. Then he heard about the Numbers Tournament and decided he'd give it a go.
Deck Type: Level 1 'From Weakness comes Power' archetype which focuses on swarming (For Xyz), protecting (For Defense) or destroying (To power up Weakness God Infinitus and then attack directly with Baby Tragon). His Deck also includes Kuriboh's.

Number = Weakness
[/quote]

Archived