***++Puella natura Set++***

Kuroda Kaito

[center][center][color=#FFA500][size=6][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]@@Puella natura@@[/b][/font][/size][/color]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Well this is my new Set, the reason i create this Set is when i saw the pics by a friend from DeviantArt :D so i made it ;) Well in this Set i'll use a new Card template ( thanks for Touma and Strawberry-nii-chan ). And in this Set i'll use Latin for the name of the Cards to make it look cooler :) and for some of you who dont understand the name of the Set so i'll explain :
[/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Puella natura = Natural Girl[/b]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]weird right but i think it's better in Latin so i'll keep it XD. So here are the Cards
[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Hatsume angelum aquarum ( Hatsume the water angel)][/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC9.upanh.com/26.177.33384698.21m0/hatsume.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : During your Main Phase, you can activate this card's effect, if you do, this card can attack your opponent directly. Other Monsters you controls cannot attack. When this card leaves the field, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Nature girl-type Monster from your hand.[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Dulcis est amator Chikuse ( Chikuse the Sweet Lover)]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC7.upanh.com/26.177.33384686.Ind0/chikuse.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 Sweet Token (Beast-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 300/DEF 300) to your field. When a Sweet Token you control leaves the field, increase this card's ATK by 500. When this card destroy a Monster your opponent controls, reveal 2 cards from the top of your Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Natural girl-type Monster from among them.[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Princeps autem Ameko Candy ( Ameko the candy princess)][/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC3.upanh.com/26.177.33384662.mz10/ameko.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : When there is 1 or more Natural girl-type Monsters on your field, this card can be Summoned without tribute. If it does, this card's ATK will be 2000. When this card destroy a Monster your opponent controls, you can pick up 1 random card from your opponent's hand and add it to your hand.[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Himiko natura scientificus (Himiko the nature scientist)]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC1.upanh.com/26.177.33384720.y3z0/himiko.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : When this card is Summoned, when there is 2 or more Natural girl-type Monsters on the field, this card can attack your opponent directly, if it does, other Monsters you control cannot attack this turn.[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Angelus Saya tenebris ( Saya the dark angel)]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC3.upanh.com/26.177.33384752.sEp0/saya.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : When this card is Summoned, you cannot select other Natural girl-type Monster as the attack target. When this card destroy a Monster your opponent controls, you can select up to 2 Natural girl-type Monsters from your graveyard and put them on the top of your Deck, then suffle your Deck.[/spoiler][/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Et fictor Yumeko ( Yumeko the Dreamer)][/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC2.upanh.com/26.177.33384771.vXG0/yumeko.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can place 1 Dream Counter on 1 Monster your opponent controls. When this card attacks, you can remove remove all Dream Counters from your opponent's monsters to reduce the ATK and DEF of each monster that had a Dream Counter to 0, until the End Phase.[/spoiler][/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Misaki amans natura ( Misaki the nature lover)]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC6.upanh.com/26.417.33631435.blr0/misaki.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : When this card is Summoned, you can tribute this card to select 1 Natural girl-type Monster on your side of the field, that selected Monster's ATK will be increase by 1000 until the end of this turn. If this card is used as a material for a Synchro Summon a Natural girl-type Monster, you can Special Summon this card at the end of that turn.[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][spoiler=Hana cantata in Mermaid ( Hana the Enchanted Mermaid)]
[/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://cC0.upanh.com/26.417.33631399.MtH0/hana.png[/img]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Lore : When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, once per turn, when this card attacks, you can decrease the ATK of 1 Monster your opponent controls. When this card destroys a Monster your opponent controls without decrease that Monster's ATK, you can select 1 Natural girl-type Monster from your Deck and add it to your hand.[/spoiler]

[b] [/b][/center][/center]

I'll overlook the fake type, but you better make more of such card types

problem with Aquarium is that 1200 atk is too weak to be of much use in a direct atk

you should have made it like 1600 or something

for Chikuse, "When this card destroy a Monster your opponent controls, reveal 2 cards from the top of your Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Natural girl-type Monster from among them"

That effect is OPed unless you put a restriction on the summoned Nature-girl monster

decent, fake types but nice effects
The direct attack isn't powerful, but realistic, since most direct attackers have 300 ATK...

sweet lovers effect isn't op'ed since these are all you have, but when you make more it will be...
maybe the special summoned monster cannot use its effect this turn?

good cards 8/10

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1312562973' post='5416697']
I'll overlook the fake type, but you better make more of such card types

problem with Aquarium is that 1200 atk is too weak to be of much use in a direct atk

you should have made it like 1600 or something

for Chikuse, "When this card destroy a Monster your opponent controls, reveal 2 cards from the top of your Deck and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Natural girl-type Monster from among them"

That effect is OPed unless you put a restriction on the summoned Nature-girl monster
[/quote]

[quote name='Shattered Sky' timestamp='1312567665' post='5416934']
decent, fake types but nice effects
The direct attack isn't powerful, but realistic, since most direct attackers have 300 ATK...

sweet lovers effect isn't op'ed since these are all you have, but when you make more it will be...
maybe the special summoned monster cannot use its effect this turn?

good cards 8/10
[/quote]
Oh ok thanks guys :D I'll fix the lore now

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1312742885' post='5422499']
Himiko is a bit too weak. It's lv6, so 2000 atk isn't enough unless you self boost it

for Saya, I see no point in putting the Nature Girl cards on the top of your deck if you're just going to reshuffle anyway
[/quote]
Himiko is a bit too weak ??? Well i think that this is balance enough
And about Saya, well if i write "......you can put up to 2 Natural girl-type Monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck..." eventually you will put it on the top of your Deck so i wrote like to make it more sense right ???

"If this card is used as a material for a Synchro Summon a Natural girl-type Monster, you can Special Summon this card at the end of that turn"

This effect is fine for Misaki, though I would have said at the end of the turn when it's special summoned, you can't pull that effect off again if you synchro summon ANOTHER Nature girl monster

Archived