Mech Lord Orange Set (Looks rarther cool!) (FIXED)

sirbeanalot

Ok, so i have made a ritual spell card and a ritual monster, i think the effect of the monster is quite good and i spent a bit photoshoping these cards.

Mech Lord Orange the Mighty

34xlvcy.jpg

Apocalyptic Awakening

kds580.jpg

Tell me what you think and what OCG errors there are,

Rate out of 10 if you can ^_^

(Fixed OCG, grammar etc)

Mech Lord Orange the Mighty

287ogme.jpg

I see you changed the att power but that isnt very important coz the originall had a whooping 4000++ att points. Its the during each stanby phase part that isn't good. Normally, The longest a monster can stay on the field is an average of 3 turns. If each turn, your machines get 50 or 100 att wads the point? Why not make it a something like machine King? Just raise the att gain for the cost (ritual monster + needs to offer 3 1800 or higher att monsters) So maybe you can change that part to:

Each dark monster on yourside of the field gets a 100 attack for every machine sub-type monster on the field. (this effect is good as it targets both you and your opponents field to see how many machine types are on the field in total and best of all you are on the winning end!)=D

Lastly you could change the trap card part to:

Negate and destroy any trap card that targets a machine type monster on your side of the field except this card. (this way its not over powered and neither is it underpowered.)

You could probably change the att back to the original though its a bit high like this =P

Archived