Yu-Gi-Oh! Numbered Days [IC/Started/Accepting]

Barian Warlord

[spoiler=OoC][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/258409-yu-gi-oh-numbered-days-oocnot-startedaccepting/"]http://forum.yugiohc...artedaccepting/[/url][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rules]
*All YCM rules apply, advanced clause as well
*No godmodding power-playing etc
*You can have as many apps as you want
*Post at LEAST paragraph
*Post System:
1 shortpost: You have a chance to make it longer
2 shortposts: A warning, I'm nice so 1/2
3 shortposts: A warning, 2/2
4+ shortposts: a neg rep
6 shortposts: that's the last straw, BANNED!
(for newbies: shortposting is 3 lines and under, a good post is 4 lines or more)
*This RP has a dimensional toll, if you want to use a time/space traveling guy then you need to also have 1 from this world
*If you post an app in the IC you are automatically banned
*All Numbers use the can't be destroyed by battle except by another Numbers rule.
*To prove that you read this, change the color of one word in your app[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arcs][spoiler=Arc 1 The Numbers Tournament]Rumors have spread that in the old Arena a tournament is being held for the holders of the Numbers cards, the only way to enter the arena is the old subway system do to it sinking into the earth shortly after the Satellite was once again cut off from the rest of the city. Duelist have now entered this den in order to claim each others Numbers, but who will win and what started this tournament?
Tournament Rules:
*You must color the text your character is using and all characters must use different colors, I will be your opponents and will use the same colors you use for your opponent so we don't get mixed up.
*You can duel as many times as you want and when you win you get the losers Number if the loser has more then 1 then they will still have 1 Number and will still be eligible for more matches
*We can have tag duels but both parties must agree
*No one can appear to be a part of Sector Security in this arc
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arc 2 Sector Security Invades!][/spoiler]Sector security has invaded the tournament and if you don't want to be arrested then you'll have to duel your way out, unfortunately they have activated Battle Royal mode so they can attack anyone at any time making survival almost impossible.
Battle Royal Rules:
*Everybody is an enemy.
*One can help or attack another player.
*2 players can co-operate against other player or players
*Nobody can attack on the first turn.
[/spoiler]

Iona was sitting in her office when she noticed what time it was, then she picked up her phone and dialed a number [color=#00FFFF]Have the preparations been completed, very well Inform me when it begins.[/color] She began to smirk if things went well then she would be one step closer to fulfilling her ambitions.

Many duelists had traveled through the abandoned Sub Way system some got lost and could not find the location but for those with Numbers they seemed to be drawn to the tournament grounds and as they arrived the duels started.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b][color=violet]"Number's tournament?"[/b][/color]

The man sitting across from Tari on the other side of the alley nodded, his face mostly hidden underneath a ragger brown cloth save for a dishevled, unshaven chin.

[b]"Word is it's going down in the old subway, people from all over Satellite are going for it,"[/b] the man grunted [b]"It's like they're attracted to it or something."[/b]

Tari had to admit, the possible tournament had sparked her interest and she pulled a playing card from her deck pouch, Number 52: Corruption.

[b][color=violet]"So there are other Number cards,"[/b][/color] Tari muttered.

The bum sitting across from her shiften uncomfortable.

[b]"You're going for it, right?"[/b] He asked.

[b][color=violet]"Guess I am,"[/b][/color] Tari said standing up and returning the card to her deck [b][color=violet]"Maybe I'll bring you back a souvineer."[/b]

With that said, Tari walked out of the alley and hopped onto her D-Wheel, kicking the engine into life and tearing down the road in the direction of the subway, a thoughtful frown on her face as she sped down the street.

Hawk had heard the news of the upcoming tournament. He had a grin; it was hard not to notice he was at least looking forward to his day. As he walked towards the subway system, he stopped to look at the card shop - a place with some of his deepest memories. Hawk was startled when he felt a hand reaching for his pockets.

[b][color=#ff0000]"Hey! What're you doing!?"[/color][/b][color=#000000] Hawk reacted, filled with shock. He pushed the person away from him. He was dressed in black, there was no doubt he was a thug.[/color]

[color=#000000][i][b]"What do you think? I'm stealing your number card of course!"[/b][/i][/color] he smirked.

[b][color=#ff0000]"How do you know I have a number?"[/color][/b] he asked, confused.

[b][color=#000000][i]"Why else would you have a grin, and head for the subway? Besides, I've seen you use it in a duel with another thug!"[/i][/color][/b] he answered.

[b][color=#ff0000]"So, you're a thug, pretty obvious, well I'll just be running off like you would!"[/color][/b] Hawk replied, already sprinting away. Hawk felt that the thug would follow him, but something told him where to go - yet he felt uneasy about it. He eventually lost sight of the thug, but was thinking that people would be after him.

Staring down the dark subway tunnel entrance, Lance stood holding his deck and duel disk close to his body. His day had been quite terrible, and was now taking a turn for the weird. Dressed as a super hero, Lance attempted to pick a fight with some of Sector Security officers, but in the end got himself beaten up and totally embarrassed. While icing his swollen nose at a bar, he overheard a conversation between two people. Something about a competition underground, nothing that interested Lance too much, until he heard the mention of the mysterious Number cards.
"[color=#daa520]I really shouldn't be doing this," [/color]he thought to himself. "[color=#daa520]Venturing through tunnels isn't going to help this city, nor help me find Tim...[/color]" A sudden feeling of urgency surged through Lance's body.
"[color=#daa520]But... Then again this competition... It's for people with the Numbers.[/color]" Lance looked down at the top card of his deck, Number 69 Excalibur Knight. "[color=#daa520][i]He[/i] gave this to me... It can't be a coincidence. I have to see what this is all about.[/color]" Lance said thoughtfully as he pulled out a strange mask.
"[color=#daa520]I better hide my face for now... Who knows what I'll run into down there?[/color]" Lance said to himself as he strapped on the red mask, dawning the super hero persona he had created for himself. Despite his rather comical appearance, he confidently trotted down the stairs prepared to take on what was coming next.

Alex stared silently down the gloomy subway. He was alone... except not quite. He had 6 other voices in his head which frankly, weren´t his.
[b][i]"Shutup"[/i][/b] he thought. [b]"[i]I´ll be competing in this tournament, not you six so how about we be quiet already?!"[/i][/b]
[color=#daa520][i]"Aww, please Alex, it sounds fun! I wanna go!" [/i][/color]
[color=#696969][i]"Shutup Lumia, I´m dueling."[/i][/color]
[color=#ff0000][i]"´Scuse me but I´d prefer that it was me dueling, since the rest of you are idiots!"[/i][/color]
[color=#a52a2a][i]"OI! I´m dueling and theres nothing you lot can do about it!"[/i][/color]
[color=#add8e6][i]"You´ll find there is?"[/i][/color]
[color=#0000cd][i]"Just let me have a go for once!"[/i][/color]
Alex groaned under his breath. [b]"Shutup all of you, I´m dueling this time since all you lot keep taking over! Its my body, not my fault you hijacked me!"[/b]
[i][color=#a52a2a]"Actually, it is. We didn´t ask to be created. Your problem now mate!" [/color][/i]
There came a chuckle from inside Alex´s mind. [i][color=#696969]"I think I´ll be taking over now Alex. Just relax or it´ll hurt more!"[/color][/i]
[b]"NO! Don´t you dare Diablo!" [/b]Alex shouted aloud.
[color=#696969]"Oh I dare Alex, I do dare."[/color]
With that said, a black light so¡urrounded Alex, completely encasing his figure. He shouted and struggled but eventually the change took place. The light died down and out stepped a new person. He wore a hoody and had an expressionless face. He laughed evilly.
[color=#696969]"Thank you very much Alex, much appreciated!"[/color]
[i][b]"I hate you" [/b][/i]came Alex´s reply, from inside Diablo´s mind.

[spoiler= Key to Speech]
[i]Italics[/i]: Thoughts
[b]Bold[/b]: Alex speaking
[color=#ff0000]Red[/color]: Cindent Speaking
[color=#000080]Blue[/color]: Atlanta Speaking
[color=#696969]Grey[/color]: Diablo Speaking
[color=#a52a2a]Brown[/color]: Obsidian Speaking
[color=#add8e6]Pale Blue[/color]: Aaer Speaking.
[/spoiler]

Track was walking towards the subway were people with numbers were said to be going because of some sort of numbers tournament. Track stared at the number card in his hand. Number 34 Terra Byte.[color=#00ff00] " I knew the old man gave me this card for a reason."[/color] Track put his hands behind his head and smiled to himself. "That old mans a genius." As Track made it to the entrance he noticed that there was a strange man wearing a mask at the entrance. Track went and stood next to the man. He looked up at him. [color=#00ff00]"Hey freak face. You here for the numbers tournament. Cause if you are then why don't we go down there together."[/color]

[color=#696969]"Of course you do! Thats my aim! Hate is beautiful, you should know."[/color] Diablo laughed evilly again after replying to Alex aloud. [color=#696969]"And I hear voices! Oh the jo- hate! Time to spread the misery around this stupid tournamernt!"[/color]
[i][color=#daa520]"Thats not very nice now is it?" [/color][/i]came the voice of Lumia.
[color=#696969]"I´m not a nice guy, am I? Just because your a goody-two-shoes..."[/color]
The voice of Lumia shutup.
[color=#696969]"Good. Now..."[/color]
Diablo picked up his pace and began walking towards the voices coming just outside of the subway. He stepped out of the gloom and grinned when he saw the two people. One wore a mask and the other appeared to have just arrived.
[color=#696969]"Hello there. My name is Diablo... Diablo Persona. I take it you losers are here for the tournament."[/color]

Hawk had slowed down his pace, and then came up to another person, who seemed to be dressed like a security guard to the arena.
[i][b]"To go any further, present your number card."[/b][/i] a muscular man demanded of Hawk.

[b][color=#ff0000]"Seriously! Isn't one thug enough per day!?"[/color][/b] Hawk replied, fiercely.

[i][b]"Do not play any games, show your number card."[/b][/i] The man replied, still showing no emotion.

[b][color=#ff0000]"Well, if I had proof you're not a thug, I'd show you."[/color][/b] Hawk answered, slightly intimidated.

[i][b]"Hehe, so you aren't stupid, yes I'm a thug! Now give that number card now or else-"[/b][/i] The thug stopped as he saw Hawk already running.

[b][i]"I might as well give up, seeming as I'm not as fast as I used to be..."[/i][/b] He said to himself, quietly.

Dylan stepped down into the subway system, his duel disk and deck already in place. He didn't overly want to get involved in this tournament - a lot of the more dangerous elements of satellite were likely to be around, and no doubt sector security would stick their nose in at some point - but, since it was the more dangerous elements of satellite running around with Numbers cards, he felt he should take a look around. After all, at least one person had come to him, worried about the effects of these cards, and he might be able to find out more.

He'd been through the tunnels to the stadium before, but it was a number of years ago, and he was surprised that he remembered the way so easily. Others seemed to be getting lost, and Dylan had a sneaking suspicion it was best that he did. A couple of people tried to tail him, but going round in circles a couple of times, whilst seeming to be unaware he was being followed, put them off.

He found his way to the collapsed stadium, the line he had been following conveniently having been bisected by a corridor running under the stands. A few people were hanging around here, but they were headed out towards the stadium itself, presumably eager to duel and win some more cards. [color=#0000cd]"Whoever created these Numbers was a genius,"[/color] he decided. [color=#0000cd]"Even without the darkness amplifying part, having them forfeited to someone who beats the holder is a enough to get people to fight over them."[/color] He walked out into the stadium, where some duels were already underway.

It didn't take long for someone to challenge him. Dylan's hight, and slightly broader, they would seem to be physically even, but whilst Dylan had quite a bit of muscle, this man was all fat. Still, he was rather confident. [color=#ff8c00]"You may as well hand over your Number now,"[/color] the other man said.

[color=#0000ff]"Very well,"[/color] Dylan replied, both duel disks activating as the duelists drew their starting hands. Dylan glanced at his. [color=#0000ff]"I'll give you the first turn,"[/color] he decided.

Tari soon arrived at the subway and slammed on the brakes, coming to a halt just outside of the entrance and putting her D-Wheel into lock mode. Ordinarily she'd have been able to ride the subway all the way to the stadium if nt for the fact that the place seemed to be filled with people all milling about, half of them seeming to have no idea where they where going. Tari shrugged, taking her duel disk from her D-Wheel and stepping down into the subway, following the broken track along.

She didn't know where she was going exactly but somehow she knew she was going in the right direction as if she'd walked this route 100 times before. She passed quite a variety of people along the way, street bums, cocky jocks and just plain egotistical a******s, all presumably after the same thing.

[color=violet][i]Too bad for them,[/i][/color] Tari thought [color=violet][i]I'm not giving Corruption up to anyone.[/i][/color]

It took her a while but she eventually found herself at the old stadium, noting the handful of people that had managed to arrive already all itching to duel. If Tari where to guess right then they'd all been drawn here by their Number cards as well.

[i][color=violet]Interesting, so either the Numbers lead us here or keep the others out...Or maybe both[/color][/i]

Her thoughts where interrupted when she hear the unmistakable 'click' and 'whirr' of a Duel Disk being activated behind her. She turned about to see a smug looking man standing with his Duel Disk raised. He was much taller than she was and seemed to think he'd have an easy time. Tari merely shrugged and activated her own Duel Disk, already knowing what the man wanted without him even saying a word.

[b][color=violet]"Prepare to lose,"[/color][/b] she said darkly.

Silke walked forward towards the arena, and the group of people crowding around it, including a group of three, one in a wierd mask and what looked like some kind of superhero costume, one in a hoodie who looked wierdly expressionless, and one who just looked normal, except he had mostly white hair. [color=#FFA500]"Hi guys, what's up. Are you all here for the Numbers tournament too?" [/color]She said, looking at them and walking over towards them, constantly shuffling her deck as she did so.

Track stared at the strange guy who had just come and was calling Track and the masked man losers. He had also asked if they were entering the numbers tournament.[color=#00ff00] "The only loser here is you. Anyway what else could we be doing here sight seeing." [/color]Track then heard another voice from behind him. He turned around to see a girl shuffling her deck and also asking them if they if they were here for the numbers tournament. [color=#00ff00]" Yep thats right im here for the tournament. I guess you three are aswell."[/color] Track stared down the subway. He then looked back at the other three. [color=#00ff00]"Well im Track by the way. Nice to meet you guys. Seeing that were all here for the same thing. Why dont we go down there together. Going as one big group will definately freak out the other duelists." [/color]Track laughed and waited to see what the other duelists to respond.

Hawk had entered the arena. He saw two pairs of people starting to duel

[b][color=#ff0000]"If I have a duel now, there's a high chance people will try to analyse my strategy,"[/color][/b] Hawk thought, yet tempted to duel. He sat down to look at his deck.

[color=#ff0000][b]"If I'm going to win, I need to find a faster way to got out my number card. Surely the numbers are the key to winning each match, it will almost be a race to see who gets them out first..."[/b][/color] This was his conclusion, almost certain he was right. He didn't know why it was so important to win, no matter what. He continued to ask himself questions which he could not answer, as he sat anticipating the start of the numbers tournament.

Dylan's opponent
[color=blue]Fine I'll take the first move and you'll see why you lost with it, first I'll summon my [b]Gluttonous Eater[/b] in attack mode and then I'll set two cards face down, now why don't you show me whatever wimpy strategy you have ready![/color]
Life: 4000
Hand: 3
Mon: Gluttonous Eater
S/T: 2
Grave: 0

Tari's opponent
[color=pink]I'll summon out my Delta Tragon and with its effect I can bring out 2 more [b]Delta Tragons[/b] from my deck so say hello cuz I'm going to be overlaying all three, The three monsters will open the Overlay network! Xyz Summon! Awaken, [b]Number 42: Breaker Beetle[/b]! Next I'll activate the Spell card [b]Pollen Harvest[/b], by not attacking this turn I gain 1000 life points if I control an Insect-Type monster, I'll set 1 card and end my turn.[/color]
Number 42: Breaker Beetle
S/T: 1
Grave: 1

[spoiler=cards used]Gluttonous Eater
LV 4 / Dark / Fiend / Effect
ATK 1600 / DEF 0
When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle equip the destroyed card to this one, this card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all cards equipped to it.

Delta Tragon
LV 3 / Earth / Dragon / Effect
ATK 1000 / DEF 1000
When this card is Normal Summoned you can Special Summon 2 "Delta Dragons" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Number 42: Breaker Beetle
RK 3 / Earth / Insect / Effect / Xyz
ATK 1900 / DEF 2500
3 Level 3 monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. When this card destroys a monster by battle you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to destroy 1 card your Opponent controls.

Pollen Harvest
Normal
Activate only if you control an Insect-Type monster, if you do not declare an attack this turn gain 1000 Life Points.[/spoiler]

Turning around, Lance saw a man with white hair talking to him.
"[color=#DAA520]Sure, Track, let's go down there together.[/color]" Lance said with a bit of relief at having someone else, seemingly friendly around. He was a little put off by Track's derogatory comment and started feeling a little self conscious about his disguise.
The group traveled through the twisting dark tunnels, and the further they went the less people there were around. Eventually a light appeared at the end of the tunnel and they all briskly walked towards it. Finally reaching the destination, Lance looked around in awe at the long lost stadium. Lance's trance was disturbed by a loud voice from another man.
"[color=#DAA520]Hey you, let's duel![/color]" Said the new challenger enthusiastically.
"[color=#DAA520]Alrightee then,[/color]" Lance said with a facade of confidence. "[color=#DAA520]I'll let you go first.[/color]" Lance raised his duel disk and drew his hand, waiting for his opponent's first move.

[color=#FFA500]Sure, I'm fine with that then, I'm Silke by the way, an unusual name I know, but then I didn't choose it."[/color] Silke said, walking in with the other three. Once they got in, she stopped dead temporarily, amazed by the size of the room she found herself standing in. Walking further forward and splitting off from the others, she found a duelist laughing at his recently defeated opponent. [color=#FFA500]"Hey you, let's duel."[/color] She said, activating her duel disk and watching her opponent do the same. [color=#FFA500]"I'll take the first more, Draw. I set one monster face down, along with three face down cards and end my turn with that.[/color]

Lance's opponent
[color=#DAA520]I'll summon my Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird, next I'll activate his effect raising my Life Points by 2500, next I'll set three cards and end my turn, show me if you can even hope do do me any damage, but before you can do anything I'll activate the trap card Countdown to Destruction with this whenever one of us draws a card we take 500 points of damage.[/color]
Life: 6500
Hand: 2
Mon: Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird (800 ATK)
S/T: Countdown to Destruction, 2 FD

Silke's opponent
[color=#FFA500]I'll Start my turn by Summoning Cyber Elf Stocpie, and with his effect i get to remove 1 monster you control from play under the condition I send 1 card from my hand to the Graveyard and that card is Cyber Elf WInkie[/color][color=#FFA500] and with her effect I get to Special Summon 1 "Cyber Elf" from my Deck so I'll summon Cyber Elf Kenite, next I'll overlay my Cyber Elves, The Two monsters will open the Overlay network! Xyz Summon -, Number 20: Ant Soil Brilli-Ant, next I'll detach one of Its Overlay Units to increase its ATK by 300 next I'll set a card face down and then it is time for the direct attack, take this 2100 points of damage, then I'll end my turn.[/color]
Mon: Number 20: Ant Soil Brill-Ant (2100 AT)
S/T: 1
Grave: 2

[spoiler=cards used]Countdown to Destruction
Contiuous
Whenever a player draws a card they take 500 points of Damage.

Cyber-Elf Stocpie
LV 3 / Light / Fairy / Effect / Data
ATK 900 / DEF 1200
When this card is selected as an attack target you can change the attack to a direct attack instead. Once per turn you can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase of this turn.

Cyber-Elf Winkie
LV 4 / Light / Fairy / Effect / Data
ATK 1600 / DEF 1200
When this card is selected as an attack target you can change the attack to a direct attack instead. When this card is sent to the graveyard you can Special Summon 1 "Cyber Elf" monster from your deck to your side of the field.

Cyber-Elf Kenite
LV 3 / Light / Fairy / Effect / Data
ATK 1200 / DEF 1100
When this card is selected as an attack target you can change the attack to a direct attack instead. If this card is detached from an Xyz Monster deal 1000 points of damage to your opponent.[/spoiler]

[color=#00ff00]"Well nice to meet you Silke. And sure its an unusaul name but what about the name Track. Weve both got unusaul names. Not to mention ive got red and white hair. People must think im sort of weirdo."[/color] Track laughed. When Track entered the stadium with the rest of the group he looked around as he saw the masssive stadium they were in. He saw that when they got there there was already some duels going on. He also noticed that both Silke and the masked man had been challenged to a duel, and had challenged someone to a duel. Suddenly there was a big shadow behind Track. When he turned around he saw a giant of a man behind him. The man spoke to him. [color=#00ff00]"Hey there you puny little kid. How about we duel." [/color]Track jumped back and readied his duel disk. [color=#00ff00]"I may be a little kid but i could beat you any day. Okay lug head. Dumbest first. That means you.[/color]

Dylan paused. [i]The threat will lie with those two face-down card,[/i] he decided, drawing his card. He looked at his hand. [i]I can probably work around whatever they are though.[color=#0000cd] [/color][/i][color=#0000cd]"I don't really feel like revealing my strategy to you just yet,"[/color] Dylan told his opponent, [color=#0000cd]"so for now I'll flush out yours. I'll summon the Abyss Knight from my hand,"[/color] he called, placing a monster on his duel disk. A warrior, wearing blue-green armour, wielding a lance with a frond of seaweed tied to the tip, and riding a serpentine creature, emerged onto the field (ATK 2000). [color=#0000cd]"Now, Abyss Knight, attack Gluttonous Eater with tidal lance,"[/color] Dylan called, his monster charging forward, lance lowered, to strike the fiend.

[spoiler=custom cards]Abyss Knight
Level 4/WATER
Sea Serpent
[i]An underwater warrior who rides a powerful sea serpent. He is renowned as a protector of undwerwater kingdoms.[/i]
ATK 2000/DEF 0[/spoiler]

Kariya wasn't particularly interested in some tournament, however, he was drawn to it much like every other Number holder. As he approached, he sensed a dark energy welling up from his deck. However, he did his best to ignore it [i]"I'm just imagining things"[/i] he thought to himself. He soon arrived to the collapsed gate where the entrance to the tournament stood. [i]"How the heck did I even find my way here..."[/i] Kariya was slightly unnerved, but as soon as he realised duels were already begun he began to feel much more at home with the experience. [i]"Really, these kids think they're good? They haven't seen anything until they've seen my deck, I'll show them all why I'm the best business tycoon since Seto Kaiba."[/i] He smirked, mostly to himself. He decided it best to first scout out the competition, much like he would for a business project, so he began to spectate the duels that were currently happening.

In doing this, he realised the amount of people with Numbers cards. He became intrigued [i]"So, there are others with these cards as well, eh?"[/i] His mind became fogged with his own greed, and that of his Illumiknight's. He pondered the possibility that he'd be the one to obtain all the Numbers cards to become the most powerful duelist the world had ever seen. [i]"Seems fancy..."[/i]

Tari was slightly taken aback when her opponent summoned their Number card almost immediately.

[color=violet][i]Number 42: Breaker Beetle[/i][/color] she repeated in her head [color=violet][i]Doesn't seem like anything special, though it wouldn't be smart to underestimate it just yet.[/i][/color]

[color=violet][b]"My turn then!"[/b][/color] Tari said, drawing a card from her own deck [b][color=violet]"And I'll start with Allure of Darkness, allowing me to draw 2 cards from my deck and remove my Dark Nephthys from the game."[/b][/color] Tari took 2 cards from her deck and then took another card from her hand and stowed it in her pocket [b][color=violet]"Next I summon Obsidian Dragon in Defense Mode!"[/b][/color]

After placing her card on the field, a hologram emerged in front of her bearing the image of the monster on the card; a dragon made of dark rock crouched over.

[i][color=violet]That should keep my monsters safe for now,[/i][/color] Tari thought [i][color=violet]But it won't last.[/i][/color]

[b][color=violet]"I send Dark General Freed to the grave in order to Special Summon Dark Grepher in Defense Mode!"[/b][/color] Tari stated, summoning another monster alongside her dragon [b][color=violet]"And then, by using his effect I discard Shadowpriestess of Ohm to my Grave in order to sent Ghost Gardna from my Deck to my Graveyard."[/b][/color]

After ditching another card from her hand, a card slid out from Tari's deck which she also sent to her Graveyard, after which her deck auto-shuffled.

[i][color=violet]Right, now for the fun part,[/i][/color]

[b][color=violet]"I set two cards face down and end my turn,"[/b][/color] Tari said, lowering her duel disk arm after setting her two cards.

[i][color=violet]Now let's see what this guy does,[/i][/color]

Hand: 1
Field: Obsidian Dragon (DEF: 2100), Dark Grepher (DEF:1600)
S/T: 2x f/d
RFG: Dark Nephthys
Grave: 4

[spoiler=cards used][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101104051921/yugioh/images/thumb/3/3f/AllureofDarknessSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-AllureofDarknessSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080601183035/yugioh/images/thumb/7/7a/ObsidianDragonPTDN-EN-C-1E.png/300px-ObsidianDragonPTDN-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080601181726/yugioh/images/thumb/a/ab/DarkGrepherPTDN-EN-ScR-1E.png/300px-DarkGrepherPTDN-EN-ScR-1E.png[/img][/spoiler]

[color=#FFA500]"Congratulations, you removed from play my dodger dragon. As if I would leave myself that undefended though, I activate the effect of battle fader in my hand, special summoning him into defense mode and ending the battle phase. Now, if your turn is done, I might take mine, draw. Perfect, I activate the effect of Cards of Concience, allowing me to discard one dragon type tuner with 1000 or less attack to draw two cards, as well as activating the effect of the discarded card, The White Stone of Legend, to add one Blue-Eyes White Dragon to my hand. Next, I activate Trade-In, discarding the Blue-Eyes to draw two new cards. I activate the spell card, Future Fusion and send two copies of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, one copy of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, one copy of Red-Eyes Wyvern and one copy of Totem Dragon to the grave to summon the Five-Headed Dragon in two turns. Why wait for a good thing though, I use the spell card, Dragons Mirror, and remove from play all three Blue-Eyes White Dragons in my grave to Fusion Summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to the field in attack mode. Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, attack Number 20: Ant Soil Brilli-Ant, and even though I can't destroy him with Blue-Eyes, I will inflict damage on you, and the attack of my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is way too high for your number to attack. One face down card and during the end phase I activate the effect of Red-Eyes Wyvern, removing him from my graveyard to summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to the field in attack mode, as I haven't normal summoned a monster." Silke watched her opponent, waiting to see what he would do against this setup on the field. [/color]

Silke: 4000
Hand: 0
Monsters: Battle Fader(0/0 DEF mode), Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon(4500/3800 ATK mode), Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon(2800/2400 ATK mode).
S/T: 4 fd cards, Future Fusion (Two turns before Five-Headed Dragon.

(OoC: regardless of what happens, Silke will set the facedown and summon REDMD.)

[color=#008080]"Numbers... So thats what these cards are called."[/color]

Kazuya was listening in on a group of people talking about the tournament. He wasn't normally an eavesdropper, but overhearing them, he decided to. Staring down at the card on the bottom of his deck, [color=#008080]Number 81: Distortion Dragon[/color], he smirked.

[color=#008080]"Guess i'll have to try it out then." [/color]he muttered to himself, leaving the area.

The subway was near to Kazuya's shack, and it wasn't long before he found it. There were many duelists entering, and they all had Numbers, cards with powers equal to the one Kazuya held. He was flashing the card off, as if to say 'Hey, i'm here to beat you all.' That didn't go down well. Within minutes a hard bodied, 6 foot something man grabbed his shoulder and span him around.

"HEY KID! What do you think you're doing flashing that Numbers card!? If you really want it stolen so badly i'll just take it!" the man said. However Kazuya smiled at the man. It was a smile that was recognised by all duelists, a smile signalling them to duel. The man let go of Kazuya and stepped back a few meters, his duel disk activating. Kazuya's did too, almost in unison, as they both drew 5 cards.

[color=#008080]"You can take the first turn. You're gonna lose anyway." [/color]Kazuya said, looking at the cards in his hand. He had everything he needed to demolish his opponent.

Dylan's opponent
[color=blue]Ha did you think I wasn't ready for an attack I activate the effect of my Gluttonous Belch with it I can change all of my opponents monsters to defense position so thanks now come next turn my monster is going to get an extra 2000 attack.[/color]
Mon: Gluttonous Eater (ATK 1600)
S/T: Gluttonous Belch, 1

Tari's opponent
[color=pink]I'll draw 1 card, next I'll summon my Ex-Quip Bee then I'll equip him to my Number 42, now I'll have him attack your Obsidian Dragon and with my Bee's effect your monsters stats are halved for the attack so I'll take him out and then I'll detach 1 of his Overlay Units to destroy your other monster, finally I'll set 1 card and end my turn.[/color]
Number 42: Breaker Beetle (ATK 1900) (OU 2)
S/T: 2
Grave: 1

Silke's opponent
[color=#FFA500]I'll start my turn by changing my Ant to defense and removing another Overlay Unit so his defense goes up then I'll set 2 cards and one monster Face Down and just for your information he has 0 defense so your turn. [/color]
Life: 1400
Mon: Number 20: Ant Soil Brill-Ant (DEF 2400) (OU), 1 F/D (DEF 0)
S/T: 3
Grave: 3

Kazuya's opponent
[color=#008080]I'll start things up then, first I'll summon Chameleon Soldier in defense mode next I'll use his effect to make him a Fire monster and set three cards with that I'll end my turn.[/color]
Mon: Chameleon Soldier (DEF 1200)
S/T: 3

[spoiler=cards used]Gluttonous Belch
Trap / Normal
Activate only if you control a Face up "Gluttonous Eater" change all of your Opponent's Monsters to Face up Defense position.

Ex-Quip Bee
LV 4 / Wind / Insect / Effect / Union
ATK 1600 / DEF 1200
Equip to a monster you control, when equipped monster battles half opponent monster ATK and DEF until end of the damage step, can destroy this card instead of equipped.

Chameleon Soldier
LV 4 / Dark / Reptile / Effect
ATK 1800 / DEF 1200
Once per turn you can change this cards attribute. While this card is in the Graveyard its Attribute is the same as it was on the field.[/spoiler]

Neku approached the group of people that was gathering in such a place.

[color=#ff8c00]Woah! Never thought it would be THIS crowdy![/color]

He just wondered around, stop only to get a good look at the Duels that were going on. A card in his pocket won´t stop glowing.
It was his number card [color=#ff0000]Number 90: Draco-Knight Destroyer.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]I know you are as exited as I am. But be patient, we will get our piece of action soon enough![/color]

Archived