Photo

Anonymous Card Set (Not Jokes)

Not joke or meme cards Made in MSE

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

Im in ur base, killing ur 7om B0mb4d1lz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2012 08:04 PM
This is my attempt to personify the autonomous sub-culture of Anonymous in Yu-Gi-Oh card form. I'll skip the pleasantries, since many of you probably understand at least some of said culture. Some of the names may seem offensive (referring to those containing a synonym for those men interested in other men), but that's for you to deal with. It's a card name and a word, not referring to anyone in particular, so there is no reason to be offended. Also, though there are indeed memes used in this set, it is not a joke-centric topic from the standpoint of card standards. Do not confuse the two.

Monster Cards and Token

Spells and Traps

I do not represent any part of the group or their aims. I do not encourage or condemn their actions in any way. I simply wish to undertake this small project. Any proposals of additions are welcome, but don't expect them to be used. If they are, you'll be placed in the "Creator" section of the created card.

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

What the heck is your Avatar?

My Ratings Guide

Stuff for Bored People to Look at

Newsd

Newsd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
    Last Visit Sep 11 2011 07:22 PM
Well They Are Pretty Good Just The Pics Dont Look Like They Would Go With Yugioh Cards But I Guess Thats Why Its Not In Realistic Cards But All In All 7/10
--- >Posted Image
Click That

1 day left plz help!

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Thanks. There aren't many images about this topic that would fit with the type of image used on regular cards, so I just used the ones that would be most representative.

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Bump

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
bump

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Hello? Look, I know it's AoC, but this stuff isn't a bunch of jokes! It's an actual self-supporting archetype.

My Ratings Guide

RoaringSilence0

RoaringSilence0

I bet you were expecting something here weren't you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:06 AM
Get better pictures fro your so called self-supporting archetype.

"Who the hell do you think I Am!?" -Kamina

Dueling Network: GLaDiaTe

Chaos Dragons

Mermail Abyss

Dark Paladdin

Gravekeeper's

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
I'd gladly get better pictures, but the subject matter isn't going to supply images that would conform to yu-gi-oh standards. I'm afraid I can't help that. Can we focus on something besides the freaking pictures, please?

My Ratings Guide

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2015 02:28 PM
These are interesting, but I don't like the card maker you used. If you're going to use something besides the one here then use Judas's card maker.

Is Newfag's roll effect banishes him if you roll any number from 1 to 5? If so most of the time this card will banish itself. Overall, these look good and balanced. I lol'd at Spoiler Alert and Cool Story Bro.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Ah, I see. I use mse because I have it, and I knew these effects were going to be long. As for Newbie (I'm considering changing his name to that), yes, he banishes himself. It has the highest original attack and does not rely on other Anons, so he'd be for chance breaks early game. Something like Second Die roll would help him greatly, as would most other die roll cards. However, if you feel that that nerf and the destruction upon Trap activation is too much, I must admit that I thought it was a bit much myself. I left it that way though, to see what others thought.

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Bumper?

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Bumper Cartridge

My Ratings Guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users