I hate rap "music"

kencat1

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh. Rap sucks. I don't, however, see the need to push that opinion on others. I don't like rap as it's own form of music, but I do sometimes enjoy it as part of a piece of music. eg. Linkin Park or early Mushroomhead. Anyways, enough with the mindless bashing. We can all agree to disagree and be done with it.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Rap... IT SHALL BE HATED! IT SHALL BE PWNED BY ACTUAL MUSIC!!!

Seriously, soft rock is bad enough. But what's with the sexist crap on the radio today?! I mean, the lyrics aren't even musical! It's killing intelligence everywhere, and must be stopped!

Therefore, I present the following (written) card to assist you in your crusade against this crap they give the fair name of "music." Use them well.

Symphonic Orchestra (DARK)

Actual Music / Effect

All cards with "Rap" and "Hip-Hop" in their names on the field are destroyed because THEY SUCK. While "Rock Band" is on the field, increase the ATK of this card by 2000 points, because it's as awesome as orchestrated music and deserves the title music. While "Pop Singer" is on the field, increase the DEF of this card by 2000, because while it isn't as awesome as rock or orchestrated music, it's still worthwhile and usually deserves the title of music.

ATK/7000 | DEF/7000

Archived