Cyber Twin Dragon

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080523032658/yugioh/images/thumb/3/3d/CyberTwinDragonDR04-EN-UR-UE.png/300px-CyberTwinDragonDR04-EN-UR-UE.png[/img]
[quote]"Cyber Dragon" + "Cyber Dragon"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.[/quote][/center]
Not like its hard to get a "Cyber Dragon" card and Light Hex on the field at the same time. 2800 will run over almost anything, and it being a restriction-less-double-attacker is a [i]VERY[/i] nice bonus.
Discuss.

[quote name='HORUS' timestamp='1314488396' post='5473466']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gqe1p.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[quote name='Konoe A. Mercury' timestamp='1314488379' post='5473464']
[size=8][b]Sadly[/b][/size], it is better than Cyber End.

Now imagine Metamorphosis + Beast King Barbaros o.O
[/quote]

[quote name='Ravenous Black' timestamp='1314488762' post='5473475']
Different ways to define this card[/quote]
Cyber Dragon + Light Hex
Zwei + Photon Lead + Light Hex
Proto + Photon Lead + Light Hex
Shining Angel into Hex, Zwei, or Proto -> Summon the other.

Damn it, this card is ridiculously easy to spam all over the place.
Add to it, even if you [i]DO[/i] properly Summon it, you can then proceed to Reborn/Call of the Haunted it.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1314492548' post='5473607']
Reason Metamorphosis is banned.[/quote]
I wouldnt go [i]THAT[/i] far, as there are other Fusions that can be abused through Metamorph, and not just the generic Demise + Metamorph combo.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1314492548' post='5473607']Seriously, alone this can eat almost 3/4 of your opponent's life.[/quote]
Which is why its a lot better then Cyber End.
Not just playability wise, but because it does so much more damage.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1314498145' post='5473776']
I wouldnt go [i]THAT[/i] far, as there are other Fusions that can be abused through Metamorph, and not just the generic Demise + Metamorph combo.

Which is why its a lot better then Cyber End.
Not just playability wise, but because it does so much more damage.
[/quote]

Yellow, Purpl,e and Blue Deck sounds awesome. Nowadays its all about Orange, Black, and White monsters.

The episode where Zane left the Academy and Dueled Jaden must be the best Duel he had in the series. If it wasn't because of that underground guy playing with electric toys while using explicitly anti-machine cards, he would still have been as good by the end of the series.

OT:
Card is too aggressive. I find the Cyber End art a lot better, too bad they gave it the worse effect of the 2.

@above: Hex Fusion monsters don't Fusion Summon.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1314498983' post='5473805'] The episode where Zane left the Academy and Dueled Jaden must be the best Duel he had in the series. If it wasn't because of that underground guy playing with electric toys while using explicitly anti-machine cards, he would still have been as good by the end of the series. [/quote]

But that's 99% of what made him awesome.

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1314499356' post='5473819']

But that's 99% of what made him awesome.
[/quote]

In part yeah, that DID make him gain some fans, but I can't stand looking at him in a wheel chair after having been epic.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1314500255' post='5473866']

In part yeah, that DID make him gain some fans, but I can't stand looking at him in a wheel chair after having been epic.
[/quote]

He was in a wheel chair because he almost died DUELING WITH A MUTHAFUKIN STATIC SHOCK DEVICE ON HIS HEART.

That was so badass.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1314500255' post='5473866'] I can't stand looking at him in a wheel chair after having been epic.[/quote]

Once again, that's part of what made his character interesting. After seeing that he wasn't the best duelist in the world, he resorted to doing whatever he could to become the strongest, even if it meant sacrificing his health and sanity. His hospitalization put into perspective how foolish building your life on obsession, delusions, and feelings of inadequacy can really be, and made him a better person for having gone through the experience. This may be my sentamentality talking, but if Zain hadn't dueled Mad Dog, his entire story would have gone to waste. Ending his story with him being the best and always being the best would not have done his character justice.

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1314500961' post='5473903']

Once again, that's part of what made his character interesting. After seeing that he wasn't the best duelist in the world, he resorted to doing whatever he could to become the strongest, even if it meant sacrificing his health and sanity. His hospitalization put into perspective how foolish building your life on obsession, delusions, and feelings of inadequacy can really be, and made him a better person for having gone through the experience. This may be my sentamentality talking, but if Zain hadn't dueled Mad Dog, his entire story would have gone to waste. Ending his story with him being the best and always being the best would not have done his character justice.
[/quote]

Woow. I that comment is + worthy O_o
It even made me change my mind a little.

Ok, I'll leave it at that =0
I suddenly wonder if he's going to end up in a similar way in the manga....

Archived