The Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards

Grunt Issun

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Oh, why Hairlair There![/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Welcome to the Chap's Club of Gentlemanly standards, though I say, I must express thoroughly that if you are in fact NOT a chap, or do NOT meet Gentlemanly standards, then I advise you to please leave this jolly thread at once![/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]I say, now that we've weeded out the Bally Ungentlemanly Pests, we can get down to business. First of all, all chaps shall be required to fill out a short Gentlemanly form to prove that they are in fact of gentlemanly standards, and they deserve to be in this association.[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][spoiler=Gentlemanly Form][/center][/center]

[center][center]Username:[/center][/center]

[center][center]Preferred Gentleman's Refferation (Or "Nick-name" for you less Gentlemanly Chaps):[/center][/center]

[center][center]Intentions for joining this association:[/center][/center]

[center][center]Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me:[/center][/center]

[center][center][/spoiler][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Now, like all places, the Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards has a set of "Rules" that our delightful chaps must follow to stay in line in the Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards.[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][spoiler=List of Rules][/center][/center]

[center][center]Rule #1: No ungentlemanly chaps allowed![/center][/center]

[center][center]Rule # 2: All of the normal YCM rules apply, be they gentlemanly or not[/center][/center]

[center][center]Rule # 3: You must obey those of us with Golden Monocles! We are the bosses![/center][/center]

[center][center]Rule # 4: Those who defy the rules shall receive a single strike on their record! Once one receives three, they are out![/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Now, as a member, as it should be expected, you will be appointed with a Jolly Special Gentleman's Monocle to commemorate your acceptance into the Chap's Club of Gentlemanly standards! [/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]As such, the different rankings of Gents in this club will receive different Monocles to show their ranking, the order goes as follows:[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Golden Monocle: Head of the Chaps[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Silver Monocle: Vice Heads[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Iron Monocle: Renowned Chaps[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Bronze Monocle: Acknowledged chaps[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Brass Monocle: New Chaps[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Below, you shall find a list of each of the members in ranking.[/b][/center][/center]

[center][center][spoiler=List of which he speaks][/center][/center]

[center][center]Golden Monocles: ~N~, Lunar Origin[/center][/center]
[center][center]Brass Monocles:
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Inferno Knight LC, Alex C. Exodia, Raine™, Liquid, Daemon, Sonic Dragon
[/center][/center]

[center][center][b]Now I say! Welcome, chaps! To the Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards, where one can discuss anything of Gentlemanly manner![/b][/center][/center]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center][center]Username: Lunar Origin[/center][/center]
[center][center]Preferred Gentleman's Refferation (Or "Nick-name" for you less Gentlemanly Chaps): Whatever you want, my boy.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Intentions for joining this association: To smoke pipes with my gentlemanly friends.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me: Chap, dost thou need to ask?[/center][/center]

Addressed to Hinagiku: Ah my dear, simply put, A chap is what one would refer to as a Gentleman, although the term Chapette can be used in the same manner for our female associates.

addressed to Daemon: Ah, it is most unfortunate that you can not prove it, but I can tell just by looking at you! You are jolly well admited my boy, here is your brass monocle.

Addressed to Lunar Origin: AH! I say my good chap, I expected you to come here, why of course I shall admit you to the Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards, I do believe one of your standings deserves a Silver Monocle, or would you like to instead lead these other chaps with me as a Golden Monocle holder old bean?

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1314750599' post='5480571']
Addressed to Lunar Origin: AH! I say my good chap, I expected you to come here, why of course I shall admit you to the Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards, I do believe one of your standings deserves a Silver Monocle, or would you like to instead lead these other chaps with me as a Golden Monocle holder old bean?
[/quote]

My good sir! It would be an honor- no, a privilege to hold such a title. I do accept the offer put forth.

Username: Soniic Dragon
Preferred Gentleman's Refferation (Or Nick-name for you less-gentlemanly chaps): The most gentelmanly one you have for me, old chap!
Intentions for joining this association: To engage in a delightful conversation with the other chaps!
Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me?: My good chap! Do you even have to ask a chap such as me?

[center][center]Username: Inferno Knight LC[/center][/center]
[center][center]Preferred Gentleman's Refferation (Or "Nick-name" for you less Gentlemanly Chaps): LC[/center][/center]
[center][center]Intentions for joining this association: To be as gentlemanly as possible.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me: I am gentlemanly enough to call myself a gentleman, jolly old boy.[/center][/center]

[quote name='LiquidDJ11' timestamp='1314751633' post='5480605']
My good sir, These "Bronies" are the infestation of YCM we should have them tied up and beaten for their feminine fanatsies
(if i might break character, they are annoying and amuzing in all realness)
lol.
[/quote]
That is completely gory. I find it ungentlemenly, kind sir.

[quote name='Sonic Dragon' timestamp='1314751764' post='5480614']
They are a complete annoyance! Does no one else agree?
[/quote]

My dear chap, this is very ungentle of you to call the bronies an annoyance. They are a people that are dedicated to what they do and have freedom of speech.

Archived