5 replies to this topic

Hideto

Hideto

Random phrase here

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted Image

This card is also treated as a Machine-type monster. When your opponent Special Summons a monster: you can change it to face-up Defense Position. Once only, you can activate one of the following effects:
If in the Graveyard and it was used as a Synchro Material: Draw 1 card for each face-up Synchro Monster you control.
If used as a Xyz Material:

if this is the only Xyz Material in a Xyz monster you control, you can discard 1 card instead of detach this card. If you activate this effect, lower the selected monster ATK by 600. When the Xyz monster that had this card as Xyz Material leaves the field, remove it from play.

I know that there are OCG errors, helpe fix please D:

I realized I did not had a signature... so I'll just put some card in it.

Don't click!

Currently working on some OCG template just for fun.

Also don't click this!

GLaDiaTe

GLaDiaTe

I bet you were expecting something here weren't you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
Pretty good...8/10

"Who the hell do you think I Am!?" -Kamina

Dueling Network: GLaDiaTe

Chaos Dragons

Mermail Abyss

Dark Paladdin

Gravekeeper's

ragnarok1945

ragnarok1945

Shadow of the Orichalcos

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,123 posts
"if this is the only Xyz Material in a Xyz monster you control, you can discard 1 card instead of detach this card"

That makes it a bit too flexible, despite the drawback, maybe put a limit on how many times you can do this

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hideto

Hideto

Random phrase here

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

"if this is the only Xyz Material in a Xyz monster you control, you can discard 1 card instead of detach this card"

That makes it a bit too flexible, despite the drawback, maybe put a limit on how many times you can do this

there is written in the card once only ^^

I realized I did not had a signature... so I'll just put some card in it.

Don't click!

Currently working on some OCG template just for fun.

Also don't click this!

ragnarok1945

ragnarok1945

Shadow of the Orichalcos

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,123 posts
ok sorry my bad, the computer didn't load that part

I'll give you 9.6/10 for it then

Posted Image
Posted Image

Ronove

Ronove

Try Another Day

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,161 posts

This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. When your opponent Special Summons a monster: You can change it to face-up Defense Position. If this card is overlayed as a Xyz Material, and it is the only Xyz Material in that Xyz monster: You can discard 1 card instead anytime you would detach this card. If you activate this effect: Lower the selected monster ATK by 400. When the Xyz monster that had this card as Xyz Material leaves the field: banish it. Once per duel, you can activate one of the following effects:
If this card the Graveyard and it was used as a Synchro Material: Draw 1 card for each face-up Synchro Monster you control.

Red parts is fix, green part is i dunno what you mean?

Or what you mean is when this card is in your Graveyard after being a Xyz Material on the field?If so, then take the strict out.

nvm i get it, should be like that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users