-- The Most Ridiculously Overpowered Xyz --[Divine Retributor Setekh: Judge of the Fallen]

Valkyrus

drs.jpg

A combination beyond any other!

The most powerful Xyz I've ever created!

The ridiculously overpowered combination of Synchro, Fusion and Ritual monsters!

The ultimate Xyz!!

Be reborn in the nethers of a dying star! Awaken and break the dimensional barrier! Shake the Earth with your seismic roar! Super nova material 1, attached, super nova material 2, attached, super nova material 3, attached! Arise bigger than life itself, crush your enemies under the weight of your judgement!!!

Divine Retributor Setekh! Judge of the Fallen!!

(what? It's fun making up chants)

so what do you think?

Obviously, it's overpowered, but considering its materials I don't think it's too bad.

I like those extremely hard to summon yet fun monsters out there (Blue-eyes shining dragon, Dark Flare Knight, etc. ) so I made a monster of that kind.

hope you like.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tristan T. Taylor

It is terrible. Cards like this are bad for the game, since it's an OTK by itself once it's summoned. It's impossible to stop, no matter how ridiculous it is to summon. In fact, its ridiculous summoning requirements makes it even worse, since it makes it near enough impossible to summon, and pretty much unusable. What's the point in a card that can't be used? There is none. No matter how you want to make this card, it's either beyond broken, or so bad that no one would use it.

In-short: Single-card OTKs are horrible.

Guest Alisa Illinichina Amiella

let's see you do better?

...Let's see you play the game properly first? What possible combo in the game could get this out effectively? I dare you. Say it.

Guest Tristan T. Taylor

...Let's see you play the game properly first? What possible combo in the game could get this out effectively? I dare you. Say it.

MaskedBeastFlamvellHERO.dek! *shot*

Obviously, it's overpowered, but considering its materials I don't think it's too bad.

I like those extremely hard to summon yet fun monsters out there (Blue-eyes shining dragon, Dark Flare Knight, etc. ) so I made a monster of that kind.

It is terrible. Cards like this are bad for the game, since it's an OTK by itself once it's summoned. It's impossible to stop, no matter how ridiculous it is to summon. In fact, its ridiculous summoning requirements makes it even worse, since it makes it near enough impossible to summon, and pretty much unusable. What's the point in a card that can't be used? There is none. No matter how you want to make this card, it's either beyond broken, or so bad that no one would use it.

In-short: Single-card OTKs are horrible.

wow, how about reading the OP before commenting? -______-

Because you see people summoning Dark Flare Knight / Blue-eyes shining dragon every other turn?

Cards with ridiculous summoning requirements EXIST. AND they are pretty much unusable. BUT they are powerful.

AND definitely not abusable. Or you're going to deny it?

Apparently you don't know the meaning of a fun card (WHICH THIS OBVIOUSLY IS).

AND if you actually manage to summon this (which is really hard but definitely not impossible) you sure as hell deserve the OTK!

wow, how about reading the OP before commenting? -______-

Because you see people summoning Dark Flare Knight / Blue-eyes shining dragon every other turn?

Cards with ridiculous summoning requirements EXIST. AND they are pretty much unusable. BUT they are powerful.

AND definitely not abusable. Or you're going to deny it?

Apparently you don't know the meaning of a fun card (WHICH THIS OBVIOUSLY IS).

AND if you actually manage to summon this (which is really hard but definitely not impossible) you sure as hell deserve the OTK!

They're not abusable because they're terrible as s***. Realistic is supposed to be a place where cards are actually worth using, his card is far too much of a hassle to even get 2 of it's materials out. Nevermind 3.

They're not abusable because they're terrible as s***. Realistic is supposed to be a place where cards are actually worth using, his card is far too much of a hassle to even get 2 of it's materials out. Nevermind 3.

> implying that everything which isn't simple enough to be summoned by a 5-year-old is s***. (no comment)

>> implying a Fusion and a Synchro are extremely hard to summon in the same turn. (no comment)

>>> implying Realistic is for cards that are always useful (I can give you a list of a hundred REAL yugioh cards that are completely unusable)

besides this is an Xyz, it can be summoned or it can not. Doesn't hurt anyone or anything. It stays in your Extra until you need it. Easy as that.

> implying that everything which isn't simple enough to be summoned by a 5-year-old is s***. (no comment)

>> implying a Fusion and a Synchro are extremely hard to summon in the same turn. (no comment)

>>> implying Realistic is for cards that are always useful (I can give you a list of a hundred REAL yugioh cards that are completely unusable)

besides this is an Xyz, it can be summoned or it can not. Doesn't hurt anyone or anything. It stays in your Extra until you need it. Easy as that.

> implying that everything which is top tier isn't as easy to play as you mentioned.

>> implying that the entire requirements of the card are just a Fusion and a Synchro

>>> implying that Realistic is for cards that are completely worthless and, as such, considered spam.

Stop digging, you're just going to lose this. :I

First off, Awesome image and card name.

Secondly, this card screams anime-plot-device card. It's horribly difficult to summon, it'd sooner be easier to get Ra to 12000 ATK by tributing 3 Quasar Dragons.

Thirdly, even modifying this card to be easier to summon by cutting off one of the materials break this beyond reason.

And finally, God damn rater. /obligatory pun.

> implying that everything which is top tier isn't as easy to play as you mentioned.

>> implying that the entire requirements of the card are just a Fusion and a Synchro

>>> implying that Realistic is for cards that are completely worthless and, as such, considered spam.

Stop digging, you're just going to lose this. :I

Never :I

besides, none of what you said made sense.

> so what if there are easier to summon monsters that do the job? It's not the point of this card. (which I mentioned, what..3 times already? )

>> you said that 2 of the requirements are ridiculously hard to summon. And I disproved you.

>>> implying Konami has never produced worthless cards.

1. you're clearly missing the point. This is a FUN card. Not competitive, but CHALLENGING. OK?

Never :I

besides, none of what you said made sense.

> so what if there are easier to summon monsters that do the job? It's not the point of this card. (which I mentioned, what..3 times already? )

>> you said that 2 of the requirements are ridiculously hard to summon. And I disproved you.

>>> implying Konami has never produced worthless cards.

1. you're clearly missing the point. This is a FUN card. Not competitive, but CHALLENGING. OK?

It made perfect sense, but somebody with a lack of knowledge for even the basic aspects of the game surely couldn't comprehend my reasoning.

> Why would you run this if you could do something easier that does the job A LOT better? Tell me what the logic behind that is please.

>> Yeah, and the 2 I was mentioning in specific was Ritual and Fusion. There is literally NO GOOD DECK that can do that in 1 turn. Next turn, BAM. You get Dark Hole or something of the sort.

>>> Implying that this is the point of this section. The point of this section is to post something USEFUL. Anything over is considered SPAM.

First off, Awesome image and card name.

Secondly, this card screams anime-plot-device card. It's horribly difficult to summon, it'd sooner be easier to get Ra to 12000 ATK by tributing 3 Quasar Dragons.

Thirdly, even modifying this card to be easier to summon by cutting off one of the materials break this beyond reason.

And finally, God damn rater. /obligatory pun.

Thanks, actually pretty much this. I wanted to make this a sort of an Anime-plot-device card. My examples of such cards were exactly that.

It's ridiculously hard to summon, but when you do, BAM! You win.

But that's also the case with Exodia. I don't see how this is SO much harder to summon than Exodia -___-

or Sleeping Giant Thud (go read the anime effect)

and say if isn't just as ridiculous to summon.

It made perfect sense, but somebody with a lack of knowledge for even the basic aspects of the game surely couldn't comprehend my reasoning.

> Why would you run this if you could do something easier that does the job A LOT better? Tell me what the logic behind that is please.

>> Yeah, and the 2 I was mentioning in specific was Ritual and Fusion. There is literally NO GOOD DECK that can do that in 1 turn. Next turn, BAM. You get Dark Hole or something of the sort.

>>> Implying that this is the point of this section. The point of this section is to post something USEFUL. Anything over is considered SPAM.

> oh god you must be joking... well some of the players, as surprising as it is to you, play for FUN. Ever heard of that? It's what card games are supposed to be. And OMG! DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE THOSE THINGS CALLED "FUN DECKS"? WOWOWOWOW

No, I'm not shitting you! Go look it up! Those things from another planet called "fun decks" ...wow, it must still be hard to grasp, sorry I'll slow down for you..

fun deck =/= competitive deck

fun deck = playing for FUN ( not always using cards that are Top Tier, because that's not the f***ing point)

competitive deck = playing so you win a tournament (using cards that are Top Tier)

was that clear enough little one?

it was the image of a facepalm in my comment, what the f*** is this?..

I have a feeling someone from the staff is trolling

Iunno, funny though. At least you understand that this card is strictly fun and not good at all. And can you not swear please?

Iunno, funny though. At least you understand that this card is strictly fun and not good at all. And can you not swear please?

yeah, sorry.

I know it's not useful, I never said it was. It's not competitive. It's not something most people would use.

But I thought by giving examples of cards such as mine people would actually get it without me having to shove it in their eyes.

And I'm pretty sure a lot of people would agree that summoning this is a big challenge that they'd sometime try if this card really existed.

Archived