-- The Most Ridiculously Overpowered Xyz --[Divine Retributor Setekh: Judge of the Fallen]

Valkyrus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Konoe A. Mercury

WINNING IS FUN

charlie%2Bsheen.jpg

On-Topic: Winning is fun indeed.

Really on-topic: Bi-winning is more fun.

Okay, stopping the jokes: Card is very dificult to summon. But if you do, you win. Kinda like a watered-down Quasar.

This argument just made my day. I'm laughing so hard right now. And for the record, I agree with Gandorator. But then again, who cares what a newbie with 17 posts thinks anyway?

And I might as well add this: Look at the title. What does "Most Ridiculously Overpowered Xyz" mean to you? That doesn't exactly scream "awesome usable card that everyone should run" now does it?

This argument just made my day. I'm laughing so hard right now. And for the record, I agree with Gandorator. But then again, who cares what a newbie with 17 posts thinks anyway?

And I might as well add this: Look at the title. What does "Most Ridiculously Overpowered Xyz" mean to you? That doesn't exactly scream "awesome usable card that everyone should run" now does it?

judging people by their postcount is stupid.

But yeah, I thought that was clear enough too..

anyways.

here's a combo that could probably be used for this:

*activate future fusion* *ritual summon Reshef the Dark Being* *take control of opponent's random level 8 Synchro (Stardust/Scrap Dragon/RDA)*

*get the level 8 fusion from your future fusion* *Xyz into this* > Profit

but meh, there are many ways, most relying on lots of luck, so I'll stop here.

Guest Tristan T. Taylor

Advanced Ritual Art sending 2 Vanilla HEROes for Reshef. Take control of random Level 8 Synchro with Reshef. Miracle Fusion omni-HERO. Summon this. Win.

And even then it's horrible.

i play yugioh for fun i dont know about anyone else on here? card is stupid, a level 8 fusion is hard even if you do use eheros, a ritual would require 3 cards and synchro at the very least 2 more ards to keep them all on the field etc to actually summon this card and getting the right hand is near impossible

ZERO

Come on. It's not that bad. To use a point that was stated before, is it really any more difficult to use than Exodia?

Guest Tristan T. Taylor

Come on. It's not that bad. To use a point that was stated before, is it really any more difficult to use than Exodia?

Exodia has FTKs and OTKs that don't rely on the opponent. So yes.

How good a card is shouldn't be subjective.

Isn't a card's worth measured by the other cards in the deck? Just having good cards doesn't make a good deck. Therefore, wouldn't that make every card's worth subjective?

You haven't seen Dragon Exodia or Spell Counter exodia have you?

No I haven't. I take it I just made an idiot of myself?

Isn't a card's worth measured by the other cards in the deck? Just having good cards doesn't make a good deck. Therefore, wouldn't that make every card's worth subjective?

Just because a card can be in it's own deck doesn't mean it's good. I challenge you to make a deck that abuse Grandora Dragon of Destruction

No I haven't. I take it I just made an idiot of myself?

Yes, because both are Exodia varients based off of drawing your entire deck on turn 1.

Guest Cursed Reaction

Eh, just because Konami makes worthless, ridiculous boss cards doesn't mean we have to.

We're doing it as a theoretical way of helping the game.

Konami is a business.

On that note, Obelisk the Tormentor's better simply because it's nearly as good as this but much easier to get out.

Advanced Ritual Art sending 2 Vanilla HEROes for Reshef. Take control of random Level 8 Synchro with Reshef. Miracle Fusion omni-HERO. Summon this. Win.

And even then it's horrible.

weeeell I don't know about any of you with your "advanced yu-gi-oh knowledge" but I would sure as hell be satisfied if I pulled off that combo. The summoning of this card itself is fun.

And you all should realize that this is the point of this card.

Its effect is pretty much an instant win. So? Deal with it.

What? There aren't any instant-win cards in YGO?..

Shooting Quasar/ Exodia / Exodius / Final Countdown/ Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes/ Last turn say hi.

Eh, just because Konami makes worthless, ridiculous boss cards doesn't mean we have to.

Konami is a business.

On that note, Obelisk the Tormentor's better simply because it's nearly as good as this but much easier to get out.

*snicker* That's what she said! But seriously, I'd like to point out that this is only a theoretical card. It doesn't exist and most likely won't exist ever.

Guest Cursed Reaction

I've realised what this card basically is:

HERP DERP

[Effect Monster]

[0 ATK/0 DEF]

This card cannot be Summoned or used in a Duel. When this card is Summoned: You Win the Duel.

:/

The other insta-win cards are at least half usable (except perhaps Venominaga). This unfortunately isn't.

Konami is a business.

> it doesn't mean we don't have to either...

this isn't a case of "having to" anyways.

>> We are not doing it to help the game, or at least I'm not. I'm doing it for fun. I'm doing it because I'm bored. I'm doing it because I like it.

Besides, you can't help the game in any way, no one on YCM will have their cards made into real ones. (well I guess that's why you said theoretical)

>>> Konami....why did we start talking about Konami again?

I've realised what this card basically is:

HERP DERP

[Effect Monster]

[0 ATK/0 DEF]

This card cannot be Summoned or used in a Duel. When this card is Summoned: You Win the Duel.

:/

The other insta-win cards are at least half usable (except perhaps Venominaga). This unfortunately isn't.

1148_1253230725640.jpg

besides, this card isn't like that.

If you're not willing to read all previous comments, it's not my problem.

Wording/Grammar = 8/10

Creativity = 11/20

Balance = 4/30

Viability = 1/40

24% = F

Congratulations. You made something completely useless.

OCG is fine, you only drop marks for the capitalization error in the second sentence ("Summon", not "summon"). In terms of Creativity, one is reasonably happy with your concepts. A ridiculously broken card that is impossible to summon is rarely seen in Realistic (except when the fortnightly crop of noob threads occur), so one supposes one can hardly call you "unoriginal". Balance and Viability happen to go hand-in-hand for this kind of thing - put simply, the card is almost impossible to summon and if summoned (which one guarantees it will never be if you are playing even against another casual) it wins you the game. Cards like these are bad for the game. Drum that little mantra into your head - it's one of those important ones. You have the rare distinction of receiving the lowest marks ever in both the Balance and Viability sections...one thinks you know why.

Mildly put, you posted this in Realistic Cards and got a realistic review. This would be fine in AoC (one will happily move it there if you PM me), but you should never post stuff like this in Realistic. Ever. You made a mistake by posting this in RC. Go to AoC and post stuff like this there. When one looks at the arguments made in the second post - Gandorator understands that this card is intended to be fun. But it should not be in RC, simple as that.

And to the rest of you, stop arguing about it, we get the point now. And to LinktheGHhero14, I like you.

Archived