Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

[color=#008080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"B-But.." [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Serina lowered her face as her face was torn between looking ashamed for even thinking about using the Apple and her indecisiveness about she dared to use it or not. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#008080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"But I could use to get Cellizar back.."[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] she said in a soft voice, just loud enough for Jason and Cellizar to hear.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Meanwhile, Cellizar easy side-stepped to (his) left of Jason's attack. [/background][/size][/font][/color][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#8b4513"][size=3]"World domination is such a harsh word.. Both of our groups control the world in their own way.. Your's is more secretive while ours is.. well not entire direct, but compared to the Creed, it might as well be. By the way... You're getting sloppy! And your sweating like the maiale (pig) you are!"[/size][/color][/font][/background][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Cellizar snickered out as he swung his right arm up for an uppercut to Jason's chin, followed with a hidden blade attack at his side, whether the punch hit or not. He was going to let Jason worry about Serina, rather than get distracted himself.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jason took them both, he cringed as the Hidden Blade pierced his side. He couldn't afford to lose like this. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Serina, let it go! The past is the past, get on with the future! It's not the first time we lost someone to the Templars! It's not the first time it's been someone close to someone else! Just let it go!"[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] he yelled as he diverted his full attention to Cellizar, [color=red]"You are the true maiale (pig) in this fight, Cellizar!"[/color] he yelled as he returned with a roundhouse kick directed at his head, if that failed he would use the momentum to propel his other foot to Cellizar's side (or head if he ducked the first one) and afterwards he would aim for his Hidden Blade to be directed at Cellizar's neck.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#008080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"But.. But.." [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Serina mumbled as she closed her eyes, tears starting to roll down her face. Dropping to her knees, she hugged herself as she silently cried, the Apple dropping and resting on the ground next to her.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Ducking down, Cellizar avoided the roundhouse kick. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Such conviction in your words.. Especially for one who can't let go of the past themselves,"[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Cellizar scolded as he brought up his arm and braced it against himself, the bracers taking the blunt of the side-aimed kick.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]At that time, Serina hunched over and began to sob, no longer being able to keep herself silent.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Upon hearing her sobbing, a flash back to when Serina was four years old, sobbing from scrapping her knee, appeared in Cellizar's mind and his attention was diverted to Serina for a moment. Looking back at Jason, he had just enough time to move to were the hidden blade pierced into his left shoulder, rather his neck. Gritting his teeth and grunting from the pain, he brought his right knee up for a hard impact into his gut. Whether this worked, he would proceed to push Jason away as he took a few steps back, readying himself for the next round.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jason blocked the knee before getting pushed back. He ended up right next to his sword which found itself stabbed once again into the ground. He picked it up with his left hand and spun it around to get a good grip before pointing it to the ground, then he turned his head to Cellizar [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Ho affrontato la musica quando era terribile. Ho sempre pensato che ci potrebbe riportare la fratellanza. Ho finalmente realizzato a Masyaf che non c'è modo di cambiare idea, Ezio, Altair, mio ​​padre, mia madre e Noah si sarebbe realizzato questo immediatamente, ti avrebbero colpito come ho dovrebbe avere la prima occasione che ho avuto. Sono stato uno stupido, forse lo sono ancora. Ma ora so la verità su gli Assassini ei Templari, la storia si ripete solo a se stesso e questa guerra continuerà fino a quando il mondo finisce davvero. Non voglio cercare di fermarlo più, mi limiterò a giocare la mia parte in esso, e sarà vostra fine. Io non ti permetterà di vedere i piani dei Templari attraverso! Proprio come gli Assassini non avrebbe di vecchio! (I've faced the music when it was dire. I always thought that we could bring you back to the brotherhood. I finally realized at Masyaf that there is no way to change your mind, Ezio, Altair, my father, my mother and Noah would have realized this immediately, they would have struck you down like I should have the first chance I had. I was a fool, maybe I still am. But now I know the truth about the Assassins and the Templars, history will only repeat itself and this war will continue until the world truly ends. I won't try to stop it anymore, I will just play my part in it, and will end yours. I won't let you see the Templars' plans through! Just like the Assassins of old wouldn't!) Now Cellizar, come at me!"[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Jason finished as he ran at Cellizar, the sword seen as an extension of his arm and he activated his Hookblade and went for a Hook and Run, if he succeeded he would use the momentum to try and impale Cellizar through the back, for irony's sake.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#8b4513]"Tu sei solo una bambina! Potresti pensare di conoscere il mondo, ma non è così. Guardando il mondo attraverso gli occhi di qualcuno è diverso da guardare attraverso il vostro parere! (You are just a child! You may think you know the world, but you don't. Looking at the world through someone's eyes is different from looking at it through your own!)"[/color] Cellizar barked back as Jason charged at him, a smirk appearing on his face. Running at him, he activated both his hidden blades. Side stepping the Hook and Run attempt, he spun around in a 360 (kinda like how the football players do it) as he swung his right arm upward, about to slice Jason's throat with his hidden blade as he said, [color=#8b4513]"E 'un peccato che non sarà in grado di vedere il mondo con i propri occ- (It's a shame you won't be able to see the world with your own ey-).[/color]" Suddenly, Cellizar's body came to a sudden halt, as did his speaking, as his eyes widened. Jason had finally bested him, but at what cost? Looking down at the sword that was pierced through torso, his eyes dulled out for a moment before clearing back up, back into the clear sight Cellizar had. Not the cold, piercing eyes he had as a Templar, but the eyes of a clear, caring person. The eyes he had when he was an Assassin.

Retreating his hidden blades, he placed his right had on Jason's shoulder and whispered into his ear, [color=#8b4513]"Thank you Brother.."[/color] He then collapsed to the ground, rolling onto his back as he held his wound, a small smile on his face as he said thank you once more.

Lifting her head up, Serina watched as Cellizar collapsed onto the ground. [color=#008080]"CELLIZAR!"[/color] She screamed out his name, it echoing throughout the village, as she scrambled onto her feet and rushed over to him, dropping to her knees besides him. [color=#008080]"Cellizar.."[/color] she whimpered out as she took his free hand, tears rolling down her cheek.

[color=#8b4513]"Don't cry Serina.. Don't cry my little Benedetto (blessed one).."[/color] Her tears worsened as he called her the little pet name he gave to her oh so many years ago. [color=#8b4513]"Please.. Forgive me.. My time is short.. but I shall explain myself for the past ten years."[/color] He waved for Jason to get closer as his voice started getting weaker. [color=#8b4513]"Noah.. Almost ten years ago.. Noah.. Your brother.. My best friend.. disappeared.. N-Nothing much was done about it.. It irritated me as I wanted to find him so badly.. So..."[/color] He paused for a moment to gather his breath. [color=#8b4513]"So I made a foolish mistake to sneak into the Templars.. Hide within them.. to find the truth.. I...."[/color] He closed his eyes as he gathered his breath again. [color=#8b4513]"I almost succeed.. but Vidic.. He discovered me when he was looking for someone to take his place when he set out to find Desmond on his own.. He couldn't find anyone worthy enough.. so...... when he captured me.. he used a new program on the Animus.. He.. he twisted my mind.. practically controlled it... He changed me into the monster I have been for the past ten years in order to take his place..."[/color]

[color=#008080]"C-Cellizar.. I-I should have figured ther-"[/color] Serina stopped talking as Cellizar barely shook his head. [color=#8b4513]"I... I don't think he made.. a way for the alteration to be undone.. I think.. the only reason why I'm myself once more is because.. of well.."[/color] he gave off a sad smile as he looked down to his torso stab. "Forgive me little Benedetto.." he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. He then looking up to Jason, another tear rolling down his cheek,[color=#8b4513] "Forgive me Fratello (Brother).. I know I shouldn't ask this considering how I failed to find your brother.. But please.. Look after my little Benedetto.. Take good care of her.. Be there for her when I can't.. I'm... sorry I couldn't find Noah.. But maybe... maybe I can still redeem myself.. Your father.. He's. . ."[/color]

Cellizar's voice trailed off as he turned his head to the right, a small smile appearing as he looked at something before the light within his eyes faded away. [color=#008080]"C-Cellizar? Cellizar?! CELLIZAR! No.. NO! You can't go.. You can't!!"[/color] Serina began to sob as she sqeezed his hand, her forehead dropping down to his chest.

----------------(For the sake of the ending, I'm taking control over Elena)---------------------

As Cellizar's name was screamed out into the village, Elena became antsy. It wasn't a good sign if his name was yelled out. Pushing her way past her men and branching off her intended route due to fighting, she eventually got to the middle of the village, where the fountain and stairs were that lead up to the Villa. At the base of the stairs, she spotted Cellizar laying on the ground as he turned his head to her and smiled at her before his eyes went dull. Her heart sank as she realized what happened. He died. He sensed his own death. Whether he knew it or not, he sensed his death was today. "Cellizar.." Her voice was filled with sadness. Sadness that soon transformed into hatred. "YOU BASTARDS! You killed him! I hope you're ready to join him because you're joining him right NOW!" she screamed as she was pulling out her automatic gun, unleashing the whole clip towards Serina and Jason.

--------------------------

Looking up as she heard Elena's voice of hatred, her eyes widen as Elena aimed the gun at her and Jason. She was about to die, along side with Jason and Cellizar.

[color=red]"There's nothing to forgive, Cellizar. It wasn't your fault."[/color] Jason responded with a single tear running down his face, then he heard him speak of his father [color=red]"What, what about my father?! He's been dead for years! ....Years...."[/color] Jason lowered his head as the last bit of life faded from Cellizar. [color=red]"Don't worry Cellizar, I'll protect her, although she probably won't need it. Requiescat in pace (Rest in peace) my friend, brother, family."[/color] he ended as he bent down and rubbed Serina's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

When he heard Elena, Jason had no time to think, he acted on pure instinct as ran in front of Serina, his head down as he used his body as a shield and took the bullets [color=red]" Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. (Nothing is true, everything is permitted.) I'm sorry, Cellizar."[/color] he managed to say as he collapsed to the ground, next to Cellizar's body. A small smile etched on his face in death.

The first masked man lowered his head as he saw this [color=red]"Requiescat in pace. (Rest in peace.) Jason and Cellizar."[/color] he said quietly enough just to be barely audible. He then turned around and walked quietly off the front edge of the roof before he could be seen, his presence cannot be known, not just yet.

(I hate how this might be too short when we're so close to the end, but I'm on my iPod)

[color=#008080]"J-JASON!"[/color] Serina screamed out as he used his body as a shield before collapsing to the ground. Grabbing his shoulders, she shook him a little, "Jason! No! Nononono! Jason!" Pressing her forehead to his chest, she began to sob uncontrollably.

A few meters away, Elena was busy changing the clip when she heard two pairs of foot steps behind her. Turning around, she spotted Matt and Arn. "Drop the weapon and leave, Elena. There's been enough bloodshed today. Gather up the remainder of your team and leave at once," Arn commanded, his hidden blade at the ready if they were needed. Elena stared down Arn for a moment before looking back at Cellizar. Letting a whistle that signaled for a retreat, she lingered there for a moment longer before dropping her gun and running off, leaving a single tear behind.

After Elena wen out of sight, he turned his attention back to Serina and noticed she began to shake as she had shallow, rapid breath. "Matt, toss me Jason's Apple and get Serina into the Villa, I think she going into shock! I'll take care of Jason and Cellizar.." Nodding, Matt tossed Arn his Apple before picking up and carrying Serina into the Villa. Picking up Cellizar's Apple from the ground, he looked to the two Apples with awe, "I never thought I'd get to lay eyes on one of these but behold.. I'm looking at two at the same time.. But now isn't the awe.. It's now time for morning and grief.." He commented before walking over to the two bodies of his Brothers.

------------A few days later, at the funeral--------------

Two coffins, two simple coffins with the Assassin's Creed symbol etched at the base of the foot, were suspended over two graves, waiting to be lowered in. Both coffins were opened to revealed Jason and Cellizar dressed in Assassin robes, their swords in hand as each had a hidden blade equipped to them as well. Between the two stood Serina, weeping at the loss of two family members and two Brothers of the creed. [color=#008080]"Requiescat in pace (Rest in peace).."[/color] she barely managed to say aloud before collapsing to her knees.

Opening his mouth, Arn was about to speak his final words of respect when he heard approaching footsteps. Turning around, he spotted Elena. Raising her hard up, she stopped him from saying a word and tried to show him she meant no harm. In her other hand was a small bouquet of forget-me-nots, marigolds and bellflowers; flowers that meant love, grief and "thinking of you" in the language of flowers, respectively. "I've come to say goodbye.. Not to just Cellizar, but to this life as well. I'm leaving the Templars and this life behind.. But if I ever see any of you again, away from these graves, I will kill you.." she said before walking over to Cellizar's coffin, placing the bouquet on it. Putting her hand on Cellizar's, she lingered there for a moment, tears starting to silently roll down her cheek. "Goodbye..... my love.." was the last thing she said before stepping back and walking away.

Watching her walk away, he wished her luck in her new life. Turning his gaze back to the coffins, he said, "These two fine men have blessed our lives, our Creed and now Heaven. May they rest in peace and watch over us.." Turning to Anthony, he whispered, "Say your words, if you have any, and lets give these two some space," he said, looking to Matt and Serina before walking away. Leaning against a tree, he was still within sight and barely within of hearing range, in case anything happened.

The first masked man walked over to Arn [color=#ff0000]"Come, I have something to say to all the Assassins."[/color] then leaving Arn to choose to follow or not, he walked between the aisles of seats. He stopped at the front of the two caskets [color=#ff0000]"These two men were both honored men, friends, and brothers. They were both amazing Assassins and even better men. They both looked death proud in the eye many times, and defeated it many times until this day, and still they fought bravely to protect in which they believed. [font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. (Nothing is true, everything is permitted.)" [/background][/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]he then walked over to Serina and went down to one knee [color=#ff0000]"Serina, you may not know me, but you may have seen me in the past and do not remember it. But I knew your cousins very well. Could you please let me see Jason's guitar case?"[/color][/background][/size][/font]

Arn nodded, following the masked man. There goes Matt's and Serina's alone time. Hopefully, this guy had something good to say, something that would help snap Serina out of her depressed state. Standing a few steps behind Serina and Matt, he nodded to the man's words, in full agreement to them. As the man knelled in front of Serina, she barely lifted up her head enough to look at the man. [color=#008080]"How could I remember you when you're wearing a mask..? Take it off.."[/color] Serina barely muttered. After a few moments, whether the man did as she asked or not, she nodded her head back towards the seats, where the guitar case laid over a few in the front row, on Jason's side.

He gave a chuckle at this [color=#ff0000]"I'm sorry, but that's impossible as of now."[/color] he responded as he followed Serina [color=#ff0000]"Maybe one day... Ah, the case. Did you ever check to see if there was a false base?"[/color] he asked as he opened it, removed the guitar and then the base, revealing a letter sealed with the Assassin's Creed logo, signed by Jason. The man--almost cautiously--took the letter out of the case and opened it. [i][color=#ff0000]"'Brothers, sisters. I know my final hour is approaching as I write this. I wish I could have told you these in person, but I know I will meet my end fighting Cellizar a second time. First, I would like to apologize for the man I've become after my time at Abstergo. Second, don't try and end this war. Your efforts will be in vain, simply play your part. It is this endless fight that keeps this world in balance, although it may not seem like it.The [/color][color=#ff0000][i]Templars and the Assassins are not that different. One wishes to safeguard humanity, the other wishes to control it. But both have the same objective in mind: Saving it. The question is, which side is truly which? This is a question Ezio and Altair have been trying to answer, then the torch was passed along to us. I just wish before my final hour, I could have answered it. You know, this is not the man I hoped to be, but in the words of Altair I cannot say I regret it. For how can I regret the only life I've ever known? This is what I mean, I've never been one to believe in destiny, but this is ours. Fighting an endless battle to preserve balance and peace. [/i][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][color=#ff0000]Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.''"[/color] [/background][/size][/font][/i][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]The man finished reading. [color=#ff0000]"I suppose you want to know how I knew of this, my name is Noah Steele."[/color][/background][/size][/font]

[color=#008080]"I haven't had much time with his guitar case without something else taking up my attention.. Air dog fights, being separated from the group, fighting, etc.."[/color] Serina barely mumbled out as she watched the man open the guitar case and retrieve the letter. Listening to him read the letter, she lowered her head back down, [color=#008080]"Just play our parts..."[/color] Jason's letter didn't help with her depression. If anything, it worsened it, making her even more helpless in doing anything to help improve this chaotic world. She was temporarily removed from her depression when she heard the name of the man: Noah Steele. [color=#008080]"You're the one Cellizar was looking for when he was captured! Where were you 10 years ago?! If you were here 10 years ago.. All of this could have been prevented.."[/color] Serina almost yelled out at first, but her voice dwindled down to a whisper when she got to the end, sinking back into her depression, crying once more. Things were starting to almost get too much for Serina.

[color=#ff0000]"I had no choice. I had to leave for Masyaf."[/color] Noah responded [color=#ff0000]"I would have stayed if I could. There's not a day I wish I didn't have to leave, none of this would have happened, but I came back with Jason, I repelled most of the Templars while he fought Cellizar, we all make mistakes. It was mine that forced me to leave, that caused the death of my brother, your cousins. You still have a family though, remember the Creed."[/color] he finished as he walked to a seat in the back. He looked at the faces of the Assassins here, everything he missed, his younger brother growing up. [color=#ff0000]"It's my turn to repay the favor... Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlag bale kouloun moumkine."[/color] he whispered while under the mask, a single tear formed.

Serina simply shook her head once, slowly, to Noah's response as she continued to weep, [i][color=#008080]'He could have told them he was leaving, rather than just up and disappearing! Then this whole madness could have been avoided...'[/color][/i]

"She has you and her parents, as well, for family. The family created from the Creed can only do so much to fill the holes within our hearts, holes that have been caused by the loss of a loved one.." Arn remarked, looking straight at Noah as he walked to the back row of the seat. Nodding to Anthony to follow him if he had no words to say for Cellizar and Jason, Arn began walking back to where Noah sat, giving Serina and Matt some alone time. Talking in a low voice, Arn asked, "Will you be joining us? Or are you be heading back to Masyaf for whatever reason it was you went there in the first place? Also.. Would like to have Jason's sword? I don't think Serina will mind if his brother uses it, instead of burying it away..."

(A post before I post the RP's final post.)

Matt looked back at Jason's coffin and looked up at the sky, placing his hands in his pockets. [I]I'm sorry John. I couldn't save Jason or help Serina save Cellizar. Just embrace them when they arrive where you are.[/I] he thought as he turned to look at Arn and Noah, who had sat down. He knew why Arn was doing this. In the time they worked together, him and Serina had began to get closer to one another. And with a case like this, someone should be able to comfort said damsel. He slowly moved up to Serina and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Serina...look we've been through a lot...and..." As Matt began to talk, his nerves got the better of him...then he began to ramble.

"Alright, I just want to say...if you need a shoulder to cry on...mine are open." To some that would've been a cheesy line, but the young assassin wasn't looking for approvement on what he said. He just wanted to be there for Serina.

Anthony walked past Jason's coffin without saying a word, instead putting his gun on the top. "I only remember him as a warrior. The gun is a memory of that.", he finally said, walking off in the direction Arn walked off in. "now if only I could have noticed them fighting...instead I had to get wounded and stay inside the Sanctuary. such cowardice.", he mumbled to himself, quiet enough for nobody to hear. "no more of this weeping. I'm off to get some Templars buried six feet underground. see you soon.", he said to everyone, smirking and then running off into the nearest city, both to hone his skills and to show off his talents.

[color=#ff0000]"Everyone mourns the dead in their own way..."[/color] Noah replied to Anthony, although he was already gone. [color=#ff0000]"I've done what I had to in Masyaf, so I will stay. To make up for the time I've been gone, I have missed far too much of my brother's life, only to return when it is his turn to leave his mark in the Assassin's history... I'll gladly accept the blade, but I won't use it. I have my own copy. It's too perfect to be used in battle, as of today, that is."[/color] Noah responded. He walked up to Jason's coffin [color=#ff0000]"Jason's favorite quote was one of Ezio's..."[/color] he began [color=#ff0000]"[/color][i][color=#ff0000]'My story is one of many thousands, and the world will not suffer if it ends too soon.'[/color][/i] [color=#ff0000]Your story has carried many secrets, the world will not suffer, but the Assassins will. Requiestcat in pace. (Rest in peace.)"[/color] he finished.

Arn watched as Anthony left to kill. "He puts too much value into killing and not living.." Arn mumbled before turning his attention back to Noah. "If you will not use the sword, perhaps it is better off if it is buried with him.. Whatever happens to the sword will be up to Serina. As for you joining our little nick of the Creed, we welcome it.. Our numbers have grown too small for comfort.."

Bring her hand up, Serina placed it on Matt's, squeezing it tightly. She would have stood up and embraced him, but her body wouldn't allow it. [color=#008080]"The fate of the sword is for Noah to decided.. He forged it with Jason, after all,"[/color] she stated before quieting down again, her hand continued to squeeze Matt's, if not harder...

(OOC: Alright.. No more posting, except for Chaos'. The fate of the sword, and the 2 Apples, shall be learned in the sequel. Chaos, good buddy, you're up! Time to close this rp.)

[I][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo&ob=av2e"]Background Music - My Immortal[/url][/I]

As Serina embraced Matt's shoulder, starting to cry, the sky opened up and 'it' began to cry as well. The rain fell down on the cemetery as Matt just stood there comforting Serina. He placed his hand behind her head and just held her, letting her cry to her heart's content. "It'll be alright Serina. Even though they left, you always have a family - the Brotherhood...but not just them." Matt said, gently lifting her head to look at him. "I'm here for you. And I won't ever leave you...that is a promise I intend to keep." He smiled a little and just kept holding Serina, continuing to let her cry. [I]I'll take good care of her, Jason...Cellizar....you have my word on it.[/I] he thought as he gently rested his head on her's, just letting the rain fall on them.

-–-----------------Epilouge-----------------

[I]Through the good and the bad...our Brotherhood had, has, and always will be there for each other. Things may have changed from the days of Altair and Ezio, but one thing that stayed true was the Brotherhood and the Creed. This experience showed that even through the Generations, that the struggle between the Assassin and Templar is never truly over.

But with the actions we have caused, we never truly think about the reactions it causes...the Consequences. If the reactions of our actions comes down the road...then we must always be ready...always be ready to protect the peace like those who came before us.

Always remember,
[B]Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.[/b][/i]

Archived