Yugioh: Counting to Infinity [OOC/Not Started/Always Accepting/Co-Host Chaos Sonic, Reina Soho, Stalfos]

Mecha Love

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/264838-yugioh-counting-to-infinity-ic-started-always-accepting-co-hosts-stalfos-chaos-soic-reina-soho/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/264838-yugioh-counting-to-infinity-ic-started-always-accepting-co-hosts-stalfos-chaos-soic-reina-soho/[/url]

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/1266adu.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Plot]
[url="http://kiwi6.com/file/t7m1l7vcus"]http://kiwi6.com/file/t7m1l7vcus[/url]
A special thanks to Supreme Gamesmaster for recording the script and adding effects to it.
[spoiler= In Text]
Secrets of the Xyz ~Dr. David Numero Vocal Diary.

Xyz Monsters. A race of powerful Duel Monsters in black frames which appeared on our planet in a meteor shower back in '09. They are shrouded in a thick veil of mystery and so far, nobody has seen through that veil, except me.

I, Dr David Numero, set out to discover the mysteries that the Xyz held. It took me 3 years, most of which I was 'away from home'. Now it is time for me to record my findings and tell the world what we are really facing, and what perils may await us, due to the Xyz. However, my main study is not only for the Xyz in general, but also for a specific archetype; The Numbers.

As stated earlier, the Xyz appeared as part of a meteor shower which covered the entire world and lasted a full five minutes. Each meteor was a card, each card an Xyz.
But later; dead at night, there was another shower of meteors. Only 100 fell and again, each contained an Xyz Monster. A 'Numbered Xyz'. These 'Numbers' share a similar name, as they all contain the word 'Number' followed by a specific number, depending what card it is. They are one-of-a-kind and extraordinarily powerful, considerably more so than any other Xyz. For example, they can only be destroyed by battle with another 'Number'. Some also have the ability to 'evolve' into a 'chaos numbers' in certain situations. They are extremely complex Monsters, but most interesting also.
Now, I was lucky enough to gain possession of one of these numbers and a mysterious artifact named; The Emperors Key. The Number was named Utopia and has the ability to negate attacks. They wouldn't seem much, but they totally absorbed me in study.
After a year, I struck gold. I had been working endlessly, conducting numerous experiments on Number 39: Utopia, and all I had managed to discover was that the card was created from a substance called anti-matter and that it was somewhat more powerful than average Xyz. But on the 21/09/11 at approximately 21:20, I was testing a Deck based around Utopia on a Duel Drone. My Life Points were decreasing at an alarming rate and very soon they reached the 500 mark. The Emperors Key, which was around my neck began to glow dimly. Subconsciously, I constructed an Overlay Network and offered up my Number 39: Utopia. From the Network came an almighty Monster; Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray. With it, I won the duel with ease.
By this time, the Key was shining so brightly, I had to avert my eyes. As the finishing strike landed, the Key lifted itself and pointed towards the opposite side of the Duel Arena. A golden laser was fired from it and opened some sort of 'portal'. Rashly and hastily I stepped inside, not thinking about anything it might affect, including my own family.

2 years I was gone! I returned early this year, much to everyone's shock. My wife remarried, my son hated me. My goal had been achieved, I understood the secrets of Xyz but my life was ruined. However, my absence had not been misspent.

Everyone knows the story of the Machine Emperors, the ultimate Synchro Killers. Well this was similar. The portal I stepped through led me to a parallel dimension, far superior to our own in terms of technology, inhabited by a spirit-like race. I befriended one of these spirits called Astral and he was shocked to see Utopia with me. I shall tell you why in due time. Let's start from their beginning.
I learnt that Xyz Monsters had been like the Synchro Monsters to us. They had a generator which spun in momentum with the Xyz and everyone who was anyone owned at least 1 Xyz. Exactly the same as us with Synchro Monsters. Then, something terrible happened. So very terrible.
A trio appeared one day, wielding powerful Effect Monsters. As you might guess, these were the Machine Emperors; Ignis, Aquel and Sunnel. The ultimate Xyz destroyers. They attacked without mercy and killed almost everyone and destroyed many major cities. None of the Xyz stood a chance. Except the Numbers. The Number Holders, like Astral (Who wielded Utopia), fought fiercely but were slowly being beaten.
In a desperate attempt, the Xyz and the Numbers were launched into deep space with the technology they had, which took the Xyz as far from them as possible. They eventually reached us, supposedly by the effect of a deep space wormhole, or black hole. The Machine Emperors and their users followed, not bothering the dimension further.

So, when I returned, I tried to tell everyone of my discovery. People thought I was mad and dismissed what I said. It had been 2 years, it was only a matter of time before the Emperors found the Xyz on our planet. At that point, their wrath would show no mercy. So, I will have to show people by other means. By making this recording. Hopefully then will-
*Loud Crash*
No! Not now! It can't be now!
*Voice gets frantic*
Listen now. They're here. The Emperors have found us. If you find this recording, you'll find Utopia. Learn to use it, find the other Number Holders. It is Earth's only hope. Please! Find as many of them as possible and save our world, your family, your friends.... before it is too late.
*Loud Crash, Fire and a scream*
Please........
*Recording Ends*
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Newspapers (Chronological Order)]
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/1z1ryv5.png[/img]
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2j5mie1.png[/img]
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/mwqreq.png[/img]
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/szua9d.png[/img]
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/6qzjx5.png[/img]
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/j7wbk7.png[/img]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rules]
1. YCM RP rules are applied, as always.
2. My word is Law. What I say goes.
3. My co-hosts word is also Law. What he/she says goes, unless I say otherwise.
4. The Advanced Clause is a must. Anyone not using it clearly doesn’t know how Role Play around here, so know now that it WILL be used at ALL times.
5. God-mods, Meta gamers and such also will not be tolerated.
6. Play your character. What I mean is do not make a character and then bend his/her personality to fit in with the current situation. Your character is an individual. Too many times have I seen this happen!
7. I won’t be accepting any time travelling, dimension hopping and multiverse saving characters. In my opinion, that can count as meta game….
8. Post any Custom Cards in a spoiler at the end of your post when you use them. This helps to avoid any confusion.
9. You may have as many Characters as you deem necessary. USE THEM ALL!
10. And please. Please follow these rules. They are not here as a little decoration, nor did I write them just for the sake of it.
11. To make sure you DO follow them, I shall be using a strike system. Break a rule; you get a strike. Once you get 3 strikes; you’ll be kicked out of the Role Play. Simple as that. I want this to work, so I will not tolerate people messing it up for me and the rest of us RPers.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Extra Information]
1. This will be based in Neo Domino City, when a lot of the city is starting to lose hope.
2. A lot of the city, especially the Satellite, is starting to turn into ruins.
3. At the time of starting, only James Numero knows of the true threat (due to his father’s recording)
4. There shall only be 3 RPers playing the Machine Emperor Users. I shall be picky about who will take these 3 places.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Numbers and Emperors]
[spoiler= List of Numbers]
Note: These Number Monsters use their Anime Effects, so don’t be surprised if their effects are different to the TCG/OCG. Also, you are allowed to create a custom number monster, and I’ll add it here when you post your app.
[size=3][size=3]Number 10: Illumiknight[/size][/size]
[size=3]RK 4 / LIGHT / Warrior / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2400 / DEF 2400[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 4 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard and draw 1 card.[/size]

[size=3]Number 11: Big Eye (TotalObelisk)[/size]
[size=3]RK 7 / DARK / Spellcaster / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2600 / DEF 2000[/size]
[size=3]2 Level 7 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If you do, this card cannot attack during this turn.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 11: Great Night Eye (TotalObelisk)[/size]
[size=3]Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/Rank 7/ DARK[/size]
[size=3]ATK: 2600 / DEF: 2000[/size]
[size=3]3 level 7 monsters.[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 11: Big Eye" You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of the target. If at least 1 of the Xyz materials used for this card did not originally belong to your opponent, this card cannot declare an attack on the turn this effect is used. Once per turn: You can tribute 1 monster targeted by this card’s effect to increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the Tributed monster until the End Phase.[/size]

[size=3]Number 12: Armoured Ninja - Crimson Shadow (ADayToRemember)[/size]
[size=3]RK 5 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2400 / DEF 1700[/size]
[size=3]2 Level 5 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If this card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.[/size]

[size=3]Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi (Reina Soho)[/size]
[size=3]DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/RNK 4/1900 ATK/600 DEF[/size]
[size=3]2 Level 4 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. This monster gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on the field. When this monster is Xyz Summoned: place 3 Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this monster; Place up to 3 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale (Reina Soho)[/size]
[size=3]DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Rank 4/1900/600[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. When this monster is Xyz Summoned successfully: place 3 Spell Counters on this face-up card, or as many Spell Counters as a "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi" had on it when it was used as an Xyz Material to Xyz Summon this monster. All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Spell Counter on the field. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 5 Spell Counters on a face-up card on the field.[/size]

[size=3]Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler (simdoggy)[/size]
[size=3]RK 4 / LIGHT / Spellcaster / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2300 / DEF 2100[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 4 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and declare a type of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster Card); until your opponent's next End Phase, neither player can play cards of the declared type.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 16: Rainbow Ruler - Lightning Vortex (simdoggy)[/size]
[size=3]RK 4 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2700/ DEF 2000[/size]
[size=3]4 Level 4 Monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control "Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster and it's Overlay Units as Xyz Materials. This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. This card is treated as Spell Speed 3. If you have 2 or less cards in your hand: You can detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate a Spell, Trap or Effect Monsters Effect your opponent controls and destroy it. This effect can be activated during either player"s turn.[/size]

[size=3]Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Chaos Sonic)[/size]
[size=3]RK 3 / WATER / Dragon / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2000 / DEF 0[/size]
[size=3]2 Level 3 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; it gains 500 ATK. While this card has no Xyz Materials, it cannot attack your opponent directly.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 17: Tsunami Dragon (Chaos Sonic)[/size]
Rank 3 / WATER / Dragon / Effect / Xyz
ATK: 2000 / DEF: 0
3 Level 3 monsters
If you control "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to banish 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. If its a monster: this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.

[size=3]Number 19: Freezerdon[/size]
[size=3]RK 5 / WATER / Dinosaur / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2000 / DEF 2500[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Xyz Monster on the field that has no Xyz Materials attached to it; if the target's Xyz Materials are in the Graveyard, attach them to it.[/size]

[size=3]Number 20: Gig-Anto Brilli-Ant (Elemental Dragon)[/size]
[size=3]RK 3 / LIGHT / Insect / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 1800 / DEF 1800[/size]
[size=3]2 Level 3 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; All your face up monsters gain 300 ATK.[/size]

[size=3]Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction (Admiral_Stalfos19)[/size]
[size=3]RK 3 / WATER/ Rock/ Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 3000/ DEF 3000[/size]
[size=3][color=#000000]2 Level 3 monsters[/color][/size]
[size=3]During each of your Standby Phases: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card or take 2000 damage. If this card has no Xyz Materials, it cannot attack. While this card is face-up on the field, you cannot Special Summon.[/size]

Chaos Number 30: Acid Golem of Oblivion (Admiral_Stalfos19)

[size=3]RK 3 / WATER/ Rock/ Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 3000/ DEF 3000[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 3 Monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction", you can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by battle unless it attacked or was attacked by another "Number" monster. During each of your Standby Phases, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points and 2000 damage to your own Life Points. You can negate damage to your own Life Points by detaching 1 Xyz Material from this card. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can Special Summon or Set monsters on the field. During battle between this Defense Position card with no Xyz Materials and an attacking monster whose ATK is higher than this card's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your own Life Points.[/size]

[size=3]Number 34: Terror-Byte (Elemental Dragon)[/size]
[size=3]RK 3 / DARK/ Machine/ Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 0 / DEF 2900[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 3 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and select 1 face-up Level 4 or lower Attack Position monster your opponent controls; Take control of that monster, until the End Phase.[/size]

[size=3]Number 36 Warp Horror (Time Psyduck)[/size]
[size=3]Rank 6/DARK[/size]
[size=3]Psychic/Xyz/Effect[/size]
[size=3]2 Level 6 Monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target and gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2600/DEF 1300[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 36: Warp Nightmare Emperor (Time Psyduck)[/size]
[size=3]Rank 6/DARK[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 6 Monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 36: Warp Horror": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. If your Life Points are 1000 or less, you can activate each of the following effects once per turn: - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster you control; that target gains 800 ATK and can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target's effect is negated, and it's ATK and DEF become 0. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster you control; if that target attacks during this turn, negate the effects of Spell and Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target until the End Phase. It's effect is negated and it cannot attack your opponent directly. It this card has no Xyz Materials: It cannot declare an attack.[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2600/DEF 1300[/size]

[size=3]Number 39: Utopia (Elemental Dragon)[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2500 / DEF 2000[/size]
[size=3]2 Level 4 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. When any player's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray (Elemental Dragon)[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2500/ DEF 2000[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 4 LIGHT monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control "Number 39: Utopia": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; until your End Phase, this card gains 500 ATK and that target loses 1000 ATK[/size]

[size=3]Number 47: Verz Thallat (Reina Soho)[/size]
[size=3]DARK/Dragon/Xyz/Rank 4/2750 ATK/1950 DEF[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 4 DARK monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. ((Rest of Effect Unknown))[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 47: Verz Tiamat (Reina Soho)[/size]
[size=3]DARK/Dragon/Xyz/Rank 4/2750 ATK/1950 DEF[/size]
[size=3]4 Level 4 DARK monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control a face-up "Number 47: Verz Thallat", you can Xyz Summon this card using that monster as Xyz Material. This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. ((Rest of Effect Unknown))[/size]

[size=3]Number 56: Goldrat[/size]
[size=3]RK 1 / LIGHT / Beast / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 500 / DEF 600[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 1 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; draw 1 card and return 1 card from your hand to the Deck.[/size]

[size=3]Number 59: Thunder Hawk (Neo)[/size]
[size=3]Winged-Beast/WIND/ Xyz/Effect[/size]
[size=3]2 level 4 Wind monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle by another "Number" card. You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; return one face-up card on the field to its owner's hand.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 59: Great Storm Hawk (Neo)[/size]
[size=3]Winged-Beast/WIND/ Xyz/Effect[/size]
[size=3]3 level 4 Wind monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control a face up "Number 59: Thunder Hawk", you can use it to Xyz summon this card. This card can only be destroyed by battle by another "Number" card. You can detach all Xyz materials attached to this card to return face up cards on the field to their owners' hands equal to the number of cards detached.[/size]
[size=3]Atk/2600 Def/2000[/size]

[size=3]Number 61: Volcasaurus (evilfusion)[/size]
[size=3]RK 5 / FIRE / Dinosaur / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 2500 / DEF 1000[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy the target and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 61: Infernasaurus (evilfusion)[/size]
[size=3]Rank 5/Fire/Dinosaur[/size]
[size=3]ATK: 2500 DEF: 1000[/size]
[size=3]Effect: 3 Level 5 monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control a face-up "Number 61: Volcasaurus", you can Xyz Summon this card using that monster as Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed in battle, except by another "Number" monster. If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, and you have no other monsters on the Field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 card your opponent controls; Destroy it. If it was a monster card, inflict damage to target player equal to that monster's ATK. If you use this effect, you cannot Summon other monsters this turn.[/size]

[size=3]Number 83: Galaxy Queen (Reina Soho)[/size]
[size=3]RK 1 / DARK / Spellcaster / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 500 / DEF 500[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 1 monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Until your opponent's next End Phase: monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle; If those monsters attack a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.[/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Chaos Number 83: Galaxy Empress Mayalle (Reina Soho)[/font][/size]
[size=3]DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Rank 1/500/500[/size]
[size=3]4 Level 1 LIGHT or DARK monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 83: Galaxy Queen": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. As long as this monster is face-up on the field, monsters you control, other than this monster, cannot be destroyed by battle, if they attack a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent, and if this monster is selected as an attack or effect target: You may instead target another monster on your side of the field. If this monster is the only monster you control: Destroy this face-up monster, and inflict 1000 points of damage to your Life Points for each Xyz Material attached to this card. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; increase the ATK and DEF of all other monsters you control by 500.[/size]

[size=3]Number 96: Black Mist (BrokenHeart15)[/size]
[size=3]RK 2 / DARK / Fiend / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 100/ DEF 1000[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 2 DARK monsters[/size]
[size=3]This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. When this card battles: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; halve the ATK of the other battling monster and add the same amount to the ATK of this card.[/size]

[size=3]Chaos Number 96: Crimson Mist (BrokenHeart15)[/size]
[size=3]Rank 2 / DARK[/size]
Fiend / Xyz / Effect
4 Level 2 DARK Monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. You can Xyz Summon this card (from the Extra Deck) by attaching 1 face-up ‘Number 96: Black Mist’ you control and all of its Xyz Material (if any) to this card as Xyz Material. If you summon this card in this way, any increases to the ATK of 'Number 96: Black Mist' are also applied to this card. Once per turn: You can remove 1 Xyz Material from this card to select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field; reduce its ATK to 0 and add half the amount to the ATK of this card. If you did not use this effect, this card cannot attack. When this card battles: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; halve the ATK of the other battling monster and add the same amount to the ATK of this card.
ATK: 100 / DEF: 1000
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Machine Emperors]
Note: The Machine Emperors operate a lot like Granel, Skiel and Wisel. They have the same ATK and DEF as their counterparts (Sunnel -> Wisel/ Aquel -> Skiel/ Ignis -> Granel) but have different effect. Ignis however has 2 effects, one of which is the ATK gain effect. These effects are up to the RPers who wish to play their users.

Number ∞: Machine Emperor Sunnel [Simdoggy]
LV 1 / LIGHT / Machine / Effect
ATK 2500/ DEF 2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When a card you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can select 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card. This effect cannot target a ‘Number’ Xyz. Once per turn, you can detatch either an Overlay Material on an Xyz monster equipped to this card, or tribute an Xyz monster equipped to this card to negate a spell or trap your opponent controls. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

Number ∞: Machine Emperor Aquel [Evilfusion]
[size=3]Lvl 1/WATER/Machine/Effect[/size]
[size=3]ATK: 2200/ DEF: 2200[/size]
[size=3]Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When a card you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can target 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls; Equip it to this card. This effect cannot target a "Number" Xyz. Once per turn, during either player's turn: Target 1 Xyz card on the Field or in either player's Graveyard; You can activate that card's Effect as if it was this card's Effect. [/size]

Number ∞: Machine Emperor Ignis [Stalfos]
LV 1 / FIRE / Machine / Effect
ATK 0/ DEF 0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When a card you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to any effect damage inflicted to your opponent Life Points by this card's effect. Once per turn, you can select 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card. This effect cannot target a ‘Number’ monster. During each of either player's turns, you can send 1 equipped Xyz Monster to the Graveyard to inflict damage to both players equal to half the removed monster's ATK. If this effect was activated in response to an attack or card effect that would destroy this card, negate the destruction of this card and send the card responsible to the Graveyard (Battle Damage is calculated normally).
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Applications]
[spoiler= App]
[spoiler= Number Holder]
Delete all in ().
Name:
Personality: (2+ lines describing your characters personality. What is he/she like, how does this character act?)
Biography: (1+ paragraph(s). Make your character come alive! I want this to be as descriptive as possible, this is what gives me first impressions of you!)
Appearance: (2+ lines or a picture in a spoiler)

Duel Disk/Pad: (Picture or sentence)
Duel Runner/Board: (Picture or sentence)
Duel Gazer: (Picture or sentence)

Deck Name: (An interesting name which sums up your Deck)
Deck Type: (What type of deck is it? Flamvell? Ice Barrier?)
Strategy of Deck: (A brief description of the Deck strategy, and how the Deck works)
Most noted Cards: (Ace cards, excluding Number and Chaos Number Monsters)
Number Monster: (Either create a custom one and post its effect and stats, or use one from the above list, in which case I shall require its name only)
Chaos Number Monster: (This will have to be custom. Remember, it will need some strong restrictions but a powerful effect!)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Machine Emperor User]
Note: The users of Machine Emperors are a trio from Astral’s dimension. Therefore, they WILL NOT be human, but part of the spirit-like race.
REMEMBER: Only the best apps will be accepted for these limited characters. You may be turned down if it is not up to standard.

Name:
Personality: (2+ lines describing your characters personality. What is he/she like, how does this character act?)
Biography: (1+ paragraph(s). Make your character come alive! I want this to be as descriptive as possible, this is what gives me first impressions of you!)
Appearance: (2+ lines or a picture in a spoiler)

Duel Disk/Pad: (Picture or sentence)
Duel Runner/Board: (Picture or sentence)
Duel Gazer: (Picture or sentence)

Deck Name: (An interesting name which sums up your Deck)
Deck Type: (What type of deck is it? Flamvell? Ice Barrier?)
Strategy of Deck: (A brief description of the Deck strategy, and how the Deck works)
Most noted Cards: (Ace cards, excluding the Machine Emperor)
Machine Emperor: (One of the Emperors in the list above, with all effects filled in)

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Accepted Apps and Reservations]
[spoiler= Completed Apps]
[spoiler=Number Holders]
[spoiler= Elemental Dragon]
Name: James Numero
Personality: James Numero was always a pleasant kid. Loyal and frie3ndly he is a popular teen with many friends, including Neo Hikari. At times, James can be a very complicated and confused boy; always having mixed
feelings about his father upon disappeaing and ften thinking rather rashly and jumping to conclsuions. However, James will always act strongly to protect his friends, even without thinking about his personal well-being.
Whether that is him being rash again or extremely loyal is unknown, but very likely to be a bit of both. James Numero has very clear aims in mind, and he is prepared to take on any challenge in his way to get where he
wants to be and do what he wants to do.
Biography: James Numero was born into an average family. A mum, a dad and himself. His dad, David Numero was his role model and he adored him. At the age of 6, David gave James his first Deck, a Lightsworn and he
absolutely loved it. He began dueling whenever he could and eventually became rather good at it. But his father-son time was limited, due to Davids work and although James still adored his father, he felt himself often
drifting away from him. So while both his parents worked, James would meet up with Neo Hikari, his best friend and adopted child of his father assistant. They would often duel together and generally be together until late
at night when their fathers would finish working. Later, when Xyz Monsters were still dawning upon mankind, his father disappeared, without any warning. This broke the line, James thought he had been deserted by the
man he looked up to and he bagan to despise him. Even before that, their relationship was going downhill as all his fathers time was spent studying Utopia. But then, David returned. James was absolutely outraged how
David could just disappear and then reappear as if nothing had happened! Three years! But then, the inscident had happened. Numero Industries, his fathers company was burnt and his dad inside it. All he saw when he
arrived at the ruined building was a card, a pendant and a voice recorder. He took them up and ran straight to Neo's house, to see a person who he could really trust, as he feels his mother was betraying his father in
remarrying, even though he himself hated him. But, after David's death, he realised that he hadn't hated David, but missed him. That was too late now though. James wanted to know who killed David Numero and bring
them to justice, with Utopia at his side.
Appearance: [url="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=pf3h3Z63Y3W44M:&imgrefurl=http://drawanime.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_draw_boy_poses&docid=sbfKtDYBpKTopM&w=349&h=350&ei=WkaLTsSdKqWi0QX5uPDfBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=187&vpy=180&dur=625&hovh=225&hovw=224&tx=172&ty=102&page=1&tbnh=158&tbnw=161&start=0&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0"]http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime[/url]

[url="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=pf3h3Z63Y3W44M:&imgrefurl=http://drawanime.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_draw_boy_poses&docid=sbfKtDYBpKTopM&w=349&h=350&ei=WkaLTsSdKqWi0QX5uPDfBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=187&vpy=180&dur=625&hovh=225&hovw=224&tx=172&ty=102&page=1&tbnh=158&tbnw=161&start=0&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0"]+boy&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=pf3h3Z63Y3W44M:&imgrefurl=http://drawanime.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_draw_boy_poses&docid=sbfKtDYBpKTopM&w=349&h=350&ei=WkaL[/url]
[url="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=pf3h3Z63Y3W44M:&imgrefurl=http://drawanime.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_draw_boy_poses&docid=sbfKtDYBpKTopM&w=349&h=350&ei=WkaLTsSdKqWi0QX5uPDfBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=187&vpy=180&dur=625&hovh=225&hovw=224&tx=172&ty=102&page=1&tbnh=158&tbnw=161&start=0&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0"]TsSdKqWi0QX5uPDfBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=187&vpy=180&dur=625&hovh=225&hovw=224&tx=172&ty=102&page=1&tbnh=158&tbnw=161&start=0&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0[/url]

Duel Disk/Pad: A golden and white duel disk with silver trims. It is designed like an academy duel disk however.
Duel Runner/Board: James uses a yellow duel board with a silver streak.
Duel Gazer: Just an average silver duel gazer with a silver trim and golden lense.

Deck Name: Sworn to Light, Sworn to Paradise
Deck Type: Lightsworn
Strategy of Deck: To mill cards to the graveyard by the effects of lightsworn monsters, then using this to the advantage with card like Blasting the Ruins and Lightsworn Phoenix. Then, also summoning Judgement Dragon
and Utopia.
Most noted Cards: Lightsworn Phoenix, Judgement Dragon, Blasting the Ruins.
Number Monster: Number 39: Utopia
Chaos Number Monster: Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray
[/spoiler]
Name: Alexander Viro
Personality: Alexander is posh and proper. He has good manners and is polite, when he wants to be. However, at times he can also be rather cold and unemotional, like a computer. He is easily annoyed, especially when
called 'Geek' or names as such. He prefers to be alone and doesn't particularly want any friends. He is also a generally boring person, so that usually puts people off from talking to him, which he doesn't mind. Dueling,
Computers and Studies. These three things are his life, nothing else.
Biography: Alexander was born into a rich, posh family. His father was a buisnessman, so spent a lot of time away from home. His mother was always away for one reson or another, so he was usually left alone,
surrounded only by servants. Due to this, he became very solitary and began his early life dueling. He became skilled at it. Alexander was home-schooled and even then, he exceeded everything his personal tutors gave him.
This left him with a lot of spare time, which he spent on the computer or dueling. He was skilled at both and his deck became based around computers, The Crashbugs. Even though he had no true friends, his deck and
many computers were his only company, and it would go so far as to say he loved them.
When the Number Monsters arrived on the planet, Alexander received an E-mail, sending him to the site [url="http://www.Tera-Byte.com"]www.Tera-Byte.com[/url]. The very next day, a parcel arrived at his door step. It was very small, but he opened it anyway.
Inside was a single card in a starry black frame; Number 34: Terror-Byte. He was charged with the responsibilities over the card and has won a great many more duels with it. In his own opinion, Terror-Byte is the only
number he would really need or want.
Appearance: [url="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy+with+glasses&um=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=re2a8xLRuDCc_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-298233/do-you-love-anime-guy-wearing-spectacle-or-notwhich-one-do-you-think-more-cool%3Fpg%3D15&docid=nzaF3qn24YVTmM&w=550&h=412&ei=aE-LTrD2AsG50QXRobDoBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=873&vpy=357&dur=1711&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=157&ty=136&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=206&start=0&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0"]http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy+with+glasses&um=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=re2a8xLRuDCc_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-298233/do-[/url]

[url="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy+with+glasses&um=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=re2a8xLRuDCc_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-298233/do-you-love-anime-guy-wearing-spectacle-or-notwhich-one-do-you-think-more-cool%3Fpg%3D15&docid=nzaF3qn24YVTmM&w=550&h=412&ei=aE-LTrD2AsG50QXRobDoBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=873&vpy=357&dur=1711&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=157&ty=136&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=206&start=0&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0"]you-love-anime-guy-wearing-spectacle-or-notwhich-one-do-you-think-more-cool%3Fpg%3D15&docid=nzaF3qn24YVTmM&w=550&h=412&ei=aE-[/url]
[url="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy+with+glasses&um=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=re2a8xLRuDCc_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-298233/do-you-love-anime-guy-wearing-spectacle-or-notwhich-one-do-you-think-more-cool%3Fpg%3D15&docid=nzaF3qn24YVTmM&w=550&h=412&ei=aE-LTrD2AsG50QXRobDoBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=873&vpy=357&dur=1711&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=157&ty=136&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=206&start=0&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0"]LTrD2AsG50QXRobDoBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=873&vpy=357&dur=1711&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=157&ty=136&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=206&start=0&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0[/url]

Duel Disk/Pad: [url="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=hi+tech+duel+disk&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=881&tbm=isch&tbnid=UueCPNH5uqe6hM:&imgrefurl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/%3Ft%3D13921015%26page%3Dlast%26_gaia_t_%3D5844&docid=o7yU1D-Y8436fM&w=440&h=266&ei=vE-LTv6AJoOM-wa9sJiIBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=925&vpy=335&dur=1063&hovh=174&hovw=289&tx=109&ty=148&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=210&start=0&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0"]http://www.google.co...1t:429,r:11,s:0[/url]
Duel Runner/Board: NONE
Duel Gazer: Alexanders Duel Gazer is fitted in with his glasses, so when activated, the left lense turns blue.

Deck Name: CRASH CRASH CRASHBUG VIRUS!
Deck Type: Crashbug
Strategy of Deck: Alexander uses a Crashbug deck a series of Fiend Type monsters, most of which are Level 3. They swarm to the field with either their own effects, or that of Tour Guide in the Underworld. With this he
can quickly spam the field with Rank 3 Xyz Monsters, mainly who are high in DEF, then summon uper Crashbug to convert their DEF into ATK, thus winning the duel as so.
Most noted Cards: Crashbug X/Y/Z, Tour Guide from the Underworld, Super Crashbug, Stygian Street Patrol....
Number Monster: Number 34: Terror-Byte
Chaos Number Monster:
Chaos Number 34: Yotta-Byte Virus
4 Level 3 DARK monsters
ATK: 0/ DEF 3500
You can Xyz Summon this card (from the Extra Deck) by attaching 1 face-up "Number 34: Terror-Byte" you control and all of its Xyz Material (if any) to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn; when your opponent
controls more Monsters than you do: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material; Target 1 Monster on the field and change control of it until your opponents next End Phase. During your opponents turn; neither player can Summon a
Monster whose Level is equal to or lower than the Level of that Monster.

NOTE: Sorry for using links; I'm on phone so its rather limited.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Simdoggy]
[u][u][b]Numbers Holder App[/b][/u][/u]
Name: Seras Lucia
Personality: Seras is quite calm and relaxed most of the time, and tends to just enjoy life as it is, without changing it. Because of this she tends to be lazy and unworried by anything that is happening, though she enjoys a good duel and will duel seriously when she needs to. She tends to hold back during a duel, until she has figured out her opponents skill level, and then fight just as hard as she needs to, resulting in the occasional defeat when she underestimates an opponent.
Biography: Seras was born into a rich family, so she was never in need of any money and ended up relaxing most of the time. Since then, she has made friends with most people she meets, and has a soothing effect on those who know her. During when the new numbers appeared, she obtained Vylon Disigma, and ended up obtaining Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler, after she defeated the previous owner, who had managed to summon Number 16, by summoning Mist Wurm and returning it to the extra deck along with the two facedown traps. Her best friend, Natalie Liet, was one of the first people to be hunted down and killed for owning an Xyz monster, and so Seras has declared a want for revenge on those who caused it, the trio of Machine Emperor holders from Astral's world.
Appearance: Seras is fairly tall, taller then most females, and has long blond hair. Her eyes are a pale blue, and she has light european style skin. She wears a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark grey t-shirt, that says "I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn." in white writing.

Duel Disk/Pad: Seras' duel disk is pure white with white wings out each side of the duel disk. It also has a blue gem in the centre of the disk.
Duel Runner/Board: Seras' duel runner, the White Angel, looks like a white motorbike with white wings similar to that of the Blackbird that can extend out each side of the duel runner. The duel runner also has a small set of thrusters on the back for increased speed and to allow flight when the wings are extended.
Duel Gazer: Seras' Duel Gazer is a pair of mirrored sunglasses with a white frame. The lenses themselves have a light blue mirror coat, and also act as a pair on sunglasses if she wants them to. When not in use they sit up on top of her head.

Deck Name: Counter Agents
Deck Type: A mix between the Counter Faries and the Agents
Strategy of Deck: The deck focuses on summoning several level 4 monsters in order to xyz summon either Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler, or Vylon Disigma. It also utilises the counter traps and Bountiful Artemis to keep a constant source of cards, and Master Hyperion to destroy other cards controlled by the opponent. The deck also utilises Archlord Kristya to stop special summons and Mist Wurm to clear the opponent's field, Mist Wurm being summoned with The Agent of Mystery - Earth, The Agent of Creation - Venus and a couple of Mystical Shine Balls from the effect of Venus.
Most noted Cards: Vylon Disigma, Master Hyperion, Archlord Kristya, Mist Wurm
Number Monster: Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler
Chaos Number Monster:
Chaos Number 16: Rainbow Ruler - Lightning Vortex
RK 4 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / Xyz
ATK 2700/ DEF 2000
4 Level 4 Monsters
If you control "Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster and it's Overlay Units as Xyz Materials. This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. This card is treated as Spell Speed 3. If you have 2 or less cards in your hand: You can detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate a Spell, Trap or Effect Monsters Effect your opponent controls and destroy it. This effect can be activated during either player"s turn.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Total Obelisk]
[b]Name:[/b] Kyra Striker

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Personality:[/b] Kyra is a strong and silent type, having very little patience for others and always expects things to be done to 100% perfection. Despite her young age she can talk down most adults and acts far more mature than anyone else of her age. She likes to prioritize things, most importantly finding the ones responsible for her parent’s death and bringing them to justice. At times she can seem extremely obsessive and overbearing, sometimes bordering on psychotic when things don’t go her way leading to her being quite ruthless when interrogating people. She often favours intimidation tactics when duelling, being able to summon powerful monsters with little effort and using her opponent’s own cards to her advantage when possible.

[b]Biography:[/b] Kyra is the only daughter of a wealthy and influential couple in New Domino and throughout her childhood was seen as a child prodigy, displaying an incredible intellect and sense of self at a very young age. By the time she was 12 Kyra was on par with most average adults and easily surpassed most others of her age. Kyra grew up showing a strong sense of rules and justice eventually signing up for sector security at the age of 15 and becoming one of the youngest applicants to be accepted into the security forces. In a mere two years Kyra has gained a considerable reputation between her peers and has advanced in rank a number of times, though generally prefers work out in the field as opposed to being behind a desk dealing with red tape and paperwork.
During the chaos of attacks on Xyz holders, the building Kyra called home was destroyed killing everyone inside including her parents. Kyra soon learned that both her parents held Xyz cards of their own and had been targeted because of it, leading to them losing their lives and their card. Filled with a lust for vengeance, Kyra set off in search of the culprit intending to bring them to justice.
[b]Appearance[/b]

[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff291/testarosso/fate%20testarossa/am46cg.jpg[/img]

[b]Duel Disk/Pad:[/b] Kyra’s duel disk resembles an old Battle City model except deep blue and silver in its colour scheme and pale white monster zones.

[b]Duel Runner/Board:[/b] Kyra uses a customized Sector Security Duel Runner which she has modified into a hybrid, capable of removing the duel disk from it.

[b]Duel Gazer:[/b] Follows the same colour scheme as her duel disk and has very rounded edges and an oval, yellow screen.

[b]Deck Name:[/b] Cluster Order and Chaos

[b]Deck Type:[/b] A ‘Celestial’ deck which revolves around the summoning of high level monsters with effects based on destruction.

[b]Strategy of Deck:[/b] Kyra’s deck revolves around two main strategies, the summoning of two level 7 monsters (Celestial Knight of Order and Celestial Knight of Chaos) as well as manipulating her opponents cards and attacks to her own benefit.

[b]Most noted Cards:[/b] Celestial Knight of Order, Celestial Knight of Chaos

[b]Number Monster:[/b] Number 11: Big Eye

[b]Chaos Number Monster[/b]

Name: Chaos Number 11: Great Night Eye
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/Rank 7/ DARK
ATK: 2600 / DEF: 2000
3 level 7 monsters.
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 11: Big Eye" You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of the target. If at least 1 of the Xyz materials used for this card did not originally belong to your opponent, this card cannot declare an attack on the turn this effect is used. Once per turn: You can tribute 1 monster targeted by this card’s effect to increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the Tributed monster until the End Phase.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Admiral Stalfos]

Name: Maverick Iwanage
Personality: Being used to having to wait for his true goals to come to motion, Maverick is surprisingly patient, and likes to spend a lot of time hacking away at his goals. But if anything were to dishearten Maverick, it would be the lack of any progress being made. He still tries to keep his hopes up, though.
Biography: Maverick has been James Numero's best friend for a while now, and has assisted David with his research as a part-time job, which he claimed to be the best job ever! Obviously gutted that he couldn't continue with it since David's disappearance, Maverick turn to professional dueling, and managed to acquire quite the number of trophies. Most of them were only bronze, but Maverick did manage a few silvers surprisingly, although this was mostly due to pure dumb luck.

However, that didn't mean to say that Maverick was that bad of a duelist, or even that his deck was that bad either. As far as he was concerned, it was just the luck of the draw, although believing in himself and his deck did help matters for the better. Maverick's always been working at his goals one step at a time. For the moment, he's just aiming for more consistent silvers, although having the first gold in his life would be nice as well. But if there's anything Maverick would want to do more than his new career, it would be to look into David Numero's research again, and find out what David had missed.
Appearance: [spoiler=Take of the sword that's trying to turn the poor guy into Cloud and there you go][img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/269/4/f/maverick_by_lan2007-d4b1luy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Duel Disk: Black w/ Dark Orange Centre and Trimmings
Duel Runner: Black w/ Orange Vynils. Modelled similarly to the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Deck Name: Muka Muka Mukaaaa! Rock! Rock! Rock!
Deck Type: Muka Muka/Rock Deck
Strategy of Deck: Maverick will mostly try to keep his hand advantage as high as he can, so that Muka Muka and Enraged Muka Muka have plenty of ATK. As he's gathering hand advantage, he'll defend with his Rocks, which are known for their high DEF.
Most noted Cards: Muka Muka, Enraged Muka Muka, Megarock Dragon, Release from Stone
Number Monster: No. 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
Chaos Number Monster:[spoiler=Chaos No. 30: Acid Golem of Oblivion][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/ChaosNo30AcidGolemofOblivion-1.png[/img]
3 Level 3 Monsters
If you control "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction", you can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by battle unless it attacked or was attacked by another "Number" monster. During each of your Standby Phases, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points and 2000 damage to your own Life Points. You can negate damage to your own Life Points by detaching 1 Xyz Material from this card. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can Special Summon or Set monsters on the field. During battle between this Defense Position card with no XYZ Materials and an attacking monster whose ATK is higher than this card's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your own Life Points.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Time Psyduck]
Name: Jane Patrick
Personality: Jane is rather relaxed, remaining cool under pressure. She seems friendly and open, although she's skilled at giving the impression she wants the other person to have. Her outward personality, however, hides a somewhat less stable interior, which occasionally shows through, mostly when she encounters those who commit violent crimes.
Biography: Jane was an only child in a fairly well off family which seemed somewhat ordinary until Jane, as a young child, began to see things. Jane had psychic abilities, the most powerful of which was postcognition, allowing her to see past events. Being just a child, she had no control over her abilities, and as emotionally-charged events tended to be the easiest for her to 'see', she witnessed enough violent crimes to upset an adult, let alone a child. Conventional therapy didn't help, since they tended to be sceptical of her 'abilities', and it was only the support of the Arcadia group that allowed her to gain better control of her abilities, which allowed her to use other, weaker abilities, that her lack of control prevented her from using. Grateful for the peace of mind she gained, she began to help others, employing her 'gifts' as a private investigator, working with police on occasion.
Appearance: Average high and build, with a young-looking face. She has shoulder-length brown hair, kept straight, and grey eyes, which can seem older and more worn than the rest of her face. She wears a black three-piece pinstripe suit, along with a long brown coat, over a white shirt and boots.

Duel Pad: Standard Zexal style, red.
Duel Runner: Similar to Yusei's, but rounded, lower at the back, and with a built-in duel disk.
Duel Gazer: Standard Zexal style, red.

Deck Name: Clear Mind
Deck Type: Banishing Psychics
Strategy of Deck: Uses effects of Psychic-Type monsters, in particular the banish/ss effects to generate advantage, leading to Synchro and Xyz summons.
Most noted Cards: Overmind Archfiend, Ultimate Axon Kicker, Overmind Strategist
Number Monster:
Number 36 Warp Horror
Rank 6/DARK
Psychic/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 Monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target and gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.
ATK 2600/DEF 1300
Chaos Number Monster:
Chaos Number 36: Warp Nightmare Emperor
Rank 6/DARK
3 Level 6 Monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 36: Warp Horror": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. If your Life Points are 1000 or less, you can activate each of the following effects once per turn: - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster you control; that target gains 800 ATK and can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target's effect is negated, and it's ATK and DEF become 0. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster you control; if that target attacks during this turn, negate the effects of Spell and Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target until the End Phase. It's effect is negated and it cannot attack your opponent directly. It this card has no Xyz Materials: It cannot declare an attack.
ATK 2600/DEF 1300
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= evilfusion]
[size=3][b]Name:[/b] Jacob Reiger[/size]
[size=3][b]Gender[/b]: Male[/size]
[size=3][b]Age[/b]: 22[/size]

[size=3][b]Personality:[/b] Jacob is a headstrong and determined individual, often going to the aid of others as well as having a fierce sense of pride. However, he is also very respectful to those around him, even if he may behave a bit rashly in his zeal.[/size]

[size=3][b]Biography:[/b] As Jacob was growing up, he was always switching from hobby to hobby, wanting to excel at everything, and not settling on just one activity. His insane level of energy did eventually die down a little as he entered his teen years, and began to almost exclusively focus on Dueling. Every win or loss he took as a learning experience, and just another step towards excelling like the famous duelists of lore. His headstrong and impulsive nature did get him into trouble on occasion, like when he talked a bigger game than he actually possessed, but he was fast at making friends and enjoyed himself immensely.[/size]

[size=3]However, the recent disasters has been weighing heavily on him, as the news reports continue to come in. He has known or dueled a number of the missing, and he was inspired to try to unravel the goings on, but with no idea where to start. Running through the streets of the city, helping anyone who seems to need it, he stumbled upon a card, one that seemed to be, according to the papers, the only Xyz monster found since the disasters started: Number 61.[/size]

[size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] Jacob has dark brown hair messily combed to the side. His eyes are paler in color than his hair, and he wears a blue jacket with three buttons. His jeans are faded black, and his brown shoes are scuffed and dirty.[/size]

[size=3][b]Duel Disk/Pad[/b]: His disk is a simple, white chrome pad with black slot markings.[/size]
[size=3][b]Duel Gazer[/b]: His gazer has a yellow-tinted lens, and is dark blue.[/size]

[size=3][b]Deck Name:[/b] Winding Down[/size]
[size=3][b]Deck Type:[/b] Wind-Up Xyz[/size]

[size=3][b]Strategy of Deck:[/b] The deck focuses on the Wind-Up archetype and reusing their effects with a heavy focus on level modifying in order to Summon his ace Xyz monsters.[/size]

[size=3][b]Most noted Cards:[/b] Wind-Up Zenmaister, Tiras, Keeper of Genesis[/size]

[size=3][b]Number Monster[/b]: Number 61: Volcasaurus[/size]

[size=3][b]Chaos Number Monster:[/b] Chaos Number 61: Infernasaurus[/size]
[size=3]If you control a face-up "Number 61: Volcasaurus", you can Xyz Summon this card using that monster as Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed in battle, except by another "Number" monster. If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, and you have no other monsters on the Field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 card your opponent controls; Destroy it. If it was a monster card, inflict damage to target player equal to that monster's ATK. If you use this effect, you cannot Summon other monsters this turn.[/size]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= NEO D.3.S]
Name: Mako Atton
Personality: Mako is generally easygoing and optimistic. Even in the toughest situations, he keeps his cool. He is also humorous and not very serious, and likes to crack jokes. Despite this, he can be very quiet and focused some times. He is also very determined, and will try to achieve his goals, despite all odds.
Biography: Mako has lead a fairly normal life up until now. He has a strange fascination with birds, and can focus on them for hours. Unfortunately, there aren't many birds in Neo Domino, so he passes time by dueling - with birds. He uses mist valleys, which he seems to like. Despite being middle class, having two parents and a brother, and lots of friends, he has often felt a greater calling in life. When the Xyz cards fell from the sky, he knew this was it. When at a small park, he found Number 59: Thunder Hawk in a bird's nest. He knew it was special, and with all the chaos going on he feels he needs to make a difference, and to turn from a normal, birdwatching kid into a hero.
Appearance: Mako has red hair, hazel eyes and white skin, and is rather skinny and short. He usually wears a hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops - almost as if he is on a perpetual holiday. Even in winter he dresses light, usually putting on a hoodie in colder weather.

Duel Disk/Pad: Green with a gold trim, and fashioned in the shape of a wing.
Duel Runner/Board: Green with a gold trim, sleek with wing motifs.
Duel Gazer: [s]Take a wild guess [/s]Green with a gold trim.

Deck Name: Mist Wings
Deck Type: Mist Valley
Strategy of Deck: Standard - special summons lots of cards, then returns them to hand to activate a plethora of effects. Also to get out Thunder Hawk.
Most noted Cards: Mist Valley Apex Avian
Number Monster:
Number 59: Thunder Hawk [Wind]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Card Master]
[b]Card Master:[/b]
Name: Jason Smith
Personality: He is extremley relaxed in all situations. He is always thinking about duel monsters and when he gets into a duel he only thinks of strategies. He mainly lives in the past due to the fact that his deck is mainly made for synchro's and contact fusions not exceeds. He can use clear mid so he can calm his emotions whenever he wants.
Biography: Jason grew up in a rich family. Both of his parents were Famous scientists who worked on duel monster cards. His parents were also Elite Duelist and they taught him all of his dueling techniques. Jason's parents always taught him strategies which didn't involve Exceed Monsters. The day when the Number Monsters appeared his parents were immediately stuck at work all day. Jason didn't see them any more. Jason knew that these Exceed Monsters were important and dangerous. So when his parents were gone Jason went out on the streets and joined a Duel Gang who roamed the streets at night picking fights with people and taking there cards. Then one day while they were taking cards off a group of people the police came. Jason and his gang all ran away though they didn't get far. He got cornered in a dark ally way when the police got him. They told him that his parents had been found dead in there office and they weren't going to arrest him. So they took him back to his house and left him there. When he went in the house he saw a letter on the bench addressed to him. When he opened it two cards fell out. One card was Number 37. Flame Hero and the other was Chaos Number 37. Doomsdays Flame Hero. He put them in his deck because there abilities would support his synchro deck. He also knew his parents sent him the letter. He needed to defeat the enemy, He had to use there own power against them.
Appearance: Jason has curly Blond hair and Blue eyes. He has alot of scars on his body from when he was in the gang. He is 6'2 and has pale skin. He usually where's a Black Jacket, Red T shirt under it and Black pants.

Duel Disk/Pad: He uses a clasic 5ds disk which has been modified so it is red. It also has a black center
Duel Runner/Board: He has a Duel Runner which looks exactly like Antinomy's one just its main colour is red and its secondary colour is black
Duel Gazer: He has a normal duel Gazar which is Red and Black

Deck Name: Warriors of the Flame
Deck Type: Legendary Flame
Strategy of Deck: Works on Special Summoning many low level monsters than synchroing or fusing or exceeding to get powerful monsters with kick ass effects
Most noted Cards: Legendary Flame - Phoenix of Destiny
Number Monster: Number 37: Flame Hero
Rank 4 Xyz/Warrior/Effect
2 Level 4 Monsters
Atk/2500 Def/2500
This card can only be destroyed by another Number monster. If this card is attacked or attacks by a monster with higher Attack then it you can remove one Xyz material and increase this cards attack by 1000.
Chaos Number Monster: Chaos Number 37: Doomsday Flame Hero
Rank 4 Xyz/Warrios/Effect
3 Level 4 Monsters
Atk/2500 Def/2500
This card can only be destroyed by another Number monster. If you control "Number 37: Flame Hero" You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. By removing one Xyz material from this card you can take the Xyz materials Atk from one of your opponents monsters and add it to this card. If the monster dosen't have as much Atk as the Xyz material you can just take as much as you can
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Chaos Sonic]
[b]Name:[/b] Neo Hikari
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age: [/b]19
[b]Personality:[/b]
Neo has a loyal attitude surrounding him, meaning he is always ready to help out his friends and his allies. Like all duelists, he always respects his opponent no matter what they do. Neo can be sarcastic sometimes, but only when he deems it to be necessary. He acts tough, but has a kind side to him as well, meaning he's very easy to befriend and is very friendly. Neo will do anything to make sure his friends will be alright, even duel to the end of his life.

[b]Biography:[/b]
Neo Hikari was born in the Satellite, but since his parents couldn't keep him, he was brought into Neo Domino City and raised there. His new family, one of the Numero Family's business partners, raised Neo the best they could. It was also then and there when Neo met the Numero Family's heir, James Numero. They quickly became childhood friends, with him being the big brother figure to him. Both of them learned to duel by playing against each other, which was the day Neo obtained his ----- deck. When he was around the age of sixteen, he enrolled in Duel Academia, only to fail the entrance exams...which really upset Neo. Because of this, he took an old Academia Duel Disk model and fixed it up, painting it with black borders around it. The day John's father disappeared was the worst. Neo did his best to comfort his best friend, but it didn't exactly seem to work. He didn't know what else to do, but he knew that things would be better. Fast forward three years, and when James' father returned, everything went down hill. Now with Number 17: Leviathan Dragon on his side, he'll do what he can to help his best friend out.

[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/darkassassin089/animeSwordsman.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Duel Disk/Pad:[/b] An Academia Duel Disk, but the border on it is painted black
[b]Duel Runner/Board:[/b] Leo/Rua's Duel Runner from the end of 5Ds but black and purple, with the number 17 on the sides.
[b]Duel Gazer:[/b] A black Gazer that hooks from his left ear to his left eye(think a DBZ Scouter). The screen happens to be clear, letting Neo see the monsters stats and effect.

[b]Deck Name:[/b] 17's Legendary Sea
[b]Deck Type & Strategy: [/b]A Level 3 quick summon deck, allows easy access for the summoning of Number 17.
[b]Most noted Cards:[/b] Airorca, Big Jaws, Monster Reborn, Flyfang, and Winged Tortoise
[spoiler=Decklist:]Will add and take out some cards before each duel. To make his dueling even better.

3 Airorca
1-2 Big Jaws
3 Deepsea Diva
1-2 Flyfang
2-3 Killer Frilled Shark
2-3 Lost Blue Breaker
3 Shark Sucker
1-2 Skystarray
3 Wing Tortoise
1-2 Codarus
1-2 Spined Gillman
1-2 Cyber Shark

3 Gold Sarc
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
2 MST
2 Surface
1-2 Salvage
2 Fish and Swaps
1-2 Fish and Kicks

3 Forgotten Temple of the Deep
1-3 Oh F!ish
3 Solemns
Torrential Tribute
3 Underworld Egg Clutch
Return from a different dimension
2 fish depth charge
2-3 Tornado Wall[/spoiler]

[b]Number Monster:[/b]
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
ATK 2000 / DEF 0
2 Level 3 monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; it gains 500 ATK. While this card has no Xyz Materials, it cannot attack your opponent directly.

[b]Chaos Number Monster:[/b]
Chaos Number 17: Tsunami Dragon
ATK: 2000 / DEF: 0
3 Level 3 monsters
If you control "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to banish 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. If its a monster: this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Trimage]
[b]Trimage[/b]
Name: Akira Crusader
Personality: Akira normally seems bored with people around him finding them to be bellow him and unworthy of being around him. This changes when he duels, he shows a far more sadistic side often mocking his opponents and waiting until they summon there Ace card before finishing them off.
Biography: Akira is a strange person, he grew up in an orphanage and rarly played with the other children do to a strange feeling they got around him. After the second meteor shower something strange happened and Akira seemed to be almost transformed, eventually leaving the orphanage and taking on the last name Crusader he began hunting Numbers holders, but instead of going after there Number cards he seemed more interested in there Zexal Weapon cards and would take those instead claiming that they would be necessary for his 'purge.' He doesn't care about the extinction of the Xyz holders and finds it benaficial in getting his hands on the Zexal weapons. He also mentions having some kind of master(the light of destruction) when the matter of why he is hunting the Zexal weapons comes up.
Appearance: Akira has long platinum blond hair and sharp gold colored eyes with dark circles under them. He has a lean build and wears a coat similar to Tenma's when he photon changes, his pants are black and baggy and he wears white boots that reach up to mid shin. he has a very light complection which has made some peoplemistake him as a ghost at night.

Duel Disk/Pad: He uses a white version of Astral's Duel Disk
Duel Runner/Board: He uses a white and black Duel Phantom like in Over the Nexus.
Duel Gazer: When he duels a white flame comes out of his left eye that acts as a D-Gazer

Deck Name: Force United
Deck Type: Union monsters and Equip spells
Strategy of Deck: Use Union monsters to quickly Xyz summon and equip cards to crush opponents quickly by boosting his monsters ATk and reducing the opponents, also some synchros
Most noted Cards: Dark Highlander, Machine Dragon Power Tool
[spoiler=Number]
Number 50: EX Armory Dragon

RK 4 / Light / Dragon / Effect / Xyz
ATK 2000 / DEF 1700
2 Level 4 monsters
When an Equip Spell is activated you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to change the monster the card is equipped to.

Chaos Number 50: ZX Advanced Armory Dragon
RK 4 / Light / Dragon / Effect / Xyz
ATK 2000 / DEF 1700
3 Level 4 monsters
If you control a face up "Number 50: EX Armory Dragon", you can use it to Xyz summon this card. This card can only be destroyed by battle by another "Number" card. You can equip 1 of this cards Xyz Material to a monster you control to have that monster gain ATK and DEF equal to those values of the monster that is equipped to it.

Zexal Weapon - Infinity Armor Cannon
LV 4 / Light / Machine / Effect
ATK 0 / DEF 0
You canequip this card from your hand to 1 face-up "Chaos Number 50: ZX Advanced Armory Dragon"; it gains 1000 ATK for every Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard. There can be only 1 face-up "Zexal Weapon - Infinity Armor Cannonr" on the field.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Emperor Users]
[spoiler= Simdoggy]
[u][u][b]Machine Emperor App[/b][/u][/u]
Name: Black Ray
Personality: Black Ray is basically insane, though is still fairly smart. He enjoys chaos and destruction for the sake of it and hates the Xyz monsters, because he believes that they are the reason everyone abandoned him. His dueling style is flawless, and though he ocasionally does moves that don't make sense at first, like recklessly destroying his own monsters, they always have a greater purpose behind them.
Biography: Black Ray was abandoned at a young age, just after he made his deck. This happened becaues he had no Xyz monster in it, instead relying on Synchro monsters and Effect monsters. After that he became resentful, and started to fall into madness, and it was then that he met his Machine Emperor, a monster that could defeat the mighty numbers monsters, Number ∞: Machine Emperor Sunnel. Since he gained Sunnel, he helped to nearly destroy the Xyz monsters in his own world, and has since set off in pursuit of the ones that have gone to Earth, tracking them down to destroy them too. Since then, he has wreaked some destruction on the world, being the cause of the destruction of the Numero Industry Building.
Appearance: Black Ray looks similar to that of Astral, except his colour is a much deeper blue, verging on black. His eyes are also different, having a third eye vertical in the centre of his forehead and having a red iris and a black Sclera in each eye. The third eye grants him the power to see all dueling without a duel gazer, and can sometimes show him when a card is dangerous to him, though that is more irregular.

Duel Disk/Pad: Black Ray uses the deck and graveyard holder of a duel disk coloured gold, and has black energy zones emit from them for use as the field.
Duel Runner/Board: Black Ray uses a black duel board that looks like a black and gold version of Leo's duel board, the black replacing the blue and the gold replacing the white.
Duel Gazer: Black Ray doesn't use a Duel Gazer, but he can see all the dueling with his third eye.

Deck Name: Pitfall Scrapyard
Deck Type: Scrap monsters
Strategy of Deck: The deck mostly works by destroying the scrap monsters via various card effects, the difference being that this one makes use of those destructive effects to allow easy summoning of Number ∞: Machine Emperor Sunnel. It also includes Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon and Geartown to summon him when it is destroyed, and Jinzo to stop the enemy's trap cards.
Most noted Cards: Scrap Dragon, Scrap Twin Dragon, Geartown, Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, Jinzo.
Machine Emperor:
Number ∞: Machine Emperor Sunnel
ATK 2500/ DEF 2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When a card you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can select 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card. This effect cannot target a ‘Number’ Xyz. Once per turn, you can detatch either an Overlay Material on an Xyz monster equipped to this card, or tribute an Xyz monster equipped to this card to negate a spell or trap your opponent controls. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Evilfusion]
[size=3][b]Name:[/b] Celestia[/size]

[size=3][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/size]

[size=3][b]Age:[/b] Unknown. Appears to be roughly 26, but is likely older[/size]

[size=3][b]Personality: [/b]Celestia is somewhat sadistic, yet partakes in her activities with childish glee and enthusiasm, creating a dark mix of innocence and madness. She is stubborn and argumentative, hotheaded and aggressive, but also easily distracted.[/size]

[size=3][b]Biography:[/b] Celestia's birth was widely considered a miraculous accident, as her 'conception' had been the result of some sort of technological radiation, which could have been more along the lines of lethal. However, she did not feel like a natural part of the world she was brought into, and swiftly departed to a further part of the world. She immersed herself in contempt for the technological city, coming to view the efforts and the use of the technology to be short-sighted and inane, almost unnatural, and scoffed at the idea that such a world depended upon the source of energy that were Xyz cards.[/size]

[size=3]Dueling as a source of energy was a laughable concept to her, but she reasoned it could work in the opposite manner: Dueling could be a destructive force, not just a beneficial one. And if she could strip away the loser's Xyz cards, there would eventually be an energy crisis. But claiming the loser's Xyz cards wasn't nearly enough to cause a power drought, and she soon encountered an odd Xyz card, known as a Number. Due to its immunity to destruction except by another Number, Celestia experienced a crushing defeat. As a result, she sought out a Number of her own to combat these cards, eventually coming across an Effect Monster known as "Number Infinity: Machine Emperor Aquel".[/size]

[size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] Her form is nearly identical to that of Astral, but her eyes are more pronounced and feminine, being emerald green and with eyelash-like markings above them. She is also slightly on the smaller side, in addition to a slender, girlish form.[/size]

[size=3][b]Duel Disk/Pad:[/b] The pad, silver in color to match her form, extends outwards into a blade-like shape.[/size]
[size=3][b]Duel Runner/Board[/b]: Uses her usual Pad, but it takes on a yellow hue when Turbo Dueling. Furthermore, she becomes "locked on" to her opponent and follows them at their speed.[/size]
[size=3][b]Duel Gazer:[/b] Does not appear to need one.[/size]

[size=3][b]Deck Name:[/b] Galactic War[/size]
[size=3][b]Deck Type:[/b] Gradius/Spaceship[/size]
[size=3][b]Strategy of Deck:[/b] Utilizes the effects of the Gradius series to swarm and put pressure on the opponent with ATK boosting effects.[/size]
[size=3][b]Most noted Cards[/b]: Victory Viper XX03, Cyber Eltanin[/size]

[size=3][b]Machine Emperor:[/b] Number Infinity: Machine Emperor Aquel[/size]
[size=3]Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When a card you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can target 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls; Equip it to this card. This effect cannot target a "Number" Xyz. Once per turn, during either player's turn: Target 1 Xyz card on the Field or in either player's Graveyard; You can activate that card's Effect as if it was this card's Effect. [/size]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Stalfos]
Name: Salaginto
Age: Exact age is unknown, but Salaginto has been known to walk the multiverse for well over 10,000 years.
Personality: Ever since the vision of the Xyz Monsters destroying everything dare to him, Salaginto has had a deep hatred of Xyz Monsters, and has always taken his personal missions to destroy them seriously. He thinks nothing of anyone that stands in his way, and will completely discard any reasoning against what he's doing. As far as he's concerned, he always [i]has[/i] done the right thing.
Biography: Salaginto has always longed to purge the multiverse of the Xyz Monsters, believing this purgatory would serve the other living beings in the multiverse better in the long run. He's forseen a vision in which the Xyz Monsters would destroy everything in his home universe and many more, but suspected that no-one would believe him. Instead, he turned to the Machine Emperors for help, and now possesses Machine Emperor Ignis as a result and has Celestia and Black Ray at his side.
It was Salaginto that lead the assault in his home universe, believing the other members of his race were nothing but 'naive traitors'. He also co-ordinated the destruction of the Numero Industries building, but was otherwise not directly responsible. Salaginto shows no remorse for those that have lost their lives in the explosion. In truth, he's adamant that he should've acted on this deed before, as he found out about the extensive research that David Numero must've done on the Xyz Monsters already.
The vast majority of the information about the Xyz Monsters was destroyed, but there was one piece of paper left intact that would serve Salaginto well. This piece of paper listed all the people that had been paid to assist in David's research, and this included Maverick Iwanage, one of the few people to ever hold a Number Monster. Since the day it was found, the piece of paper has always been in Salaginto's sleeve. This way, he would always know who would become his next target.
Appearance:[spoiler=Behold the Salaginto!]

[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/270/3/5/salaginto_2030_by_aweastig123-d4b53hd.jpg[/img]

^Image Credit goes to aweastig123[/spoiler]
Duel Disk: It's base is pure gold, but its trimmings are made of diamond
Duel Runner/Board: Doesn't have either, but what Salaginto does have is a gargantuan Yata-Garasu, which he rides on the back of when he participates in Turbo Duels.
Deck Name: Ghosts of Ancient's Past
Deck Type: Spirit Deck
Strategy of Deck: Click here for details
Most noted Cards: Future Visions, Yamata Dragon, Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, Ho-o, Dark Dust Spirit, Soul Exchange
Machine Emperor: Number ∞: Machine Emperor Ignis
[img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9482/219713.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When a card you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to any effect damage inflicted to your opponent Life Points by this card's effect. Once per turn, you can select 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card. This effect cannot target a ‘Number’ monster. During each of either player's turns, you can send 1 equipped Xyz Monster to the Graveyard to inflict damage to both players equal to half the removed monster's ATK. If this effect was activated in response to an attack or card effect that would destroy this card, negate the destruction of this card and send the card responsible to the Graveyard (Battle Damage is calculated normally).
BTW: the 8 is meant to be the infinity symbol <_<
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Number Hunters]
Name: Alicia Halora
Personality: Alicia is determined and undeniably cunning. She takes advantage of any situation, to tilt this situation into her favour. When an opportunity arises, that will give her this advantage, she'll take it. However, this isn't done rashly. Alicia has a tendancy to calculate everything through thoroughly, as to make no mistakes. She herself is a master planner and she doesn't allow mistakes to be made.
Growing up as an outcast, Alicia has a cold heart, only showing her true heart to those she loves, namely the other Number Hunters like 'The Enigma Witch' and several other Number Hunters, who accepted her, and with her, formed a trio of formidable duelists, set out to confiscate the numbers from duelists and use them for their own purposes.
Biography: Alicia was born into a rich family, but she hated her life. Her parents abused her and she eventually ran away from her family. She had never been outside, her parents simply left her inside a locked room. She found a world, nothing like what she imagined. It was shrouded in corruption and hate. And Alicia realized what type of world she lived in. An awful, destructive world. One day, she encountered a deck, simply abandoned. She picked it up and kept it, her Photon deck, a light to shine through darkness. When the Xyz and Numbers arrived in Neo Domino, the corruption increased, or so Alicia believed. So, she set out to confiscate these numbers for the use of people worthy enough and 'pure' enough to control them.
One day she encountered 'The Enigma Witch' who accepted her as a person and for her talents. From then on, she has remained loyal to this 'witch' but carries on with her deeds, confiscating numbers and eradicating their users...... She became a formidable and feared duelist. It is wondered if Alicia was involved with the disappearance of Xyz Monsters.
[spoiler= Appearance:]

No Swords

[img]http://www.fe-online.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10402/normal_AnimeGirlGreyEyesWhiteHairBlackDres.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Duel Disk/Pad:]

[img]http://yugiohblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/yu-gi-oh-duel-disk.jpg[/img]

[/spoiler]
Duel Runner/Board: None, however Alicia possesses a backpack with metallic wings and thrusters, which she can use instead of a duel runner, simply flying while dueling with her normal duel disk.
Duel Gazer: Alicia wears contact lenses, and one of them (her right one), acts as a duel Gazer, turning blue when activated.
Deck Name: Photonic Light
Deck Type: Photon
Strategy of Deck: The idea behind photons is to swarm the field with high ATK monsters to Special Summon the Galaxy-Eyes Dragons.

Most noted Cards: Galaxy Eyes Photon/Antimatter/Nova/Stellar/Solar/Lunar Dragon
Number Monster: Number 20: Gig-Anto Brilli-Ant, Number 10: Illumiknight
Chaos Number Monsters:
Chaos Number 20: Absorb-Ant Super Gi-Ant
[size=3]RK 3 / LIGHT / Insect / Effect / Xyz[/size]
[size=3]ATK 1800 / DEF 1800[/size]
[size=3]3 Level 3 monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control "Number 20: Gig-Anto Brilli-Ant": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. Once per turn, while your Life Points are at least 2000 less than the Life Points of your opponent; You can detach 1 Xyz Material: Target 1 face-up Monster on the field. All Monsters you control gain ATK and DEF equal to the Level of the targeted Monster x100. Then, all Monsters on your opponents field lose ATK and DEF equal to the Level of the targeted Monster x100.[/size]

Chaos Number 10: Shining Night Knight
[size=3]ATK 2400 / DEF 2400[/size]
[size=3]4 Level 4 monsters[/size]
[size=3]If you control "Number 10: Illumiknight": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. Once per turn; You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. Draw 3 cards. Then select 1 and add it to your hand. Shuffle the other 2 into your Deck. If the card you added to your hand was a Level 5 or lower Monster: You can Special Summon it ny Detaching another Xyz Material from this card. Thisd effect can only be activated if you have 2500 or less Life Points. [/size]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Admiral]
Name: Kira Tirano
Personality: Kira has an animalism to her that seems very distinctive. She'll snarl and bare her teeth when anyone draws too close to her, especially when one does so far no apparent reason. She also gets a kick out of picking on people smaller than herself, and won't even hesitate to violently attack them for whatever reason. When she's [i]really[/i] provoked, the irises and pupils of her eyes will narrow dramatically.
Biography: Ever since she was an embryo, Kira Tirano had been stuck in a lab acting as a guinea pig for scientific genetic research, having received genes from what was believed to be an ancient lizard-like animal that has walked the earth since the Triassic times. Kira escaped the facility when she was about 9 years old, and has been lying low in Satellite territory ever since the day she escaped. No doubt the scientists have been trying to find her, but every search they made became as fruitless as the last.

Now that the scientists were off her back, Kira has been trying to live a normal life, but something didn't quite feel right within the populace that she'd been mingling with for all these years... at least not until she came across Duel Monsters, that is. Now she hunts for the No. Monsters, already possessing two of her own. She's been hunting for them for some time, but when she collects all of them, she can finally track down those scientists and make them pay for robbing her of her childhood.
Appearance:
[spoiler=Katana]

[img]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/276/e/4/ninja_by_silent_fly-d4bofuz.png[/img]

^Image Credit goes to Silent-fly[/spoiler]
Duel Disk: Similar to Jaden's. Looks badly damaged by bite marks and scratches, but in truth works perfectly fine.
Duel Runner: Similar to Yusei's. Also looks badly damaged, but once again, the 'damage' is only cosmetic

Deck Name: Jurassic Beat Down
Deck Type: Dinosaurs
Strategy of Deck: Uses a variety of Dinosaurs and their respective Support Cards. Nuff Said.
Most noted Cards: Big Evolution Pill, Sauropod Brachion, Jurrac Titano, Super Conductor Tyranno, Ultimate Tyranno, Gilasaurus, Hunting Instinct

Number Monster: #19: Freezerdon, #85: Holyciraptor
Chaos Number Monster: #19: Antarctidon, #85: CelestiaSaurus Rex
[spoiler=No. 85: Holyciraptor]

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/No85Holyciraptor.png[/img]

4 Level 4 Normal Monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle unless it attacked or was attacked by another "Number" monster. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. During any turn after this card has been Xyz Summoned, while it is face-up on the field, you can detach 1 Xyz Material to Normal Summon it, and have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field whose original ATK and DEF are both lower than this card's ATK. Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to banish the selected monster. During your opponent's next Standby Phases after this effect has been successful, you can detach 1 more Xyz Material. If you do, the Monster Card Zone that the banished monster previously occupied cannot be used that turn. Otherwise the banished monster is return to the field in the same Battle Position as it was in when it was banished.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chaos No. 85: CelestiaSaurus Rex]
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/ChaosNo85CelestiaSaurusRex.png[/img]
4 Level 4 Normal Monsters
If you control a "Number 85: Holyciraptor" that has gained its effect, you can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by battle unless it attacked or was attacked by another "Number" monster. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. During any turn after this card has been Xyz Summoned, while it is face-up on the field, you can detach 1 Xyz Material to Normal Summon it, and have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
* This card gains 400 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached, Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material to banish 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field OR detach 2 Xyz Material to banish the selected monster and destroy all cards adjacent to that monster, excluding this card. If that monster's original ATK is higher than or equal to your current number of Life Points, it cannot be relocated from the Banished Zone. During your opponent's next Standby Phases after this effect has been successful, you can detach 1 more Xyz Material. If you do, the Monster Card Zone that the banished monster previously occupied cannot be used that turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chaos No. 19: Antarctidon]

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/ChaosNo19Antarctidon.png[/img]

2 Level 5 WATER monsters
If you control "Number 19: Freezerdon", you can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material, and increase or decrease the Level of another WATER monster you control by 1 before Xyz Summoning this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle unless it attacked or was attacked by another "Number" monster. While this card as at least 1 Xyz Material attached, it can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation. Once per turn, you can select 1 Xyz Monster you control that has no Xyz Material, and detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. If the Xyz Material are in the Graveyard, reattach them to that monster OR if you have less than 1000 Life Points, you may select the maximum number of appropriate Xyz Material Monsters from either player's Graveyard, and attach them to that monster. If any of the Xyz Material on that monster weren't the original Xyz Material, they are banished when detached rather than sent to the Graveyard.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Card Master]
Name: Suzanne Brigs
Personality: She is cruel, cold heated and pure evil. She will destroy anything to get what she wants. When she duels she will play with there mind and not only make them lose though make sure that by the time it is finished they are mentally broken and lose the will to do anything.

Biography: Suzanne never knew her parents. When she was born she was left outside of a Orphanage. She grew up moving from orphanage to orphanage. She never had a stable place to call her own. She only had one thing to call her own, which was a deck left by her parents, made entirely of Crystal Cards. She beat other orphans in duels all the time. One day she got sick of the orphanages and ran away. She stole a duel runner and fled Neo Domino City so she could grow up outside the city where there aren't any police. She made her way to Crash Town where she was adopted by a crew of duelists. They said they knew a duelist who used Crystal Cards. They trained her and raise her. On the day which the Number Monsters fell from the sky Suzanne and her Friends got the cards. The one which she got was Number: 38 Crystal Crusader. It was perfect support for her deck. One day her friends vanished and were murdered. She vowed from that day that she would find out who did this and kill them. Someone told her that these number xyz monsters have powers. She then began collecting them and she said she would get all 100 and nobody would beable to take her like they took her friends. She knew the only way to go was back to the city. So she returned to Neo Domino City, with her deck and her number cards, hers and her friends.

Appearance: She has extremely pale skin and dark shadowy eyes. She has long flowing black hair. She usually wheres a Black leather jacket and Jeans and a Shirt. She is beautiful and uses this to her advantage in duels

Duel Disk/Pad: Regular Duel Disk
Duel Runner/Board: A Regular Duel Runner covered in different Crystals
Duel Gazer: Regular Duel Gazer
Deck Name: Rainbow Domination
Deck Type: Crystal Beasts and Evolutions(customs)
Strategy of Deck: Get out Rainbow Dragon by using the Evolutions Effects
Most noted Cards: Rainbow Dragon

Number Monster: Number: 38 Crystal Crusader
2 Level 4 Monsters
Atk/2300 Def/2500
This card can only be destroyed by another Number monster. By removing one Xyz material, choose one level 4 or lower card in your deck, and summon it. Its attack is halved and it is destroyed at the end phase.

Chaos Number Monster: Chaos Number: 38 Rainbow Crystal Crusader
3 Level 4 Monsters
Atk/2300 Def/2500
This card can only be destroyed by another Number monster. If you control "Number 38: Crystal Crusader" You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. By removing one Xyz material, you can select one card on your opponents side of the field and special summon a monster from your deck, ignoring all summoning conditions with equal or less levels than the monster you selected.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Reina]
Name: Victoria Atlas
Personality: Victoria is multi-faceted, displaying various sides to herself, but she is very tricky and conniving, and enjoys manipulating people. However, she does take offense to those that make fun of her strange appearance, and will punish severely anyone who does so. Furthermore, while she seems evil, her intentions might be for entirely different reasons.
Biography: Victoria doesn't seem to have any backstory at all. She is not in any records, nor is mentioned in any databases. Pictures taken of her simply show empty space, and any piece of technology around her seems to have a tendency of malfunctioning. Victoria simply appeared around the time these "Numbers" rained down, and has become an urban legend as the "Lost Dark Signer", due to her clothes, which resemble the undead servants of the ancient enemies of the Crimson Dragon. She seems to be seeking out and recruiting those that have "Numbers" for her own agenda, though this agenda is quite mysterious, and only she knows what it is. But given the strange vibes of darkness and evil she gives off, whatever she is planning cannot be good, considering all of the disasters that have happened recently. In fact, what if she is behind the flooding of Satellite and the loss of hope in the city? It cannot be confirmed, but given that, according to rumor, she possesses incredible magical abilities, she very well could have caused all of this devastation.
The big questions are: Who is Victoria, and what does she want?
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/198892925/commission__vicky_atlas_by_yrpotaku169-d3aeyrh.jpg[/img]
However, her eyes are purple with black sclera, and her tattoos are red. Also, she usually has her hood up, so not many people see her face.
[/spoiler]

Duel Disk/Pad: Vicky can use her magic to generate a glowing purple ring with symbols and smaller rings inside. This floats in front of her, about a foot out from her body and a few inches above waist height, like a table. Her cards draw themselves, and her hand also hovers nearby. In fact, she doesn't even touch her cards, the card simply playing themselves at her command.
Duel Runner/Board: Vicky doesn't need a Duel Runner. She simply transforms her lower body into a centaur-like form with draconic wings, which allows her to magically achieve Duel Runner speeds. Otherwise, she duels normally.
Duel Gazer: Vicky can use her magical abilities to alter the game, turning a duel into a Shadow Duel. Also, when she duels, she makes the cards very, VERY real, eliminating the need for Augmented Reality.

Deck Name: Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble
Deck Type: Magician Girls
Strategy of Deck: Swarm the opponent with cute girls that have Spell Counter-based effects, then use powerful effects to wipe the floor with the opponent thanks to Tempest Magician or Mega Ton Magical Cannon.
Most Noted Cards: Arcanite Magician, Divine Lady Luck, Dark Red Enchanter, Paladin Magician Girl, Tempest Magician, Persephone, Chthonian Empress
Number Monster: Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi, Number 83: Galaxy Queen
[spoiler=Siruzi]
Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi
DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/RNK 4/1900 ATK/600 DEF
2 Level 4 monsters
This monster gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on the field. When this monster is Xyz Summoned: place 3 Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this monster; Place up to 3 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field.
[/spoiler]
Chaos Number Monsters:
[spoiler=Galaxy Empress Mayalle]
Chaos Number 83: Galaxy Empress Mayalle
DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Rank 1/500/500
4 Level 1 LIGHT or DARK monsters
If you control "Number 83: Galaxy Queen": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. As long as this monster is face-up on the field, monsters you control, other than this monster, cannot be destroyed by battle, if they attack a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent, and if this monster is selected as an attack or effect target: You may instead target another monster on your side of the field. If this monster is the only monster you control: Destroy this face-up monster, and inflict 1000 points of damage to your Life Points for each Xyz Material attached to this card. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; increase the ATK and DEF of all other monsters you control by 500.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Siruzi Miale]
Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale
DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Rank 4/1900/600
3 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type monsters
If you control "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. When this monster is Xyz Summoned successfully: place 3 Spell Counters on this face-up card, or as many Spell Counters as a "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi" had on it when it was used as an Xyz Material to Xyz Summon this monster. All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Spell Counter on the field. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 5 Spell Counters on a face-up card on the field.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Zexal Weapons]
Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika
EARTH/Spellcaster/Level 4/1100/1100
When this monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: Place 1 Spell Counter on every face-up Spellcaster-Type monster you control that you can place a Spell Counter on. During your Main Phase: You may return this face-up monster to your hand. You can equip this card from your hand to 1 face-up "Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale"; it gains 1100 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: Remove 2 Spell Counters from the equipped monster and target 1 card on the field: Banish the targeted card. There can be only 1 face-up "Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika" on the field.

Zexal Weapon - Galactic Guardian Houagg
LIGHT/Warrior/Level 1/1000/1000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can equip this card from your hand to 1 face-up "Chaos Number 83: Galaxy Empress Mayelle"; it gains 1000 ATK and DEF. The equipped monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly for its original ATK. There can be only 1 face-up "Zexal Weapon - Galactic Guardian Houagg" on the field.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reservations]
Elemental Dragon ~ Numbers 34 and 39.
ADaytoRemember - Number 12
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Arc 2]
Yugioh: Counting Down
The Numbers greatest rivals have arrived! The minus numbers!
[/spoiler]

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shotgun on No. #30 w/ Rocks. I'll take Ignus as well.

Also, is it alright if I co-host?

EDIT: @Chaos: Just looked at its card tips and it says you can use Lava Dragon to gather XYZ materials from the graveyard, so for that reason, I'd personally go with a Dragon Deck. You can throw in Cyberdarks as well if you like.

Yeah, I'll work on the Emperor later but for now... the Rock Guy!

Name: Maverick Iwanage
Personality: Being used to having to wait for his true goals to come to motion, Maverick is surprisingly patient, and likes to spend a lot of time hacking away at his goals. But if anything were to dishearten Maverick, it would be the lack of any progress being made. He still tries to keep his hopes up, though.
Biography: Maverick has been James Numero's best friend for a while now, and has assisted David with his research as a part-time job, which he claimed to be the best job ever! Obviously gutted that he couldn't continue with it since David's disappearance, Maverick turn to professional dueling, and managed to acquire quite the number of trophies. Most of them were only bronze, but Maverick did manage a few silvers surprisingly, although this was mostly due to pure dumb luck.

However, that didn't mean to say that Maverick was that bad of a duelist, or even that his deck was that bad either. As far as he was concerned, it was just the luck of the draw, although believing in himself and his deck did help matters for the better. Maverick's always been working at his goals one step at a time. For the moment, he's just aiming for more consistent silvers, although having the first gold in his life would be nice as well. But if there's anything Maverick would want to do more than his new career, it would be to look into David Numero's research again, and find out what David had missed.
Appearance: [spoiler=Take of the sword that's trying to turn the poor guy into Cloud and there you go][img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/269/4/f/maverick_by_lan2007-d4b1luy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Duel Disk: Black w/ Dark Orange Centre and Trimmings
Duel Runner: Black w/ Orange Vynils. Modelled similarly to the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Deck Name: Muka Muka Mukaaaa! Rock! Rock! Rock!
Deck Type: Muka Muka/Rock Deck
Strategy of Deck: Maverick will mostly try to keep his hand advantage as high as he can, so that Muka Muka and Enraged Muka Muka have plenty of ATK. As he's gathering hand advantage, he'll defend with his Rocks, which are known for their high DEF.
Most noted Cards: Muka Muka, Enraged Muka Muka, Megarock Dragon, Release from Stone
Number Monster: No. 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
Chaos Number Monster:[spoiler=Chaos No. 30: Acid Golem of Oblivion][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/ChaosNo30AcidGolemofOblivion-1.png[/img]
3 Level 3 Monsters
If you control "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction", you can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by battle unless it attacked or was attacked by another "Number" monster. During each of your Standby Phases, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points and 2000 damage to your own Life Points. You can negate damage to your own Life Points by detaching 1 Xyz Material from this card. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can Special Summon or Set monsters on the field. During battle between this Defense Position card with no XYZ Materials and an attacking monster whose ATK is higher than this card's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your own Life Points.[/spoiler]

[size=3]Okay, here are my apps. Let me know if I need to change/fix/improve anything.[/size]

[size=3][b][spoiler=Jacob Reiger][/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Name:[/b] Jacob Reiger[/size]
[size=3][b]Gender[/b]: Male[/size]
[size=3][b]Age[/b]: 22[/size]

[size=3][b]Personality:[/b] Jacob is a headstrong and determined individual, often going to the aid of others as well as having a fierce sense of pride. However, he is also very respectful to those around him, even if he may behave a bit rashly in his zeal.[/size]

[size=3][b]Biography:[/b] As Jacob was growing up, he was always switching from hobby to hobby, wanting to excel at everything, and not settling on just one activity. His insane level of energy did eventually die down a little as he entered his teen years, and began to almost exclusively focus on Dueling. Every win or loss he took as a learning experience, and just another step towards excelling like the famous duelists of lore. His headstrong and impulsive nature did get him into trouble on occasion, like when he talked a bigger game than he actually possessed, but he was fast at making friends and enjoyed himself immensely.[/size]

[size=3]However, the recent disasters has been weighing heavily on him, as the news reports continue to come in. He has known or dueled a number of the missing, and he was inspired to try to unravel the goings on, but with no idea where to start. Running through the streets of the city, helping anyone who seems to need it, he stumbled upon a card, one that seemed to be, according to the papers, the only Xyz monster found since the disasters started: Number 61.[/size]

[size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] Jacob has dark brown hair messily combed to the side. His eyes are paler in color than his hair, and he wears a blue jacket with three buttons. His jeans are faded black, and his brown shoes are scuffed and dirty.[/size]

[size=3][b]Duel Disk/Pad[/b]: His disk is a simple, white chrome pad with black slot markings.[/size]
[size=3][b]Duel Gazer[/b]: His gazer has a yellow-tinted lens, and is dark blue.[/size]

[size=3][b]Deck Name:[/b] Winding Down[/size]
[size=3][b]Deck Type:[/b] Wind-Up Xyz[/size]

[size=3][b]Strategy of Deck:[/b] The deck focuses on the Wind-Up archetype and reusing their effects with a heavy focus on level modifying in order to Summon his ace Xyz monsters.[/size]

[size=3][b]Most noted Cards:[/b] Wind-Up Zenmaister, Tiras, Keeper of Genesis[/size]

[size=3][b]Number Monster[/b]: Number 61: Volcasaurus[/size]

[size=3][b]Chaos Number Monster:[/b] Chaos Number 61: Infernasaurus[/size]
[size=3]If you control a face-up &quot;Number 61: Volcasaurus&quot;, you can Xyz Summon this card using that monster as Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed in battle, except by another &quot;Number&quot; monster. If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, and you have no other monsters on the Field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 card your opponent controls; Destroy it. If it was a monster card, inflict damage to target player equal to that monster's ATK. If you use this effect, you cannot Summon other monsters this turn.[/size]
[size=3][/spoiler][/size]

[size=3][spoiler=Celestia][/size]
[size=3][b]Name:[/b] Celestia[/size]

[size=3][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/size]

[size=3][b]Age:[/b] Unknown. Appears to be roughly 26, but is likely older[/size]

[size=3][b]Personality: [/b]Celestia is somewhat sadistic, yet partakes in her activities with childish glee and enthusiasm, creating a dark mix of innocence and madness. She is stubborn and argumentative, hotheaded and aggressive, but also easily distracted.[/size]

[size=3][b]Biography:[/b] Celestia's birth was widely considered a miraculous accident, as her 'conception' had been the result of some sort of technological radiation, which could have been more along the lines of lethal. However, she did not feel like a natural part of the world she was brought into, and swiftly departed to a further part of the world. She immersed herself in contempt for the technological city, coming to view the efforts and the use of the technology to be short-sighted and inane, almost unnatural, and scoffed at the idea that such a world depended upon the source of energy that were Xyz cards.[/size]

[size=3]Dueling as a source of energy was a laughable concept to her, but she reasoned it could work in the opposite manner: Dueling could be a destructive force, not just a beneficial one. And if she could strip away the loser's Xyz cards, there would eventually be an energy crisis. But claiming the loser's Xyz cards wasn't nearly enough to cause a power drought, and she soon encountered an odd Xyz card, known as a Number. Due to its immunity to destruction except by another Number, Celestia experienced a crushing defeat. As a result, she sought out a Number of her own to combat these cards, eventually coming across an Effect Monster known as "Number Infinity: Machine Emperor Aquel".[/size]

[size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] Her form is nearly identical to that of Astral, but her eyes are more pronounced and feminine, being emerald green and with eyelash-like markings above them. She is also slightly on the smaller side, in addition to a slender, girlish form.[/size]

[size=3][b]Duel Disk/Pad:[/b] The pad, silver in color to match her form, extends outwards into a blade-like shape.[/size]
[size=3][b]Duel Runner/Board[/b]: Uses her usual Pad, but it takes on a yellow hue when Turbo Dueling. Furthermore, she becomes "locked on" to her opponent and follows them at their speed.[/size]
[size=3][b]Duel Gazer:[/b] Does not appear to need one.[/size]

[size=3][b]Deck Name:[/b] Galactic War[/size]
[size=3][b]Deck Type:[/b] Gradius/Spaceship[/size]
[size=3][b]Strategy of Deck:[/b] Utilizes the effects of the Gradius series to swarm and put pressure on the opponent with ATK boosting effects.[/size]
[size=3][b]Most noted Cards[/b]: Victory Viper XX03, Cyber Eltanin[/size]

[size=3][b]Machine Emperor:[/b] Number Infinity: Machine Emperor Aquel[/size]
[size=3][/spoiler][/size]

Name: Jane Patrick
Personality: Jane is rather relaxed, remaining cool under pressure. She seems friendly and open, although she's skilled at giving the impression she wants the other person to have. Her outward personality, however, hides a somewhat less stable interior, which occasionally shows through, mostly when she encounters those who commit violent crimes.
Biography: Jane was an only child in a fairly well off family which seemed somewhat ordinary until Jane, as a young child, began to see things. Jane had psychic abilities, the most powerful of which was postcognition, allowing her to see past events. Being just a child, she had no control over her abilities, and as emotionally-charged events tended to be the easiest for her to 'see', she witnessed enough violent crimes to upset an adult, let alone a child. Conventional therapy didn't help, since they tended to be sceptical of her 'abilities', and it was only the support of the Arcadia group that allowed her to gain better control of her abilities, which allowed her to use other, weaker abilities, that her lack of control prevented her from using. Grateful for the peace of mind she gained, she began to help others, employing her 'gifts' as a private investigator, working with police on occasion.
Appearance: Average high and build, with a young-looking face. She has shoulder-length brown hair, kept straight, and grey eyes, which can seem older and more worn than the rest of her face. She wears a black three-piece pinstripe suit, along with a long brown coat, over a white shirt and boots.

Duel Pad: Standard Zexal style, red.
Duel Runner: Similar to Yusei's, but rounded, lower at the back, and with a built-in duel disk.
Duel Gazer: Standard Zexal style, red.

Deck Name: Clear Mind
Deck Type: Banishing Psychics
Strategy of Deck: Uses effects of Psychic-Type monsters, in particular the banish/ss effects to generate advantage, leading to Synchro and Xyz summons.
Most noted Cards: Overmind Archfiend, Ultimate Axon Kicker, Overmind Strategist
Number Monster:
Number 36 Warp Horror
Rank 6/DARK
Psychic/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 Monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target and gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.
ATK 2600/DEF 1300
Chaos Number Monster:
Chaos Number 36: Warp Nightmare Emperor
Rank 6/DARK
3 Level 6 Monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 36: Warp Horror": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. If your Life Points are 1000 or less, you can activate each of the following effects once per turn: - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster you control; that target gains 800 ATK and can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target's effect is negated, and it's ATK and DEF become 0. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster you control; if that target attacks during this turn, negate the effects of Spell and Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. - Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target until the End Phase. It's effect is negated and it cannot attack your opponent directly. It this card has no Xyz Materials: It cannot declare an attack.
ATK 2600/DEF 1300

I'm still working on a key non-Number Xyz or two, so the most noted cards has yet to be finalised.

[b]Name:[/b] Kyra Striker

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Personality:[/b] Kyra is a strong and silent type, having very little patience for others and always expects things to be done to 100% perfection. Despite her young age she can talk down most adults and acts far more mature than anyone else of her age. She likes to prioritize things, most importantly finding the ones responsible for her parent’s death and bringing them to justice. At times she can seem extremely obsessive and overbearing, sometimes bordering on psychotic when things don’t go her way leading to her being quite ruthless when interrogating people. She often favours intimidation tactics when duelling, being able to summon powerful monsters with little effort and using her opponent’s own cards to her advantage when possible.

[b]Biography:[/b] Kyra is the only daughter of a wealthy and influential couple in New Domino and throughout her childhood was seen as a child prodigy, displaying an incredible intellect and sense of self at a very young age. By the time she was 12 Kyra was on par with most average adults and easily surpassed most others of her age. Kyra grew up showing a strong sense of rules and justice eventually signing up for sector security at the age of 15 and becoming one of the youngest applicants to be accepted into the security forces. In a mere two years Kyra has gained a considerable reputation between her peers and has advanced in rank a number of times, though generally prefers work out in the field as opposed to being behind a desk dealing with red tape and paperwork.
During the chaos of attacks on Xyz holders, the building Kyra called home was destroyed killing everyone inside including her parents. Kyra soon learned that both her parents held Xyz cards of their own and had been targeted because of it, leading to them losing their lives and their card. Filled with a lust for vengeance, Kyra set off in search of the culprit intending to bring them to justice.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff291/testarosso/fate%20testarossa/am46cg.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Duel Disk/Pad:[/b] Kyra’s duel disk resembles an old Battle City model except deep blue and silver in its colour scheme and pale white monster zones.

[b]Duel Runner/Board:[/b] Kyra uses a customized Sector Security Duel Runner which she has modified into a hybrid, capable of removing the duel disk from it.

[b]Duel Gazer:[/b] Follows the same colour scheme as her duel disk and has very rounded edges and an oval, yellow screen.

[b]Deck Name:[/b] Cluster Order and Chaos

[b]Deck Type:[/b] A ‘Celestial’ deck which revolves around the summoning of high level monsters with effects based on destruction.

[b]Strategy of Deck:[/b] Kyra’s deck revolves around two main strategies, the summoning of two level 7 monsters (Celestial Knight of Order and Celestial Knight of Chaos) as well as manipulating her opponents cards and attacks to her own benefit.

[b]Most noted Cards:[/b] Celestial Knight of Order, Celestial Knight of Chaos

[b]Number Monster:[/b] Number 11: Big Eye

[spoiler=Chaos Number Monster]
Name: Chaos Number 11: Great Night Eye
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/Rank 7/ DARK
ATK: 2600 / DEF: 2000
3 level 7 monsters.
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 11: Big Eye" You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of the target. If at least 1 of the Xyz materials used for this card did not originally belong to your opponent, this card cannot declare an attack on the turn this effect is used. Once per turn: You can tribute 1 monster targeted by this card’s effect to increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the Tributed monster until the End Phase.[/spoiler]

[u][b]Numbers Holder App[/b][/u]
Name: Seras Lucia
Personality: Seras is quite calm and relaxed most of the time, and tends to just enjoy life as it is, without changing it. Because of this she tends to be lazy and unworried by anything that is happening, though she enjoys a good duel and will duel seriously when she needs to. She tends to hold back during a duel, until she has figured out her opponents skill level, and then fight just as hard as she needs to, resulting in the occasional defeat when she underestimates an opponent.
Biography: Seras was born into a rich family, so she was never in need of any money and ended up relaxing most of the time. Since then, she has made friends with most people she meets, and has a soothing effect on those who know her. During when the new numbers appeared, she obtained Vylon Disigma, and ended up obtaining Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler, after she defeated the previous owner, who had managed to summon Number 16, by summoning Mist Wurm and returning it to the extra deck along with the two facedown traps. Her best friend, Natalie Liet, was one of the first people to be hunted down and killed for owning an Xyz monster, and so Seras has declared a want for revenge on those who caused it, the trio of Machine Emperor holders from Astral's world.
Appearance: Seras is fairly tall, taller then most females, and has long blond hair. Her eyes are a pale blue, and she has light european style skin. She wears a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark grey t-shirt, that says "I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn." in white writing.

Duel Disk/Pad: Seras' duel disk is pure white with white wings out each side of the duel disk. It also has a blue gem in the centre of the disk.
Duel Runner/Board: Seras' duel runner, the White Angel, looks like a white motorbike with white wings similar to that of the Blackbird that can extend out each side of the duel runner. The duel runner also has a small set of thrusters on the back for increased speed and to allow flight when the wings are extended.
Duel Gazer: Seras' Duel Gazer is a pair of mirrored sunglasses with a white frame. The lenses themselves have a light blue mirror coat, and also act as a pair on sunglasses if she wants them to. When not in use they sit up on top of her head.

Deck Name: Counter Agents
Deck Type: A mix between the Counter Faries and the Agents
Strategy of Deck: The deck focuses on summoning several level 4 monsters in order to xyz summon either Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler, or Vylon Disigma. It also utilises the counter traps and Bountiful Artemis to keep a constant source of cards, and Master Hyperion to destroy other cards controlled by the opponent. The deck also utilises Archlord Kristya to stop special summons and Mist Wurm to clear the opponent's field, Mist Wurm being summoned with The Agent of Mystery - Earth, The Agent of Creation - Venus and a couple of Mystical Shine Balls from the effect of Venus.
Most noted Cards: Vylon Disigma, Master Hyperion, Archlord Kristya, Mist Wurm
Number Monster: Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler
Chaos Number Monster:
Chaos Number 16: Rainbow Ruler - Lightning Vortex
RK 4 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / Xyz
ATK 2700/ DEF 2000
4 Level 4 Monsters
If you control "Number 16: Ruler of Colour - Shock Ruler": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster and it's Overlay Units as Xyz Materials. This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. This card is treated as Spell Speed 3. If you have 2 or less cards in your hand: You can detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate a Spell, Trap or Effect Monsters Effect your opponent controls and destroy it. This effect can be activated during either player"s turn.

[u][b]Machine Emperor App[/b][/u]
Name: Black Ray
Personality: Black Ray is basically insane, though is still fairly smart. He enjoys chaos and destruction for the sake of it and hates the Xyz monsters, because he believes that they are the reason everyone abandoned him. His dueling style is flawless, and though he ocasionally does moves that don't make sense at first, like recklessly destroying his own monsters, they always have a greater purpose behind them.
Biography: Black Ray was abandoned at a young age, just after he made his deck. This happened becaues he had no Xyz monster in it, instead relying on Synchro monsters and Effect monsters. After that he became resentful, and started to fall into madness, and it was then that he met his Machine Emperor, a monster that could defeat the mighty numbers monsters, Number ∞: Machine Emperor Sunnel. Since he gained Sunnel, he helped to nearly destroy the Xyz monsters in his own world, and has since set off in pursuit of the ones that have gone to Earth, tracking them down to destroy them too. Since then, he has wreaked some destruction on the world, being the cause of the destruction of the Numero Industry Building.
Appearance: Black Ray looks similar to that of Astral, except his colour is a much deeper blue, verging on black. His eyes are also different, having a third eye vertical in the centre of his forehead and having a red iris and a black Sclera in each eye. The third eye grants him the power to see all dueling without a duel gazer, and can sometimes show him when a card is dangerous to him, though that is more irregular.

Duel Disk/Pad: Black Ray uses the deck and graveyard holder of a duel disk coloured gold, and has black energy zones emit from them for use as the field.
Duel Runner/Board: Black Ray uses a black duel board that looks like a black and gold version of Leo's duel board, the black replacing the blue and the gold replacing the white.
Duel Gazer: Black Ray doesn't use a Duel Gazer, but he can see all the dueling with his third eye.

Deck Name: Pitfall Scrapyard
Deck Type: Scrap monsters
Strategy of Deck: The deck mostly works by destroying the scrap monsters via various card effects, the difference being that this one makes use of those destructive effects to allow easy summoning of Number ∞: Machine Emperor Sunnel. It also includes Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon and Geartown to summon him when it is destroyed, and Jinzo to stop the enemy's trap cards.
Most noted Cards: Scrap Dragon, Scrap Twin Dragon, Geartown, Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, Jinzo.
Machine Emperor:
Number ∞: Machine Emperor Sunnel
ATK 2500/ DEF 2500

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1317081838' post='5542689']
EDIT: @Chaos: Just looked at its card tips and it says you can use Lava Dragon to gather XYZ materials from the graveyard, so for that reason, I'd personally go with a Dragon Deck. You can throw in Cyberdarks as well if you like.
[/quote]

Hmm a Dragon deck...sounds good ^^

Just gonna need to find a deck that has a few WATER monsters in it...for my Chaos Number ^^;

Archived