Formula Synchron/Assault Mode [FIXED PICTURE, DEF, OCG]

Nede

[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2025/formula3.png[/img]

[Machine/Tuner]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". This card is treated as a Synchro Monster while it’s face-up on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can draw up to 2 cards. Once per turn, you can reduce or increase this card’s level up to 2 levels until your next Main Phase. During your opponent's turn, you can Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Formula Synchron" from your Graveyard.

ATK/700 DEF/2000

Cnc Please!

CREDITS :
Template and Fonts : J u d a s

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1318140904' post='5569778']
has a good recycling effect

it works will for synchro food, but fortunately using it for synchro summon won't trigger the effect of getting Formula Synchro from the graveyard, so it should balance out this way
[/quote]
Yeah I don't want to make it Oped, but this card is not only good for Synchro Summon, but for Xyz Summon too IMO. And also, this card is good to summon "Shooting Quasar Dragon" too. Thanks for the comment.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1318141311' post='5569788']in retrospect you should have. Assault Mode monsters DO lean towards the OPed end......[/quote]
Well... I don't know, I'll just wait for other comment(s) first.

Oops I forgot to raise the DEF to 2300. I'll fix it tomorrow.

i think assault mode activate only gives 500 atk and def above the original, so it should have 2000 defense. Just a couple other things:

'this card is treated as [b]a [/b]synchro monster' - tiny little thing lol, missing the 'a'

Drawing two cards questionable for me. It seems obvious to do but formula only lets you draw one and that was almost too much. This seems harder to summon but really its just a matter of chucking in assault beast and assault mode activate into the already stupid plant tengu/general synchro decks, for even more card advantage.

Otherwise, I love the idea of assault mode Formula, and his effect and art is almost perfect. Nice one.

DEF should be 2300
. The picture pass the border a bit, I'll change all that when I have time, I can't do it now because I'm using handphone.

EDIT : DEF should be 2000
[quote name='bilaterus' timestamp='1318155339' post='5569887']i think assault mode activate only gives 500 atk and def above the original, so it should have 2000 defense. Just a couple other things:

'this card is treated as [b]a [/b]synchro monster' - tiny little thing lol, missing the 'a'
[/quote]
Yeah I know, I'll change it tomorrow, thanks.

Any suggestion to make this card better?

And balanced?

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1318141311' post='5569788']
in retrospect you should have. Assault Mode monsters DO lean towards the OPed end......
[/quote]

Assault Mode monsters aren't overpowered, and they do not even come close to being overpowered. Sure, they [i]can[/i] be annoying, but they need too much dedication for the deck to actually work, and can end up dead in your hand if you do not get Assault Mode Activate on the field fast enough.

[quote name='Æther Royce' timestamp='1318161589' post='5569968']

Assault Mode monsters aren't overpowered, and they do not even come close to being overpowered. Sure, they [i]can[/i] be annoying, but they need too much dedication for the deck to actually work, and can end up dead in your hand if you do not get Assault Mode Activate on the field fast enough.[/quote]
So, does my card already good as it is or need any changes?

Archived