Toon Cannon Soldier and its hilarious OTK

[center][center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081030035910/yugioh/images/f/f0/ToonCannonSoldierTP6-EN-UR-UE.jpg[/img]

Lightpulsar + Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon + Toon Cannon Soldier = game.

Someone has to go,
Now.

I don't care which one.
They just gotta go,
[/center][/center]

This OTK was discussed with Light Pulsar's thread.

The way to fix this? Make Light Pulsar a "When" effect, not "If". The reason this O/FTK exists is because Pulsar doesn't miss the timing, and that's ridiculous.

I faced the FTK before. Got lucky to Veiler to Cannon Soldier and then bring out BLS in the following turn to cut it down.

Their focus on card design should be not enabling such loops in the first place, rather than making the loops and then banning components. If Pulsar really is an "If" effect, they're stupid for deliberately enabling a loop with REDMD. There's simply no plausible way they didn't see this occuring. Isn't REDMD being included in that deck?

if this deck does happen to top events, i wouldn't be surprised if Konami tries to stop the F/OTK before the TCG release of the Structure Deck

[quote name='Konoe A. Mercury' timestamp='1319047902' post='5588295']
I can see we not getting REDRUM on the TCG release of the Deck.
[/quote]
even though, by time the deck's release in TCG, it'd be 2 years since REDRUM's last reprint, but that can be taken out of context

[quote name='Saima' timestamp='1319055593' post='5588432']
'scuse me asking, but isn't the Chain Material + Fusion Gate + Bubble Illusion a more consistent FTK/OTK?

Am I missing something?
[/quote]

The biggest difference is the Cannon Soldier FTK can still fight if they dont get all the pieces immediately, since they run REDMD and the like.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1319055828' post='5588440']

The biggest difference is the Cannon Soldier FTK can still fight if they dont get all the pieces immediately, since they run REDMD and the like.
[/quote]

Yeah, and you're not allowed to fuse for Omni-heroes with Super-Poly/Gate?

Archived