We need a 3rd Admin. [Currently 75 supporters]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1351041331' post='6052091']
So, AznKvn, do you think this will happen?
[/quote]

Nope, but I'm bored and need something to do...... Also I'm curious to why this is still pinned.

@[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/374045-%e3%81%bf%e3%82%86%e3%81%8d%e3%82%b5%e3%83%b3/"]みゆきサン[/url]
Last time he was on was 2 days ago.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1351041809' post='6052099']
So, you post in random threads to get people's attention for whatever the f*** because you are bored? Okay.
I find that stupid.
[/quote]

Well sometimes i do stupid things... Anyway, this topic is dead so let's end the conversation.

[quote name='AznKvn' timestamp='1351041620' post='6052095']
Nope, but I'm bored and need something to do...... Also I'm curious to why this is still pinned.

@[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/374045-%e3%81%bf%e3%82%86%e3%81%8d%e3%82%b5%e3%83%b3/"]みゆきサン[/url]
Last time he was on was 2 days ago.
[/quote]
Cause we still need one.

I thought this was locked a while back. YCMaker himself said there was no way he would promote someone else to admin. If he or fallen pizza were more active, we wouldn't have this problem. And seeing that they both have a hundred or so posts, I'd say we're better office just trying to cope within this forum style.

[quote name='First Lieutenant Toot' timestamp='1351050371' post='6052210']
I thought this was locked a while back. YCMaker himself said there was no way he would promote someone else to admin. If he or fallen pizza were more active, we wouldn't have this problem. And seeing that they both have a hundred or so posts, I'd say we're better office just trying to cope within this forum style.
[/quote]
He said he wouldn't make another person an admin. He did however say that he would make some members semi admin so they could do a bit more around the site. That was months ago.

[quote name='First Lieutenant Toot' timestamp='1351050371' post='6052210']
[/quote]

Correct. He did say he would not promote others to admin. He keeps saying that he'll be active again, and therefore, another admin is not required.
We finally got him to budge a bit, and he said he'd make the semi admins.

That hasn't happened.

In other words: Put up with the sh***y admins, or GTFO.

[quote name='Garthfunkle Vii Backwards' timestamp='1351730718' post='6058379']
[center][size=7][s][b][i]I will be the new Admin![/i][/b][/s][/size][/center]

[center][size=7][b][i]but, we need some real go-getters, firm but fair and finally, someone who will not be "non-active" for more than 1 moth at a time![/i][/b][/size][/center]
[/quote]

We have Hatcher now, champ.

Archived