Chaotic Sea Gustaph Dragon

Sander

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/9vb5ts.png[/img]

[i]Chaotic Sea Gustaph Dragon[/i]
[i]Level 10 / WATER[/i]
[i]Dragon / Fusion / Effect[/i]
[i]4 WATER monsters with different names[/i]
[i]Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you from your field. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can Tribute this card and pay any multiple of 1000 Life Points; Destroy 1 card on the field for every 1000 Life Points paid. During your End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position [b]with its original Defense treated as 0.[/b][/i]
[i]3400 / 2800[/i]

What?! Coelacanth is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Coelacanth evolved into Chaotic Sea Gustaph Dragon!

Okay, onto the card.

As aforementioned, this makes Coelacanth hilarious. It's also got a good +X eff that can easily nuke the opponent. AND, it's got 1-for-1 revival, meaning this card is pretty much immortal.

Nice card design, but I'd give it at least something that makes it "beatable", if you get what I mean. Right now it's indestructible, and though this will make the deck much cooler, I feel this is a bit too much.

Dunno, maybe something like "When this card is destroyed, you take 2000 dmg" or something.

hmmmm. what is the easiest way to get 4 water monsters on the field? it's not easy, then you lose the 4 you get anway. Card is rightly balanced for it's level, stats, and conditions. It's immortality is trivial if it only has 0 DEF permeantly, thoughit is deadly late game. Good job, and nice pic.

[quote name='d3ath79' timestamp='1326642847' post='5765233']
Can't have it be [i]just[/i] in the graveyard to be summoned again, that is too much. Have that only apply because it was destroyed by your opponent's card.
[/quote]

How? How is it too much if it's going to be a 0 DEF wall once it's revived via the effect?

[quote name='guuu1234' timestamp='1326644482' post='5765251']
hmmmm. what is the easiest way to get 4 water monsters on the field? it's not easy, then you lose the 4 you get anway.
[/quote]

I don't like repeating stuff, since Darkplant already mentioned the card that can get this out. But I guess I'll have to, since people can't seem to read on RC. The card that can get this out more easily is Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth.

The card is crappy because
1. You have to give up to banish 4 monsters to summon this, this making you lose field presence for a card that can easily be bottomless, solemn warning. Only option would be to use the sea king with 2800 atk.
2. You have to give up multiple life points in 1000 to use its effect, thus if your not running Soul absorption, at best you can only destroy 7 cards.
3. It will die next turn with 0 Def, and requires you to lose hand advantage each time you revive it.

---
Underpowered card is bad. Pic nice though.

[quote name='Shonenhikada1' timestamp='1326665208' post='5765742']
Underpowered card is bad. Pic nice though.
[/quote]

The card isn't bad, just not as good as all the meta cards. :| Really, not all cards have to be broken as hell to be considered playable. And obviously, you're not going to Summon this card every single time, it's just an opinion.

I wonder if this card would be pro in Ice Barriers or Gishki....But other than that *thumbs up* For one thing, it ISN'T broken and (tbh) I think the defense being treated as 0 part isn't needed. Lets see: Tribute + 1000X points = -1 for every 1000 seems like a pretty fair set up. It takes up a whole lot of resources to summon and compensates with its effect. But think about it! If a card like this is made then Starlight Road and Bottomless Trap Hole or X other card would be used to combat this "monstrosity". XD I said monstrosity~ Anywho, I think that 0 defense part can still be taken out (as long as its still specialed in DEF mode)

Rate: 8.9/10

[quote name='Lupin Canis Timberwolf' timestamp='1326770830' post='5767917']
Anywho, I think that 0 defense part can still be taken out (as long as its still specialed in DEF mode)
[/quote]

2800 wall that can be revived with ease after you've destroyed a lot of cards with this is kinda broken.

Is this "Give OTK decks FuFu" Day? Cause it looks like it is. I THINK IT IS! 8D

Plant King Chronos
EARTH / Level 4
[Plant / Effect]
Any 3 Plant-Type monsters
When this card is Fusion Summoned: Special Summon 1 Plant-type monster from your Deck.
ATK / 2200 DEF / 1300

Well? Is it? It's not? WELL THEN THIS POST IS JUST SPAM!

OT: I would abuse this in Frognarchs.

[quote name='Wraith' timestamp='1326787361' post='5768116']
Is this "Give OTK decks FuFu" Day? Cause it looks like it is. I THINK IT IS! 8D

Plant King Chronos
EARTH / Level 4
[Plant / Effect]
Any 3 Plant-Type monsters
When this card is Fusion Summoned: Special Summon 1 Plant-type monster from your Deck.
ATK / 2200 DEF / 1300

Well? Is it? It's not? WELL THEN THIS POST IS JUST SPAM!

OT: I would abuse this in Frognarchs.
[/quote]

[i]Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you from your field. (You do not use "Polymerization".)[/i]

This effectively says FuFu can't use it.

Archived