Level Limit - Area C ( effect fix )

WWECENA

i change the effect now since Level Limit - Area A make all lvl 3 or lower monsters on the field are changed to Attack Position and i feel so sorry for them looool i thought i give them chance to fight tell me what you think

924188832jpgset1jsdset2.jpg

effect: All face-up Level 3 or lower monsters on the field

can attack your opponent Life Points directly.

so plz comment thanx

well its actually like level B... since they all are switched to DEF... this is just gravity bind

you absolutely right i was actually thinking alot about my new archetype effects i forgot that this effect is like gravity bind that's my bad will at least i can attack with lvl 4 monster loool

if you guys have a effect for Level Limit - Area C what would it be ? cuz i actually can't think about a effect for a Level Limit - Area card right now lol

At first I thought it would be something to to restrict Xyz monsters from attack... like rank 4 or higher monsters are switched to DEF or something like that

lol fix'd

good idea but it's better if the effect has to do with the monster lvl not the type of the monster

Seems like otk potential card idk

i don't know i thought i just give them a fighting chance since they always gonna be in attack Position and as you know most of lvl 3 or lower monster are weak but not all of them and with the right cards and combo lvl 1 monster can be deadly looool

let's see... this would go great with Armed Samurai Ben Kei, King of the Skull Servants, Raging Flame Sprite, and some others i cant think of off the top of my head

ya it can be a good support card for lvl 3 or lower monster and as i said with the right cards those monster can be deadly i remember someone using this low lvl monster deck but i can't remember his name and it was a good deck

There are actually a lot of cards that would be able to spam this card into the ground. Meklord Emperors would probably get the most mileage from it, and any good level mod card like tragoedia would get this card limited or worse. If the effect had more balance it would be playable, but the effect now is just a bit overpowered.

Ben Kei is 4*

Raging Flame Sprite can already attack directly.

Would be good for Spirit Reaper.

how about the calculator or even relinquished there is more gren maju da eiza and of course you got fortune lady fire , light and wind wow this card is start to become op loooool

Personally, I would have made it so that the effects of Level 5 or higher monsters cannot activate. In my opinion, you were on the right tract about making it restrict Level 5s somehow.

nice idea dude but if i made this effect you know what people gonna say that this is just another skill drain loool and i want something original which

i'm having a hard time getting it i just can't think of an original effect for card that it's effect has to do with the monster lvl

No, what he's saying is, the effect doesn't limit anything, so it's shouldn't have "limit" in it's name.

Edit: I actually kind of agree with this. I also like the idea of stopping Level 5+ effects, why not try something similar to that?

what are you talking about of course it limit only lvl 3 or lower can attack directly that's a level limit so what you saying is Level "Limit" Area A & B shouldn't have "limit" in it's name loool that my friend cannot happen my card is just like those cards but with different effect as for making it stopping Level 5+ effects i like the idea too but like i said it just another skill drain ( i know that you are trying to explain what he is saying so i'm talking to him not you just to let you know lol )

Archived