Photo

Level Limit - Area C ( effect fix )

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
i change the effect now since Level Limit - Area A make all lvl 3 or lower monsters on the field are changed to Attack Position and i feel so sorry for them looool i thought i give them chance to fight tell me what you think

Posted Image

effect: All face-up Level 3 or lower monsters on the field
can attack your opponent Life Points directly.

so plz comment thanx

Toot.

Toot.

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,661 posts
well its actually like level B... since they all are switched to DEF... this is just gravity bind

FF Fan

FF Fan

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
What the dude above me said.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

well its actually like level B... since they all are switched to DEF... this is just gravity bind

you absolutely right i was actually thinking alot about my new archetype effects i forgot that this effect is like gravity bind that's my bad will at least i can attack with lvl 4 monster loool

if you guys have a effect for Level Limit - Area C what would it be ? cuz i actually can't think about a effect for a Level Limit - Area card right now lol

Toot.

Toot.

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,661 posts
At first I thought it would be something to to restrict Xyz monsters from attack... like rank 4 or higher monsters are switched to DEF or something like that

lol fix'd

Edited by ♠Toot♠, 17 January 2012 - 02:43 PM.

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

At first I thought it would be something to to restrict Xyz monsters from attack... like rank 4 or higher monsters are switched to DEF or something like that

lol fix'd

good idea but it's better if the effect has to do with the monster lvl not the type of the monster

ragnarok1945

ragnarok1945

Shadow of the Orichalcos

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,123 posts
the only real difference bween this and gravity find is that it allows lv4s to still attack, whereas Gravity Bind affects lv4s as well

you should have just said to make a lv5 or higher monster attack you have to pay some price for it or something

Posted Image
Posted Image

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
so what you think about the new effect guys ?

RAEGING DOGKING

RAEGING DOGKING

VIP Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,012 posts
Seems like otk potential card idk

Posted Image

Posted Image

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Seems like otk potential card idk

i don't know i thought i just give them a fighting chance since they always gonna be in attack Position and as you know most of lvl 3 or lower monster are weak but not all of them and with the right cards and combo lvl 1 monster can be deadly looool

krypt12

krypt12

The End Is Upon Us.

• Food
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
let's see... this would go great with Armed Samurai Ben Kei, King of the Skull Servants, Raging Flame Sprite, and some others i cant think of off the top of my head
Posted Image
[I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.]

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

let's see... this would go great with Armed Samurai Ben Kei, King of the Skull Servants, Raging Flame Sprite, and some others i cant think of off the top of my head

ya it can be a good support card for lvl 3 or lower monster and as i said with the right cards those monster can be deadly i remember someone using this low lvl monster deck but i can't remember his name and it was a good deck

dcardmaker

dcardmaker

Not a spoony bard

• Food
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
There are actually a lot of cards that would be able to spam this card into the ground. Meklord Emperors would probably get the most mileage from it, and any good level mod card like tragoedia would get this card limited or worse. If the effect had more balance it would be playable, but the effect now is just a bit overpowered.

Rivenroth

Rivenroth

It's Instinct

• Food
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Ben Kei is 4*
Raging Flame Sprite can already attack directly.

Would be good for Spirit Reaper.

Posted Image

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Ben Kei is 4*
Raging Flame Sprite can already attack directly.

Would be good for Spirit Reaper.

how about the calculator or even relinquished there is more gren maju da eiza and of course you got fortune lady fire , light and wind wow this card is start to become op loooool

ragnarok1945

ragnarok1945

Shadow of the Orichalcos

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,123 posts

so what you think about the new effect guys ?

Well that's going to be hell if Injection Fairy Lily is used

Posted Image
Posted Image

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Well that's going to be hell if Injection Fairy Lily is used

looooooooool so is it op or what ?

Kingdom Xathers

Kingdom Xathers

But of course....

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts
Personally, I would have made it so that the effects of Level 5 or higher monsters cannot activate. In my opinion, you were on the right tract about making it restrict Level 5s somehow.
3DS Friend Code: Kingdom: 0834-0587-8703
DUELING NETWORK: KingdomXathers
DIMENSION HOPPER SET
PHANTOM BEAST SET
Wolf Archetype
Masked Bravador Archetype
Orc Archetype
Halloween Archetype

KingdomHearts_90.png

How about, every person who brings up Raging Earth from now on gets a vasectomy?

Passing the Torch

WWECENA

WWECENA

• Food
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Personally, I would have made it so that the effects of Level 5 or higher monsters cannot activate. In my opinion, you were on the right tract about making it restrict Level 5s somehow.

nice idea dude but if i made this effect you know what people gonna say that this is just another skill drain loool and i want something original which
i'm having a hard time getting it i just can't think of an original effect for card that it's effect has to do with the monster lvl

d3ath79

d3ath79

• Food
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
How is it limiting?