Level Limit - Area C ( effect fix )

WWECENA

what are you talking about of course it limit only lvl 3 or lower can attack directly that's a level limit so what you saying is Level "Limit" Area A & B shouldn't have "limit" in it's name loool that my friend cannot happen my card is just like those cards but with different effect as for making it stopping Level 5+ effects i like the idea too but like i said it just another skill drain ( i know that you are trying to explain what he is saying so i'm talking to him not you just to let you know lol )

This type of this thing CAN'T do this = Limit

This type of this thing CAN do this =/= Limit

Restricting higher level monsters from their abilities is limiting.

Allowing lower level monsters to attack directly is not.

This is kind of irrelevant to the overall scheme of things though ._.

looooooooool so is it op or what ?

I know how everybody thinks it is OP'd, but personally I don't think so. Well, maybe it is a bit OP'd but it is good for the game :)

Why? Because most of the archetypes this card would support REALLY need the support. Most archetypes need at least 1 OP'd card to become playable. If I saw Relinquished/Lily/etc... again, my life would be happier :)

However, I don't like the card :( I like the effect but not the card. It should not be a Level Limit card. Level Limit cards have to do with changing position, and limiting stuff (hence Level Limit). Much more in the theme of Level Limit would be "Change all rank 4 or higher XYZ Monsters to Defense Position" or "Change all rank 3 or lower XYZ Monsters to Attack Position." or something like that. If you want to work with not battle positions/xyzs, try limiting their effects or something of the sort. This, however, is disrespecting the Level Limit Gods.

Edit: Well I did not read page 2 -.- so if this is a bit redundant, don't start running around in circles screaming.

Edit: On second thought, do.

This type of this thing CAN'T do this = Limit

This type of this thing CAN do this =/= Limit

Restricting higher level monsters from their abilities is limiting.

Allowing lower level monsters to attack directly is not.

This is kind of irrelevant to the overall scheme of things though ._.

i see what are you talking about but let me explain something to you this card series call Level Limit it's about Restricting what certain levels monsters can or cannot do so when i say lvl 3 or lower monster can attack directly and lvl 4 or higher can't that's a Level Limit

I know how everybody thinks it is OP'd, but personally I don't think so. Well, maybe it is a bit OP'd but it is good for the game :)

Why? Because most of the archetypes this card would support REALLY need the support. Most archetypes need at least 1 OP'd card to become playable. If I saw Relinquished/Lily/etc... again, my life would be happier :)

However, I don't like the card :( I like the effect but not the card. It should not be a Level Limit card. Level Limit cards have to do with changing position, and limiting stuff (hence Level Limit). Much more in the theme of Level Limit would be "Change all rank 4 or higher XYZ Monsters to Defense Position" or "Change all rank 3 or lower XYZ Monsters to Attack Position." or something like that. If you want to work with not battle positions/xyzs, try limiting their effects or something of the sort. This, however, is disrespecting the Level Limit Gods.

Edit: Well I did not read page 2 -.- so if this is a bit redundant, don't start running around in circles screaming.

Edit: On second thought, do.

why i will running around in circles screaming loool you see when i first thought about the card i want to do something original which im having a hard time doing it you said Level Limit cards have to do with changing position i want to do something different so i did the old effect was Restricting lvl 5 or higher from attack but the dude said it's just gravity bind and i agree with him and the idea of Restricting lvl 5 or higher monster from there effect it's just skill drain so i change the effect to make lvl 3 or lower attack directly it's kinda original i think and can combo with Level "Limit" Area A loool

• 10 months later...

i see what are you talking about but let me explain something to you this card series call Level Limit it's about Restricting what certain levels monsters can or cannot do so when i say lvl 3 or lower monster can attack directly and lvl 4 or higher can't that's a Level Limit

That doesn't make any sense, also the original cards of Level Limit have actual limiting effects, while your card is not limiting anything, only ALLOWING a special effect.

Archived