Photo

Anime (Dub) Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
I decided to change the title of this thread since I've been on a card making binge for the last 2 days. I've made quite a few anime English dub cards and I'd like to share them with you guys. Keep in mind that they aren't perfect, but I'm getting better at making them.

Here's a little peek at some of these cards used in the Power Of Chaos game. :)
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And for the Legendary Dragons fans..
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

They would be bigger, but I lost the originals and these are the ones I use for my Power Of Chaos game. Timaeus is a little low quality because the only shot I could get of it was off of the show, and the ones on Google were even worse.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

^^^^^OCG Destiny Board FTW!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I figured I was a little too "old school", so I thought I'd do a couple Synchro monsters.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More to come!

Posted Image

Tormented

Tormented

smear <3

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,332 posts
You made these?

They are Sexy; you could make a lot of points doing these in Shops *Hint, Hint*

tumblr_mgxc13Y3gk1qz5yzjo1_500.gif
______________________________________________________________________________________________
C A D E A U   P O U R   M O I
(ROUGHLY TRANSLATES TO GIFTS, SO CLICK EM)
I get called Serenade sometimes.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Yeah, I've been using all of my free time (a lot) making these. I'm just doing it for fun, really. I'm actually having a difficult time finding more card pictures. There's only so many Google can provide me with and most of the ones directly from the show aren't as high quality as the rest. I'm actually thinking about starting up an anime dub card shop. I'm still pretty new to the forum but I've seen how some things work, but for now I'm just doing these for me. :) Thanks, by the way.

Posted Image

Tormented

Tormented

smear <3

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,332 posts
Well I wouldn't defo buy these if you did start selling them.

tumblr_mgxc13Y3gk1qz5yzjo1_500.gif
______________________________________________________________________________________________
C A D E A U   P O U R   M O I
(ROUGHLY TRANSLATES TO GIFTS, SO CLICK EM)
I get called Serenade sometimes.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

nicktheholypet

nicktheholypet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Start a shop man
http://www.youtube.c...TheHolyPet/feed - Youtube
Scores~ 10/10 Very Awesome card(s) Excellent In All Areas
9/10 Pretty Good Just Don't Like Something
8/10 Very Good In Some Areas Worse In Others
7/10 Just Above Average
6/10 My Usual Average
5/10 Try Harder In May Areas
4/10 Has A Few (3-6) Bad Things
3/10 You Need To Do Better At All Areas
2/10 Think Of This As A D
1/10 Wickedly OP Or Just Doesn't Make Sense Please Try Harder

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
I will soon I guess. I'm still trying to get my technique down. There's a few things that I feel I can do better like the placement of the level stars and getting the pictures centered better.

Posted Image

ChibiFan7

ChibiFan7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there freaking awesome!!! hell ill say Beautiful!!!! i can say beautiful right? LOL
Posted Image
The Greatest Card EVER!!!

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Thanks! And yes.. yes you can haha

Posted Image

ChibiFan7

ChibiFan7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
what program did you use to make these masterpieces? Magic Set Editor? Photoshop?
Posted Image

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
I used Gimp. Made the templates with taking screen shots of straight on scenes of cards on the show. Then I just started looking for good card pictures. The rest is history.

Posted Image

ChibiFan7

ChibiFan7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
wow!! that is cool i need to redownload gimp. lol
Posted Image

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Yeah, I'm really getting the hang of it. I used to toy around with Photoshop, but it just isn't as user friendly for this kinda thing.

Posted Image

Garthfunkle Vii Backwards

I'm Officially SEEING RED!, right now!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts
hate to bust your buble but right click save picture as ... open with paint ... edit ...

or use the program im using that i got from this website and you too can also make great cards like these

but opening a shop is alot of hassle the people who will shop at your store will figure out bhow to make these on their own

and all your getting out this shop is points pointless points that really do nothing and are woth nothing

so pointless me mentioning this anyways ...

YAY

Nothing in the Spoiler, trust me, bra!

U can call me Ashley. But only if u r partial 2 being flayed alive n havin an angry immortal skip rope w/ ur entrails. If not. Then call me Grathfunkle!

Posted Image

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Can't really do these with paint. Getting the level stars and attributes saved as a template is impossible on paint. For one, Paint doesn't do templates, and it doesn't allow you to copy ellipses. Then changing the color of the bottom of the card to match the colors of regular/effect/ritual/fusion monsters is also impossible on Paint.

Posted Image

I'm Officially SEEING RED!, right now!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts
paint gimp same difference but you do get my point though

Nothing in the Spoiler, trust me, bra!

U can call me Ashley. But only if u r partial 2 being flayed alive n havin an angry immortal skip rope w/ ur entrails. If not. Then call me Grathfunkle!

Posted Image

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
I get the point you're trying to make, but Gimp has about 400 options that Paint doesn't. You can't do what I'm doing with Paint haha

Posted Image

ChibiFan7

ChibiFan7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
you can download magic set editor. its a good program to make cards. they have yu-gi-oh templetes. its basically the same as yu-gi-oh card maker just offline.
Posted Image

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Added the XYZ Dragon Cannon cards! Well.. most of them. I did the individual monsters, and then the XYZ fusion. I didn't do the XY or XZ ones.

Posted Image

REvan342

REvan342

Awesome Game Guy

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
You can get these images from google images
Id make A fine Admin =)

CameronBarton

CameronBarton

Cyber Style

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
You can now because I put them on here and Photobucket. So now they'll show up on Google Images.

Posted Image