The Duel Portal Program - Available Now (topic remade)

seattleite

This is the Duel Portal, a virtually no-maintenance Dueling program presented to any and all YCM members. This program is a great for testing new cards and archetypes! It helps people in RC get a better grasp on how good their cards actually are.

This is NOT an LCCG project. This was a project that was made by LCCG members to help better the experience in custom cards, mainly Realistic Cards, where most of the traffic is directed.

Cards can be "uploaded" in-game. If you want to upload your own cards, say so in this thread and what username you will go by. Cards are occasionally checked by the name they are made by, and to prevent abusing the system, we need you to mention your name. Any cards whose usernames are not found here or on the old thread will be deleted!

You may use your own cards and/or other's cards in duels. You can even upload TCG / OCG / Anime-only cards. However keep in mind that people have the power to edit their own cards. So one day you may find that one of their cards you're using has changed.

We also highly recommend using Hamachi to duel because of its user-friendly interface. Hamachi gives you another IP address to work with. It is likely that a firewall could prevent you from dueling other people, so it is very possible you need to use a program like Hamachi. We’ve also made several networks, since they tend to get full fast. Networks have the name "DuelPortal" followed by a number. The password is the same as the name. Here is an example:

Network Name: DuelPortal4

Password: DuelPortal4

Within the network you can find duelists who are online and chat with them to request a duel. Also note that sometimes firewalls can block a connection. It may be necessary for you to disable a firewall during a duel.

---------------------------------

Twaon has also made a forum in case you want to find a duel, get help, or check on updates: http://s13.invisionf...ortal/index.php

Duel Portal.zip

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Above: First, don't say a thing until you know what your talking about, the first one was placed in here to gain awareness and Icy must have said okay or something, then Icy wanted them to remake it b/c the old one is starting the NPG glitch again, a very very horrible thing to have.....And I believe this is the appropiate place for it as it deals with making custom cards, so please next time, don't be a newb about stuff....Thanks...Hence I used newb means new member and not the other mean progatory one, which is bad to anyone and everyone...

@Seattelite, Am I still on the program? B/c I haven't logged in b/c my laptop got its 5th virus awhile ago and now, I'm getting annoyed by them so much, I'm thinking of just saving money to get 50 different anti-virus and Anti-Maleware products available to me and enhance my computers firewall system.....Yea, I'll need lots of money....

But Anyhow, are my cards still there and when I get back, I can log back on, or is there a time limit and it erases your name? Just wondering...

Wrong placement move or lock or delete this please

You're a wrong placement noob, therefore you should be lock away. (pun intended)

@Above: First, don't say a thing until you know what your talking about, the first one was placed in here to gain awareness and Icy must have said okay or something, then Icy wanted them to remake it b/c the old one is starting the NPG glitch again, a very very horrible thing to have.....And I believe this is the appropiate place for it as it deals with making custom cards, so please next time, don't be a newb about stuff....Thanks...Hence I used newb means new member and not the other mean progatory one, which is bad to anyone and everyone...

@Seattelite, Am I still on the program? B/c I haven't logged in b/c my laptop got its 5th virus awhile ago and now, I'm getting annoyed by them so much, I'm thinking of just saving money to get 50 different anti-virus and Anti-Maleware products available to me and enhance my computers firewall system.....Yea, I'll need lots of money....

But Anyhow, are my cards still there and when I get back, I can log back on, or is there a time limit and it erases your name? Just wondering...

Well Icy actually urge Sea to renew the topic as i read before the thread got deleted. but also I think what we could have done before the thread gotten removed... Is the add in the list of all approved users to server as memory refresher and prevent jumping conclusions and accusations.

Well Icy actually urge Sea to renew the topic as i read before the thread got deleted. but also I think what we could have done before the thread gotten removed... Is the add in the list of all approved users to server as memory refresher and prevent jumping conclusions and accusations.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269595-the-duel-portal-program-available-now/

I never delete such threads, I only ask for them to be remade to save us from having to deal with page glitches; usually I manually insert them into the topics or PM the users as well. Also, do not speak ill of another person in this topic, especially when they are merely asking for their post to be removed. Makes you look bad you know.

http://forum.yugiohc...-available-now/

I never delete such threads, I only ask for them to be remade to save us from having to deal with page glitches; usually I manually insert them into the topics or PM the users as well. Also, do not speak ill of another person in this topic, especially when they are merely asking for their post to be removed. Makes you look bad you know.

thank you for the info, and as well for the compliment as I been looking over the pages for it, my eyesights seem rather unfocus lately

*First Post in 2 years*

Whilst I'm still on break, I'm willing to help out with any problems or new features you want done. Programming projects get me a tad excited ;)

Adobe Flashmaster yangninja! :D

You broke your 666 post count for me? I am honored! :)

I may have to contact you on one feature, thanks!

@ Skylie - yep, don't worry, once you've posted you're fine. Your cards are still there.

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

Alright, I joined duel portal, but it seems to not work for me...It keeps telling me to install a .NET Framework, which Idk what the hell that is...>_<

Do you not run Windows? It automatically would install itself if you shut down your computer and then restart it.

Otherwise, check here. http://www.microsoft.com/net/

EDIT:

Wrong placement move or lock or delete this please

stop-posting-animated.gif?1311979054

@Sea: Ah, kk, thanks....

My computer comes back to me tonight, I am verry verry happy to have it back fixed.....I'm definitely going to see if I can find the best anti-virus software out there...Norton stunk, got the virus first day I installed it, the college helped me there, Mcaffee sort of sucked, half-way through, it needed an update, updated and bam, virus attack....College Computer people helped fixed it.....Then Ran Norton and Mcaffee with Windows Defender on it, lasted until Mcaffee got mad at me for having Norton on....Mcaffee quit and virus.....Fixed by College people again....Fourth time was when I did not have anything but windows defender....Finally, this time, same thing happened, except it took over my windows defender.....Fixed by person in town....

Above was just for why I couldn't get on to my computer and login into the program....

So, Hopefully my computer will return nicely and I'll beef it up in security.....

But thanks for telling me my cards are there and stuff, it does make feel happy I can continue it...

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

@Skylie Lmao, what do you do on your pc? Try AVG its pretty boss ^^

Or Microsoft Security Essentials. I hear it's free.

Anyways, struggling to get back in the mood to make cards. I should update my Ammunition Set, otherwise I don't see much else I can do, other than crack witty snide remarks and jokes on here.

buy fusion VMWare, by using that, you installing window OS into your computer that will allow you install/run any window stuffs while running mac as well.. oh also it's very cheap program to buy as well.

Tell me more of this wizardry for when I am a Sophomore in highschool I get a free Mac.

Archived