Photo

Booster Pack - Dark Nexus 50/50 cards - Comments needed!

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

thekazu4u

thekazu4u

Official Yata Cultist

• Banned

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
    Last Visit Oct 26 2012 09:13 PM

Welcome to the Dark Nexus Booster Pack thread! Here you can find all the info on the new Booster Dark Nexus! (Complete with a Konami Products page and full 50 card spoiler) Hopefully I will be able to get some tins up as well, with reprints of some of the coolest monsters in the set, but I would need a graphic artist and due to the bad luck I have had finding one just to do the booster pack image, I don't know how long that is going to take :S

Anyways, any and all input is helpful, I will be copying more images here as well, but to view the whole booster as a list, click HERE.

ULTRAS UP!
SUPERS UP!

IMPORTANT:

DEVELOPMENT NEWS:

Dark Nexus - Product Info

New Forbidden & Limited Cards

FUll Dark Nexus Spoiler

Credits

Thanks all!

Stop Sopa. (seriously that is all I am going to say on this)
HELP ME WITH THIS
--:> http://forum.yugiohc...omments-needed/ <:--
50/50 DARK NEXUS BOOSTER PACK
TY!

ragnarok1945

ragnarok1945

Shadow of the Orichalcos

• Ragnarök
  • 50,124 posts
    Last Visit
ok good you didn't put all 50 up, be a hell of a lot to look over

your Chaos Divinity card reminds me of the opposite of Chaos Sorceror, is that where you got the idea off of?

Posted Image
Posted Image

thekazu4u

thekazu4u

Official Yata Cultist

• Topic Starter
  • Banned

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

ok good you didn't put all 50 up, be a hell of a lot to look over

your Chaos Divinity card reminds me of the opposite of Chaos Sorceror, is that where you got the idea off of?

That is what it was supposed to be. I will put the rest up once the s*** with the banlist is over. If they don't hit the Wind-UP loop after all of this I swear that would suk so bad.
HELP ME WITH THIS
TY!

Sander

Sander

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,623 posts
    Last Visit Mar 16 2019 02:29 PM
May I ask what the hell were you thinking when you made The Dark Nexus, Chaos Divinity and Chaos Alchemist?

thekazu4u

thekazu4u

Official Yata Cultist

• Topic Starter
  • Banned

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

May I ask what the hell were you thinking when you made The Dark Nexus, Chaos Divinity and Chaos Alchemist?

Feel free to ask whenever you like.
HELP ME WITH THIS
TY!

Sander

Sander

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,623 posts
    Last Visit Mar 16 2019 02:29 PM

Feel free to ask whenever you like.

Nice try at being a smartass. Seriously, why did you make Dark Nexus, Chaos Divinity and Chaos Alchemist so broken? This is the realistic card section, not Konami's broken card section. :I

thekazu4u

thekazu4u

Official Yata Cultist

• Topic Starter
  • Banned

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
Oops. I completely forgot about this thread. Last week was crazy. Anyways, I am adding the ultras/supers, and commons and rares will probably be up soon.

Nice try at being a smartass. Seriously, why did you make Dark Nexus, Chaos Divinity and Chaos Alchemist so broken? This is the realistic card section, not Konami's broken card section. :I

Dark Nexus I made in its own separate thread, and while I realize it is a powerful card (it is the name of the set), it is not too overpowered. It is basically a painful choice, for only darks, where the cards get banished instead of sent to the graveyard. That makes it bearable.

Chaos Divinity is more questionable. Note that I also made it its own thread and received basically no negative feedback there.

Chaos Alchemist is a leviar that works for any level, but for only DARKs and LIGHTs, and requires the materials to be DARK and LIGHT. Also it goes to hand, not to field. You cannot say this is any more OP'd than leviar, in fact if anything it is more balanced.

Well I guess I put rares up as well. Ill wait to upload the next half of the set (commons) until yall have had a chance w/ this first half.

Thanx!
HELP ME WITH THIS
TY!

thekazu4u

thekazu4u

Official Yata Cultist

• Topic Starter
  • Banned

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
I have updated the "Rune of Summoning Demons" card. Now it is a more powerful version of "Chaos Zone", but where you must use the effect at least once each of your turns.
HELP ME WITH THIS
TY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users