Days of the Unown [OoC Thread]

Quiksilver

[center][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-d.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-e.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-a.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-t.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-h.gif[/img]
[img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-i.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-s.gif[/img]
[img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-c.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-o.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-m.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-i.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-n.gif[/img][img]http://forum.pokefarm.com/images/smilies/201-g.gif[/img][/center]

[center]---[/center]

[center][i][b]BREAKING NEWS![/b][/i][/center]
[left][i]In what first appeared to be a ordinary meteor shower, what was really a swarm of Unown was spotted flying over Azalea Town late last night. [/i][/left]

[left][i]"It was quite fantastic, really. There had to be hundreds, perhaps even thousands of them, just flying like a flock of Pidgey. They were going so low, they almost brushed the top of the Gym!" reports one local resident.[/i][/left]

[left][i]This isn't the first time Unown have been spotted flying around, either. Reports from other regions indicate that the Unown are becoming increasingly active. Swarms like the kind seen last night have been recorded in Kanto, the Orange Islands, and even as far afield as Unova.[/i][/left]

[left][i]"This is unusual behavior for Unown." says Samuel Oak, an esteemed professor, "Moving around so much...it's completely out of character for them."[/i][/left]

[left][i]Whatever the case, it was apparently quite a sight to see. We'll keep you updated on any further Unown activity.[/i][/left]

[left][i]In other news, the number of local disappearances is still increasing, especially in the southwest portion of the Johto region. Young boys and girls about to start their Trainer journey seem to be the ones only taken, but the reasoning behind this is still unknown. The International Police are currently investigating, and according to inside reports are on the verge of a breakthrough. They thank the public of all the regions for cooperating in their investigation of this phenomena. [/i][/left]

[left][spoiler=Plot]You were just sitting at home on that night too long ago. It was nearly bedtime, but you could scarcely sleep. For tomorrow - tomorrow was the day. [i]The [/i]day. The very day that you would finally start your Pokemon journey and become a Pokemon master, just like all those times your parents told you stories about the great League Champions. They, too, had started off in a small town just like you. And tomorrow was your chance to become just like them![/left]

[left]You don't know how you managed it (maybe more than a little persuasion on the behalf of your parental unit), but you finally managed to get into bed and snooze. The last thing you remember before falling asleep is hearing a high-pitched whine, like a busted audio player or something, and perhaps wondering drowsily what it was.[/left]

[left]And then, when you woke up the next morning, the first thing you thought was: [i]Where am I?[/i][/left]

[left]For you were no longer at home, in your bed. No, you woke up in some strange stone room that had strange hieroglyphics inscribed on all four walls. You have no idea where you are or how you got there. But you are not alone - there are other boys and girls lying around the room just like you, waking up and wondering where they are. Maybe if you work together you can find out where you are and how you can get out.[/left]

[left]Only one thing is clear: Your journey has begun, but certainly not in the way that you expected it to.[/spoiler] [/left]

[left][spoiler=Rules]1. Only one character per person, please. We'll see about adding extra characters after we've advanced a ways into the plot.[/left]
[left]2. No, you aren't going to be starting out as a Pokemon Master, so please don't fill your application with your 'dream team'. In fact, everyone is going to be starting out with NO Pokemon at all, as they will come into play once we start up the IC Thread.[/left]
[left]3. This take place before the events of both the game and the anime but after all the Pokemon Professors become, well, Professors, so don't go referencing that sort of stuff. And for the love of god, don't make your character a relative to a canon character.[/left]
[left]4. Please post semi-regularly. If you are going to be absent for some reason, that's okay, just please inform me beforehand.[/left]
[left]5. I'm not going to lenient this time around. I expect quality work, so I'm going to be rather critical in my application acceptance and posts.[/left]
[left]6. Letting people post whenever they want leads to spamming, but enforcing a post order makes it too slow, so I'm going to take the middle route and say that you must wait for 2-3 people to post before posting again. This is open to change and doesn't apply when you are in a Pokemon battle with another player. This only applies to the IC Thread.[/left]
[left]7. I bet you read all this way just to see if I had a password or something. Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't.[/left]
[left]8. Oh yeah, and follow the Advanced Clause and the rest of the RP section rules. Duh.[/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler=Pokemon Info][b]Pokemon: [/b]Given how your characters were abducted the night before they started their Pokemon journey, they won't actually be starting out with a Pokemon. But, never fear! Your first Pokemon will arrive only a couple of posts in the IC thread, and chances to catch more will open up there on out. And, even better - you can choose which Pokemon you want your character to have as their first right now. It must be unevolved, have two evolutions, and must not be legendary. Also, be sure to choose carefully - your first Pokemon will be more special than you know.[/left]

[left][b]Battling: [/b]Battling in this RP will be more like the anime than the games. I'm a fan of realistic fights, so using your environment to your advantage, dodging, and all that other good stuff is allowed. Same thing goes with catching Pokemon. Just don't god-mod, be realistic in what your Pokemon can or can't do! If you start dodging everything, I might have to step in and knock some heads.[/left]

[left]Also, to prevent any sort of drama based around the battling, if you get into a Pokemon battle with another player, please PM them beforehand and work out who is going to win. Fair? I think so.[/left]

[left][b]Catching: [/b]Besides your first Pokemon, which can come from all regions, all pokemon you can therefore catch will be based on the region you are in, just like the games. You aren't going to find Generation IV Pokemon in Kanto. However, we will be hopping around the regions a bit, so I promise you'll be able to catch that certain Pokemon that you want.[/left]

[left]When you aim to catch a Pokemon, who will be randomly generated based on the region, you follow the same type of catching as in the games. You soften them up with your other Pokemon (look above in the battling section for rules on how this is different from the games) and then throw a Pokeball. For lower levels, you can RP out your own catching, but for higher levels and legendaries I will be playing as the wild Pokemon for you. (For what to catch the Pokemon with, look below in the Money & Items section.)[/left]

[left][b]Money & Items: [/b]Similar to the games, there will be a money system in this RP - but for obvious reasons it'll not take effect until later in the game. The money used is known as the Pokemon Dollar ([img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8c/Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png[/img]), and it is the currency used in all known regions of the Pokémon world. Pokémon Dollars are acquired either by defeating Pokémon Trainers in battle, or by selling Items at a Poke Mart. Items are objects which the player acquires through purchasing them at Poke Marts, or, in rarer cases, by picking them off the ground. These items are keep in Trainer's bags, and can be used in some manner. They have various uses, including healing, powering up, helping one to catch Pokemon, or to access a new area. In the RP, to obtain items like Pokeballs, you will have to go to a Poke Mart, which are found in every city. Once again: you cannot access this just yet. This entire system will be conducted later in-game, but for reference I will post the items and prices for the Poke Mart here. (Note: As we move around, new items will be added. So, before purchasing, be sure to check back here first.)[/left]

ITEMS IN STOCK:

Poke Ball - [img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8c/Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png[/img]200

Potion - [img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8c/Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png[/img]300

Parlyz Heal - [img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8c/Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png[/img]200

Antidote - [img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8c/Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png[/img]150

[left]Awakening - [img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8c/Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png[/img]350[/left]

[left]Now, for plot reasons, several things happening in the PokeWorld have not been listed here. When they have been revealed ICly, they will be updated here.[/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler=Application Code]Please remove everything posted in {these}. And if you have any questions, check out my application, which is in the "Accepted Applications" spoiler. If that doesn't resolve your problem, feel free to ask me it here, on the OoC Thread.[/left]

[left][code][center][b]Pokemon Trainer {NAME}[/b][/center] {Replace the {NAME} with your character's name. First and last name, please.}

[b]AGE:[/b] {Let's change this from 10 to something like 15 or 16, m'kay?}

[b]GENDER:[/b] {Male or Female.}

[b]LOCATION:[/b] {Of course, this refers to your location before being abducted. Please make it a canon location (like Goldenrod City).}
[/left]
[left][b]MONEY:[/b] {You start out with 0 Pokedollars, so just put that in there. This will be used primarily later on and is just here for archiving purposes. For more information, check out the "Pokemon" section above.}[/left]

[left][b]APPEARANCE:[/b]

- Body Shape: {Describe your shape here. Is it petite, muscular, regular? Are you tall or short, fat or skinny?}

- Hair Style & Color: {Its hue and how it's cut. Go crazy.}

- Eye Color: {Same as above.}

- Complexion: {Your skin tone - all the way through black to white.}

- Clothing: {Once more, self-explanatory. These are the clothes that you found yourself clothed in after being abducted. For some reasons, instead of waking up in your pajamas, you are fully clothed in your usual clothing. Describe what your character's usual clothing is.}

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] {A few words about how your character acts, thinks, does- and why.}

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] {All of your characters' history will be laid out here. This should match up to what you said in the "Age" and "Location".}

[b]POKEMON:[/b] {The first pokemon you wish for your character to have. Choose carefully. Also, be sure to check out the Pokemon spoiler for more information.}[/code][/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler=Accepted Applications][u][b]Played by Quiksilver[/b][/u][/left]
[center][b]Pokemon Trainer Leon DeLayne[/b][/center]

[b]AGE:[/b] 15

[b]GENDER:[/b] Male

[b]LOCATION:[/b] Hamlin Island, Orange Archipelago

[b]MONEY:[/b] 0 Pokedollars

[b]APPEARANCE:[/b]

- Body Shape: Short and rather scrawny, with a skinny build.

- Hair Style & Color: A dark, dirty blond that is cut relatively short, except for the bangs and the sideburns.

- Eye Color: A shade of fiery brown, interspersed by flecks of gold.

- Complexion: Rather dark from a lifetime of exposure to the sun.

- Clothing: Leon is wearing a simple white T-shirt with a light green-and-gold blazer thrown over that. Brown cargo pants, held together by a simple black belt, and simple straw sandals make up the rest of his outfit.

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Analytical, logical, and intellectual, Leon is a scientist through and through. He believes everything can be explained by science and anything that doesn't fit into his clear-cut defining throws him into a loop. He is immensely curious about everything and can't bear the thought of leaving anything in the world unexplained. He wants to figure how everything works and, moreso, how can he make it work better.

He tends to be better with Pokemon or machines than actual people. While a generally kind and sociable person, Leon just can't grasp the complexity of emotion and subtlety is completely beyond him. This makes him a rather poor judge of character as he is always believing that everyone else is as reasonable and friendly as he is, which sadly is not always the case.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Born and raised in the salty Orange Islands by a pair of retired Pokemon Trainers, Leon has spent his entire life split between frolicking on the beach with Pokemon and inside studying. He has maintained a number of interests, from the usual catching of Pokemon all the way to creating better forms of Pokeballs, and his enthusiastic parents have only encouraged it. He's split between becoming a Pokemon Trainer and a Professor, and the best solution he can come up with so far is to become both.

Though he has interacted with Pokemon well before he reached 15, it is only then that Leon became worthy to become a Pokemon Trainer. Because the Orange Islands don't host a League that is of the same caliber as the other regions, his parents decided to fly Leon into the Kanto region so he could start his journey there. The night before his flight, which occurred on the same day as his birthday, Leon fell into bed excited and ready to begin his Pokemon journey.

But when he woke up the next morning, he was no longer in the Orange Islands, and wasn't in Kanto either. Or, at least, he thought not; the strange archaic room he found himself in couldn't be matched to any of the locations Leon had studied about in his books. He had been, Leon realized, kidnapped...but how, and for what reason?

That remains to be found out...

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Solosis

[u][b]Played by BLUR[/b][/u]

[center][size=3][b]Pokemon Trainer Tyron Lotus[/b][/size][/center]

[size=3][b]AGE:[/b] 15

[b]LOCATION:[/b] Cianwood City

[b]MONEY: [/b]0 PD[/size]

[left][size=3][b]APPEARANCE:[/b]

- Body Shape: Tyron is not very big (not in terms of height but size), but he has good muscle definition (meaning he's ripped).

- Hair Style & Color: Tyron's hair style is a basic Caesars cut, meaning it hasn't been styled. He has brown hair.

- Eye Color: Hazel

- Complexion: Tyron has nice tan from living in Cianwood, so his skin tone would be a light brown (darker than peach, but not brown).

- Clothing: Plain black t-shirt, navy blue jeans, black/white sneakers (looks exactly like Nike Dunks).[/size][/left]
[left]
[size=3][b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Tyron is a really fun, energetic person. He's always cracking jokes and is very sociable. He isn't dumb, but he isn't a strategic genius either. He has an average intellect. He is a very determined guy, once he sets a goal for himself he won't stop until he achieves that goal. He has great integrity, meaning he is not just honest with his words, but with his actions. But Tyron, like any human being, has flaws. His happen to be that he is a very vengeful person, once someone does something to him he doesn't appreciate he will be out to get them. To add to this, he lets his emotions get into a majority of his decisions. He is also highly competitive, which could be good or bad.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Tyron has was born in Cianwood City and lived there all his life. Because of that, he grew up playing with the water pokemon that lived on the shore, therefore he came to love water pokemon. When he was only 8 years of age, his older sister Felicia took him on a 1 month journey around Johto to see all the different types of pokemon and just to let him see the other cities in Johto. It was because of that experience that Tyron wanted to become a pokemon trainer. By the time he was 10, his sister was 15 and she had become a pokemon trainer, so he decided that he would start his journey when he was 15 as well. Although he saw Felicia very little after that, he would always cherish the moments she came back to see her family, especially since she brought so many stories with her.

Well a month ago, Tyron turned 15. His sister came to visit just two days ago and was staying through the week so she could see her little brother start his journey and to help him with the basics of how to start his journey.

But the night before the biggest day of Tyron's life, Tyron couldn't go to sleep. When he finally managed, he heard a strange sound, but just brushed it off and went back to sleep. When Tyron woke up, he already had a smile on his face, thinking about the Totodile he was about to have, until he saw that he had no idea where he was.

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Totodile

[u][b]Played by Hydra of Gentlemanliness[/b][/u][/left]
[center][b]Pokemon Trainer Vibe Love[/b][/center]

[b]AGE:[/b] 16

[b]GENDER:[/b] Female

[b]LOCATION: [/b]Viridian City

[left][b]MONEY:[/b] 0[/left]

[i]- Body Shape:[/i] Tall, though with an average build with slightly more muscle to it than the average girl. She has a notable number of curves for her age, though they're still negligible aside from her chest in most circumstances. From behind or at a distance, given proper clothing, she can generally as a pretty slender guy in most circumstances.

[i]- Hair Style & Color:[/i] Shaggy and dark, left to grow into a mane-like shape only redeemed from being a mullet by her bangs. It reaches approximately a third of they way down her back, and has a tendency of making her appear a bit like a hippy, or rather lazy. People have noted that it's a rather masculine hair style despite being long.

-[i] Eye Color:[/i] Bright baby blue. If someone is unable to tell her gender, a direct look at her eyes generally gives it away.

- [i]Complexion:[/i] White with a healthy glow to it, but not any particularly dark tan.

- [i]Clothing:[/i] Vibe wears a black leather longcoat, a sort of combination between a biker's jacket and a detective's duster; she wears the brim turned fully up, for whichever reason. The back of the coat has a silver golbat's design imprinted on it, with the left wing touching her left shoulder.
Beneath that, she wears a black T-shirt with another silver design depicting a stylized crobat by her left side, and a sturdy pair of black jeans with a similar design (though of a zubat) woven in by the right shin. Her boots seem pretty expensive and are also made of black leather, though they seem light enough to be able to run in a pinch rather than sewed for use as bike shoes.
Love wears a number of accessories in addition to her clothing, especially including a pair of very dark-purple sunglasses she wears at almost all times, including indoors; the glasses are fairly streamlined rather than broad, and seem akin to something you'd see in a dance-club. She wears three necklaces, the first being a gold wing (possibly designed after a crobat) on a gold string, the second being a silver Dragonair biting its own tail on a black string, and the final being a glazed green leaf on a makeshift white string.

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] In most cases, people would be surprised to find that Love is a particularly mellow person, prone to sarcasm and wit over emotional responses. She takes things with a grain of salt but without much flare, prone to monologuing internally rather than actually talking to other people- when things get out of the ordinary, she is quick to adapt but quicker to make mean quips or comments internally. Very rarely will she stand up to what someone says, and indeed, she takes more of a follower position than what people would expect of her garb- she doesn't really care to do much herself, so when she's ordered to do something, she rarely thinks there's any reason [i]not [/i]to do it. She is not particularly sociable, and arguing simply takes too much energy most of the time- by being quiet, she figures she can get herself out of most trouble with little harm or foul. In general, she's surprisingly willing to have a boring life rather than one with any excitement- almost the polar opposite of what someone would expect from her clothing.
That said, Love's personality is a bit more complicated than that. When it comes to topics she can't get through with apathy, she's very willing to take charge- and indeed, she can get annoyed quickly if people try to interrupt or take control away from her when it comes to something she actually cares about. She has a pretty bad temper about people threatening her or those associated with her in any way, which is the easiest way to make her do something- she takes threats incredibly seriously, and will not allow people to insinuate she is [i]forced [/i]to do anything. Strong encouragement is fine, but trying to get Love to do something against her will is a recipe for a punch to the face.
It should be noted that Love is usually pretty quiet, but she will speak more to people she likes. Even if she spends all her time poking fun at someone or pointing out their flaws, it's generally a good sign she likes them.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Love was born while a particular social movement was taking over Viridian that prioritized individuality and uniqueness over tradition and convention, and thus was given her peculiar name; both her given name and surname were invented on the spot, and neither match any member of family she's ever had.
From a young age, Love was taught to do things in ways outside of the norm- that is, to break boundaries and approach problems in new ways. In school, she was continually reprimanded for failing to adhere to the proper school procedure- as she got older, she became renown as a delinquent. Though her parents practised a hands-off parenting style, they became rather worried about their child, especially when she seemed to grow more distant from them. They were worried she was starting up her own gang, possibly becoming involved in illicit activity. They didn't discover the truth for about a year or so, until they met up with her teachers;
Love had simply [i]stopped caring. [/i]Perhaps it was all the pressure on her to both NOT conform and also TO conform, maybe it was how she was isolated from the other students and constantly accused of things without basis, but V stopped doing any but the most required, basic work possible. She rarely spoke to anyone, and seemed to prefer sleeping over anything else. Very few things could rouse a response out of her.
Eventually, her parents ran out of ideas. They thought sending her out on a pokemon journey might open her up somehow- seeing more of the world might inspire her.
But, of course, that never happened. The next day, Love woke up in a different place entirely... and for one of the first times in her life, was surprised.

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Seedot

[u][b]Played by TotalObelisk[/b][/u]

[center][b]Pokemon Trainer Aiya Sakeru[/b][/center]

[left][b]LOCATION:[/b] Johto (Azalea Town)[/left]

- Body Shape: Small and lithe, Aiya has a very short build and appears slightly younger than she actually is due to her small height and physique.

- Hair Style & Color: Bright pink with red highlights around her fringe and back, cut short but usually very messy and all over the place with much of her fringe hanging down over her face.

- Eye Color: Deep blue

- Complexion: Slightly pale, but not enough to appear sickly with the odd freckle here and there

- Clothing: A deep red T-shirt with black trimming and a black symbol on the front, slightly off centre, of a circle with three curved triangles of varying sides coming from it. Over that Aiya wears a pale red, denim shirt, red and black elbow length gloves, a black belt done up with a gold coloured buckled and wrapped twice around her waist, black bicycle shorts and red boots.

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Aiya is incredibly shy and has very little self-confidence, as such she will often blame herself when things go wrong (even if it's not her fault) and can become incredibly paranoid. She's friendly but easily upset or scared. If she gets to know someone better she can warm up to them, and even seem somewhat overhyped at times, especially if it concerns anything she likes. She's a bit of a geek though she tends not to bring this up in public. She grew up watching a lot of cartoons and has a great love for the 'magical girl' genre. During conflict Aiya is even more shy and underconfident that always and is easily intimidated by her opponents, especially if she's never faced them before. However this can turn on its head and Aiya can become overconfident if she happens to be winning a fight, often causing her to let her guard down. This will in turn cause her to become even more underconfident than before should this result in her opponent gaining the upper hand.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] For most of her younger life Aiya’s family spent nearly all their time traveling between different regions due to her father’s job as a pokemon breeder before eventually settling in Johto when Aiya entered her teens so that she could get a proper education for preparation into becoming a trainer. Aiya often has a recurring nightmare caused by an actual incident when she was younger and lost in a forest at night, an event which still lingers in her memory despite forgetting most of the details. Due to travelling so much Aiya gained an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of pokemon and where they come from and developed a habit of noting how often a particular pokemon shows up in certain regions, kept in a very messy notebook. Despite being hesitant to begin traveling alone due to the time she got lost in a forest Aiya was still looking forward to becoming a trainer if only because it meant finding more pokemon and perhaps coming across some she’d never seen before. The day before she was due to start she went to bed with rather mixed feelings.

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Gothita[/left]

[u][b]Played by Thermatic[/b][/u]

[center][b]Pokemon Trainer[/b] [b]Hayate Miyoshi[/b][/center]

[b]AGE:[/b] 14

[b]LOCATION:[/b] Ecruteak City

- Body Shape: Average height, very slim and agile.

- Hair Style & Color: Crazy upswept hair, fairly long and spiky. Jet black hair with a large white streak in his fringe.

- Eye Color: Jaded green, unusually brighter than most green eyes.

- Complexion: Very pale, white.

- Clothing: Hayate wears a black and white headband with a purple scythe shaped emblem, a purple hooded jacket, black T-shirt, black skinny jeans and black trainers, although he likes walking around barefooted. He carries a black and white backpack with the same purple scythe symbol on his headband.

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Hayate is eager, fast and sneaky. He tries to do the right thing, but is willing to take a stealthy approach if the honourable one carries risks. He has always been quiet and never interacted with others that much. He would much rather have a few good friends than many and has always been interested in the mysterious, not specifically how pokemon work, but mainly the synergy that makes the pokemon worlds work in harmony with one another.

Hayate is quite emotional, although he rarely shows it to other people, his shy nature sometimes isolates him from others, but should a topic of interest come up, his enthusiasm is clear to see. Despite good intentions, he is a strong believer in destiny and thinks that his future is hard to alter, whether he goes down a good or bad path will therefore be for his environment to attune rather than his own selfish thoughts.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Always a quiet child, his parents always moved him around from one place to another until he finally settled in the same city the infamous Kimono dancers lived in, whose presence had been evident for as long as anyone could remember. Hayate often went to watch them as a younger child and attended their public tea ceremonies, watching there dancing with admiration - something he always liked to do in abundance. His Father, a good for nothing gambler, spent most of the family savings in Goldenrod City, the last place in which they had settled before moving to Ecruteak City. His Mother to his own knowledge, was never a pokemon trainer according to her own reasoning. However, he always suspected that she was and wondered why she didn't talk about her past more.

With an irresponsible Father and a timid Mother, neither particularly encouraged Hayate to start his own adventure, however his admiration for the Kimono Girls that lived nearby made him idolise there skill and grace. He decided that he wanted to become a pokemon trainer who could eventually even exceed the Kimono girls in strength. For himself, much to his parents distain. Aside from this, Hayate had often received the nickname or stereotype of 'Ninja-Boy' in town simply because they'd often see his shadow before realising he was present! He tends to favour pokemon that radiate his own movements and values more often than not.

The night before Hayate decided to set off on his journey, he was actually quite nervous, excited, but still very much nervous. He had never left home before and still valued his parents despite there vices, there were still virtues to match. He didn't sleep well, but for the short time he did manage to doze of, it was enough time for him to find himself somewhere completely different! He was in a room of what appeared to be stone. Hayate was alarmed and frightened, perhaps his parents decided to punish him for attempting to leave home? At least thats the only logical explanation he could muster for his situation right now...

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Gastly

[u][b]Played by Corona Ray[/b][/u]

[center][b]Pokémon Trainer Masaki Rinno[/b][/center]

[b]AGE[/b]: 15

[b]GENDER[/b]: Male

[b]LOCATION[/b]: Icirrus City (Unova)

[b]MONEY: [/b]0

-Body Shape: Slightly taller than average, and noticeably thinner than most boys his age. Has a decent amount of muscle.

-Hair Style & Color: A bright shade of blue, with a long strand going across his face. Various bangs cut at the sides.

-Eye Color: Pale orange, almost like sunset

-Complexion: White, with a hint of a healthy tan

-Clothing: Masaki wears a long-sleeved black shirt with a snow crystal pattern on the upper right and a pocket in the front. He also has a pair of dark blue pants with a white triangular pattern in front of the pockets that are held together with a red crisscrossed belt, and black boots. For accessories, Masaki has a red collar around his neck and a series of white bandages wrapped around his forearm (from where his shirt sleeve ends and downward).

[b]PERSONALITY: [/b]Being kind-hearted by nature, Masaki believes all Pokémon should be treated with the utmost care and honesty. He will also go to near-extreme lengths to protect Pokémon from harm, as demonstrated once in his past where he dove into a lake to save a Roggenrola that had been knocked into it by a Take Down attack. That isn’t to say that he’s prissy, although it certainly can seem to be so when he’s caring for Pokémon. His caring side does present a bit of a problem though, since he also loves Pokémon battles. Masaki’s slowing getting to the point of putting this aside, but only time can tell if he can really suppress his compassion.

Masaki is rather shy when first meeting people, leading his first encounters with others to be somewhat awkward especially when he makes a mistake and gets increasingly flustered. He is a good person to talk to though; as he knows when to just be silent and listen and when actual conversation is needed. He’s also the sort of person to keep getting up no matter how many times he falls; persistent to a fault, as it were.

[b]BIOGRAPHY: [/b]Masaki was actually born in Nimbasa City to loving parents, and as a result, grew to be fun-loving and rather optimistic. He went around the theme parks regularly, and often attended various Pokémon battle events that were held within the city. The latter also triggered a passion for battles, which furthered more after his father allowed him to enter small tourneys held for children to have mock battles.

After he turned 8, his parents decided to move to Icirrus City, where his mother had grown up. They stopped at many places along the way though, and Masaki got to see many different sorts of Pokémon, filling him with wonder and leading to his eventual declaration to become a Trainer in order to befriend these Pokémon. In a way, Icirrus City proved to be a good place for him, as it was connected to places where a variety of Pokémon lived; he could even find some right outside his home during nearly every season but winter.

One day, Masaki was off to the Dragonspiral Tower, which he liked to explore, if not looking around Twist Mountain. He’d been looking around for any sign of an Emolga, which had reportedly been spotted several times around the Tower during the past few days and which he wanted to see, if only for the sake of saying he saw one. Unfortunately, he ran into a Druddigon with a foul temper that day and was chased around the tower before being cornered on one of the floors. Luckily, he was saved by a Gigalith that Masaki had encountered in Twist Mountain and had somehow wandered its way over. The Gigalith and Druddigon clashed for a long while before the Gigalith triumphed, but Masaki was touched by how a Pokémon he’d barely known (except for occasional visits) had saved him from what would’ve been otherwise a very nasty end. This brought about his change in position on the subject of how to treat Pokémon, and has led his philosophy ever since.

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Deino[/spoiler]

[center][spoiler=My Character][/center]

[center][b]Pokemon Trainer[/b] [b]Hayate Miyoshi[/b][/center]

[b]AGE:[/b] 14

[b]LOCATION:[/b] Ecruteak City

- Body Shape: Average height, very slim and agile.

- Hair Style & Color: Crazy upswept hair, fairly long and spiky. Jet black hair with a large white streak in his fringe.

- Eye Color: Jaded green, unusually brighter than most green eyes.

- Complexion: Very pale, white.

- Clothing: Hayate wears a black and white headband with a purple scythe shaped emblem, a purple hooded jacket, black T-shirt, black skinny jeans and black trainers, although he likes walking around barefooted. He carries a black and white backpack with the same purple scythe symbol on his headband.

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Hayate is eager, fast and sneaky. He tries to do the right thing, but is willing to take a stealthy approach if the honourable one carries risks. He has always been quiet and never interacted with others that much. He would much rather have a few good friends than many and has always been interested in the mysterious, not specifically how pokemon work, but mainly the synergy that makes the pokemon worlds work in harmony with one another.

Hayate is quite emotional, although he rarely shows it to other people, his shy nature sometimes isolates him from others, but should a topic of interest come up, his enthusiasm is clear to see. Despite good intentions, he is a strong believer in destiny and thinks that his future is hard to alter, whether he goes down a good or bad path will therefore be for his environment to attune rather than his own selfish thoughts.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Always a quiet child, his parents always moved him around from one place to another until he finally settled in the same city the infamous Kimono dancers lived in, whose presence had been evident for as long as anyone could remember. Hayate often went to watch them as a younger child and attended their public tea ceremonies, watching there dancing with admiration - something he always liked to do in abundance. His Father, a good for nothing gambler, spent most of the family savings in Goldenrod City, the last place in which they had settled before moving to Ecruteak City. His Mother to his own knowledge, was never a pokemon trainer according to her own reasoning. However, he always suspected that she was and wondered why she didn't talk about her past more.

With an irresponsible Father and a timid Mother, neither particularly encouraged Hayate to start his own adventure, however his admiration for the Kimono Girls that lived nearby made him idolise there skill and grace. He decided that he wanted to become a pokemon trainer who could eventually even exceed the Kimono girls in strength. For himself, much to his parents distain. Aside from this, Hayate had often received the nickname or stereotype of 'Ninja-Boy' in town simply because they'd often see his shadow before realising he was present! He tends to favour pokemon that radiate his own movements and values more often than not.

The night before Hayate decided to set off on his journey, he was actually quite nervous, excited, but still very much nervous. He had never left home before and still valued his parents despite there vices, there were still virtues to match. He didn't sleep well, but for the short time he did manage to doze of, it was enough time for him to find himself somewhere completely different! He was in a room of what appeared to be stone. Hayate was alarmed and frightened, perhaps his parents decided to punish him for attempting to leave home? At least thats the only logical explanation he could muster for his situation right now...

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Gastly

[/spoiler]

[color=#008000][b]I like how very organized this RP is. I have a couple of questions.[/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]1) We'll all start out in like an Unown dungeon, right?[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]2) Does the "Wait for 2-3 people to post before you post again." rule account for both IC and OOC?[/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]Anyway, I'll have my App done soon. I gotta get some rest first.[/b][/color]

[b]Thermatic -[/b] You must correct the following before you can be accepted.

1. Please remove any reference to Japanese culture, including but not limited to anime, geisha, and ninjutsu. While heavily inspired by Japan, Pokemon takes place in a different world and therefore all the above elements must be removed. (Yes, I know there is Ninja Boys is the Pokemon games, but there is no reference to any form of Pokemon martial art anywhere, so please remove it regardless.)

2. In your biography you mention "Always a quiet child, his parents always moved him around from one place to another until he finally settled in the same city the infamous Geisha dancers live in, as had been tradition for as long as anyone could remember. Hayate often went to watch them as a younger child, absorbing there wisdoms and good morals where possible." First off, what does the latter part of that first sentence mean? Second, what are their (which you spelled as 'there', by the way) wisdom (and there is no s) and good morals? As far as I could tell, the Kimono Girls were just dancers. Please clarify.

3. Your app is littered with spelling and grammar mistakes. The main ones I spotted were random capitalization, comma mistakes, and changing up there, their, and they're. Please fix that - I'd recommend running it through a word checker.

Once you fix the above points, you will be good to go.

[b]Kakashi[/b] - here ya go...

1. That is unknown, at least right now. All you know thus far is that you've been abducted and woken up in a stone room. You'll discover where you are in the IC Thread.

2. Only the IC Thread. My mistake, I'll clarify that right away.

[center]
[size=3][b]Pokemon Trainer Tyron Lotus[/b][/size][/center]

[size=3][b]AGE:[/b] 15

[b]LOCATION:[/b] Cianwood City

[b]MONEY: [/b]0 PD[/size]

[left][size=3][b]APPEARANCE:[/b]

- Body Shape: Tyron is not very big (not in terms of height but size), but he has good muscle definition (meaning he's ripped).

- Hair Style & Color: Tyron's hair style is a basic Caesars cut, meaning it hasn't been styled. He has brown hair.

- Eye Color: Hazel

- Complexion: Tyron has a nice tan from living in Cianwood, so his skin tone would be a light brown (darker than peach, but not brown).

- Clothing: Plain black t-shirt, navy blue jeans, black/white sneakers (looks exactly like Nike Dunks).[/size][/left]
[left]
[size=3][b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Tyron is a really fun, energetic person. He's always cracking jokes and is very sociable. He isn't dumb, but he isn't a strategic genius either. He has an average intellect. He is a very determined guy, once he sets a goal for himself he won't stop until he achieves that goal. He has great integrity, meaning he is not just honest with his words, but with his actions. But Tyron, like any human being, has flaws. His happen to be that he is a very vengeful person, once someone does something to him he doesn't appreciate he will be out to get them. To add to this, he lets his emotions get into a majority of his decisions. He is also highly competitive, which could be good or bad.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Tyron has was born in Cianwood City and lived there all his life. Because of that, he grew up playing with the water pokemon that lived on the shore, therefore he came to love water pokemon. When he was only 8 years of age, his older sister Felicia took him on a 1 month journey around Johto to see all the different types of pokemon and just to let him see the other cities in Johto. It was because of that experience that Tyron wanted to become a pokemon trainer. By the time he was 10, his sister was 15 and she had become a pokemon trainer, so he decided that he would start his journey when he was 15 as well. Although he saw Felicia very little after that, he would always cherish the moments she came back to see her family, especially since she brought so many stories with her.[/size]
[/left]
[left][size=3]Well a month ago, Tyron turned 15. His sister came to visit just two days ago and was staying through the week so she could see her little brother start his journey and to help him with the basics of how to start his journey.

But the night before the biggest day of Tyron's life, Tyron couldn't go to sleep. When he finally managed, he heard a strange sound, but just brushed it off and went back to sleep. When Tyron woke up, he already had a smile on his face, thinking about the Totodile he was about to have, until he saw that he had no idea where he was.

[b]POKEMON:[/b] If it's okay to still have a Johto starter, then Totodile.[/size][/left]

[b]BLUR[/b] - A couple of things that need fixing.

1. Please flesh out your character's personality more. You'll need to add some definite flaws, right now he seems distinctively Gary Stu-ish. It will not only make your character more realistic, but more interesting and fun to RP with as well.

2. As for the clothing, I knew this would confuse people. I was trying to say that when you wake up, you'll be in your ordinary clothing instead of your pajamas. The (OoC) reasons for this are 1. I'm trying to get a better feel for what your character looks like, and 2. I'd rather not have our protagonists running around in their nightclothes. I'll be sure to clarify this right away. Please fill out that section with your character's day-to-day outfit.

3. I'd check over your spelling/grammar as well. There's a couple of capitalization errors and the like. It's nothing major, but I'd appreciate you doing your best in those terms.

After these are fixed, you will be good to go.

[b]Aesirson[/b] - Reserve accepted. You'll have until the day I post the IC Thread to post an application. The current starting time is in three days, though that is subject to change depending on how many people apply.

[quote name='BLUR' timestamp='1329791820' post='5830476']
Edited, although I didn't find much capitalization errors other than in Totodile.
[/quote]

I was mainly talking about that and Caesar's cut, both of which you corrected. The application is good now. 'Grats, you are the first one [b]accepted[/b].

[left][spoiler= Application][/left]

[center][b]Pokemon Trainer Vibe Love[/b][/center]

[b]LOCATION: [/b]Viridian City

[i]- Body Shape:[/i] Tall, though with an average build with slightly more muscle to it than the average girl. She has a notable number of curves for her age, though they're still negligible aside from her chest in most circumstances. From behind or at a distance, given proper clothing, she can generally as a pretty slender guy in most circumstances.

[i]- Hair Style & Color:[/i] Shaggy and dark, left to grow into a mane-like shape only redeemed from being a mullet by her bangs. It reaches approximately a third of they way down her back, and has a tendency of making her appear a bit like a hippy, or rather lazy. People have noted that it's a rather masculine hair style despite being long.

-[i] Eye Color:[/i] Bright baby blue. If someone is unable to tell her gender, a direct look at her eyes generally gives it away.

- [i]Complexion:[/i] White with a healthy glow to it, but not any particularly dark tan.

- [i]Clothing:[/i] Vibe wears a black leather longcoat, a sort of combination between a biker's jacket and a detective's duster; she wears the brim turned fully up, for whichever reason. The back of the coat has a silver golbat's design imprinted on it, with the left wing touching her left shoulder.
Beneath that, she wears a black T-shirt with another silver design depicting a stylized crobat by her left side, and a sturdy pair of black jeans with a similar design (though of a zubat) woven in by the right shin. Her boots seem pretty expensive and are also made of black leather, though they seem light enough to be able to run in a pinch rather than sewed for use as bike shoes.
Love wears a number of accessories in addition to her clothing, especially including a pair of very dark-purple sunglasses she wears at almost all times, including indoors; the glasses are fairly streamlined rather than broad, and seem akin to something you'd see in a dance-club. She wears three necklaces, the first being a gold wing (possibly designed after a crobat) on a gold string, the second being a silver Dragonair biting its own tail on a black string, and the final being a glazed green leaf on a makeshift white string.

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] In most cases, people would be surprised to find that Love is a particularly mellow person, prone to sarcasm and wit over emotional responses. She takes things with a grain of salt but without much flare, prone to monologuing internally rather than actually talking to other people- when things get out of the ordinary, she is quick to adapt but quicker to make mean quips or comments internally. Very rarely will she stand up to what someone says, and indeed, she takes more of a follower position than what people would expect of her garb- she doesn't really care to do much herself, so when she's ordered to do something, she rarely thinks there's any reason [i]not [/i]to do it. She is not particularly sociable, and arguing simply takes too much energy most of the time- by being quiet, she figures she can get herself out of most trouble with little harm or foul. In general, she's surprisingly willing to have a boring life rather than one with any excitement- almost the polar opposite of what someone would expect from her clothing.
That said, Love's personality is a bit more complicated than that. When it comes to topics she can't get through with apathy, she's very willing to take charge- and indeed, she can get annoyed quickly if people try to interrupt or take control away from her when it comes to something she actually cares about. She has a pretty bad temper about people threatening her or those associated with her in any way, which is the easiest way to make her do something- she takes threats incredibly seriously, and will not allow people to insinuate she is [i]forced [/i]to do anything. Strong encouragement is fine, but trying to get Love to do something against her will is a recipe for a punch to the face.
It should be noted that Love is usually pretty quiet, but she will speak more to people she likes. Even if she spends all her time poking fun at someone or pointing out their flaws, it's generally a good sign she likes them.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Love was born while a particular social movement was taking over Viridian that prioritized individuality and uniqueness over tradition and convention, and thus was given her peculiar name; both her given name and surname were invented on the spot, and neither match any member of family she's ever had.
From a young age, Love was taught to do things in ways outside of the norm- that is, to break boundaries and approach problems in new ways. In school, she was continually reprimanded for failing to adhere to the proper school procedure- as she got older, she became renown as a delinquent. Though her parents practised a hands-off parenting style, they became rather worried about their child, especially when she seemed to grow more distant from them. They were worried she was starting up her own gang, possibly becoming involved in illicit activity. They didn't discover the truth for about a year or so, until they met up with her teachers;
Love had simply [i]stopped caring. [/i]Perhaps it was all the pressure on her to both NOT conform and also TO conform, maybe it was how she was isolated from the other students and constantly accused of things without basis, but V stopped doing any but the most required, basic work possible. She rarely spoke to anyone, and seemed to prefer sleeping over anything else. Very few things could rouse a response out of her.
Eventually, her parents ran out of ideas. They thought sending her out on a pokemon journey might open her up somehow- seeing more of the world might inspire her.
But, of course, that never happened. The next day, Love woke up in a different place entirely... and for one of the first times in her life, was surprised.

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Seedot

[/spoiler]

[center][b]Pokemon Trainer Aiya Sakeru[/b][/center]

[left][b]LOCATION:[/b] Johto (Azalea Town)[/left]

- Body Shape: Small and lithe, Aiya has a very short build and appears slightly younger than she actually is due to her small height and physique.

- Hair Style & Color: Bright pink with red highlights around her fringe and back, cut short but usually very messy and all over the place with much of her fringe hanging down over her face.

- Eye Color: Deep blue

- Complexion: Slightly pale, but not enough to appear sickly with the odd freckle here and there

- Clothing: A deep red T-shirt with black trimming and a black symbol on the front, slightly off centre, of a circle with three curved triangles of varying sides coming from it. Over that Aiya wears a pale red, denim shirt, red and black elbow length gloves, a black belt done up with a gold coloured buckled and wrapped twice around her waist, black bicycle shorts and red boots.

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Aiya is incredibly shy and has very little self-confidence, as such she will often blame herself when things go wrong (even if it's not her fault) and can become incredibly paranoid. She's friendly but easily upset or scared. If she gets to know someone better she can warm up to them, and even seem somewhat overhyped at times, especially if it concerns anything she likes. She's a bit of a geek though she tends not to bring this up in public. She grew up watching a lot of cartoons and has a great love for the 'magical girl' genre. During conflict Aiya is even more shy and underconfident that always and is easily intimidated by her opponents, especially if she's never faced them before. However this can turn on its head and Aiya can become overconfident if she happens to be winning a fight, often causing her to let her guard down. This will in turncause her to become even more underconfident than before should this result in her opponent gaining the upper hand.

[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] For most of her younger life Aiya’s family spent nearly all their time traveling between different regions due to her father’s job as a pokemon breeder before eventually settling in Johto when Aiya entered her teens so that she could get a proper education for preparation into becoming a trainer. Aiya often has a recurring nightmare caused by an actual incident when she was younger and lost in a forest at night, an event which still lingers in her memory despite forgetting most of the details. Due to travelling so much Aiya gained an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of pokemon and where they come from and developed a habit of noting how often a particular pokemon shows up in certain regions, kept in a very messy notebook. Despite being hesitant to begin traveling alone due to the time she got lost in a forest Aiya was still looking forward to becoming a trainer if only because it meant finding more pokemon and perhaps coming across some she’d never seen before. The day before she was due to start she went to bed with rather mixed feelings.

[b]POKEMON:[/b] Gothita[/left]

[b]Hydra of Gentlemanliness[/b] - One of the better apps I've seen (though that is no way insulting the previous apps - I might be critical, but everyone here has been doing a great job thus far) and I can find no outstanding faults within it. Good job. [b]Accepted[/b].

[b]Corona Ray[/b] - Sure can. Just like with Aesirson, you have two days to post your application.

[b]TotalObelisk[/b] - There is just one main thing I need you to fix...

- Just like with Thermatic, I need you to edit out any mention to "real world" things. This mainly applies to the part where you talked about "Caucasian, with a slight lean towards Asian". Races in the Pokemon World is a topic the developers don't really explore, for obvious reasons, so if you could change that around I'd appreciate it. Also, the part about RPGs and magical girls - nix them as well. I'm fine with Aiya being a bit of a geek (in fact, it adds interest to the character) but keep it vague, alright?

After you fix that one minor detail, you're good to go.

[quote name='Quiksilver' timestamp='1329875032' post='5832508']
[b]TotalObelisk[/b] - There is just one main thing I need you to fix...

- Just like with Thermatic, I need you to edit out any mention to "real world" things. This mainly applies to the part where you talked about "Caucasian, with a slight lean towards Asian". Races in the Pokemon World is a topic the developers don't really explore, for obvious reasons, so if you could change that around I'd appreciate it. Also, the part about RPGs and magical girls - nix them as well. I'm fine with Aiya being a bit of a geek (in fact, it adds interest to the character) but keep it vague, alright?

After you fix that one minor detail, you're good to go.
[/quote]

Okay, fair enough...

Changes made

Alright, let's do this

[center][b]Pokemon Trainer Olivia Redwood[/b][/center]

[b]LOCATION: [/b]Mossdeep City
[b]MONEY:[/b] Zip, Zero, Nada
[i]- Body Shape:[/i] Despite being visibly overweight, or perhaps slightly obese according to certain prospectives, Olivia still manages a beautiful body shape overall. Her breasts are even quite large for a [i]woman[/i], never mind a girl her age, and her buttocks, although admittedly oversized, don't make her topple over that "chest to rear end ratio" that men usually look for in women. Olivia stands at 5' 10", and weighs approximately 175lbs, but considering how much she eats, the latter's subject to change.
[i]- Hair Style & Color:[/i] No fancy hairstyle, just pure, unaltered long hair that runs down the length of her back. Technically, Olivia's hair is blonde, but the colour of it is so pale that it can be confused as a blinding white.
[i]- Eye Color:[/i] Chocolate Brown
[i]- Complexion:[/i] Tanned all over the body... for the most part.
[i]- Clothing:[/i] A buttoned black T-shirt followed by dark blue women's jeans. The jeans have been cut so that they only reach down below the knees, and the T-shirt has the vast majority of the buttons done up. However, thanks to the combination of her large breasts and the T-shirt itself being too small, Olivia is unable to do up the two top-most buttons, hence the cleavage presented.
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] [i]Most[/i] women celebrate when they lose a jean size, but Olivia, on the other hand, dreads every second of it, and will be sent into a state of panic. She'll then immediately rush to the nearest food source and wolf down whatever she can get her hands on. Olivia deeply fears that one day she'll be anorexic... which is actually close to impossible, especially considering her eating habits. For that reason, she feels much more comfortable the way she is, girth and all. However, Olivia despises comments about her weight. Even if one offers but a mere friendly suggestion, Olivia will still be unamused that said person even opened their mouth and allowed words of the subject to come out of it, and more [i]spiteful [/i]comments only make her volatile towards said person. That aside, Olivia is normally a kind and respectful person, and can even be quite [i]helpful[/i] at times.
[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Olivia has [i]always[/i] had a problem with people commenting on and teasing her about her weight. However, she ended up doing the completely wrong thing about it... slapping the people responsible right in the cheek. She did get told off for that, and doesn't do to it [i]quite[/i] as often as she once used to, but has always had a thing [i]against[/i] the mentioning of her "weight issues", or even the mentioning that she even [i]had[/i] such things. Olivia has her fear of anorexia from her best friend, who had been suffering from it from a while and eventually lost her life. Since then, she's been paranoid about any [i]form[/i] of weight loss, which she's also had problems being teased about. In fact, that's the whole reason why Olivia's been most of her time with Pokemon instead, so she could get [i]away[/i] from all those people problems. It's also why she was wanting to become a Pokemon Trainer for such a long time.
[b]POKEMON:[/b] Beldum

WIP at the moment. Personality and biography will be worked upon tomorrow.

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1329927427' post='5833818']
After thinking it over for a bit, I had a change of heart. Could I change my reserved Pokemon to Deino?
[/quote]

You sure can, just know (and Stalfos, too) that just because your Pokemon is a pseudo-legendary chain that doesn't mean you'll be getting advantages over everyone else.

I know you probably weren't thinking that way, I just need to make that a warning.

[quote name='Quiksilver' timestamp='1329931135' post='5833892']
You sure can, just know (and Stalfos, too) that just because your Pokemon is a pseudo-legendary chain that doesn't mean you'll be getting advantages over everyone else.
[/quote]

Course not. Beldum only [i]knows[/i] Take Down after all... unless of course tutors are involved <_<

So anyway, about evolutions: Do we have a specific order or do we just evolve whenever or what's the story on that?

Archived