Reasons I'm not too keen on B/W:
1. They got rid of the battle frontier (I mean, really!?)
2. Emboar is a cheap rip-off of Blaziken, and Serperior is a wannabe Sceptile
3. You have to actually catch Eevee
4. If you get pokemon from previous gens over to Black or White and then trade them via. C-Gear to the other version, the Gym Leaders are so easy to crush (not defeat, crush)
5. N is a weak-minded, pathetic version of Silver.
Oh oh oh, my turn!
1. Black said what I was going to.
2. How the f*** does a pig rip off a chicken? And a snake rip-off a gecko? They're just like any other pokemon, taken from things in real life and given modifications to make them seem cool and different.
3. Er, so? Nothing wrong with a pokemon being found in the f***ing wild, like how you're meant
to catch them.
4. You can literally do that in ANY Pokemon game.
5. So by having a different personality he's inherently worse? From what I checked, him, Cheren and Bel pretty much gave your 3 rivals all the personalities they really could without the animal cruelty thrown in. Silver isn't even comparable.