Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Copy Knight

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Madolche
  • 13,221 posts
    Last Visit May 15 2018 10:19 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom
This effect confuses the hell out of me. Where is the Monster Summoned from? The hand? Activated as a Trap? Whatever it is I like the synergy ideas with Maruading Captain.

Posted Image

When a Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the field: Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster Card with the same name and Level as the Normal Summoned monster (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is still treated as a Trap Card.)

Posted Image

·Toot

·Toot

Why Do I Look Up To You?

• Senior Members
  • 7,238 posts
    Last Visit Jul 06 2017 06:45 AM
Hm... I've never been in a situation to ask this... Can you overlay trap monsters?
inb4dumbobivousquestion

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Crystal Cluster

• Senior Members
  • 7,237 posts
    Last Visit Jul 23 2017 03:48 PM
It's a Trap Monster, so you would lay it down, next turn comes around, you Summon something, activate this, and then go from there.

With that being said, the card is bad. I would like to insert my Toilet Paper Demotivational here, but I think I'll get warned if I do so.

Hm... I've never been in a situation to ask this... Can you overlay trap monsters?

Yes, because Trap Card monsters are still treated as Effect Monsters while on the field (after they've been activated).

tumblr_mqall3i5of1sqx7ixo1_500.gif

The Madman With 60 Cards

The Madman With 60 Cards

Monster Mash will top Worlds

• Senior Members
  • 9,349 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:King Crouton
Summon a HERO, flip this, Miracle into Shining.

a mercenary for justice who's above the law

a shadow man on deadly ground who's out for a kill

a dangerous man, born to raise hell, driven to kill

the perfect weapon, the final option

butterball seagal

For Magic Set Editor users

This individual has extended art custom templates with Link and Pendulums

RadForce
Monster Mash
Toybots
Rocks
Burn

My blog.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Legendary Member

• Members
  • 13,560 posts
    Last Visit Jul 25 2017 08:09 AM
Traps have to be set to be activated unless otherwise stated on a card effect. Not really hard to figure out. No offense.

Card was a good idea but is slow. I'd rather have those Spell monsters or whatever.

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts
    Last Visit May 15 2018 10:19 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom
I know it's not that great but I noticed the fact it's Special Summoned as a Normal monster. So it can benefit if you are running a Normal or Gemini Deck.

Traps have to be set to be activated unless otherwise stated on a card effect. Not really hard to figure out. No offense.

Card was a good idea but is slow. I'd rather have those Spell monsters or whatever.

I still have a lot to learn mate so no offense taken :)

Posted Image

Tsumugi Shirogane

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer

• Moderators
  • 47,391 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

Xyz Plant... @[email protected]

OT: Warrior only is rather stupid, but the fact it becmoes a Normal Monster is interesting.

You are an insane person and very creative.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Legendary Member

• Members
  • 13,560 posts
    Last Visit Jul 25 2017 08:09 AM
The problem is most Vanilla support effects the hand or Graveyard, so this doesn't really benefit that much.

EmpoleMew

EmpoleMew

バリアンの世界のために

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
    Last Visit Sep 16 2013 11:45 AM
Kinda wish it was generic and/or worked on Special Summons. It'd make making rank 1s easier.
I'm a Touhou and I play the Pokeymans. Sometimes I do stuff. Massively dig animus and mangos.

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • 21,799 posts
    Last Visit Mar 26 2018 05:00 PM
You can use Trap Monsters as Xyz Material because they're physical cards and therefore can be stacked.

It's meh, though.
Wiping out 500,000 LP on my second turn: Priceless.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Hall of Fame
Posted Image

In a perfect world we'd have 12 evilfusion's and the rest of us could retire.

CommanderVolt

CommanderVolt

The Strange Fruits

• Sage's Bond
  • 3,018 posts
    Last Visit Nov 12 2016 05:33 AM
  • Spouse:Dragon Sage
I need to find a situation in a fic where im using the anime effect of Heroic Challenger Spartas and summon 3 of them and use 2 of these for the hell of it.

White Elephants gift....? :s

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users