• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Kawaii Eeveelution 'J-Max'

2008 was a good time... :(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
This effect confuses the hell out of me. Where is the Monster Summoned from? The hand? Activated as a Trap? Whatever it is I like the synergy ideas with Maruading Captain.

Posted Image

When a Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the field: Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster Card with the same name and Level as the Normal Summoned monster (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is still treated as a Trap Card.)

JSPAMAXSIG.png

Toot.

Toot.

Lukewarm

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,620 posts
Hm... I've never been in a situation to ask this... Can you overlay trap monsters?
inb4dumbobivousquestion

M・HERO Vaparin

M・HERO Vaparin

It's a fad.

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,924 posts
It's a Trap Monster, so you would lay it down, next turn comes around, you Summon something, activate this, and then go from there.

With that being said, the card is bad. I would like to insert my Toilet Paper Demotivational here, but I think I'll get warned if I do so.

Hm... I've never been in a situation to ask this... Can you overlay trap monsters?

Yes, because Trap Card monsters are still treated as Effect Monsters while on the field (after they've been activated).

Alice-sama has taken my heart.

TzpjaR3.gif

ƂPOʞIUƂ ƜɐXIƜSN

ƂPOʞIUƂ ƜɐXIƜSN

ƂUIʞ ɹOIɹɹɐʍ ʇUƎIƆUɐ Ǝɥʇ

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,258 posts
Summon a HERO, flip this, Miracle into Shining.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Legendary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,560 posts
Traps have to be set to be activated unless otherwise stated on a card effect. Not really hard to figure out. No offense.

Card was a good idea but is slow. I'd rather have those Spell monsters or whatever.

2008 was a good time... :(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
I know it's not that great but I noticed the fact it's Special Summoned as a Normal monster. So it can benefit if you are running a Normal or Gemini Deck.

Traps have to be set to be activated unless otherwise stated on a card effect. Not really hard to figure out. No offense.

Card was a good idea but is slow. I'd rather have those Spell monsters or whatever.

I still have a lot to learn mate so no offense taken :)

JSPAMAXSIG.png

Black

Black

Don't lose your way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,561 posts

Xyz Plant... @_@

OT: Warrior only is rather stupid, but the fact it becmoes a Normal Monster is interesting.

Shiny

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Legendary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,560 posts
The problem is most Vanilla support effects the hand or Graveyard, so this doesn't really benefit that much.

EmpoleMew

EmpoleMew

バリアンの世界のために

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
Kinda wish it was generic and/or worked on Special Summons. It'd make making rank 1s easier.
I'm a Touhou and I play the Pokeymans. Sometimes I do stuff. Massively dig animus and mangos.

evilfusion

evilfusion

Master of Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon

• Super Moderators
  • 18,427 posts
You can use Trap Monsters as Xyz Material because they're physical cards and therefore can be stacked.

It's meh, though.

Wiping out 500,000 LP on my second turn: Priceless.

Epic
Best Ragequit
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Hall of Fame
1zn9x09.jpg

In a perfect world we'd have 12 evilfusion's and the rest of us could retire.

Fierte

Fierte

~Equilibrium~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
I need to find a situation in a fic where im using the anime effect of Heroic Challenger Spartas and summon 3 of them and use 2 of these for the hell of it.

White Elephants gift....? :s
User Names

Gaming Accounts
Signatures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users