My Hieratic Deck

Why are you even playing the goddamn Hieratic Trap? It's so bad.

You want to be playing Lightpulsar this format by the way. If only because Torrential Tribute is a card and it allows you to get back your advantage if your opponent TTs.

Oh and take out Dimensional Fissure for 3rd Fiendish Chain and 2 CyDra.

You also need to be playing a 3rd REDRUM, so take out a Nepthys.

[quote name='evilkokonoe' timestamp='1332318260' post='5881838'] Why are you even playing the goddamn Hieratic Trap? It's so bad.
[b]Mostly just for something to do with Atum when I'm through with him. Though you're right, I do have better options.[/b]

You want to be playing Lightpulsar this format by the way. If only because Torrential Tribute is a card and it allows you to get back your advantage if your opponent TTs.
[b]Might be tough with only 6 Dark targets, but I can tech one.[/b]

Oh and take out Dimensional Fissure for 3rd Fiendish Chain and 2 CyDra. You also need to be playing a 3rd REDRUM, so take out a Nepthys.
[b]I opted for removing one of my Eset instead. Mostly because the cards in my Deck aren't hard to get at, and Tefnuit is usually just as easy to get. I'll make the other switches.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='ɢαlαхy' timestamp='1332353786' post='5882316'] How come you're running Parrot Dragon instead of Wattmeter Dragon? [/quote]

Fun tech. It lets me get at my Level 5 Xyz easier and can be summoned while I control Koa'ki Meiru Drago. Though I thought I dropped Luster Dragon 2, not Wattmeter. Need to fix that. Alternatively, I could use Curse of Dragon instead of Parrot Dragon for another DARK monster and lol Yugi card, but I think I'll stick to my Parrot.

Anyway, swapping Luster for Wattmeter.

Archived