• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SushiTheLegend

SushiTheLegend

Duel Spirit: Suigintou

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,915 posts
Hey everyone, first post in FOREVER. Well yesterday morning I got to thinking I wanted to make my own custom Vanguard cards, but of course I couldn't find any templates...so. What did I do? I went ahead and started working on my own template for a few hours. Today I started to do an actual card though of Stardust Dragon however it isn't finished as I'm still deciding what to make it's card effect/counter blast and such forth so input on that would be good too. Bare in mind, the text isn't completely perfect and I want to work on that but oh well. Without much more to say, here is the card so far.

Posted Image Posted Image

To your left is my Stardust Dragon card, to your right is an original Vanguard card of Blaster Blade.

✖ [Currently Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic] ✖

Posted Image

✖ [A True JackxCarly & YuseixAki Fan For Life] ✖
✖ [Currently Listening To Too Many Songs] ✖

Opa-Ayumu

Opa-Ayumu

Oh...I'm a zombie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
S-sugoi! I might say this is the most accurate CFV template I've seen yet. Yet, the fonts on Blaster B. aren't italic and in the name they are bold, I presume
Posted Image
B*tch I'm flawless.

SushiTheLegend

SushiTheLegend

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,915 posts
Well the name is actually bolded italic, I just can't figure out what font the Vanguard cards use. Though now that I compare them together, the Shield # should be white rather than yellow like the Power #. And there's a few other things that I need to adjust too. It took me what...3-4 hours to make my template, cutting through stuff, grade icons, shield area, bottom area (trigger one too but that was today rather than yesterday), and triggers (was also done today).

Posted Image

Tormented

Tormented

qt

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts
I've never seen a Vanguard card other than the one posted, by my god, does that look clean, Obviously if you were to advance would you make the template so that you can change the power and such?

Still really nice.

giphy.gif
______________________________________________________________________________________________
C A D E A U   P O U R   M O I
(ROUGHLY TRANSLATES TO GIFTS, SO CLICK EM)
I get called Serenade sometimes.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ AMENO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

SushiTheLegend

SushiTheLegend

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,915 posts
Well technically the template exists, just in PSD form. But yeah probably if I could get the text right.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users