Reborn Kingdom (Rise of the Ancient Kingdoms)

Thranduil

Alright this is the Finished set of new cards I have just created. They are open to edits but I will not be making anymore for this set.

RISE OF THE ANCIENT KINGDOMS

CantabrianCircle-1.jpg

Activate only when you control a face up "Persian Camel Archer" or "Babylonian Archer". This card counts as a "Reborn Kingdom" card. Select and activate one of the following effects.

* For each face up "Babylonian Archer" or "Persian Camel Archer" you control your opponent takes 800 points of damage.
* Choose one face up monster your opponent controls. For each face up "Babylonian Archer" or "Persian Camel Archer" you control reduce the selected monsters attack by 800 points. If the monster reaches 0 by this effect destroy the monster.
Skip your draw phase the turn after you use this card.

Chokepoint.jpg

Activate this card during either players Main phase 1. You opponent selects one monster you control and one monster they control. Your opponents monster gains 1000 ATK until the end of the battle phase. Your monster looses 1000 ATK until the end of the battle phase. Only those monsters can battle this turn. Destroy both monsters at the end of the battle phase. Neither player takes any damage this turn. This card counts as a "Reborn Kingdom" card.

Encirclement.jpg

HammerandAnvil.jpg

LightofAhuraMazda.jpg

MassingofForces.jpg

Activate this card when "Reborn Kingdom -Cyrus the Great" would be destroyed (except by battle). Negate the card and destroy it. Then both players special summon as many monsters from their graveyards as possible. For the next two turns neither player takes any battle damage or effect damage. At the end of the second turn destroy all monsters on both players sides of the field. Then both players special summon one monster from their hands. This card counts as a "Reborn Kingdom" card.

RasetheBanners.jpg

This card counts as a "Reborn Kingdom" card. When this card is actiaved search your deck for a "Hittie Chariot", "Chariot of Ur", or "Persian Cataphract" and put it into play on your opponents side of the field. The monster's effect is negated and it looses 1000 ATK and DEF. If this monster battles with another "Reborn Kingdom" monster destroy it before damage calculation. During your next main phase you can special summon the monster to your side of the field that was destroyed by this effect.

RebornKingdom-Babylon.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field: each time a "Reborn Kingdom" card is sucessfully played place one counter on this card. Once per turn you can remove all counters from this card to activate one of the following effects

* 1-3 Return one "Reborn Kingdom" card from your graveyard to your deck then shuffle.
* 4-6 Add one "Reborn Kingdom" card from your deck to your hand
* 7 or more special summon up to 2 "Reborn Kingdom" monsters from your hand.

RebornKingdom-BabylonianArchers.jpg

RebornKingdom-ChariotofUr.jpg

RebornKingdom-Cuneiform.jpg

RebornKingdom-CyrustheGreat.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned with the card "Reborn Kingdom -Persepolis". This card gains the combined total attack of all "Reborn Kingdom" monsters currently in the grave. During the battle phase this card also gains the combined total attack of all other monsters you control.

RebornKingdom-Gilgamesh.jpg

When this card is summoned you may search your deck for one field spell and put it into play. For each "Reborn Kingdom -Priestess" on your side of the field you may choose one "Reborn Kingdom" monster from your deck (except Reborn Kingdom -Nebuchadnezzar II or Reborn Kingdom -Hammurabi) and add it to your hand. This effect can only be used once per turn.

RebornKingdom-Hammurabi.jpg

This card can only be special summoned by the effect of "Reborn Kingdom- Nebuchadnezzar II". When this card is special summoned search your deck for "Babylon" and put it into play. This card gains 1000 attack for each "Reborn Kingdom" monster on the field. If "The Code of Laws" is in play on your side of the field then this card gains an extra 2000 ATK. 

RebornKingdom-Hattusa.jpg

RebornKingdom-HattusiliIII.jpg

If you control a "Reborn Kingdom -Hattusa": once per turn during your main phase 1 you can discard one card in your hand in order to special summon one "Reborn Kingdom" monster (except Reborn Kingdom -Nebuchadnezzar II or Reborn Kingdom -Hammurabi) from your graveyard. The turn you activate this effect you cannot normal summon.

RebornKingdom-HittiteChariot.jpg

This card cannot be special summoned except from the graveyard. This card can only be special summoned from the graveyard by the effect of "Reborn Kingdom -Hattusili III". When this card is special summoned decrease the attack of all monsters your opponent controls by 1000 until the end of the battle phase. At the of the battle phase after this card is special summoned decrease this cards attack by 500. If this card was summoned from the grave return it to the grave at the end of the turn it was summoned.

RebornKingdom-HittiteWarriors.jpg

If "Reborn Kingdom -Hattusas" is face up on your side of the field: when this card is summoned choose one of the following effects

*Select one monster card in your graveyard and place it on the bottom of your deck
*Add the card from the bottom of your Deck to your hand

RebornKingdom-NebuchadnezzarII.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 2 "Reborn Kingdom" monsters while "Reborn Kingdom -Babylon" is on the field. This card is unaffected by traps. This card gains 500 ATK for each "Reborn Kingdom" monster in your grave yard during the battle phase only. During each of your end phases destroy one card on your side of the field (this is not optional). If this card is destroyed by its own effect special summon one "Reborn Kingdom- Hammurabi" from your deck.

RebornKingdom-Persepolis.jpg

You may only activate this card by tributing a face up "Reborn Kingdom -Hammurabi" or "Reborn Kingdom -Gilgamesh". When this card is activated return one card from your side of the field and your hand to your deck and shuffle. Then special summon one "Reborn Kingdom -Cyrus the Great" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. As long as this card remains face up on the field you take no battle damage. As long as this card remains face up on the field "Reborn Kingdom -Cyrus the Great" cannot be removed or destroyed except by battle.

RebornKingdom-PersianCamelArchers.jpg

Once per turn during your main phase 1 you can return one monster on your opponents side of the field to their hand. The turn that this effect is used this monster cannot attack. Once per turn during your main phase 2 you can return this card from your side of the field to your hand to draw one card from the top of your deck. If you use this effect discard this card at the end of your turn.

RebornKingdom-PersianCataphract.jpg

When this card is summoned you can search your deck for another "Reborn Kingdom -Persian Cataphract" and add it to your hand. For each face up "Reborn Kingdom -Persian Cataphract" on your side of the field this card gains 300 ATK and DEF.

RebornKingdom-PersianImmortal.jpg

If you control another "Reborn Kingdom -Persian Immortal" your opponent must pay 1000 life points to conduct their battle phase. If paying 1000 life points would bring them equal to or less than this monsters attack they cannot conduct their battle phase.

RebornKingdom-Priestess.jpg

RebornKingdom-Ur.jpg

TheCodeofLaws.jpg

TheTabletofDestiny.jpg

This card is treated as a "Reborn Kingdom" card. This card can only be activated while you control a "Reborn Kingdom -Gilgamesh". Choose one of the following effects and activate it.

* Look at the top 6 cards of your deck place one on the top of your deck and shuffle the rest back into your deck.
* Look at the top two card of your opponents deck, place one of them on the bottom of the deck. Your opponent cannot see either of the two cards

TheWallsofBabylon.jpg

WisdomofAhuraMazda.jpg

ZigguratofIshtar.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i give them a 6.5 out of 10

the OCG is a little off and the images don't look like a picture from a movie or something like that. the images are too realistic

.......hmm I understand, and yes the OCG is a little off however it was my intention to make them seem more realistic. But thank you for your feed back.

9.5/10 I really like the Artwork in these cards! For some strange reason though when I think of your cards "Gravekeeper" pops into my head XD, I like the effects of these cards as well... Good job :P ^_^

Thanks, that is not surprising though. Gravekeepers was based off of Ancient Egyptian "stuff". This is similar in that it is based off of Ancient Middle Eastern "stuff". Anyways, thanks for such a great score and the feed back.

Thanks, that is not surprising though. Gravekeepers was based off of Ancient Egyptian "stuff". This is similar in that it is based off of Ancient Middle Eastern "stuff". Anyways, thanks for such a great score and the feed back.

Man, you're absolutely welcome! I could possibly see myself using these cards in real life! Though the difference between your cards and Gravekeepers is that your cards are Warriors and the Gravekeeper cards are Spellcasters!

Man, you're absolutely welcome! I could possibly see myself using these cards in real life! Though the difference between your cards and Gravekeepers is that your cards are Warriors and the Gravekeeper cards are Spellcasters!

Well you can, give me some time to Upload them to Duel Portal and then you can use them. If you would like the link for DP here it is ---> http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/279701-duel-portal-program-online-available/

• 2 months later...

I am not sure really, but my belief would be that you posted too many cards at once, and didn't put it inside a [spoiler] box. But that is just a guess.

that is seriously not cool... i tried to do this and got locked... can anyone tell me why? i posted a 43 card list i belive, a full Divine deck, and immediately got locked

• 5 weeks later...

Archived