-Tapped Out- ~ A Magic: The Gathering Club

[img]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i400/xmlax/Jace__the_mind_sculptor_by_NoOne00.png[/img]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/var9h.jpg[/img]
[size=2]^Logo made by Rai![/size]

Welcome to Tapped Out, a YCM Magic: The Gathering club. Here you can discuss cards, decks, flavor/backstory, the format, card sets, and anything you can think of pertaining to MtG!Tapped Out aims to produce and maintain a welcoming and enriching environment where new players can become better, veterans can hone their skills, and everyone can have a great time!

[spoiler='Rules - Please Read]
-Follow all the rules of YCM and C&O, or course.
-Please try to stay on topic, and don't spam.
-Respect other members. Don't hate on someone if they're not the best at MtG or for any other reason, try to help them and improve their knowledge rather than flame them. Don't create huge arguments over difference of opinion, just keep things to friendly debates.
-Obey the rules, be at least fairly active, try to uphold the standards of the club, and do not degrade it.

Any violations of the rules will result in warnings, and if someone breaks the rules on multiple occasions within a short period of time, they will receive a short ban (2/3 days to a week). If someone comes back to the club and is banned again, it will be for a longer period (1.5 weeks to a month). If someone comes back yet again and is banned for a third time, they will be permanently banned from the club. Lastly, if someone commits a major offense they may be auto-banned without any warnings. So please don't break any rules!
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Member Creations (Decks, custom cards, artwork, logos, etc)]
[spoiler='Modern Mindshrieker Deck Contest: Winner - Daemon]
16 Island
4x Halimar Depths
3x Evolving Wilds

1x Keening Stone
2x Mesmeric Orb
1x Mindcrank

4x Jace's Erasure

2x Traumatize
4x Tome Scour
2x Jace's Ingenuity
2x Serum Visions
4x Sanity Grinding

2x Jace, Memory Adept

2x Jace's Activist
4x Hedron Crab
2x Consecrated Sphinx
1x Shriekgeist
4x Mindshrieker
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Member Application]
Name:
Favorite Color:
Main Formats Played:
Why you want to join:

(In the name section you may also include nicknames and/or names you prefer to be called, things like that)
[/spoiler]
You must fill out the above form to be accepted into the club! Mine can be seen as an example in the list of members.

[spoiler='List of Members]
[size=4]Name: Frog the Jam, Zeal [color=#FF0000](Leader)[/color]
Favorite Color: Blue
Main Formats Played: Booster Draft, Cube Draft, Standard
Why you want to join: I like MtG so I made this club, hehe!

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Name: DD, Dae, Daemon, God.[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Favorite Color: Colorless[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Main Formats Played: Modern, Standard[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Why you want to join: Because this is Magic, we just need a gathering. [/font]

Name: HSektor or Ivan
Favorite Color: Blue or White
Main Formats Played: Modern, Standard, Legacy
Why you want to join: Because I f***ing love magic.

Name: CR, .Rai
Favourite Colour: Blue
Main Formats Played: Standard, Modern
Why do you want to join: Because Magic, obviously.

[color=#000000][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Name: Dae, Venser, Whatever[/background][/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Favourite Colour: White, Black[/background][/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Main Formats Played: Standard, Legacy, Pauper, Planar Magic???...XD[/background][/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Why do you want to join: /MTG[/background][/font][/color]

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Name: Crimson Thar (better known as Thar, Crimson, or even Bro.)[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Favorite Color: Colorless, but I also like Green[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Main Formats Played: Modern, Vintage[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Why you want to join: I used to play in high school, but since then I lost track of the game. I plan to attend Friday Night Magic events soon, though.[/font][/size]

[size=4]Name: Star or Ped, but not Pedo.
Favorite Color: Green
Main Formats Played: I'm just a collector. Sorry.
Why you want to join: Because I can. Duh.[/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Name: Niv-Mizzet, although that may be subject to change soon.[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Favorite Color: Red/Blue.[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Main Formats Played: Chaos Multiplayer, Commander[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Why you want to join: IMO, Magic>Yugioh. Working on custom sets, decks, and pretty much obsessed with Magic. Yeah.[/font][/size]

[size=4]Name: Koloktos
Favorite Color: R/G/U
Main Formats Played: Standard, sometimes Modern/Extended
Why you want to join: I would want to expand my MtG knowledge. Plus, me and Magic have synergy with each other.[/size]

[size=4]Name: Requiem
Favorite Color: Blue
Main Formats Played: Modern
Why you want to join:[/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Name: Remnants (or Remmy, Rem)[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Favorite Color: Green[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Main Formats Played: Standard, EDH[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Why you want to join: I'm a huge fan of MTG. While I have only just recently gotten back into the game after a year-long break, I am attending the Avacyn Restored Pre-release with a friend, and I figure that having friends to help me with my deck(s) would be very helpful.[/font][/size]

Name: Shard
Favorite [s]Color[/s] Deck: Boros, Puresteel Equip, Ach, Hans, Run!, Zoo, Reanimator, Zombies, Thraximundar EDH, Gisela EDH, Mimeoplasm EDH, Myrs, DEATH BY TOKENS, ALL THE RAVINCA DECKS
Main Formats Played: Modern, Elder Dragon Highlander/Commander
Why you want to join: [s]BECAUSE I'M GOD[/s] Because I like mtg?
[/spoiler]

[size=4][size=5]-Message Board-[/size][/size]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2zjm2zc.jpg[/img]
[size=2]^Also made by Rai![/size]

[size=4]The building of the Tapped Out official pauper cube is in progress! Feel free to help out![/size]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: DD, Dae, Daemon, God.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Color: Colorless[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Main Formats Played: Modern, Standard[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Why you want to join: Because this is Magic, we just need a gathering. [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1334455656' post='5914050']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Name: DD, Dae, Daemon, God.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Color: Colorless[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Main Formats Played: Modern, Standard[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Why you want to join: Because this is Magic, we just need a gathering. [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Accepted! Thanks for joining!

We need one of your secksy logos for this, if you'd be willing to help :o

[quote name='HSektor' timestamp='1334476270' post='5914316']
Name: HSektor or Ivan
Favorite Color: Blue or White
Main Formats Played: Modern, Standard, Legacy
Why you want to join: Because I f***ing love magic.
[/quote]
[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1334478322' post='5914326']
That name was so sneaky.

Name: CR, .Rai
Favourite Colour: Blue
Main Formats Played: Standard, Modern
Why do you want to join: Because Magic, obviously.
[/quote]

Everyone accepted!

Funny how blue is almost everyone's favorite color, or at least one of them.

[color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Name: Dae, Venser, Whatever[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Favourite Colour: White, Black[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Main Formats Played: Standard, Legacy, Pauper, Planar Magic???...XD[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Why do you want to join: /MTG[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1334510032' post='5914603']
[color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Name: Dae, Venser, Whatever[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Favourite Colour: White, Black[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Main Formats Played: Standard, Legacy, Pauper, Planar Magic???...XD[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Why do you want to join: /MTG[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Welcome!

Alright, since you guys aren't doing anything I'll jump start the conversation with this:

[img]http://static.starcitygames.com/www/images/article/09062011aliwerlfnsl.jpg[/img]

Just discuss it. Also feel free to talk about all the AVR spoilers. Or anything about mtg. That's what this club is about, guise.

We should totally host a YCM Commander tourney on Cockatrice. If Cockatrice does Commander; I haven't used the program pretty much...ever, because it keeps bugging on me.

Skaab Ruinator, if you do manage to get it out, chances are that your opponent is on a clock to win. Still, shines best in Innistrad drafting rather than competitive play.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Crimson Thar (better known as Thar, Crimson, or even Bro.)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Color: Colorless, but I also like Green[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Main Formats Played: Modern, Vintage[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Why you want to join: I used to play in high school, but since then I lost track of the game. I plan to attend Friday Night Magic events soon, though.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1334635254' post='5916527']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Crimson Thar (better known as Thar, Crimson, or even Bro.)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Color: Colorless, but I also like Green[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Main Formats Played: Modern, Vintage[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Why you want to join: I used to play in high school, but since then I lost track of the game. I plan to attend Friday Night Magic events soon, though.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Welcome aboard!

[quote name='STaRPeD' timestamp='1334683514' post='5916881']
Name: Star or Ped, but not Pedo.
Favorite Color: Green
Main Formats Played: I'm just a collector. Sorry.
Why you want to join: Because I can. Duh.
[/quote]

Hm... there might not be that much for you to talk about being just a collector, but I'll let you in anyway.

And we need some conversation in here, guys!

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Niv-Mizzet, although that may be subject to change soon.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Color: Red/Blue.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Main Formats Played: Chaos Multiplayer, Commander[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Why you want to join: IMO, Magic>Yugioh. Working on custom sets, decks, and pretty much obsessed with Magic. Yeah.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Also, did you get the name inspiration from TappedOut.net? I'm a member (Carn13) there.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Niv-Mizzet' timestamp='1334781705' post='5918161']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Niv-Mizzet, although that may be subject to change soon.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Color: Red/Blue.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Main Formats Played: Chaos Multiplayer, Commander[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Why you want to join: IMO, Magic>Yugioh. Working on custom sets, decks, and pretty much obsessed with Magic. Yeah.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Also, did you get the name inspiration from TappedOut.net? I'm a member (Carn13) there.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Alright, accepted!

And I came up with the name myself, actually :o

Archived