YCM Weekly First Episode

CinnamonStar

[center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/347wkmo.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=4]Good evening everyone, [s]glorious peek of the day, America[/s] [s]thanks for waking up in the middle of the night, Australia[/s] and thank you for tuning in![/size][/center]

[center]I'm Opal, your taxi driver host and I'm leading you through tonight's show.;3[/center]
[center]A lot of things happened between 2008 (the first and soon after, last time that the YCM Nightly was posted) and now. We lost a few members, gained many others and among those whose activity has remained the most constant is our glorious Lord and Savior, YCMaker.[/center]

[center]In celebration of his return (as short as it may turn out to be), we have organised some sort of symposion to praise his name and that would likely put the ancient Greeks to shame.;3 As such, I'm honoured to present you[/center]

[center][color=#b22222] [b][u][size=5]The YCM Drinking Game - YCMaker Version[/size][/u][/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#ffa07a]*insert Christmas lights here*[/color][/center]

[center][color=#b22222](non-alcoholic drinks recommended and can also be done with food)

Take a sip/bite:
- everytime YCMaker promises to be active, but already disappears the next day (drain and take your neighboor’s drink too if YCMaker's 'activity' lasts for less than half an hour)[/color]
[color=#ffa07a]- every single day that passes without YCMaker showing up[/color]
[color=#B22222]- when people make a status about YCMaker’s activity (BONUS: if you’re brave, take the same amount of sips as the number of status posts that are made on one day)[/color]
[color=#ffa07a]- when YCMaker actually gets online for a few minutes, but fails to put a request into practice (drain if it involves promoting a mod properly; take your neighboor’s drink and dance on the table if it involves the simpliest holiday things, like for example Christmas lights)[/color]
[color=#B22222]- when a project has to be given up on because it would require YCMaker to get online[/color]
[color=#ffa07a]- when a staff event is made…without our administrators[/color][/center]
[center][color=#b22222]- if the last time you've seen YCMaker was on a big holiday (ex: Christmas, Easter holidays, etc...), BONUS: drain and take your neighboor's drink if that holiday was last year[/color][/center]

[center][color=#ffa07a]No really, take any of this seriously and you might end up in the alcoholics section of the hospital pretty soon.;~;[/color][/center]
[center][color=#ffa07a]Of course, this may be a little unfair in the current state, since YCMaker did show up for a bit longer during the last days and he also replied to our complaints. This part was written quite before his unexpected return, so no bad omen intended.;3[/color][/center]

[center]~*~[/center]

[center]Now let's see, the show itself is sort of a retro-ish show, since back in 2008, the site was different from what it is now. As such, we decided to go for a similar retro-ish concept in terms of music. Let's check out Garazza's review on a song that Spike has picked...[/center]
[center]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxcV2Gh-GUA&feature=related[/media][/center]

[center][color=#ff8c00][size=3]Photograph has that 1980's sound that I really like. Just the fact that it's made by Def Leppard makes it even more awesome. It's not an all out rock song, so you can listen to this and watch TV, but it's still a rock song.

This song is about a guy who loves this girl and is crazy for her, but he only has a photograph of her. In the beginning of the song, we see a dead woman. This leads me to believe that this guy is in love with a dead woman. But I seriously doubt that, even though it seems completely logical.

On to the visual part. The video has that cheap and grainy look that I like. It has a good balance of footage of the band playing and footage of the story that the song is telling. It even has a rockin' guitar solo and some hot woman (for the 1980's at least). It also has that cliche of zooming in on a discarded newspaper. What else could you ask for?

Overall, it's a real good song even now. Some people might love this song, others might hate it. Music is all a matter of opinion. For me, I'm one of the people that love this song. I'll take suggestions for the next song I review. Enjoy the music and peace out![/size][/color][/center]

[center][size=3]Yep, if any of you guys have suggestions or any song you absolutely want to hear on this show, just PM Garazza![/size][/center]
[center]
~*~[/center]

[center]Alright, now let's get over to the serious-serious stuff now. One of the recent games that came out last month is a 3DS game that involves [size=2][s]a winged shota who joined our symposio- no I don't want to be demoted yet:D[/s][/size] some pretty cool winged guy who is apparently based on the actual Icarus, and one of our cast members took the time to write an in-depth review on it.[/center]

[center]Welcome with me: Aggro and his review on[/center]

[center][size=3][size=7][b][u]Kid Icarus: Uprising[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center]
[center][color=#2f4f4f][size=3][b]Console: Nintendo 3DS[/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Developer: Project Sora[/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Publisher: Nintendo[/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Release Date: 3/23/2012[/b][/size]

[size=3][b][img]http://www.padinga.com/padinga2011/wp-images/stories/E32010/pit.jpg[/img][/b][/size]

[b][size=3][spoiler=First Thoughts][/size][/b]

[size=3]You know I had high hopes for the game from the onset. I mean, it’s Kid Icarus for god’s sake. There hadn’t been a game in 25 years (save Of Myths and Monsters, but let’s ignore that because we can) and I was certainly a bit anxious to finally get my hands on the game.

So after an impatient few hours of morning classes, I finally headed over to GameStop to pick up my copy. The next half hour was pretty much a blur, but all I know is that after that, I sat in a chair playing Kid Icarus for well over five hours.

So let’s get into it, shall we?[/spoiler][/size]

[b][size=3][spoiler=Story][/size][/b]

[size=3]With all the trailers showcasing the multiplayer, consumers like myself were a bit worried about how much care was going to be given to the actual story mode.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised- I’m joking, I was laughing to hard too be surprised. Yes, the story is fairly generic; Pit, supported by Palutena, fights off a giant evil. Pretty basic, right?

Well, the story takes on a fairly different tone later in the game, which I must say was an enjoyable change that a friend of mine even commented as being “hamazing”.

…you’ll get the reference later.

In either case, as a player, you really won’t care much about the story itself. The real treat is the dialogue. Nintendo took care in making the dialogue, which rolls along with images of the speaking characters on the lower screen throughout gameplay, even going so far as to hire an actual funny-man, a former Saturday Night Live writer to be exact.

It’s extremely well written. Though many of the jokes made me roll my eyes, the majority of the jokes, and yes, even ones where I rolled my eyes, were genuinely funny. If you don’t at least give a laugh whilst thinking “Did they just say that?”, you don’t know humor. I should also mention that the fourth wall is gone, don’t even go searching for it, it’s just gone.

Although the dialogue is entertaining, however, I must also point out how a bit of the story itself seemed like it drolled on, as if the creators just wanted the game to be longer so they threw something in. It was a bit disappointing, even if it got in a few great jokes.[/spoiler][/size]

[b][size=3][spoiler=Gameplay][/size][/b]

[size=3]The menu is very reminiscent of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. There are trophies you can collect and a vault to listen to music as well as several other features not worth mentioning specifically.

There are a few features worth mentioning, though. The first, and honestly the most important, is “Weapon Fusion”. Quite literally, you’re fusing weapons you have in your stock in an attempt to get a stronger weapon with more abilities. Certain items mix with certain items to get other items, so mix and match to see what you get.

Any weapon that you collect in Single or Multiplayer is available for use in both, as they’re more or less connected.

Now onto the gameplay in the story mode.

I’ll say this: holding the controller is going to make your hands hurt. The game comes along with a stand to try to alleviate the problem. It helps, in a way. It basically eliminates the idea of the 3DS being a mobile gaming device, and honestly speaking, I never actually used it, but it’s worth giving a try if your hands start to ache.

Controls are simple for the most part. In the entire game, the L button is attack, the circle pad is move, and the D-Pad can be set for certain attacks.

The rest of the controls depend primarily on what part of the game you’re on.

Each of the levels in the game is split between land and sky battles. Sky battles are pretty easy to understand; where your stylus is on the lower screen correlates with where you’re aiming above.

This gets a bit more complicated when you get on land battles. You see, land battles, unlike aerial battles, are not on rails, and you need to turn the screen by aiming to the side for slow movement, or flicking the screen with the stylus to make it spin.[/size]

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/3307fgk.jpg[/img]

[size=3]Now it’s understandable why these controls are like this, but it’s an unfortunate reason. It’s the 3DS itself.

Making use of the lower screen forces the player in an awkward position where you basically have to hold the screen fully with one hand and play with the other, instead of the classic way to play handheld gaming that was much more like a controller.
It reminds me of why I wasn’t very much a fan of Goldeneye007 or Metroid on the 3DS. It’s awkward, and playing it for an extended period of time can get exceedingly uncomfortable.

You may have also heard that the game allows function of an extra D-Pad, which is fine, but probably not what you think. You would think that controls would allow it to be used to control the aiming, making it easier on your hands. Alas, it does not. All that adding the extra circle pad would do is flip the control to be easier to use for left-handed individuals. Bummer, right?

Otherwise thought, the game is fine. Weapons seem to be balanced and gameplay is challenging.

Before beginning each level you’re prompted to select the level of difficulty by betting hearts. The more hearts, the tougher and more numerous the enemies, but also more abundant the hearts you can collect in the level (currency in the game) and special rewards (such as weapons).

If you beat a level, the game will automatically set the next level to be tougher than what you had it set to, which is still easily changeable when you begin. Likewise, every time you die, the game automatically decreases the difficulty of the level you’re on, something you won’t be able to change until after the level.[/spoiler][/size][/color][/center]

[center][color=#2F4F4F][size=3][spoiler=Multiplayer][/size]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/epiq8x.jpg[/img]

[size=1]Multiplayer gameplay is like getting bitchslapped. You're not sure how it happened, you don't know why, [/size]
[size=1]and it happened too fast for you to know what's going on.[/size]

[b][size=3]Multiplayer:[/size][/b]

[size=3]The Multiplayer is nothing special. Many people were worried about it when they saw trailers for it, and with good reason. It’s hectic, terribly so.

Controls work just like they normally do in land battles in story mode. There are two options on how to play, free for all, and an essential team deathmatch.

“Team deathmatch” is simple; all players on a team share a health gauge. When the health gauge is depleted, the last player to die becomes that team’s angel (Pit or Dark Pit). At that point, it’s basically moot to go after anyone else other than the angel, as he’s the entire team’s health gauge. Once an angel is defeated, the game ends, and the team of the angel left standing wins.

At the end of each game, the best player receives a prize, mainly an item.

But like I said, the gameplay in multiplayer is just hectic. Land battles worked fine in the game when you could easily see and find enemies, as they were never too fast. That all changes in multiplayer.

Team battles get the worst of it. There was a streak of several games where whenever my team got the opponent to their angel, we would chase after him, only to see him fly away on a glide rail positioned unfortunately too high for many of us to catch up and we ended up losing as not all of us could keep up.

‘’Basically, “team deathmatch” turns into a cat-and-mouse game that you really shouldn’t be playing. On one level, which aren’t that complicated or expansive, I should mention, I spent a good two minutes looking for their angel before ours was taken out.

Free for all doesn’t have to deal with this thankfully, but in a game type basically made for organized chaos, having absolute chaos already really doesn’t help.

Not to mention, it’s tough to even see what you’re doing when fighting and many times one-on-one comes down to luck. That’s not a good thing.[/spoiler][/size]

[b][size=3][spoiler=Graphics][/size][/b]

[size=3]For a handheld game, you’ll be hard pressed to find graphics as good as they are in this game. It even challenges the Wii at some points. Put simply, the graphics are amazing.[/spoiler][/size][/color][/center]
[center]

[color=#2F4F4F][b][size=3]Overall[/size][/b]

[size=3]When talking about this game, most if not all of those who have played it will tell you the same thing: “Kid Icarus is an amazing game held back by poor controls.” And it’s true. The graphics, the concept, the dialogue, the story; it is a very solid game.

[b]The Good:[/b]
> Dialogue that makes the game E10+.
> Steaming the Sacred Buns
> Sexual Tension
> An entertaining Story
> Replay Value
[b]The Bad:[/b]
> Multiplayer that devolves into Chaos
[b]The Ugly:[/b]
> Controls that give you need of an ice pack[/size]

[b][size=5]Rating: 8.5/10[/size][/b]

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/qrafzo.jpg[/img]

[size=1]You're dealing with Dark Pit now, b*tches.[/size]

[b][size=5]Final Opinion:[/size][/b]

[size=3]I did actually enjoy this game. Once I got past the awkward controls, it was pretty much just a thrill ride of laughs, cries, laughing while trying to cry, and crying while trying to laugh. The controls were my only issue with the game; everything else was great. If any game deserves to be the game that makes you buy a 3DS, it’s Kid Icarus: Uprising.[/size][/color]

Well, I'm really thanking Aggro here for this excellent and lengthy review.*claps*

The graphics look quite awesome and if I [i]actually[/i] had a game console, I would probably just give it a shot to see what it's like. [s]ohgod sexual tension yes ;~;[/s][/center]

[center]~*~[/center]

[center]Another thing that has always been a firm part of the show is the YGO aspect. We know that some people just come to the site for the heck of it, while many others have sticked with the original meaning of the forum and come here because of the TCG and the cardmaker. The YCM Weekly wouldn't be a true revival of the YCM Nightly if there wasn't at least one column dedicated to the card game.[/center]

[center]We have therefore invited the official master of Fableds to give us his input on this Deck type! Let's see what Yuzuru Otonashi has to say about Fableds... *takes out and offers free seat*[/center]

[center][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/nz12mc.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color=#40e0d0][b][u][size=5]Yuzuru's Overall Review on Fableds[/size][/u][/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#40e0d0][size=3]Fabled monsters are a group of fallen angels and have a mini-archetype, called The Fableds, within it comprised of LIGHT Beasts based on animals in assorted mythologies. The general gimmick of the deck is discarding, though it's more monster based than Dark Worlds. This has caused a negative mindset that anything that discards is good in Fableds among those who play casual decks or are newer to the Metagame.

The deck is themed towards swarming the field and summoning Synchros while using cards like Formula Synchron, T.G. Hyper Librarian, and Fabled Ragin to draw more cards and maintain the advantage spent on the Synchros. They also don't need a Normal Summon to explode in a fair few cases, which gives the deck a lot of speed.

Fableds also have a lot of extraneous members who don't add anything to the group, though a small handful work quite well together, and they are also known for having the most cramped Extra Deck of almost if not any deck and having to try to find ways to fit everything they really want into it. Fableds depend on the Extra Deck because they're mostly low ATK monsters without it. Their bosses reside there, and give them the power to explode in no time flat or gain advantage over the game.

Sadly, a deck like this doesn't have too much in the ways of techs, but there are a few you can do, though some of them promote different variants of the basic deck. Examples are Monster Gate, Spell Striker, or silvery Snow Sniper, the last of which might even ascend from being a tech.

Fableds generally want a higher monster count than spell or trap count, but the deck changes with formats. In this current format, they don’t mind a 20-22 monster deck, because Effect Veiler, one of the best cards of the format, conflicts with the deck’s style. Maxx “C” can also clog, but it’s fine as a side or possibly in the main deck, and Fiendish Chain does Veiler’s job better, for this deck.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. In later issues I’ll address each portion specifically, and maybe even present a decklist. For now, I bid you adieu.[/size][/color][/center]

[center][size=3]nooooo~... Oh ok he left already, bye T_T[/size][/center]

[center]Either way, thanks for this contribution, I'm sure quite a few people would be glad to see some examples of Decks and possibly some tips on how to use them the way you do![/center]

[center]And with this, I think we can head out for a short break.:3[/center]
[center]Now grab your popcorn, look for the bathrooms or whatever, and we'll be back in 15 minutes! With among others:[/center]

[center]- actual comedy, also known as flirting with "Dharc and Desu"![/center]
[center]- games[/center]
[center]- more music and the Asian approach on trying to be "retro"[/center]
[center]- our Card of the Week[/center]
[center]- some hot Russian guy who will join the symposion![/center]

[center]See you in a bit then!~[/center]

[center]
~*~[/center]

[center]*puts strawberry bowl away*[/center]

[center]Alright, thank you for your patience everyone, and welcome back to the second, definitely sexier part of the show!:3[/center]
[center]As announced, let's all welcome our special guest who's just walking in with Yuzuru right now: the hot Russian guy![/center]

[center][size=3][color=#40e0d0][b][u][size=5]Card of the Week #1: Silvery Snow Sniper[/size][/u][/b][/color][/size]
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2lnwa37.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color=#40E0D0]EARTH
Warrior-type
You can [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set"][color=#40e0d0]Set[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0] this card in your [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_%26_Trap_Card_Zone"][color=#40e0d0]Spell & Trap Card Zone[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0] as a [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Card"][color=#40e0d0]Spell Card[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0]. If this face-down card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone is [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destroy"][color=#40e0d0]destroyed[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0] by an opponent's [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_effect"][color=#40e0d0]card effect[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0] and [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Send"][color=#40e0d0]sent[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0] to the [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Graveyard"][color=#40e0d0]Graveyard[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0]: [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summon"][color=#40e0d0]Special Summon[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0] this card from your Graveyard during the [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/End_Phase"][color=#40e0d0]End Phase[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0] and destroy 1 card your opponent [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Control"][color=#40e0d0]controls[/color][/url][color=#40e0d0].
1500/1300

The first card of the week is Silvery Snow Sniper, a warrior counterpart to Toy Magician, relead in Return of the Duelist. Despite its resemblance to its predecessor, this card outclasses the spellcaster in almost every way.

While this card doesn’t have the defense stats or the LIGHT attribute of Toy Magician, it has everything else going for it, especially in the current format. The leading decks in the meta are Dino Rabbit, Inzektors, and Wind-ups, the second of which is notorious for destroying the field with its ace, Inzektor Hornet. Just a cut below are cards like Elemental HEROes and Dark Worlds, both of which have the power to destroy the backrow. The current format also has 2-3 Mystical Space Typhoons and 1 Heavy Storm in almost every deck, so this card has a high chance of going off, granting you a +2 off of MST and up to a +2 off of Heavy.

Being a Warrior also gives it searchability, using the card Reinforcement of the Army, and its low stats allow for a search by Sangan. If you add it to your hand by one of these effects or something similar, such as The Warrior Returning Alive, thought TWRA isn’t recommended, it creates a mind game with the opponent, making them nervous to Heavy Storm unless they’re sure they can win/counter or stop their random, or blind, MSTs. If you draw into it genuinely, it’s a nice card to punish blind MSTing and their Heavy Storm so that you can use it the next turn and kill one of their cards in exchange. The fact that it activates in the End Phase is also a nice touch, reminiscent of Wind-up Zenmaines, another heavily played card this format.

Despite all it has going for it, its performance has yet to be seen, and time will tell where this is good and in what. I’ll probably revisit it as time goes on and we see its impact, if any, and how it does in testing.[/color][/center]

[center]*notbadobama.jpg*[/center]

[center]Now we more or less got a drift of how the actual TCG works, but what about our own microcosmos, aka children's cardgame forum? For that matter, (our now banned contributor) Rodrigo put together some facts about the TCG section overall and for effort reasons, we decided to not leave his part out.[/center]

[center][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/14mdsfa.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=3][color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][spoiler=TCG FACTS[/font][/color][/size]][/center]

[center][color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>Everyone tells new members to stay away from the TCG section if they're not good at Yugioh because if you post weird/stupid/retarded you will be flamed and bashed to death. I'm personally inclined to agree with this reccomendation, but if one is willing to learn from their mistakes, then they're more than welcome on TCG. Basically, you can be stupid as long as it's only once.[/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>byakklon Omega is considered to be the king of the section. But it's only because of the ego YCM gives him, he is admitedly not the best player there, and like everyone he makes mistakes. Not to mention his posts are not as constructive as a "king" should be able to make.[/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>Armadilloz is the true king of the TCG according to the most experienced members, despite not being the best of the players and usually using only Rogue decks. His ability to make people laugh is his biggest mark, and it's represented by his reputation mark of over 1200.[/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>Darkplant is the most active Japanese member of YCM, and this sole fact already makes him a legend because he provides us with translations and news about the Japanese side of the game. Besides that, he's on the same league as Armadilloz when it comes to being funny.[/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>All of the active members are usually decent at the game and have a good knowledge about the card pool and most of the individual card's effects, so sometimes miraculous (and sometimes ridiculous) combos are posted.[/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>There are some active members that aren't good at the game and say stupid things a lot, but I don't want (ok, I do want, I just can't) to mention their names for not getting accusations of being a flamer.[/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>Hatcher is the moderator. She's a woman with a daughter. Commanding a children's card game forum section. With an Iron Fist, like it should've been. She does have some doubtful dogmas but so does everyone anyway. Due to her style, we can mostly only discuss individual cards or a set of similar cards. Hypotetical discussions are allowed, but our brilliant memberbase has a thing for derailing topics, that such discussions aren't frequent.[/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]>Basically, we could divide the memberbase on a few levels:[/font][/color][/center][list]
[*][color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]The big-ego ones: They do have a good knowledge of the game, but are usually arrogant and believe their theories are always the best.[/font][/color]
[*][color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]The good-but-not-eccentric members: Also posses a good knowledge, but aren't picky and usually only make fun of something stupid that happened/has been said. They do like to help newer members on improving.[/font][/color]
[*][color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]The regulars: The majority. Members that post on a regular basis with a decent knowledge.[/font][/color]
[/list]
[center][color=#000080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Trivia:[/b]

>Do not post something stupid about Fableds, or you'll feel the wrath of the Barnacle Battlefront.
>Do not post something stupid about HEROes, or you'll face the despair you'll get by the biggest ego of the section.
>Post about Cyberdarks. Some people like those. (foreveralone.jpg)
>Want to begin posting on TCG? Simply make a thread about any card for the Top 3 decks (Inzektors, Rabbit, or Wind-Ups) and listen carefully to what the memberbase posts.
>Legends of TCG that left YCM include Klavier Gavin (.Nu-13), Kyosuke Kiryu, THE GOD OF OBELISK, Manjoume Thunder, Tronta, Monkey, among others.
>A lot of members have been banned for being bad members and an overall negative force for the community. Some of them were TCG members, and the three most notable ones are Red W Mage, Welche and Dog King. No wonder why TCG has a negative fame.
>Notorious memes include: Crystal Beasts are the best deck; WHAT IF THE FACEDOWN IS SANGAN; *shot* (used after a sarcastic comment); alternate artwork threads, among others.[/spoiler][/font][/color][/center]

[center]*sends a thank you message to somewhere*[/center]

[center]As mentioned before, Rodrigo isn't the only person we lost on the way. We seem to be developping a knack for running into the next banned members somehow ;~; ...but for the effort, let's still enjoy this interview Spike did with J-Max![/center]

[center][spoiler=Interview with Moe Fantastico J-Max][/center]
[center][b][color=#008080]1. You seem to have joined quite early in YCM history. Why did you join the site in the first place?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]Because I grew up with the Yu-Gi-Oh Anime along with Pokemon. I didn't know how to play the game at all when I first joined and was worried that I would be ridiculed. Luckily I was welcomed with open arms by the Forum and learned how to play the game fast. Also came for the Card Maker of course.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]2. Your recent project, "Operation: Save Pop Culture" hasnt really gone well, has it? Why do you think PC is getting less and less [/color][color=#008080]active?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]Because people instantly assume that Pop Culture equals weird and wacky Effects like Any Other. People need to understand that Pop Culture still has as much Innovation and fun as Realistic & Written. Also Realistic is way up its own arse at times and more often then not fail to actually understand a Fun Card. I want people to post in Pop Culture again and bring YCM back to the way it was (I also want compotition for King of Pop Culture lol)[/color]

[b][color=#008080]3. Now, I wasnt actually here for this, but its been said that you have been banned twice, at least once for posting adult content. Is it true? And why were you banned the second time if it is?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]To be honest I didn't want to really talk about it but i'm happy to talk now. Yeah, I did post some pretty nasty stuff in the past (well it was more Ecchi then nasty but it was still enough for the Mod's wrath. Oh and just to clarify things, the second Banning was not because of Hentai. I openly flamed two Mods regarding a Card XD[/color]

[b][color=#008080]4. Why did you give up being a mod? I belive you were a mod once. Was it pre-ban, or did you quit for other reasons?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]I was actually Demoted the first time I was Banned. Sometimes I wish I was a Mod again but then I would have to devote a lot more time to YCM, time which unfortunatly due to my love of Video Games I don't have much of. I am a Admin of my own Forum and hope to revive that one day.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]5. Have you ever willingly left YCM for a longish period of time?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]Yeah, The most i've left for is 3 Months as YCM was becoming a Serious addicition. I missed all of you every day and was really happy to return.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]6. Which sections are you most active in, and why?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]Used to be Pop Culture Recently, I have been posting in General a lot more. Get to know YCM a lot more this way. If Pop Culture is revived however, I would post there a lot again. Got big plans regarding Pokevolution by the way.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]7. Do you still play Yu-Gi-Oh, if you ever played at all? If you do, what is your opinion on todays meta? If you quit, why did you quit? If you never played, what drew you to this particular site?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]I play every so often but the game has changed so much over the Years and I really find it hard to keep up. Don't actually collect the cards either and prefer to play over Duel Netowrk. Also I get to know the nice Members here and get some great advice.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]8. You seem quite fond of Pokemon. When were you introduced to the game? Who introduced you to it? Why do you like it so much?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]Been a Pokemon Fan since Pokemon Yellow. Just the thought of getting every Critter to Level 100 always made me want to play it more. My Custom Card Project Pokevolution is also my Pride and Joy of YCM. Love every second of working on it. My Goal currently is to Level every Pokemon in Pokemon White to Level 100 then Trade them with YCM lol.[/color][/center]
[center]
[b][color=#008080]9. Who do you consider your best friend on YCM?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]A toss between Daemon & Fusion X Denver. Daemon is a fellow Pokemon Fan and game me some really helpful Tips and lovely Images for my Cards. Love you so much Daemon ^^ Fusion is a Brony who I hold high regards for. Easily one of the kindest members here and always a pleasure to be around.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]10. Why do you think you are so popular on YCM?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]Because I openly talk about one of my obsessions without overstepping the Line too much. Also because i'm J-Max. A lovable guy who wouldn't hurt anyone yet is always up for a laugh. Also just because they see *J-Max* and they think Legend lol.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]And, lastly, 11. You hosted the YCMember Brawl, or w/e its called, this year. Do you host it every year? Why? What gave you the idea? Did you create it, or did someone else?[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]This was the first time I have hosted. Opalmoon aka Cinnamon Star was one of the people who founded the Awards (Along with Frunk if I am not mistaken) Hope to run them more often as it was quite fun overall.

Wow! Managed to get though the whole Interview without being Peverted. That's a first for me lol. Hope you all enjoyed this Interview and keep a eye on Pop Culture! Have some big plans for the section.[/color]

[b][color=#008080]Well, there we go! J-Max interview with only one mention of Hentai! And Ecchi, but that seems slightly more acceptable. Thank you J-Max, and now I feel a compulsion to gtfover to Pop Culture! ^_^[/color][/b][/spoiler][/center]

[center]Thank you for still being willing to do this![/center]
[center]Once again, this was something we had prepared beforehand and not [i]quite[/i] expected.[/center]

[center]But then again, the YCM Weekly wouldn't be what it is if there weren't interviews and some sort of show games![/center]
[center]Fortunately, THAT member didn't leave us in the meantime and as far as I know, it's still a fairly active one.[/center]

[center][color=#ff0000][b][u][size=5]THE YCM WANTED GAME[/size][/u][/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000][size=2][i]For the YCM Wanted Game, we will give you several clues and the first of you who finds out who we're talking about wins something.;3[/i][/size][/color][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000][size=2][i]Do NOT post your guesses in front of everyone; if you have an idea, PM one of us and the first right answer wins.:3[/i][/size][/color][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- This member joined in 2009.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- He/she has an anime-style avatar.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- He/she is active in at least one well-known club that is related to a manga/anime.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- If you talked to this member, he’d be able to reply in at least 2 different languages other than English.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- This member has mentioned to be in a relationship IRL.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- This member has a theme song in his signature.[/font][/font][/color][/center]

[center]Any ideas on who it could be? Make sure to send us your guesses, but once again, don't spoil it for everyone and don't post it here please.Dx[/center]

[center][font=georgia,serif]Now we're slowly, but surely heading towards the end of the show, but as announced, the second part is definitely sexier than the first one.[/font][/center]
[center][font=georgia,serif]To prepare you for this, we (or rather I) picked another "song of the week" for you guys and since I was the one in charge, it just [i]happens[/i] to be a K-Pop song. :D Now let's welcome the ladies, my review is in pink, Garazza's is orange and Spike's is blue.:3[/font][/center]

[center][font=georgia,serif][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aOq_1T8XY0&ob=av2e[/media]

[color=#FF0099][spoiler=Opal]Firstly, what totally got me were the rap parts and the intro. When I heard the whole song for the first time, I didn't catch on. Some parts like the rapping sounded good and the couplets made a nice change to the very up-tempoish and louder rest of the song.

However, there was one problem: the chorus.
Basically, they're singing "Ticket one way ticket one way - One way one way one way ticket" and a bit of "HACHUMENANGONEHAJAMEJO toniiiight~" (the last part is obviously wrong, but it's what I hear ;_; I'm part of the people who are Korean by birth, but never actually learned the language. Sorry ;3).

But here we're basically going to the SECOND problem on the list of K-Pop issues that I wanted to mention: the English!
First of all, it's ONE WAY TICKET, not "ticket one way".
They got it right the second time, but still...and the fact of having people sing about tickets several times during the song is a bit of a braincrush.;_;
Personally, I felt that they should've taken some Korean line and then sing the "one way ticket" part to make it a bit less repetitive.

Also, wth is an "OH MY SCRATCH"??

But nonetheless, I found a lot of [i]great[/i] parts about the song too! It's Pop, it's catchy first of all, but while the lyrics aren't exactly Shakespeare material [s](especially not with oh my scratch)[/s] and the vocals aren't La-Traviata-worthy, I still think it's a really great song. Didn't atch my attention at first, but now it's probably the song I'm listening to the most right now! I love the group too; apparently they were horrible a few years ago, but here I think they just do their job well. The dance is quite cool, mimicking the "Ima give out ur ticket" move, and the less good vocals got easier parts to make it a bit balanced (mostly the beginning of the bridge parts). Overall, this is really my favourite K-Pop song right now and I hope the group is going to bring out similarly good songs in the future. Their last one, "News" immediately won me and I liked the live performances for both songs.

Also, breast fire at 3:10.<3[/color][/font][/spoiler][/center]

[center][font=georgia,serif][color=#FF8C00][spoiler=Garazza]Generally speaking, it's a good song. Some people like songs that are sung by Asian people, and some don't. I'm one of those people that like Asian people singing. Even if you don't understand what they're saying, the lyrics feel right. Except for the chorus repeating the same thing over and over. It's one way ticket, not ticket one way. I'm don't really like Pop music, but this is actually pretty good for its genre of music, in my opinion. It's a great song that would be good for just some casual listening.[/color][/font][/spoiler][/center]
[center][font=georgia,serif][color=#008080][spoiler=Spike]Well, first things first. The song itself. Now, I don’t really understand much of it, except the 'ticket one way' part which makes no sense, but I don’t mind. As a huge Miku fan, I like listening to foreign music. Anyway, catchy tune, great voices, etc.

As for the video itself, damn that was smexy. Nothing better than seeing those cute Asian girls dancing like that. Then you have the exploding boobies which are always a great entertainment. Got some lols out of that. XD

In short, I like the song. And I think this is a situation to use tl;dr thingy. But w/e.[/color][/font][/spoiler][/center]

[center][font=georgia,serif]Did you like the songs we posted tonight? Make sure to leave us your thoughts on the ones we picked. We try to make the show better and more fitted to the community after all. ^_^[/font][/center]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#660066]Now there's another thing we need [b]your[/b] input for, and that would be [b][i]the theme song of the show[/i][/b].[/color][/font][/center]
[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#660066]That's right, the YCM Weekly doesn't have a theme song yet and while we may or may not stick with the same one for as long as the show exists, we thought it would be great to have one.[/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#660066]Now YCM, what are your suggestions for the official YCM Weekly theme? Make sure to post your suggestions here and as with the YCM riddle, there's a possibility to win something. Whoever suggested the song that gets picked by the cast will get something. :D[/color][/font][/center]

[center]But until then, that leaves us with what some of us considered the highlight of the show.[/center]
[center]Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby announce the contribution of our 2 columnists, who took the time to explain us lowly no-lifers how to catch a potential love interest's attention.:3[/center]
[center]Tired of being foreveralone?[/center]

[center]Let's all welcome with CAPS LOCK AND FANSCREAMS:[/center]

[center][size=4][color=#800000]DHARC[/color] AND [color=#0000FF]DESU[/color]![/size][/center]

[center][color=#8b4513][b][size=5]——Dharc and Mysterious——[/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][size=3][color=#8b4513][b][size=5]How to be (un)Successful in Courting the Being whom you are Attracted To[/b][/color]

Hello all, it’s Dharc here.[/size]
[color=mediumblue]And Desu. But mostly Desu.[/color]
[color=#8b4513]Now listen, I wanted to talk to you about something…Romance. Yes, we’re all familiar with that, aren’t we?[/color]
[color=mediumblue]No.[/color]
[color=#8b4513]We’ve all felt at a loss in that regard at least once, right? Well, never fear, for Dharc is here![/color]
[color=mediumblue]My hero...[/color]
[color=#8b4513]Now, I’d like to say that, when it comes to romance I am an EXPERT. Trust me, the amount of women (and men) that I have charmed cannot be counted![/color]
[color=mediumblue]You're truly a man inside men.[/color]
[color=#8b4513]So, I’m here to tell you about how you can be just like me![/color]
[color=mediumblue]My gratest fantasy is coming true! >: D[/color]

[color=#8b4513][b]STEP 1[/b]: Identify the object of your affection. Self-explanatory.
Or in other words stare at the hottest girl in your vicinity until she notices and in her realization that she's yours runs off. I assume step 2 is meeting her father, the cop.

[b]STEP 2[/b]: Distance yourself as far away from them as possible.
I've taken a nice sniper position...my target is in sight...
Make no attempt to communicate with them, and if they try to initiate conversation, you must act like the common octopus and morph into a red coloration, so as to seem threatening.[/color]
[color=violet]Hot chick: Oh, Desu. I want you to be mi-[/color]
[color=mediumblue]Shut up, b*tch.[/color]
[color=#8b4513]Then, they will retreat out of fear.[/color]
[color=violet]Hot chick: WAAAH! *Runs away crying.*[/color]
[color=#8b4513]If this does not work, then feel free to squirt liquids at them to obscure their vision, allowing you to escape. Yes, the octopus truly is a master of romance…
I think you watch too much hentai.

[b]STEP 3[/b]: Develop as strong of feelings of attachment, dependence, and affection as possible toward them. This way, they can know that your actions in Step 2 were merely meant to mimic an octopus, and they will begin to fall in love with your enormous knowledge of mollusks.
Anybody got some binoculars I can borrow? Because I think you're telling me to stalk her. I might need some rope to climb a tree with too...

[b]STEP 4[/b]: Become as clingy as possible, much like an octopus with its suction cup-bearing tentacles.
You want me to...rape her...with tentacles...?
This shows the person that [i]a[/i]) you truly and deeply care for them, and [i]b[/i]), you know a lot about octopi.
Or that you're an overly obsessed creeper who has gentically engineered himself so that he has tentacles meant for molestation.

[b]STEP 5[/b]: Play as many dating sims, visual novels, and eroges as possible,[/color]
[color=mediumblue]Must...play...more...KATAWA SHOUJO!!!!![/color]
[color=#8b4513]much like the blue-ringed octopus does.[/color]
[color=mediumblue]Does that make Raine an octopus? That explains so much...[/color]
[color=#8b4513]Then, as you are playing, think of yourself as the main character, and the object of your affection as your favorite love interest.[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]Hot chick: Why should I like you?[/color]
[color=mediumblue]I'm the f*cking main character in this anime, game, or whatever sh*tty analogy I'm supposed to be making here and you're the typical big breasted heroine that even though you are everybody's least favorite of the girls that are totally into me, including mine, we still hook up.[/color]
[color=violet]Hot chick: DAMN YOU JAPANESE ANIME AND GAMES AND YOUR INABILITY TO ACTUALLY MAKE THE BEST RELATIONSHIPS POSSIBLE!!![/color]

[color=#8b4513][b]STEP 6[/b]: Think about dying alone,[/color]
[color=mediumblue]Oh geez. We're in the emo part of this. Il'l go grab the razor...[/color]
[color=#8b4513]and everything else that is truly and utterly depressing. (NOTE: This tactic is derived from the mating habits of squids, as opposed to octopi.)[/color]
[color=mediumblue]Life isn't worth living or something stupid and not very poetic like that yet I still believe I'm a misunderstood and tortured soul with the poetic mind of Allan Poe. >_>[/color]

[color=#8b4513][b]STEP 7[/b]: Acquire their phone number from someone else.
And choloroform. Don't forget the choloroform. I know you know a guy. You ALWAYS know that one guy. Actually, I might be that one guy...that'll be $20.

[b]STEP 8[/b]: Send a long message about your depressing thoughts to them via text message. Now, pay close attention, as this is where it gets technical—In the middle of the message, try to guilt them into forming a relationship with you.[/color]
[color=mediumblue]So be a manipulative douchebag? Sounds easy enough.[/color][/center]
[center][color=#8b4513]Good ways to accomplish this are to threaten suicide or murder if you never find anyone who loves you.
I'll kill myself if you don't?[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]Hot Chick: Oh, in that case let's get it on and then have a long fulfilling relationship since you took so many steps that insure happy relationship for both of us for more than a week. I want 2.3 children.[/color]
[color=#0000cd]Oh, cool. Wait...do I keep being a manipulative douchebag or actually start being a good guy after I got the girl in the worst way possible that any guy who seriously tries anything on this list should feel terrible about himself and move into a cave away from all humans male or female? Quick, Dharc! Write more genius romance stuff! Take all my money! I'm desperate as sh*t right now! Wait, that was the joke, wasn't it? DAMN YOU J-MAX AND YOUR MINIMEME THAT WOULD FIT SO PERFECTLY HERE!!!![/color][/center]

[center]*insert that's-the-joke here*[/center]

[center]That...made my heart melt.;~;[/center]

[center]...And the staff behind the scene is currently telling me that my time is up.[/center]

[center]Aww well. ='[ It's been a pleasure to host the show tonight and I hope you enjoyed the first episode! As we announced before, we will switch hosts from time to time, so this may be my last hosting here. We're always open for your input, so do share your thoughts with us and don't forget to participate to the YCM riddle and the search for the theme song![/center]

[center]See you next week then~[/center]
[center]*waves goodbye*[/center]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was very colorful and I want to see more of it. MOAR OF IT

however

embedding is disabled and I can't be bothered to go to youtube :I

[sub][size=1]I thought Aggro said he'd give credit for him using my review format, unless I missed it somewhere. :/[/size][/sub]

[sub][size=1]ALSO HE DID THE UGLY PART WRON-*shot*[/size][/sub]

[color=#0000CD]Nice job compiling everything, Opal. Although I should point out that there's a few mistakes in the colors. Black has blue. WHAT IS THIS BLASHPAMY?! Oh, and some of the text that's supposed to be me is brown or black but that's slightly less important than that first thing.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Still glad I got you to do it first. Great job. ^_^[/color]

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1334607901' post='5915861']
Desu is doing comedy? Its heckling time. ;3

I have this show recording and will watch it after work. XD
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]<3[/color]
[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1334609287' post='5915883']
Loved the sexual tension and the fact that it is E10+ with reasons including Ha-
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I believed I was censored a few times. Amazed a few of those things snuck in.[/color]

Sorry guys, fixed the formatting.;_; I'm currently trying to fix the embedding too, but everytime I put up the link, YCM doesn't seem to take it.=/

Yeah, you got censored, but I couldn't leave the 'interesting' parts out.

Also, *sees 7 people watching the thread*
CHALLENGE FULFILLED

[quote]
[color=#008080][b]Fusion is a Brony[/b][/color]
[/quote]

[size=8][b]This is [u][i]false[/i][/u], just saying.[/b][/size]
Love you too though, J-Man. Wish you were here :(
[b]EDIT: That awkward moment when the interview's gone...[/b]

Anyways, this was great.
-Personally, I think you guys would be better off reviewing/highlighting bands rather than single songs. If no one likes the song or doesn't bother watching the video because they're lazy, it's all for naught, right? And by reviewing whole bands, you could do an angle where you're introducing the band to a new audience, maybe get them into it or to teach them to stay away from it, depending.
-Aggro did a great review. He actually convinced me to pass on Kid Icarus, but he dissected everything well to allow me to come to that decision on my own.
-I also liked Black's overview on Fableds, I was actually one of those under the misconception that discarding was almost always good >> But I noticed he said he'd go further in detail about Fabled mechanics, I actually think it'd be better if he reviewed different archetypes the way he did for Fableds every issue. It's pretty educational to casual players like me and it got me thinking of trying my own Fabled build whenever I feel like logging back on to DN.
-Card of the Day was educational just like Black's overview. Can't exactly I processed most of it, but I'm betting TCGers will be able to appreciate it better, good work.
-TCG Facts, some stuff I think everyone knows, but there are some interesting tidbits in there.
Like Hatcher having a kid.
Did not see that coming.
Miss you too btw Rodrigo.
-YCM Wanted Game is actually a really fun idea. You should keep doing that each issue.
-Here's your [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI"]theme song[/url].
-Dharc and Desu were pretty funny. It should be funny seeing them do something different every issue.

So yeah, you guys did a great job. Looking forward to the next one.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334613423' post='5915950']
[size=8][b]This is [u][i]false[/i][/u], just saying.[/b][/size]
Love you too though, J-Man. Wish you were here :(

Anyways, this was great.
-Personally, I think you guys would be better off reviewing/highlighting bands rather than single songs. If no one likes the song or doesn't bother watching the video because they're lazy, it's all for naught, right? And by reviewing whole bands, you could do an angle where you're introducing the band to a new audience, maybe get them into it or to teach them to stay away from it, depending.
[color=#0000CD]Sounds like a good idea.[/color]
-Aggro did a great review. He actually convinced me to pass on Kid Icarus, but he dissected everything well to allow me to come to that decision on my own.
-I also liked Black's overview on Fableds, I was actually one of those under the misconception that discarding was almost always good >> But I noticed he said he'd go further in detail about Fabled mechanics, I actually think it'd be better if he reviewed different archetypes the way he did for Fableds every issue. It's pretty educational to casual players like me and it got me thinking of trying my own Fabled build whenever I feel like logging back on to DN.
-Card of the Day was educational just like Black's overview. Can't exactly I processed most of it, but I'm betting TCGers will be able to appreciate it better, good work.
-TCG Facts, some stuff I think everyone knows, but there are some interesting tidbits in there.
[color=#0000CD]I didn't kow any of it. :/[/color]
Like Hatcher having a kid.
Did not see that coming.
[color=#0000CD]...so...I can't flirt with her...? Dammit. But yeah, did not see that coming.[/color]
Miss you too btw Rodrigo.
[color=#0000CD]Am I still the only one that doesn't actually care all that much about him?[/color]
-YCM Wanted Game is actually a really fun idea. You should keep doing that each issue.
-Here's your [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI"]theme song[/url].
[color="#0000cd"]Did you do that on purpose realizing that's the state animal of Wisconsin?[/color]
-Dharc and Desu were pretty funny. It should be funny seeing them do something different every issue.
[color=#0000CD]It should be noted that he wrote the original thing and then I just added my commentary to it. Like what Im' doing now except slightly funnier.[/color]

So yeah, you guys did a great job. Looking forward to the next one.
[color=#0000CD]Thanks, man. I might actually do something in that next one that doesn't just take 30 minutes of parodying somebody's post.[/color][/quote]

Y'know, it'd be hilarious if you did an episode over like, Skype or some other chat, where you had a recording of each others voices talking about the show. Just my suggestion that I would [i]love[/i] to... well hear rather, in the future.

As for the issue itself, me gusta.

[/quote]

...I'm going to flip something. No idea why some parts disappeared with only one code bracket left, but yeah...
Re-added the interview and TCG facts.:/

Also thanks for the suggestions, we will keep that in mind (although I'm partial to the song).

We have 2 winners for the YCM riddle too though!
The answer is...
[spoiler=spoiler]Mugendramon[/spoiler]

And the people who got it first were Fusion X. Denver and...Mugendramon.;~;

Don't know where my mind is, but I forgot the essential part: the fact that if you happen to be the member we're looking for, you're not eligible for the prize for...obvious reasons.T_T But since I forgot to add it and Mugendramon was the first to PM me, both he and Fusion X. Denver get something. :D Sounds legit?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334614209' post='5915965']
Lol, I didn't. But now I'm further convinced it should be the theme :3
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Well since you're the only one to suggest anything you're so far in the lead.[/color]
[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1334614707' post='5915975']
Y'know, it'd be hilarious if you did an episode over like, Skype or some other chat, where you had a recording of each others voices talking about the show. Just my suggestion that I would [i]love[/i] to... well hear rather, in the future.

As for the issue itself, me gusta.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]We have discussed this before but it got shot down for various reasons. Mainly being not everyone has it or that Opal doesn't speak English as a first language so is pretty piss poor at it or something like that. Some skype related things are a possibility in the future but a whole issue in Skype is a no.[/color]

Having some parts on Skype sounds good, but would you guys like, listen to the whole thing?O_o
I wouldn't mind having some interviews done on Skype, although that would leave the people out who don't have it.
But we'll see what other people think.

Thanks for the input everyone.:3

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1334612720' post='5915939']
Sorry guys, fixed the formatting.;_; I'm currently trying to fix the embedding too, but everytime I put up the link, YCM doesn't seem to take it.=/
[/quote]It's not YCM, it's YouTube. Some videos are set so that they're not allowed to be embedded in other sites. Just post the link instead of the video and you should be fine for everyone.

-Aggro did a great review.
[color=#ff0000]*fistpump*[/color]
He actually convinced me to pass on Kid Icarus,
[color=#ff0000]Balls.[/color]
but he dissected everything well to allow me to come to that decision on my own.
[color=#ff0000]*second fistpump*[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1334618307' post='5916041']
Having some parts on Skype sounds good, but would you guys like, listen to the whole thing?O_o
I wouldn't mind having some interviews done on Skype, although that would leave the people out who don't have it.
But we'll see what other people think.
[/quote]

Yeah. I'd listen to it. Especially if it had a ton of laughs to it.
It might be possible to do with interviews, again if applicable.

I mean, it's just a personal opinion and something I would like to see.

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1334620392' post='5916104']
Congratz guys

Loved this issue

[s];_; if only J-man could see it now[/s]

>6 shot
>desperate as s***
[img]http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/81238-cannon-fodder-snes-screenshot-the-mission-was-a-success-s.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I'm glad my part in this is getting so much...well it's mentioned a lot. :3[/color]
[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1334621434' post='5916134']
Yeah. I'd listen to it. Especially if it had a ton of laughs to it.
It might be possible to do with interviews, again if applicable.

I mean, it's just a personal opinion and something I would like to see.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Again, we have discussed pretty much all of this and even more as future possibilities a while back. It's currently being discussed more in the club. Rather not just release information here so casually though so that's pretty much all I'll mention here.[/color]

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1334607320' post='5915847']
[sub][size=1]I thought Aggro said he'd give credit for him using my review format, unless I missed it somewhere. :/[/size][/sub]

[sub][size=1]ALSO HE DID THE UGLY PART WRON-*shot*[/size][/sub]
[/quote]Few things.
1. HOLY SH*T MAKO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
2. I told you I'd give you credit for the original one :P And anyone who knows anything knows who's format it is, the rest, I doubt, care. It's the review itself that matters anyway.
3. OH DID I?

@Aggro

1. Stuff's been complicated. Still trying to work it out. =/

2. That's true, but still.

3. I made Ugly for graphical qualms. From what I can tell from the review, the controllers aren't Ugly. They're cramp...y...

[size=1]also new Rappi Rangai.[/size]

Archived