Gaming Central Update V.2.0

[center][img]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/GamingCentralLogo3.png[/img]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#006400]Made By : .:Blu:.

~{}O< Obviously a club about games.[sub].[/sub][/color]
[color=#006400][spoiler='~{}O< Here are the rules']~{}O< What I And The Co-Owners Say Goes![/color]
[color=#006400]~{}O< All typical written and unwritten YCM rules apply[/color]
[color=#006400]~{}O< Repect others and their opinions the best you can [/spoiler][/color]
[color=#006400][spoiler='~{}O< Here just give us this'][/color]
[color=#006400]Name:
Consoles + Handhelds You Own:
Your Favorite Video Games (for which console):
Will You Be Active?:[Spoiler=Got a Online ID?]
Simply add these onto your app!
Xbox LIVE ID:
PSN ID:
3DS Friend Code:
Wii Friend Code:
Other:
[/Spoiler][/spoiler][/color]

[color=#006400][spoiler='~{}O Club Events that will never happen']
~{}O< None of course.[/spoiler][/color]

[color=#006400][spoiler=~{}O< Affiliate with us.]~{}O< i'll pretty much advertise your club, in return, I NEED you to advertise our club.[/color]

[color=#006400][spoiler=~{}O< Affiliation Application] Club Name :
Link :
Why Do You Want To Affiliate (optional) : [/spoiler][spoiler=Current Pen Pals] Shop Name: Lord English's Sprite Shop[/color]
[color=#006400]Link: [/color][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/289103-lord-englishs-sprite-shop/"][color=#006400]http://forum.yugiohc...hs-sprite-shop/[/color][/url]

[color=#006400]Why Do You Want To Affiliate (optional): Publicity for both the club and my shop [/spoiler][/spoiler][/color][/font][/center]

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[left]Name: Kagari Izuriha[/left]
[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Playstation, NES, Wii, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) [Dat's it for now][/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?: HAI[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335034683' post='5921089']
[left]Name: Kagari Izuriha[/left]
[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Playstation, NES, Wii, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) [Dat's it for now][/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?: HAI[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/quote]

Congratz on being the first.
Accepted.

[center]Name: Riki Naoe[/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: PS*, NES, SNES*(I think, also, we lost the games, I think), DS Lite, 3DS, Wii, GBA SP[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): [/size][/font][/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PS*: Spyro/Crash Bandicoot - DS/GBA - Pokemon games, 3DS: Kid Icarus: Uprising, NES/SNES: Mario games, Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I also have one Gamecube game and it's a game with a lot of the original Megaman games so I guess that.[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?: Sure.[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335034884' post='5921094']
[center]Name: Riki Naoe[/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Consoles + Handhelds You Own: PS*, NES, SNES*(I think, also, we lost the games, I think), DS Lite, 3DS, Wii, GBA SP[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): [/size][/font][/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PS*: Spyro/Crash Bandicoot - DS/GBA - Pokemon games, 3DS: Kid Icarus: Uprising, NES/SNES: Mario games, Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I also have one Gamecube game and it's a game with a lot of the original Megaman games so I guess that.[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will You Be Active?: Sure.[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[/quote]
Just a sure?
Jerk.
DENIED.
Okay Accepted.

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335035235' post='5921100']
[color=#0000CD]Name: Desperado of Finale
Consoles + Handhelds You Own: XBox 360m PSP, PS Vita, PS2, Wii.
Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Mana Khemia (the first one because the second was a disappintment) and Gotcha Force
Will You Be Active?: F*ck yeah.[/color]
[/quote]
Yay.
My Co-Host is here.
Accepted.

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335035359' post='5921104']
[color=#0000CD]By the way, I edited it because I forgot about my gamecube. :/[/color]
[/quote]
Stupid miserable f**ktard.
Hope you die.
Now I have to go and re edit EVERYTHING.

;D

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1335035429' post='5921106']
Name: Byakuya Kuchiki
Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Nintendo DS, Wii, PS2
Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 (Wii), Pokemon B/W (DS)
Will You Be Active?: Fairly; Almost never but I'll see what I can do.
[/quote]
Accpeted.
YAY.
<3
YOU'RE HERE.
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335035438' post='5921107']
Because I like saying just a sure when I could obviously do way better.

Hai, I'll be active! =D
[/quote]
Whatevs.

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335035625' post='5921113']
Also, I'm bad at one of the few games I'm currently-ish playing. =o

[spoiler=I managed to almost get killed but didn't][img]http://i.imgur.com/7ApPQ.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

I know none of you care though. =D
[/quote]
I care!
Just not enough.
MM X5 IS BETTER!

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1335035534' post='5921108']
Stupid miserable f**ktard.
Hope you die.
Now I have to go and re edit EVERYTHING.

;D
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Now you feel my pain.[/color]
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1335035625' post='5921113']
Also, I'm bad at one of the few games I'm currently-ish playing. =o

[spoiler=I managed to almost get killed but didn't][img]http://i.imgur.com/7ApPQ.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

I know none of you care though. =D
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I always care. <3[/color]

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1335035761' post='5921116']
I care!
Just not enough.
MM X5 IS BETTER!
[/quote]I'll get to it. I was thinking I can use my Wii for the Megaman games I have (see app) and play X, Zero, and BN on that site, I also have all Star Force games.

So yeah, I'm on X2 because for some reason I feel like playing a lot of Megaman games. =o

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335035774' post='5921117']
[color=#0000CD]Now you feel my pain.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I always care. <3[/color]
[/quote]I hardly edit because I have a extremely small club that gets active about one day a week.

Name: Dragon Sage Ω (reserved for change)
Consoles + Handhelds You Own: Gameboy Advance, DS, Wii. (Wow, that's actually not a lot.)
Your Favorite Video Games (for which console): Errrr, I don't know really. Might be Earthbound (SNES).
Will You Be Active?: Might.

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1335036192' post='5921127']
I took advice from Desu?
[/quote]
Of course, he said to have everyone re-apply. Did you PM a mod because they might not see the post?

Also, I'm carrying this on over here, so it's not treated as spam in a club that's going to be locked anyway, so there's no point in posting there. [sub]:[/sub]D

Also also, Accelerator's coming. =D

EDIT: OH EM GEE, Desu ninja'd me in the other club.

As I was saying, I didn't want to post there because it was going to be locked anyway. =o

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335036723' post='5921137']
Of course, he said to have everyone re-apply. Did you PM a mod because they might not see the post?

Also, I'm carrying this on over here, so it's not treated as spam in a club that's going to be locked anyway, so there's no point in posting there. [sub]:[/sub]D

Also also, Accelerator's coming. =D
[/quote]
lol.
I didn't see that.
I just was too lazy to C&P the old list. And DOF is already doign that.

Okay.

AWESOME.

[quote name='Dragon Sage Ω' timestamp='1335036878' post='5921142']
I suggest spacing out the accepted apps so it's not so harsh on the eyes. (leaving a blank space between each app). Just a suggestion though.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I was just about to suggest the same thing.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And yeah, I'm PMing Opal. I got this sh*t under control.[/color]

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1335036839' post='5921140']
lol.
I didn't see that.
I just was too lazy to C&P the old list. And DOF is already doign that.

Okay.

AWESOME.
[/quote]
I thought he preferred to be called Desu.

Also, you're geting KH 3D, too, right? =D

Dang, it's 13 days after my birthday but I'll just stick to my original idea and ask for a PS3.

Archived