Ice Edge

Ice Edge

2cool4you

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,162 posts
Found this on the wiki:
Posted Image
LOOK, GUYS, WE ALL KNEW THE XYZ MONSTER WOULD BE A SHI EN MONSTER.

Discuss the potential of something that could break Samurais, and Samurais as a whole.

32px-MrGame%26WatchHeadSSB4-3.png32px-ROBHeadSSB4-3.png32px-LittleMacHeadSSB4-3.png
32px-BowserJrHeadSSB4-3.png32px-DuckHuntHeadSSB4-3.png32px-VillagerHeadSSB4-3.png

Banjo

Banjo

I forget, is it October or February...?

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,097 posts
  • Married to:Caeda
Yeah, saw this earlier. Given the different hair/arm armor, he's apparently Shien's succesor, complete with his "World Conguering" pimp coat.

According to Koko and the Ninja Master M-Style Ninpo: HUGE FANGASM, it's either Matsunaga or someone else that inspired the new boss.

Also, make the topic a discussion on Sams as a whole or it'll get locked .~.
2008-09-29-Aleternate%20Universe.jpg
Moosic n' stuf

Wizarus

Wizarus

A lot more people hate you than hate me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
Because Sams need even more broken support. Not liking this at all

16c58wl.jpg

Koko "The X"

Koko "The X"

Goodbye.

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,053 posts

Yeah, saw this earlier. Given the different hair/arm armor, he's apparently Shien's succesor, complete with his "World Conguering" pimp coat.
According to Koko and the Ninja Master M-Style Ninpo: HUGE FANGASM, it's either Matsunaga or someone else that inspired the new boss.
Also, make the topic a discussion on Sams as a whole or it'll get locked .~.

I said the other piece might of been Mitsuhide because of the famous mouth piece.

Also lol this looks so cool.

if8xVI9CvCx3v.gif

Kingdom Xathers

Kingdom Xathers

But of course....

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
So, the fact that Kagemusha of the Blue Flames acts as Shien's/Shi En's double is no coincidence. How much you guys wanna bet that the Boss Mon for this Deck really is Kagemusha?
3DS Friend Code: Kingdom: 0834-0587-8703
DUELING NETWORK: KingdomXathers
DIMENSION HOPPER SET
PHANTOM BEAST SET
Wolf Archetype
Masked Bravador Archetype
Orc Archetype
Halloween Archetype

KingdomHearts_90.png

How about, every person who brings up Raging Earth from now on gets a vasectomy?

Passing the Torch

This Account is Unplayable

This Account is Unplayable

Haha!

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Because without knowing anything about it bar it being an Xyz, you can determine it's broken? Ok then.

If it's discussion on the SD: f*** YES FIENDISH CHAIN REPRINT

If Six Sams: They're still an underrated deck, honestly they can make some huge plays and have no trouble controlling the board except against Inzektors.

Agro

Agro

Yay, blood!

• Night's Watch
  • 21,354 posts
WHY DO I ALWAYS THINK SHIEN'S DAREDEVIL WHENEVER I LOOK AT IT? Dx

Anyway wasn't the other comparison that the character took the armor of the character that Shien is based off of?

Posted Image

"Agro your pool party is very kinky~" -Elly Da Booty Hunter
"Agro booty is best booty. Only good booty. Your's and every else's boot sucks." -Daemon

Ice Edge

Ice Edge

2cool4you

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,162 posts
WAIT A MINUTE.
Guys, if this card actually IS Shi En's successor...
Compare this to the OP:
Posted Image

Also, updated topic name

32px-MrGame%26WatchHeadSSB4-3.png32px-ROBHeadSSB4-3.png32px-LittleMacHeadSSB4-3.png
32px-BowserJrHeadSSB4-3.png32px-DuckHuntHeadSSB4-3.png32px-VillagerHeadSSB4-3.png

Miror B

Miror B

VIP Member

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,930 posts

That's exactly what people said about how Tour Bus was another broken target for Tour Guide.
Look What happened.

@Armz: Lily's conjecture about this not being Shi En but Mitsuhide makes sense since Shi En eventually dies and Mitsuhide takes his armor. These guys seem to follow the story of feudal Japan pretty well and she was fangasming like nuts as she went over the different possibilities and Mitsuhide seemed most likely for me.
Thank you Dharc

Unless otherwise stated, I do not make my own pictures, and they're almost always googled.

~/Coolio Prime\~

~/Coolio Prime\~

Such Is Justice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts
Sams used to be interesting but managed to drift into largely mindless swarming.

E3ROU1Z.png
'                         v                    '

Kingdom Xathers

Kingdom Xathers

But of course....

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts

Sams used to be interesting but managed to drift into largely mindless swarming.

As do certain other deck types. Sams are just the poster children of Swarm Summoning.
3DS Friend Code: Kingdom: 0834-0587-8703
DUELING NETWORK: KingdomXathers
DIMENSION HOPPER SET
PHANTOM BEAST SET
Wolf Archetype
Masked Bravador Archetype
Orc Archetype
Halloween Archetype

KingdomHearts_90.png

How about, every person who brings up Raging Earth from now on gets a vasectomy?

Passing the Torch

Banjo

Banjo

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,097 posts

As do certain other deck types. Sams are just the poster children of Swarm Summoning.

That would be Blackwings

Sams' super swarming came after them.
Moosic n' stuf

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~Top Hat Regulator~

• Night's Watch
  • 17,372 posts
so it looks like we'll get Temple of the Six in the SD too (looking at the BG) i'm liking the look of the SD boss

i agree, i remember having some problems facing a sam deck in WC09

This is as far as you go. Your life points will soon be reduced to 0, and your life will be dust. It over. The heart is pain. The heart that humans used to believe in hold this pain. All your wishes that you've ever had, are all just pain. How worthless! Your hearts are what caused the future to be destroyed. Little Boy, this is Despair... Turn End. - Aporia

The girl who blocked TPP in the mart and KT the Dragonite get to occupy my sig

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Rest of Sig

wiithepeople

wiithepeople

Ultra 1 - Trollbat Festival

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
The deck will be balanced if we get Chamberlain.

Voltex Curse

Voltex Curse

Fragment of Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,223 posts
Couldn't this monster be the predecessor of Shogun Shien, rather than its successor?

Think about this:
"Legendary Six Samurai Shi En" became the Shogun of the current, non-legendary Six Samurais, but so far the Shogun of the "Legendary Six Samurai" has not be released yet. This boss monster could be that missing Shogun.

But it does looks like Kagemusha, so this makes me think that maybe the Shogun disguised himself to hide his identity from, let's say, Ninjas.

Posted Image

Koko "The X"

Koko "The X"

Goodbye.

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,053 posts

Couldn't this monster be the predecessor of Shogun Shien, rather than its successor?

Think about this:
"Legendary Six Samurai Shi En" became the Shogun of the current, non-legendary Six Samurais, but so far the Shogun of the "Legendary Six Samurai" has not be released yet. This boss monster could be that missing Shogun.

But it does looks like Kagemusha, so this makes me think that maybe the Shogun disguised himself to hide his identity from, let's say, Ninjas.

Kagemusha's definition is someone who takes the place of the Daimyo (in this case, Shi En/Nobunaga) to feign that they're still alive. So Shi En died.

if8xVI9CvCx3v.gif

Voltex Curse

Voltex Curse

Fragment of Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,223 posts
Oh, I didn't know the definition of Kagemusha, I thought it was another word for double. That makes sense.
This boss monster even has the same armor as "Tenkabito Shien".

Posted Image

Banjo

Banjo

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,097 posts

Oh, I didn't know the definition of Kagemusha, I thought it was another word for double. That makes sense.
This boss monster even has the same armor as "Tenkabito Shien".

No it doesn't.

The torso armor is actually Shi En, because it's earlier in the story than Tenkabito who has the same. The coat is from Trnkabito, and the gauntlets/shoulder plates are from Great Shogun Shien.
Moosic n' stuf

Ice Edge

Ice Edge

2cool4you

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,162 posts
Guys, the Samurai boss has the same face + hair as Kagemusha [/obvious]

No it doesn't.
The torso armor is actually Shi En, because it's earlier in the story than Tenkabito who has the same. The coat is from Trnkabito, and the gauntlets/shoulder plates are from Great Shogun Shien.

Basically this card's existence is part of the Samurai's story arc.

Agro

Agro

Yay, blood!

• Night's Watch
  • 21,354 posts
Lily's gonna come in here and smack someone because history, but Kagemusha + Tenkabito Shien's cloak AND armor. So yes, that translation makes sense, as Kagemusha is acting as if he's Shien.

Posted Image

"Agro your pool party is very kinky~" -Elly Da Booty Hunter
"Agro booty is best booty. Only good booty. Your's and every else's boot sucks." -Daemon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users