Structure Deck: Samurai Warlord's boss monster + Samurais in general

Found this on the wiki:
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120424073530/yugioh/images/thumb/e/ed/SDSW-DeckEN.jpg/298px-SDSW-DeckEN.jpg[/img]
LOOK, GUYS, WE ALL KNEW THE XYZ MONSTER WOULD BE A SHI EN MONSTER.

Discuss the potential of something that could break Samurais, and Samurais as a whole.

Yeah, saw this earlier. Given the different hair/arm armor, he's apparently Shien's succesor, complete with his "World Conguering" pimp coat.

According to Koko and the Ninja Master M-Style Ninpo: HUGE FANGASM, it's either Matsunaga or someone else that inspired the new boss.

Also, make the topic a discussion on Sams as a whole or it'll get locked .~.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335326473' post='5924687']
Yeah, saw this earlier. Given the different hair/arm armor, he's apparently Shien's succesor, complete with his "World Conguering" pimp coat.
According to Koko and the Ninja Master M-Style Ninpo: HUGE FANGASM, it's either Matsunaga or someone else that inspired the new boss.
Also, make the topic a discussion on Sams as a whole or it'll get locked .~.
[/quote]

I said the other piece might of been Mitsuhide because of the famous mouth piece.

Also lol this looks so cool.

[quote name='Wizarus' timestamp='1335327559' post='5924691']
Because Sams need even more broken support. Not liking this at all
[/quote]

Because without knowing anything about it bar it being an Xyz, you can determine it's broken? Ok then.

If it's discussion on the SD: f*** YES FIENDISH CHAIN REPRINT

If Six Sams: They're still an underrated deck, honestly they can make some huge plays and have no trouble controlling the board except against Inzektors.

WAIT A MINUTE.
Guys, if this card actually [i]IS[/i] Shi En's successor...
Compare this to the OP:
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081009224435/yugioh/images/6/65/KagemushaoftheBlueFlameLOB-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img]

Also, updated topic name

[quote name='Wizarus' timestamp='1335327559' post='5924691']
Because Sams need even more broken support. Not liking this at all
[/quote]
That's exactly what people said about how Tour Bus was another broken target for Tour Guide.
Look What happened.

@Armz: Lily's conjecture about this not being Shi En but Mitsuhide makes sense since Shi En eventually dies and Mitsuhide takes his armor. These guys seem to follow the story of feudal Japan pretty well and she was fangasming like nuts as she went over the different possibilities and Mitsuhide seemed most likely for me.

[quote name='Kingdom Xathers' timestamp='1335336266' post='5924754']
As do certain other deck types. Sams are just the poster children of Swarm Summoning.
[/quote]
That would be Blackwings

Sams' super swarming came after them.

so it looks like we'll get Temple of the Six in the SD too (looking at the BG) i'm liking the look of the SD boss

[quote name='~Coolio~' timestamp='1335335659' post='5924753']
Sams used to be interesting but managed to drift into largely mindless swarming.
[/quote]
i agree, i remember having some problems facing a sam deck in WC09

Couldn't this monster be the predecessor of Shogun Shien, rather than its successor?

Think about this:
"Legendary Six Samurai Shi En" became the Shogun of the current, non-legendary Six Samurais, but so far the Shogun of the "Legendary Six Samurai" has not be released yet. This boss monster could be that missing Shogun.

But it does looks like Kagemusha, so this makes me think that maybe the Shogun disguised himself to hide his identity from, let's say, Ninjas.

[quote name='Frex' timestamp='1335367046' post='5924917']
Couldn't this monster be the predecessor of Shogun Shien, rather than its successor?

Think about this:
"Legendary Six Samurai Shi En" became the Shogun of the current, non-legendary Six Samurais, but so far the Shogun of the "Legendary Six Samurai" has not be released yet. This boss monster could be that missing Shogun.

But it does looks like Kagemusha, so this makes me think that maybe the Shogun disguised himself to hide his identity from, let's say, Ninjas.
[/quote]

Kagemusha's definition is someone who takes the place of the Daimyo (in this case, Shi En/Nobunaga) to feign that they're still alive. So Shi En died.

[quote name='Frex' timestamp='1335372379' post='5924962']
Oh, I didn't know the definition of Kagemusha, I thought it was another word for double. That makes sense.
This boss monster even has the same armor as "Tenkabito Shien".
[/quote]
No it doesn't.

The torso armor is actually Shi En, because it's earlier in the story than Tenkabito who has the same. The coat is from Trnkabito, and the gauntlets/shoulder plates are from Great Shogun Shien.

Guys, the Samurai boss has the same face + hair as Kagemusha [/obvious]

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335372663' post='5924965']
No it doesn't.
The torso armor is actually Shi En, because it's earlier in the story than Tenkabito who has the same. The coat is from Trnkabito, and the gauntlets/shoulder plates are from Great Shogun Shien.
[/quote]
Basically this card's existence is part of the Samurai's story arc.

Kagemusha of the Blue Flame was my very 1st Yugioh card so I hope this new Kagemushu is broken beyond repair. I don't like Sams at all but I LOVE Kagemusha.

Legendary Six Samurai - Kenshin
Rank 3
EARTH/Warrior
2 Level 3 Warrior-type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Kagemusha" monster you control as the Xyz Material. When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 Bushido Counter on it. This card gains 300 ATK for each Bushido Counter you control. If a face-up "Six Samurai" monster you control would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate the activation of a monster's effect and destroy it.
1800/400

inb4 Kagemusha was the real Shien all along

I'm going to guess that it'll have some sort of Special Summon effect, might as well try my hand:

[quote]
R3/DARK
2 Level 3 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card using a "Six Samurai" monster you control as Xyz Material. (That monster is attached to this card as Xyz Material.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Level 4 or lower "Six Samurai" monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. If this card with Xyz Material would be destroyed: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.[/quote]

Archived