YCWE - [Episode 4 - Part 2 is up!]

Thar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K, so I've been kinda procrastinating and I only managed to write up the first match out of three (about 4 pages.)

So if I post the first match now and post the rest of it later in the week, will that be alright?

[spoiler=YCWE - Episode 2 *MATCH 1 of 3*]
([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282802-ycwe-episode-3-part-2-is-up/"]Episode 1[/url])

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VJT0W.png[/img]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdmfVyPrqcc"][i]Theme plays.[/i][/url]

[b][i]Fireworks shoot up from under the Titantron as the arena explodes in ovation.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our second show of the unofficial Yu-Gi-Oh! Cardmaker Community Wrestling Entertainment! We have quite a night set for you guys and gals just like our last show judging by the comments that were made about it. In any case, I’m Thar, and sitting next to me is my good friend Rai, and we will be commentating on the matches set for tonight. Looking forward to it.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“As am I, Thar, and we also have another commentator coming in later today and he will certainly help make the show more interesting for you all watching right now.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Indeed, I am excited to be having him join us tonight. But without further ado, let’s kick things off tonight with a match-up that brewed up from a rivalry made last night in a tag team match against team Ultra Hotel versus team Chibi Knights.”[/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjTZLxekig&ob=av3n"][i]Fusion enters.[/i][/url]

[b][i]The crowd stands up in ovation as Fusion stretches his arms out and lets out a battle cry.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Ladies and gentlemen, this show will start with a rivalry match set for one-fall! Approaching the stage: the well-known author of Trio of DEF and co-host of the Akatsuki of YCM and Chibi Knights….FUUUSSSIIOONNN!!!”[/color] [b][i]Chants begin to break out: ‘FX DENVER! *clap clap clapclapclap* FX DENVER! *clap clap clapclapclap*’[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“The chants that the audience is belting out represent Fusion’s actual forum username, but most people that refer to him call him by his ring name ‘Fusion.’”[/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXDxYIWAT7Y"][i]Jake enters.[/i][/url]

[b][i]Cheers and chants turn to boos.[color=#8b4513] [/color][/i][/b][color=#8b4513]“And his opponent: The host of the YCMaker Ultra Hotel and recently revealing his posts as an angry Spoink; weighing in 205 reps.....JAKE, THE SAAAGGGEEEE!!!”[/color] [b][i]Jake widens his arms in welcome to the booing crowd, who broke out in ‘YOU SUCK!’ chants as he casually strode towards the ring. Climbing the steps to the edge of the ring, he ducked under the top rope and joined Fusion in a heated glare, where the official set the stage for combat and signaled for the bell.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Kicking off our second show of the season, we have two familiar faces, both of which we saw on our last show in the tag team match.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Yes, Jake the Sage, setting the stage for the Ultra Hotel that has just been locked by Opal, the mod for Clubs and Organizations, for not having any legitimate topics.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“And let’s not forget Fusion, one of the most respected members of the forum and, of course, the author of the award winning Fan-Fic, Trio of DEF.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“I believe I made that perfectly clear for everyone, Rai.”[/color]

[b][i]The match begins with Fusion pounding at Jake’s face, driving him into the corner. Jake pushes Fusion back and rams him into the opposite corner, unloading punches that draws the attention of the official and is pulled back. Fusion takes this opportunity to climb to the top rope and pile an elbow into Jake’s shoulder and knock him to the ground.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Fusion on the offence already.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“And Jake is already on the ground from Fusion’s elbow. Man, what a shot.”[/color]

[b][i]Fusion goes for the cover.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE!....TW-[/i]

[b][i]Jake kicks out and crawls to the corner, followed by Fusion and a knee to the face. Fusion lifts Jake up by the chin and delivers an uppercut, then lifts him by the legs and prompts him on top of the corner, climbing up the ropes to hook an arm around his neck. Jake retaliates with a few blows to Fusion’s chest, then headbutts Fusion, knocking him to the ground. Fusion does a backward somersault and gets back on his feet, but Jake is already in the air driving a fist into Fusion’s face.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Wow! Jake just gave Fusion a taste of his own medicine!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“He timed his attack perfectly. He jumped before Fusion was even upside right.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“He’s like a viper…or even…”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Whoa now, Thar. Let’s not reference what isn’t ours.”[/color]

[b][i]With Fusion unconscious, Jake covers.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE!.....TWO!.....TH-[/i]

[b][i]Fusion kicks out. The crowd roars in joy.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Another close cover attempt, but Fusion is determined to push through.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Jake ain’t messing around, but neither is Fusion. You can tell this rivalry will be a good one.”[/color]

[b][i]Jake lifts an exhausted Fusion on his shoulder and stretches him across the back of his head, one hand around Fusion’s head and the other around his knees. A look of malice takes over Jake’s face as he swings in for a backward slam, but Fusion manages to slip loose and let Jake slam his own head into the ground.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Ouch! Jake trying to be rid of Fusion but Fusion slips out of that hold just in time!”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“And now Jake just slammed himself! A smart move by Fusion to recuperate in the time Jake took to prepare the attack, then avoid being a meat shield to the floor at the last second!”[/color]

[b][i]Fusion climbs the corner onto the top rope, standing with his arms stretched out to draw cheers from the crowd, and jumps onto Jake with a backflip and a chin to Jake’s face.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Oh! Fusion with another one of his signature moves, the Ba-“Chin”-Da!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Is that what they’re calling it?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“No, that’s what [i]he[/i]’s calling it.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Really? Well, I hope you’re right, Thar, cause if he doesn’t like that reference, he’s-”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“What reference, Rai?”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Oh. Right. Sorry.”[/color]

[b][i]Fusion covers.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE!....TWO!...T-[/i]

[b][i]Jake kicks out. The crowd boos.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Wow. So many boos from the crowd toward Jake.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Yeah, that makes no sense to me, Rai. After all, he IS a well-known and respected member just like Fusion.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Yeah, but Jake might also be weighed down by his daughter, Lora, whom just called him out as a drug-abusive pedophile incest agent.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Whoa, that sounds a bit harsh, don’t you think?”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“What do I care? I’m a commentator. It’s my job to speak the truth about our superstars.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Well, you do realize he will be watching the episode after it gets aired, right?”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Psh, what can he possibly do to me?”[/color]

[b][i]Jake gets to his feet as Fusion attempts to land a drop kick to his face, but Jake dodges and Fusion falls flat on his back. Jake lifts Fusion up and throws him into the corner, knocking him out. Jake then requests a mic.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Whoa whoa wait a sec- …he’s not gonna speak while in the middle of a match, is he??”[/color]

[b][i]Jake puts the mic to his lips.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“[i]…HE IS![/i]”[/color]

“May I have your attention, YCM?!” [b][i]More boos ring out. Jake smiles. [/i][/b]“Thank you. Now, because it might take a while for Fusion here to recover from his impact with the corner of the ring, I will take this opportunity to say that I, Jake the Sage, am [i]not [/i]to be rightfully ‘booed’ at by you all!” [b][i]More boos. Jake begins to laugh.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Well, you’re certainly giving them a reason to, Jakey.”[/color]

“I deserve to be [i]supported[/i]! I have worked hard to earn my place in this community and I will [i]not [/i]tolerate your ignorance in such a matter! I draw more attention to a topic than [i]any [/i]other members with both equal and higher status than me! Why? Because I’m Jake the Sage…and I…am…[i]AWESOME[/i]!” [b][i]An explosion of boos and hateful chants broke out of the crowd.[/i][/b]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ"][i]Black enters.[/i][/url]

[b][i]The crowd’s attitude juristically changes from boos to cheers as the lights dim out and blinding flashes bolt out from the Titantron.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Ho ho! Rai, do you know who this is?!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“I think the question is, Thar, who [i]doesn’t [/i]know who this is!”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Ladies and gentlemen…Yuzuru Otonashi, better known as Black, is here and by the looks of it he is [i]not[/i] happy right now!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Gee, I wonder why?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Yeah, no kidding.”[/color]

[b][i]Black walks down the ramp with a cold glare at Jake, who returns the glare with an expression of both surprise and excitement. Black points a finger at Jake in interrogation, wearing a look of heated annoyance. Jake laughs, bringing the mic back up: [/i][/b]“Ladies and gentlemen, Black!” [b][i]The crowd cheers as Black jumps onto the edge of the ring and slips in, still locked onto Jake, who speaks again: [/i][/b]“Now, before you do anything rash, let’s reason here…” [b][i]Black, in his tension for Jake, looks away and smiles while shaking his head in disapproval. Jake continues: [/i][/b]“It’s true, you know! I am the best in this busine-”

[b][i]Black snatches another mic from the announcers table: [/i][/b]“Jake, I didn’t come out here to reason with you! I came out here to tell you how much of an egotistical prick you are!” [b][i]The audience explodes as Jake’s smile instantly diminishes. [/i][/b]“Yes, you may have a lot of posts! Yes, you may have twice the reps as most people watching! …and yes, you may be the host of the Ultra Hotel! But let me tell you [i]this[/i], Jake! I have [i]twice[/i] as many posts as you! I have [i]twice[/i] the reputation as you! And last but least…” [b][i]The crowd is still cheering. [/i][/b]“…I had [i]twice[/i] the power you [i]ever[/i] had [i]BEFORE[/i] I was promoted to Damage Control!” [b][i]Another burst of cheers from the crowd signified the dramatic truth from Black. Jake was wandering the ring, furious.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Oh man, this doesn’t look good.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Yep. Jake is pissed.”[/color]

[b][i]Black continued: [/i][/b]“…and you wanna know something else?” [b][i]Jake shot a glance of frustration and shook his head. [/i][/b]“Jake, as hopeless as this makes you sound…I have the power to limit your actions for good!”

[b][i]Jake approached Black: [/i][/b]“Oh yeah?! What exactly can you do to me, Black? You gonna silence me with duct tape? You gonna tie my hands behind my back? Or better yet…you gonna bar up the locker room so I have nowhere to go while you attempt to screw me?” [b][i]The crowd unleashed an ‘OOOHHHH!!’ as Black, out of pure anger, busted Jake’s mouth. Black then pulls Jake by the legs to the ground and unloads a series of blows to Jake’s face and side. Jake struggles to break free of Black’s fury and eventually slips out to make an escape, but Black grabs him by the head and throws Jake out of the ring. Jake limps toward the curtain but Black catches up, hooking Jake by the neck and slamming his head into the steel ramp.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Oh my god!”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Black has snapped! Someone’s gotta break those two apart!”[/color]

[b][i]Black drags Jake by the heels back toward the ring, where he tosses Jake back in. Black climbs the corner from the outside, targeting Jake for a diving bomb.[/i][/b]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0bG_7L3Sw&feature=related"][i]Creator enters.[/i][/url]

[b][i]Green flames shoot up as the lights go out and orange flashes blast from the Titantron. The crowd shows a mixture of excitement and curiosity as Creator stands tall, metal shoulder plates spiking on his shoulders, with mic in hand: [/i][/b]“Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to YCM…IS…CREATOR!!!” [b][i]The audience starts to cheer louder. [/i][/b]“Finally! The day has come! Where this show is on the verge of losing viewers for being SO…DAMN…BORING!”

[color=#ff0000]“Who is this guy?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“I dunno, but I like him.”[/color]

[b][i]Creator continued: [/i][/b]“Well, guess what? Creator has come to the rescue! Creator will be your savior from witnessing such a damn boring show involving two idiots fighting for no cause! Mouthing off at each other for irrelevant reasons! Thinking that it will make a good show for the audience! WELL THEY ARE WRONG! These idiots wouldn’t know a good show from a bad hairdo!” [b][i]Both commentators laugh. [/i][/b]“It’s true! You may not see it or feel it, but we can all sense that Black has dreads! Yes, dreads of insecurity! Dreads of meaningless quarrels and misconstrued tantrums! While Jake, the Sage, has a giant afro! An afro of attention! An afro of desire to be seen from space! You may not see it, or feel it, but WE CAN ALL SENSE IT!” [b][i]More cheers. [/i][/b]“Now before I leave you idiots to decide what to do with yourselves with this newly acquired knowledge that I passed down to you, I will say one last thing…on YCM IS CREATOR, EVERYTHING CREATOR SAYS IS…THE BOTTOM…LINE!” [b][i]Creator drops the mic and exits. Black and Jake look at each other before awkwardly backing away and showing signs of weirdness from what they just witnessed.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Well, that was interesting.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“It was. But for now we will go to a commercial break. Don’t go anywhere; there is more YCWE to come.”[/color]

[i][size=2]*commercial break*[/size][/i]

[size=2][size=3]([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282802-ycwe-episode-3-part-2-is-up/page__st__20#entry5941115"]continue to Part 2[/url])[/size][/size]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1337026570' post='5939266']
Say, how'd you come up with everyone's theme song?
[/quote]

Not sure, really. Just typed their names in on Youtube and went with whatever came up, and if that didn't work, I just idealized what they liked and looked for whatever sounded entrance-worthy.

Why do you ask?

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337033681' post='5939394']
Also, I'm very pleased with the music.
[/quote]

Awesome, cause I forgot what the song was that you requested. So I kinda improvised. ^^

So, if I intend on joining in on this, I'd have to wait until next chapter?

Also, if you could (It's up to you if you choose to do it or not, but I'm recommending this), try not to make me the kind of person you think I am. I mean, you can make some realism of what happened to me in the past here on YCM (Like my attempt at doing Fan Fic reviews, which I'll be starting up again when I get the outline of the thread done and my partner returns from his mysterious hiatus), but please don't get carried away. I actually want people to think differently of me.

Also, I got a request for my opening song. Want to know what it is, or will you look for a different song on your own?

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1337180558' post='5940482']
So, if I intend on joining in on this, I'd have to wait until next chapter?
[/quote]

Considering the first few chapters will probably just consist of debuts and rivalry starters, you might fit in next episode's roster. However, I can't promise you anything.

Just send me a PM of what you want your theme to be and I'll see what I can do.

As for now, Match 2 out of 3 of Episode 2 is finished!

[spoiler=YCWE - Episode 2 *MATCH 2 OF 3*]
([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282802-ycwe-episode-3-part-2-is-up/page__st__20#entry5939188"]Part 1[/url])

[color=#ff0000]“And we’re back on YCWE.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Also, check it out! Our third announcer is here joining us. Welcome, Rinne!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Hey, guys. Good to be here.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Good to have you here, Rinne. But let’s get back to the action.”[/color]

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPFDzAGb4A"]Daemon’s theme[/url] is playing.[/i]

[color=#800080]“Ready to kick things off, we have Daemon in the ring waiting for his opponent.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Daemon is a part of team Ultra Hotel from the tag team match that took place in our last show.”[/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyYNHK6ZUlY"][i]Daedalus enters.[/i][/url]

[color=#8b4513]“Well, here we have Daedalus, one of a handful of members who actively posts material related to Magic the Gathering: A card game that rivals with Yu-Gi-Oh and, in my opinion, is better.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, we will start this match.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Hey Thar, weren’t you supposed to announce this guy in?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Eh, I don’t really feel like it.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Lazy f*ck.”[/color]

[b][i]Bell rings.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Wait, did you just swear with your mic on, Rai?”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Well, given the ideas that were considered, I figured we could spice things up with a little more explicit content.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“How so?”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Well for one thing, one of Black’s finishers where he takes a skull and-”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Guys, shut the hell up. There’s a match going on.”[/color]

[b][i]Daemon rushes at Daedalus, clothes-lining his neck and pushing him into the corner. Daedalus breaks free and pushes Daemon to the ground. Daemon does a back somersault back onto his feet and starts to jog in place, where Daedalus grabs Daemon by the neck and slams him into the ground.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Another quick retaliation after yet another hasty start.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Daemon really loves to get into things right away.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Yep, and it usually doesn’t work out for most people.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“You got that right.”[/color]

[b][i]Recovering quickly, Daemon delivers a kick to Daedalus’ crotch while on his back, then gets back to his feet. Daedalus rushes Daemon with a clothesline, but Daemon ducks and wraps his arms around Daedalus’ waist and lifts him up with a backwards arch of his back, slamming his shoulders to the floor.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Wow, a kick to the balls followed by a German sheplex by Daemon!”[/color]

[i]ONE!....TWO!..-[/i]

[b][i]Daedalus rolls out of the hold.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Man, that was close.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“You don’t see a lot of German sheplexes anymore on TV, but Daemon just might have the athleticism to pull it off.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“I hope he does. That’s one of my favorite moves after watching Angel Beats.”[/color]

[b][i]Daemon and Daedalus charge at each other and lock arms around each other’s necks, pushing in both directions. Daedalus slides in a lock around Daemon’s neck, delivering uppercuts to his chest and weakening him. With Daemon exhausted, Daedalus reverses the hook of his arm and looks around at the audience, drawing the noise from them.[/i][/b]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFh0J8Ph18U"][i]Arm enters.[/i][/url]

[color=#8b4513]“Oh, come on! Not again!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Another interrupted match here on YCWE. Ladies and gentlemen, entering right now is Arm, one of YCM’s most liked members and one of the top three in ‘most posts’ on the forum.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Also the writer of one of the best spoof fan-fics I have ever read, this guy just [i]loves [/i]using images to express himself and even just likes to post images related to a topic. He’s also very random in the first place.”[/color]

[b][i]Arm dives under the bottom rope into the ring after Daemon picks up Daedalus with the distraction and throws him onto the ground. Daemon turns around to meet Arm eye to eye, later to be joined by Daedalus after a quick recovery as all combatants position themselves in each corner of the ring. The crowd increases its roar.[/i][/b]

[b][i]Thar stands up:[/i][/b] [color=#8b4513]“Ladies and gentlemen, given the circumstances, this contest has been made into a triple threat match!”[/color] [b][i]The crowd goes wild as the bell is rung a second time to signal the new match to start.[/i][/b]
[color=#800080]“Wow, this has got to be one of the most spontaneous changes I have ever seen.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“It is rather hasty, I agree, but just listen to that crowd!”[/color] [i][b]Crowd is loud.[/b][/i]
[color=#8b4513]“It’s obviously the presence of Arm in the ring. Things are about to get spicy.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Don’t you mean [i]heated[/i]?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Nah.”[/color]

[b][i]Everyone in the ring took the time to study each opponent. In their hesitance, Arm took this time to taunt his opponent’s with a cabbage patch dance.[/i][/b]

[i][b]Commentators laugh:[/b][/i] [color=#ff0000]“Wha-what is he doing?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“I have no idea, but it looks like he’s [i]taunting[/i] them.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Is [i]that[/i] what it is?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Either that or he’s just trying to be the life of the party.”[/color]

[b][i]While Arm was dancing, Daemon and Daedalus exchanged a glance and nodded, and then both of them charge at Arm with a fist to the face. Arm ducks just in time, sending both opponents plummeting into the top rope, followed by more swag.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Look at him! He’s [i]toying[/i] with them!”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“I guess we now know that Arm is not to be taken seriously.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“I’m surprised you’re actually just realizing this, Thar.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Good point.”[/color]

[b][i]Arm stops dancing and clotheslines both of his opponents over the top rope.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Oh my god!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“He just…he just knocked two guys [i]bigger [/i]than him out of the area!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Wow! What a way to make a debut!”[/color]

[b][i]Arm rebounds off the ropes behind him and dives through under the top rope into Daemon and Daedalus.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“And again! Arm making an impression with a dive into both opponents!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“What a reaction from the crowd!”[/color]

[b][i]The crowd is now on the edge of their seats cheering on Arm as he gets up and starts dancing again outside the ring. The official beckons for them to come back in, which Arm did but Daemon and Daedalus did not for they were out cold. The official starts the count-out.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE![/i]

[b][i]Arm starts walking around the ring, raising his arms to stir up an ovation and feeding off it.[/i][/b]

[i]TWO![/i]

[color=#ff0000]“I dunno if they’ll get back in in time. That was one hard dive.”[/color]

[i]THREE![/i]

[b][i]Daemon starts to wiggle his way back into the ring.[/i][/b]

[i]FOUR![/i]

[b][i]Daemon slowly rolls under the bottom rope. The official continues the count.[/i][/b]

[i]FIVE![/i]

[color=#800080]“Well, Daemon is back in, but Daedalus is still out.”[/color]

[i]SIX![/i]

[color=#8b4513]“Come on, Daedalus! Get back in!”[/color]

[i]SEVEN![/i]

[color=#800080]“I think he’s totally out of it.”[/color]

[i]EIGHT![/i]

[b][i]As the count out progressed, Daemon was holding Arm in a submission hold. Arm was grimacing in pain.[/i][/b]

[i]NINE![/i]

[color=#8b4513]“Well, I think this is it for Daedalus.”[/color]

[i]TEN![/i]

[color=#ff0000]“And Daedalus is out of the match by count out!”[/color]

[b][i]Two more officials come in to pick up Daedalus and escort him out of the arena. The official in the ring returned his attention to Arm and Daemon; Arm was still writhing in Daemon’s lock.[/i][/b]

[color=#800080]“Daemon has Arm tied down pretty good.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Is Arm gonna tap out?”[/color]

[b][i]Arm, with one arm free, whips his hand into Daemon’s eye, making him lose his grip. Arm rebounds off the opposite rope and hooks Daemon’s neck, jumping onto the second rope and bouncing back with a slam of Daemon’s head from five feet in the air.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Wow! Did you see that, Rai?! Rinne?!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“I did! What a move!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“This might be it for Daemon!”[/color]

[i]ONE!......TWO!......THREE![/i]

[b][i]The crowd explodes as Arm exhaustedly raises his arms in glory.[/i][/b] [color=#8b4513]“Ladies and gentlemen….your winner….ARRMMMMM!!!”[/color] [b][i]The official raises Arm’s arm, but Arm dispatches and begins to break down in the center of the ring.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Look at him go!”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Wow, what a moment for this guy!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“That is our second match out of three today. Stay tuned for more YCWE.”[/color]

[size=2][i]*commercial break*[/i][/size]

[size=2][size=3]([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282802-ycwe-episode-3-part-2-is-up/page__st__40#entry5947280"]continue to Part 3[/url])[/size][/size]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1337277203' post='5941243']
RINNE!?! Was this his idea? I thought all the mods would just be the staff of the event that would interrupt the match, like Opal and Black. Well, I guess that makes things a little bit different.
[/quote]

It was a last minute decision to get a third announcer in before I got distracted again. And no, he actually has no clue...same goes with half the roster. xD

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1337278297' post='5941255']
I got a kick out of this fight, though I'm wondering when someone's gonna start busting out chairs, lol.
[/quote]

There will be more than chairs, I'll tell you that. It might happen when either Creator or Black has an actual match.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337292455' post='5941419']
Love the Arm addition, made my day.
[/quote]

Someone should get him to read this, just to see how he reacts. xD

So hey guys. It's been like a week since the second match was posted, and I haven't even started on the third match yet.

So I'm gonna give y'all a spoiler. The match is gonna be Aggro vs. Desperado.

I will leave you all to decide whether the match is worth seeing. If it is, I will be more motivated to write it. If not, then I'll just botch this fic and find another hobby.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1337832565' post='5945905']
I will leave you all to decide whether the match is worth seeing. If it is, I will be more motivated to write it. If not, then I'll just botch this fic and find another hobby.
[/quote]

I think it's too early to decide whether certain match ups are worth seeing because the fan-fic has just started. I'd say go ahead with it and then discuss it. You never know what happens until you try.

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1337920140' post='5946539']
Do I have a say? Cuz I don't think I have a say?
[/quote]

[s]Do you want a say? Cuz I don't quite understand what you want to say?[/s]

It shouldn't be that big of a deal. Nearly half the people on the roster don't even know that this Fic exists.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1337920363' post='5946542']
[s]Do you want a say? Cuz I don't quite understand what you want to say?[/s]

It shouldn't be that big of a deal. Nearly half the people on the roster don't even know that this Fic exists.
[/quote]I don't really like fake wrestling.

Though you didn't flop with trying to write me, for the small amount of time I was even there. I'll say that much.

It's not fake. It's just scripted. Everything they do in the ring is real, it just took years of practice to perform the stunts and execute them safely. Either way, they're exhausted afterwards.

As for the fic, I am half way done. I just need to write the commentary.
And Aggro, by the looks of it, you might just be the perfect Brock Lesnar crossover.

Match 3 is now up!

[spoiler=YCWE - Episode 2 *MATCH 3/3*]
([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282802-ycwe-episode-3-part-2-is-up/page__st__20#entry5941115"]Part 2[/url])

[color=#800080]“We are back on YCWE with our third and final match of this show.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Yes, and the crowd has been itching to see this match up.”[/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ax6DmXoPc"][i]Aggro enters.[/i][/url]

[color=#8b4513]“Ladies and gentlemen, our third and final match will be set for one-fall! Now approaching the ring: Well-known in various places in the forum and hosting YCM’s Call of Duty club; also a writer and host for the YCM Weekly; please welcome to the stage…..AGGRROOOOO!!!”[/color]

[b][i]A spurt of sparks fly as Aggro adjusts his gauntlets; a look of determination and focus corrodes him. The audience is still ringing from his presence as he makes his way onto the ring from the steel staircase in the corner, pulling himself back from the top rope and leaping over it, jogging it place in recovery from the landing and getting himself pumped.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Wow, Rinne. I have goosebumps already.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Well, just wait until his competitor walks in.”[/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66QcIlblI1U"][i]Desperado enters.[/i][/url]

[b][i]The whole arena is in awe and fills the place with cheers and chants. [/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Woah, speak of the beast himself...”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“And his opponent: Best known to parody anything in his sight; labeled as the forum’s number 1 a**hole. Ladies and gentlemen…….DESSSSPERADDDOOOOO!!!!!”[/color]

[b][i]Flames shoot up to the ceiling as the area is emitted in blue and the intimidating figure approaches the ring, stopping for a moment for effect, then proceeding.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“This is gonna be good, I can tell.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“You said it, Rai.”[/color]

[b][i]Both competitors are in the ring; the bell is signaled and the match starts.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“And we now start our final match for this evening, and so far it appears to be worth the ending.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Indeed, Rai. We all knew it would come to this: Aggro and Desperado in a heated rivalry right off the bat. This is competition at its most raw.”[/color]

[b][i]Aggro is jogging in place, locking onto his target. Desperado merely stands tall and casually walks in the same circular motion, returning the gaze. Soon Desperado starts to approach Aggro, but Aggro rolls to the opposite side of Desperado, returning to jogging in place. Desperado turns around only to meet Aggro’s foot to his gut.[/i][/b]

[color=#800080]“Desperado is hunched over.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“I’m sensing some karma about to strike Aggro. It’s foolish to attack first against a figure such as Desperado, even if it lands successfully.”[/color]

[b][i]Hunched over, Desperado soon takes several blows to the back of the head by Aggro, nearly knocking him to the ground, but Desperado catches himself, catching one of Aggro’s blows and delivering a fist to his face, knocking him onto his back.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Oh! You see? I totally called that one.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“What are you talking about, Thar? You can’t ‘call’ something that’s obviously gonna happen.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“But I can still make predictions, right?”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Thar. Rai. Both of you grow up and watch the match.”[/color]

[b][i]Desperado picks Aggro up by the head and delivers another blow to the head, afterwards throwing him into one of the corners further away from him. Aggro stumbles upon impact, dazed while trying to crawl out of Desperado’s line of sight. Desperado stalks his prey, grabbing Aggro by the pants strap and flinging him back into the corner. Aggro goes out cold.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Oof! Steel corner! Aggro is out of it.”[/color]

[b][i]Desperado goes for the cover.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE!....T-[/i]

[b][i]Aggro kicks out.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“A bit early for a pin win, I’d say.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“One cannot simply pin down Aggro.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Is that Boromir I’m hearing?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“No, Rinne. That’s me.”[/color]

[b][i]Desperado hooks Aggro’s neck and lifts him up to his shoulder, turning him so that his legs pointed straight up into the air, then is about to fall back into a slam, but Aggro socks Desperado in the gut while upside down and falls out of his grasp, recuperating in one of the corners.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“You can see the massive strength of Desperado in that vertical slam he was about to execute, but Aggro is proven to be too agile for such judgement.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“This is usually the turn that takes place when you have a big man such as Desperado against a man of smaller stature, Aggro. The smaller one uses his speed to get around the bigger one.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Well said, Rinne.”[/color]

[b][i]Desperado recovers from Aggro’s blow quickly and struts to him, but Aggro bolts to the side, bouncing off the ropes and goes for a spear, but Desperado shifts to the side and continues Aggro’s momentum through the ropes and into the commentators’ desk.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Whoa! Holy sh*t!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“My god! D-Did Aggro just shatter our table?!”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“No, that was all Desperado there. He timed Aggro’s attack perfectly, but at the cost of our desk!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“And Aggro is out cold once again.”[/color]

[b][i]Nearly out cold, Aggro vainly attempts to crawl back into the ring, but Desperado was already out there and holding him by the neck, lifting him several feet off the ground and choke-slamming him back into the commentators’ desk, mainly towards the center where Thar was sitting.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Mother of Lucas! What is Desperado’s deal?!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“I think he [i]aimed [/i]for you that time, Thar.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Yeah, no kidding!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Man, how many times are we gonna fix this table alone?”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“I dunno, but my guess is one helluva lot!”[/color]

[b][i]After several seconds of Aggro lying there practically hopeless, Desperado threw him back into the ring before turning back around to shoot a cold, hateful stare at Thar. Desperado then gets back into the ring where Aggro is back on his feet and spears into Desperado, sending him through the ropes back into the same desk.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Oh come on!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“I guess that look was a warning to you, Thar!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Yep. Don’t mess with Desperado.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“But it wasn’t even him! It was Aggro’s doing this time!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“I guess every superstar is out to get you?”[/color] [b][i]Rai laughs.[/i][/b]
[color=#8b4513]“Now why would that be, Rai?”[/color]

[b][i]Aggro then drags Desperado by the foot into the ring and covers.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE!......TWO!.....TH-[/i]

[b][i]Desperado kicks out. The crowd releases a short burst of cheers. Aggro picks Desperado up by the head, hooks his neck, and slams him into the ring. Another cover.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE!.....TWO!..-[/i]

[b][i]Desperado kicks out again. Aggro is frustrated.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Two adjacent cover attempts by Aggro. You can just feel the tension flowing through him right now.”[/color]

[b][i]Aggro makes his way to the top rope on the corner, standing in preparation for the attack.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]“Oh ho ho! What’s he gonna do?”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Desperado is still down. Aggro’s going for it!”[/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc&ob=av3n"][i]Dwarf King enters.[/i][/url]

[color=#ff0000]“Aw, what?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Seriously?”[/color]

[b][i]Aggro cocks his head at the Titantron, surprised but immediately annoyed afterwards. Aggro then loses his balance and lands on the corner with his balls.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“That would be Dwarf King, ladies and gentlemen.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“What’s he doing out here in a match like this?”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Well, he was asking to be on the show for weeks now and I guess he chose to debut right now.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“But it’s such awkward timing. Aggro was about to finish Desperado nice and early, but Dwarf King distracted him and made him land on his balls.”[/color]

[b][i]Dwarf King has his foam dwarven battle axe shouldered as he struts down the ramp. The audience shows nearly no reaction, but Desperado gets to his feet and handles the top rope towards the ramp, mouthing him off. Dwarf shoots back more profanity, prompting Desperado to slide under the bottom rope and have at him.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Oh, not this again!”[/color]
[color=#800080]“Dwarf’s not even his opponent! What’s he doing?!”[/color]

[b][i]Dwarven stumbled back, intimidated by Desperado. Desperado stared at him coldly for a moment, then goes back into the ring. Dwarven watches from ringside as Aggro and Desperado lock heads and hook each others’ necks for a double slam.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Wow, you don’t see that every day.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“Both competitors just slammed each other. This match is pretty even.”[/color]

[b][i]Dwarven slips under the bottom rope and goes to cover Desperado.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Wait- what the-???”[/color]
[color=#800080]“What’s he doing?!”[/color]

[i]ONE!......TWO!.......THR-[/i]

[b][i]Desperado kicks out and scrambles to his knees, later grabbing Dwarf by the neck and lifting him off the ground.[/i][/b]

[color=#800080]“Not a smart move my Dwarf.”[/color]
[color=#8b4513]“Man, Desperado is pissed.”[/color]

[b][i]Desperado throws Dwarf over the top rope into the floor, mouthing him off more at his unconscious body. But he then turns around to be socked in the gut again by Aggro and hunched over, having his head placed between Aggro’s thighs and lifted up vertically while grasped around the waist. Aggro heaves Desperado’s dead weight up where his head met Aggro’s, where Aggro released his grip on Desperado’s waist and patted his hands on his back, pushing him down into the ring with a massive slam upon impact.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Wow! What a move!”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“That’s the end of Desperado!”[/color]

[b][i]The crowd roars as Aggro covers.[/i][/b]

[i]ONE!........TWO!........THREE![/i]

[b][i]Aggro’s hand is raised by the official. The crowd explodes.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Ladies and gentlemen! Your winner for this evening…..AAGGGGRRROOOOOOO!!!!”[/color]

[b][i]Desperado lies out cold as Dwarf slowly walks backwards toward the curtain, smirking at Desperado’s loss. Aggro, being close to Desperado, eyes Dwarf and points at him in interrogation. Dwarf reacts as though a challenge has been placed.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]“Uh oh. Those exchange of looks. I know what’s coming.”[/color]
[color=#ff0000]“I sense a challenge coming from Aggro here. This should be interesting.”[/color]
[color=#800080]“As of today, our second show of the season has come to a close! We look forward to you watching more YCWE to come. Thank you and have a wonderful day!”[/color]

[i]*roll credits*[/i]

([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282802-ycwe-episode-3-part-2-is-up/page__st__60#entry6064432"]continue to Episode 3, part 1[/url])

[/spoiler]

Archived