OOPArts' Crystal Xenoform

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120413222851/yugioh/images/thumb/9/9a/OOPArtsCrystalAlien-REDU-JP-UR.jpg/300px-OOPArtsCrystalAlien-REDU-JP-UR.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]2 Level 3 monsters[/center]
[center][b]Once per turn, when this face-up card is targeted for an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects, and any Battle Damage you would take from battles involving this card is inflicted to your opponent instead.[/b][/center]

[center]And another name change revealed by DN, potentially.[/center]

[quote]And another name change revealed by DN, potentially.[/quote]

DN cannot reveal anything because they don't know anything.

They just happen to have a very good localization / translation team that know their yugioh and how konami likes to work so they often get things right, but this card has a lot of potential translations so it is very like to get a different official name.

[quote name='Manjoume Thunder' timestamp='1336760409' post='5937204']
DN cannot reveal anything because they don't know anything.

They just happen to have a very good localization / translation team that know their yugioh and how konami likes to work so they often get things right, but this card has a lot of potential translations so it is very like to get a different official name.
[/quote]
They used to have Aylien, and this just got changed. It wouldn't be the first time they got one right, so they might have a source. Why not pull the stick out of your ass and enjoy life a little, instead of wandering around the forum and flaunting like the has-been you are?

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1336760813' post='5937214']
They used to have Aylien, and this just got changed. It wouldn't be the first time they got one right, so they might have a source. Why not pull the stick out of your ass and enjoy life a little, instead of wandering around the forum and flaunting like the has-been you are?
[/quote]

They don't have a source.

and why so mad

Well, they did change "The Sacred" to "Stellar" some time before the name became "Constellar".

It was probably written "Aylien" originally purely to distinguish from the Alien archetype, of which it's probably not a member.

They could be right, they could be close, doesn't really matter. When it's official, they'll change it again.

Card's pretty good. A bit specific with its timing, since it has to be declared as an attack target, but the effect lasts for the turn, and it reflects the Battle Damage, so it's a good offensive shield.

[quote name='byakklon Omega' timestamp='1336761892' post='5937235']
and why so mad
[/quote]
[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1336760813' post='5937214'] stick out of your ass
[/quote]Maybe? Black has been exceedingly short tempered and cold lately.

OT: Card is annoying if you don't have any outs.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HSWax.png[/img]

The card should see no play in anything but Ooparts. It's lackluster in anything else because there's no incentive to actually summoning it and Giga-Brilliant is leagues better.

If this was for general usage I'd rather summon Leviathan/Zenmaines, and then either Acid Golem/Leviair. If I were to choose between running this or Brilliant, I'd pick Brilliant because Brilliant can end up doing more than this.

This is under the impression that we're playing a standard deck this format that runs TGU, 3x Veiler, and BLS.

[quote name='Manjoume Thunder' timestamp='1336764217' post='5937277']
Too much mad on this forum.[/quote]
[quote name='byakklon Omega' timestamp='1336764362' post='5937280']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HSWax.png[/img][/quote]
I LOL'd

I would explain the "somewhat" difference to Byak, but ehh...

[quote name='Darkplant - VENOM' timestamp='1336771893' post='5937398']
One of the only 3 OOParts' that should be ran in the best OOParts' build. Sadly, it's not an OOParts' deck; it's a Chaos deck using an OOParts' Rank 3 engine.[/quote]
Yes, but a deck can be called that because it runs a whole 3 cards.
Thats why Karakrui Machina + Spore, Dandylion, and Bulb = Karakrui Machina Plant.

Archived