The YCM Weekly Episode 3: Revenge of the Cast

Blake

[center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/347wkmo.png[/img][/center]
[center][b]Aaaaaaalright, welcome to the third airing of the YCM Weekly! I’m your host for this week and the next, Black, but you might know me by my stage name Yuzuru. We’re a bit short staffed this week so the program will end a fair amount earlier than usual, but we have enough for you to at least whet your appetite![/b][/center]

[center]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8ecTzAa9U[/center]

[center][b]Yeah, the b[/b][b]udget was cut as well, so… Our theme music is short this week. Anywho, our first performer of the, er, evening is our ever-present heckler, Desu Finale! Please give him a big round of applause as he gives another of his renowned rants! … Or throw tomatoes at him, that works too![/b][/center]

[center][spoiler=Desu’s Top 5 Things That Should Become Huge Memes][/center]
[center][color=#0000CD]Oh sh*t, I'm up now? How does my hair look?[/color][/center]
[center][color=#EE82EE]You look great.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]What the hell are you still doing here? Get the hell out, you dumb broad! Don't you know what a one issue stand is?[/color]
[size=5][size=6][size=4][color=#EE82EE]WAAAAHHHHH!!!! D,,,,X *Runs off.*[/color][/size][/size][/size]
[color=#0000CD]We can edit that out, right? Yes? Good. As many of you know in the last issue I dissed on current popular memes, fads, and you guys in general. None of my opinions have changed. In this issue I'll be doing the exact opposite and be saying good things and why some things should become memes. [/color][color=#2F4F4F]<-----Anger management councellor made him do it.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Shut up, arrow. They don't need to know that. This is just more stuff Black will have to edit out. Oh, right. Him not me. F*ck him then.[/color]

[size=7][color=#0000CD]Desu's Top 5 Things That Should Become Huge Memes[/color][/size]
[size=6][color=#0000CD]5) FAAAAAAUUUUUUUUK!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
I don't get it...
[color=#0000CD]Wait for me to explain it, a**wipe. Now if my imaginary friends will no longer interrupt me in the middle of my segment that'll be fanf*ckingtastic. Now if you didn't notice (I really have to stop saying that and find more variety in my vocabulary) fauk is basically a misspelling of f*ck. Derp. But oh why could this silly typo be even some what funny? It's elementary, my dear Watson. Noob. Yep, Noob. You notice how the "n" is capatilized? That's because this isn't any old dumba** noob. It's my best YCM bro. No offense, Mako. You're like a little bro but Noob is MOTHERF*CKING NOOB. Even though that bastard hasn't been in sight for months. You still don't know what the hell I'm talking about? I could only be talking about WTFauKorean. He's Noob! NOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!! The one and only Korean Mindf*ck of YCM. [/color][color=#2F4F4F]<------Just post a link to his profile already. >_>[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Fine... [/color][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/329618-wtfaukorean/"]http://forum.yugiohc...18-wtfaukorean/[/url] [color=#0000CD](Because hyperlinks are for idiots who don't want to squeeze out their article for as much as they can)[/color]

[color=#0000CD]But yeah, this guy is awesome and if there's anybody whose amazingsauce name should get a meme it's this bastard. And let's face it. His name IS pretty f*cking amazing.[/color]

[size=6][color=#0000CD]4) I Sold My Soul To Hussie![/color][/size]
[color=#0000CD]D --> I feel like for this one it's only right that I post the video where I saw it.[/color]

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283052-the-ycm-weekly-episode-3-revenge-of-the-cast/page__p__5939540#entry5939540"]http://forum.yugiohc...40#entry5939540[/url]

[color=#0000CD]D --> Yes, it's a Homestuck thing. You may have noticed in the description but it's based off of another video talking about Boku no Pico. That's it's name right? I've never watched it. Don't plan to. I've seen that Ask Gamzee! *Cough cough.* That's another video on the channel but it doesn't matter. I'll get back on topic. This is one that's actually been picked up among those who like Homestuck. Hell, I actually saw this as a comment. I'm not clever enough to see it and think, "hey, make that a meme." But I certainly agreed with it when I saw it! It's just something that I think Homestuck fans can relate to. And the video (I mean the Homestuck one although the Boku one can be included a bit too) was pretty damn funny. I'm proud to say I've sold my imaginary soul to Hussie.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]D --> But seriously, you should read it. And I need a towel.[/color]

[size=6][color=#0000CD]3) YEAAAAAAAH GUUUURRRRL!!!!![/color][/size]
[color=#0000CD]Roll your toungue on the r's. Now this is one none of you are going to know the origins of but this is my opinion so shut up and I'll explain it. This first popped up on 4Day of 2011. Okay, now you're wondering what the hell 4Day is so I'll explain that too. Geez, it sucks to only know two people who are into this stuff and one is a Korean mindf*ck who hasn't been here for MONTHS while the other is Kaka. Thinking about it I tell Kaka too much about this sh*t. He's been saying "yo" so much since that last video. I'm doing it again, aren't I? 4Day put simply is a day where Terkoiz, a well known animator among those in the stick figure animating, will release four amazing animation. Well, last 4Day he only actually made three and the fourth was made buy another guy, LuccasBode, who won a contest. Not a big fan of his style though. Anyway, for the last 4Day there was a livestream featuring Stone, another well known animator who runs the fluidanims website (going to merge with stick page which is a far more well known site since they didn't want to keep splitting there already small community), along with a few others but where this meme comes in is with his girlfriend. After a while I think she did something awesome or maybe it just had to do with her being kind of hot and somebody said "YAAAAH GUUUUURRRRRLLLLL!!!!" Or it was typed out. Not sure. This was like September 30th maybe. Well I believe it was in September. Maybe I was high. But what I remember was that it was hilarious. Well everything is funnier when you're high. You had to be there. [/color][color=#2F4F4F]<------Like everything else in this segment.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Stone ended up drawing a pic for it on the livestream but it was never posted that I know of so I was never able to find it.[/color]

[size=6][color=#0000CD]2) I don't think so, Tim[/color][/size][/center]

[center][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283052-the-ycm-weekly-episode-3-revenge-of-the-cast/page__p__5939540#entry5939540"]http://forum.yugiohc...40#entry5939540[/url]

[color=#0000CD]Now here's one that's not so god damn obscure. Come on, who hasn't seen Home Improvement? Well for those who have you're probably familiar with Al Borland. If you're familiar with Al Borland then you're probably familiar with this line. This line is PERFECT meme material. How come I'm the first person to say this. Or at least first I've ever seen. What better way than to tell somebody they're wrong than blurt out this signature line? Trick question. There is NO better way. Just work on that bears and get a flannel shirt and then you're set to go in your efforts to foil the nastiest of dumbass trolls or just casually obeying the orders of one. It works in many situations.[/color]

[size=6][color=#0000CD]1) That's The Joke![/color][/size]
[img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/AggroDrago/Memes/Thatsthejoke-1.png[/img]
But didn't you say that YCM fads and memes were all terrible. This is actually technically the second you've said that needs to become one.
[color=#0000CD]B*tch, what'd I say about talking? I'll beat you later. Too busy right now. [/color][color=#2F4F4F]<------Been watching SO many youtube videos while making this[/color]

[color=#0000CD]But yes, YCM fads and memes are sh*t but every so often even you sh*theads can hit gold instead of those pipes filled with sh*t. Crappy picture quality aside this is actually pretty good and comes in handy quite a bit. Well it would if I actually kept a gallery of this stuff but unlike some of you people I certainly don't. Don't know why some of you do. Since I don't I needed Agro to pull this pic up for me. There's also no way I can really bash on a meme that Alice herself worked on getting popular even though she was doing it to be ironic or whatever silly excuse cool kids these days use to do things.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Even though the true King of Perverts (Sorry Kyng, you'll still always be the Kyng of Perverts but just not a proper king) may have been banned since that whole loli thing with this meme he'll always be with us in spirit.[/color]
What about Rodrigo?
[color=#0000CD]Who?[/color]
[/spoiler]

[b]Tsk, tsk, what a potty mouth, eh? I had to press the censor button about 10 times a minute… But, there you have it, Desu’s ideas on what should be a meme! I have to say, out of them, I don’t see why “Fauk” should be a meme, but it IS an ideal list. So, give him your applause and/or rotten vegetables![/b]

[b]Next up is Aggro’s review of… a random angry video gamer?[/b]

[spoiler=Because Aggro told Mako he would]
[color=#FF0000][b]That One Guy I Met Online Completely & Truthfully Represents the Entire Call of Duty Fan-Base[/b]

[img]http://www.activerespawn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/angry_gamer2.jpg[/img]

[b]Some Dark and Desolate Place that not a Soul Should Dare Wander, Probably North Dakota -[/b] After several years of playing Call of Duty online, I’ve met a share of colorful characters. Truly most of them were great guys, always willing to give a few words of encouragement after every game, and as of Modern Warfare 3, every time you kill them, too.

One man is going above and beyond the call, however. [b]**[/b][GenericCoDPlayer001], as he’s called online (either named after a “professional” wrestler, or a former Chicago Bears “Quarterback”… as Tom Petty would say, I can’t decide which is worse), is the exact mix of language and irony that I love to see in any CoD player.

You see, he’s the kind of guy that think’s he’s the most important player in the game. You know the type. And he has good reason. I’ve never seen someone finish in Second and Third place in the standings as well as he did.

If anything didn’t go his way, like any high-profile professional these days, he’ll blame the incident on someone else playing the game with him, or the game itself. As he obviously should because, of course, user error is not even existent in the most recent of CoD titles.

In fact, I was starting to like his attitude SO MUCH, that I almost introduced him to my best of friends: the guys from Activision that ban people from CoD Online Multiplayer! They would have loved him!

But even though I forgot to do that, I was still able to play a full THREE matches against him. After introducing myself with a little ACR action, I decided to move on to a little more of a PP90 SMG vibe. Safe to say, he was definitely pleased with my choice of weapons.

For the last game, I decided to take it a little slow and try out the SPAS-12 shotgun, and, once again, he really let me know how much he liked me and what I was doing the 3 or 4 times I killed him.

Throughout the games he would do so many nice things like make sure others wouldn’t camp, because when all is said in done, that was something only he could do. And boy did he do it often!

After each game he would go through each player that played against him and remind them how much he enjoyed their company. Being sure to use nice words like ‘p****’, ‘scrub’, and ‘trash’, instead of mean words like ‘competitor’ or ‘human being.’

So I must say it was an enjoyment playing with you, kind sir. I’ll look forward to playing with you in the future and maybe then you can finally meet those friends I was talking about.

And as my parting gift, I’d like to thank you for your work. You truly represent the multitudes of ‘scrubs’ and ‘trash’ (as you call them) that are on Call of Duty Online Multiplayer. Feel proud of yourself for holding that distinguished title, you certainly earned it.

[b]**Due to not being an ass, I’ve decided not to actually give the dude’s name. But if you manage to find a cynical a****** on CoD multiplayer that cusses, yells, or calls you a p**** for using a gun or grenade in a war game, feel free to assume that it’s them that we’re talking about.[/b][/color]
[/spoiler]

[b]Thank you for that Aggro, because I’m sure we’ve all experienced or at least heard the horrors of angry men playing video games in their mother’s basement… And the same can be said of some 13 year olds as well.[/b]

[b]Now that we got the angry ranting and the like out of the way, here’s an up-and-coming preview for future articles. Just be ready to turn up your speakers, because he’s fairly quiet.[/b]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-v7mq9xpFOI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-v7mq9xpFOI[/url]

[b]Creator has also asked me to inform you of a few details of his work:[/b]
[b]1. [/b][b]He will NOT be playing with the game sounds on. Usually he’ll be playing music.[/b]
[b]2. [/b][b]The quality is going to be higher, he just didn’t have the time/patience to redo this.[/b]
[b]3. [/b][b]You will get to make a decision, as the readers, at the end of each Episode.[/b]

[b]Now, with your preview out of the way, we’re going to head to a short commercial break, but we’ll be right back![/b]

[b]-------[/b][/center]
[center]
[b]Feel like winning some rewards just for watching this program? Well now you can! We have 2 riddles for you to answer at the end of the show, for you to win fabulous tickets that add up! You can use them to purchase things such as sigs once you collect enough, so just try your hand at these Riddles! You get 2 guesses each.[/b]

[spoiler=Anime Character Riddle]
[color=#008000]A life so dark, just like her birth[/color]
[color=#008000]Psycho? Not quite, but a mother indeed.[/color]
[color=#008000]Glasses, dark hair, a voice in her heart.[/color]
[color=#008000]Cling tighter, insect, not like you have a family.[/color]
[color=#008000]Feast off those near you as your children assemble,[/color]
[color=#008000]Just be careful not to lose your head, too.[/color]
[/spoiler]
[b]If you think you know who it is, drop me a PM with the answer![/b]

[spoiler=YCMember Riddle]
[color=#EE82EE]Alright, since people were having a hard time last week, we decided to take the YCM riddles down a few notches.
- This member joined in 2010 and returned from a hiatus not too long ago.
- This member is male and older than the majority of the site (milfs FTW!).
- He used to be very popular before his hiatus.
- Name is based on Yugioh-something.
- He posts in CC, as well as (sort of) in Your Deck, Anime and Video Games.[/color]
[/spoiler]
[b]And this one is Opal’s riddle, so send her the answer in PM should you think you know it![/b]

[b]Now, without further ado, back to the show![/b][/center]
[center][b]-------[/b]

[b]Aaaaand we’re back! Here’s your chance to learn a bit more about the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card game, should you wish to. This week’s article is a bit… different than the previous 2, focused more on making YOU think than a guide. Without further ado, God will see you now.[/b]

[spoiler=Archetype Review #3]
[b]DISCLAIMER: Spoilers exist in this article for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, so skip if you don’t want spoilers… Though, by now, these spoilers are like “Luke, I am your father”, and you either don’t give a damn about the series or already know about it. Otherwise, get the hell out from under that rock.[/b]

[spoiler=Now without the disclaimer…][/center]
[center][img][url="http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110322141840/yugioh/images/thumb/4/40/5Dx151_The_Life_Tree.jpg/194px-5Dx151_The_Life_Tree.jpg"]http://images3.wikia...e_Life_Tree.jpg[/url][/img]
[color=#008000]This week, the topic of my article will be the mostly anime-only archetype, the Time Lords. Known as Temporal Machine Gods in Japan, they were used by the final villain of 5D’s, each bearing the face of someone he saw die in the apocalyptic future he came from. In addition to their faces, the set is based around the Tree of Life, often called by the ideals it involves, the Sephirot, or the overall thought system it belogs to, the Kaballah. They each represent an archangel found in the path to seeing God, according to the Hebrew mysticism involved, or enlightenment. Their key cards, Zero Machine Ein, Infinite Machine Ein Sof, and Infinite Light Ein Sof Ohr are named after Ein Sof, which means The Infinite in Hebrew, another name for God, and Ohr is Hebrew for Light.[/color]

[color=#008000]With the Jewish mysticism history lesson over, I’ll move onto the cards themselves. The most defining trait of the archetype is that each and every monster in it is a non-DARK, 0/0, Level 10 Fairy-type that serves an anti-meta purpose, cannot be destroyed at all or take damage while in attack position, that often inflict burn damage, and returns to your deck during your Standby Phase, broken only by Sandaion and Sephylon, the latter being the equivalent of Yahweh/Jehovah/God who screws all the rules of the deck. Each of the actual Time Lords that are in real life or video games can normal summon themselves from your hand if you control no monsters, allowing you to get them out more quickly and efficiently. In the Tag Force video games, the aforementioned traps have alternate or extra effects to the anime counterparts, involving drawing cards for discarding a Time Lord and ease of summoning them.[/color]

[color=#008000]The Time Lords that exist in real life are Metaion, the Time Lord and Sephylon, the Ultimate Time Lord, the first and last members of the archetype to appear in the anime, respectively. Both of them see casual play in Lightswarm and Gallis variants, and Metaion sees play in the infamous Final Countdown deck. Metaion still has the same anti-meta uses as it originally did in the anime while Sephylon has a focus on creating huge beatsticks to put pressure on the opponent and push for game. As a whole, the deck was used as an Anti-Synchro deck in the anime, but it’s just as Anti-Xyz as Anti-Synchro, succeeding in its goal to “limit evolution”, in that sense.[/color]

[color=#008000]Now, I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m covering an archetype that has no existence in real life… Well, it’s for theory-oh, the practice of theorizing about how something can or will effect a deck or the game as a whole. In doing this, this archetype has often been heralded by casual and competitive players alike as one of the most broken concepts to ever exist because of the sheer “screw you” factor they have towards both Xyz and Synchros, the crux of the current metagame with the exception of HEROes and Dark Worlds. Even so, they have the ability to wreck your field and grave set up and potentially clog your draws, and with the game’s focus on the grave increasing from the beginning, they can disrupt some plays heavily. The only current deck that doesn’t heavily suffer from these cards right now is Dino Rabbit, but that’s only because it either negates what they do or has Rabbit banished for you to recycle their Vanilla Dinosaurs, Tour Guides, and used Xyz from the grave in game 1, though Sandaion is funny against Dolkka. Even so, the deck deals heavy damage to most anything in the game, and would create an incredibly negative presence in the game because of how much it punishes the very concepts of the current game.[/color]

[color=#008000]If you’re in the game or are trying to get into it, try to think more theoretically. It can do wonders for your concept of the game and allow you to improve your gameplay. This was just a small example, but it can give you a general idea. Good luck with that. Unlike the two previous archetypes, this will probably not be expanded upon, so take it upon yourself to research God and His 10 Archangels, if you haven’t already seen them all. Thank you for your time and I hope this helps.[/color]

[color=#008000][b]NOTE: It is unclear is Sephylon is, indeed, in the archetype or is considered separate. In the OCG its name includes “Jikaishin”, or Temporal Machine God, whereas it is called “Time Lord” in the TCG while Metaion is a “Timelord”. In this article, I acted as if it was part of the archetype for the sake of simplicity alone, as there is no official ruling either way. It is also unclear which is the official archetype name, so I call them “Time Lords”, simply out of preference.[/b][/color]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Card of the Week #3]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111123194960/yugioh/images/thumb/0/03/Metaion%2CtheTimelord-PHSW-EN-ScR-1E.jpg/300px-Metaion%2CtheTimelord-PHSW-EN-ScR-1E.jpg[/img]
[i]Cannot be[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summoned"]Special Summoned[/url][/i] [i]from the[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deck"]Deck[/url]. If you[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Control"]control[/url][/i] [i]no[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Card"]monsters[/url], you can[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Normal_Summon"]Normal Summon[/url][/i] [i]this card without[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tribute"]Tributing[/url]. This card cannot be[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destroyed_by_battle"]destroyed by battle[/url][/i] [i]or by[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_effect"]card effects[/url]. You take no[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Damage"]Battle Damage[/url][/i] [i]from battles involving this[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Face-up"]face-up[/url][/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_Position"]Attack Position[/url][/i] [i]card. At the end of the[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Phase"]Battle Phase[/url], if this card[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attack"]attacked[/url][/i] [i]or was attacked:[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Return"]Return[/url][/i] [i]all other monsters on the field to the[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hand"]hand[/url], and inflict 300[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Effect_damage"]damage[/url][/i] [i]to your opponent for each card returned. During your[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Standby_Phase"]Standby Phase[/url]: Shuffle this card into the Deck (even if[/i] [i][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Face-down"]face-down[/url]).[/i]

[color=#008000]Now, remember what I said about the Time Lords being a negative presence on the game? Lemme use one of the two worst Time Lords, while in the anime, as an example. It bounces your opponent’s whole monster set up to their hand, not to mention your own for combos which is a “perk” of the irl version, deals burn that adds up with time for each bounce, and laughs at being destroyed. Granted, it’s not invincible, but making something that takes forever to get around and punishes you for simply playing the game is… Horrible card design. It’s either loved or hated by any given deck with no real middle ground in there, so it’s either all or nothing[/color]

[color=#008000]And what are those decks that like it? Things like Final Countdown, Lightsworn variants, and Gallis variants, as mentioned in the archetype review. Countdown is a horrible presence in the game because it supports stall and alternate win conditions, both of which hinder card design as a whole and adds 0 entertainment value to the game for the common player, if not just ruins the game as a whole. A few people say that they have fun trying to overcome these types of decks, but, just you-me, those people are crazy as there is NOTHING entertaining about fighting Countdown.[/color]

[color=#008000]Next up is Lightsworn… A blemish on the face of the game with almost no match. It’s an archetype based around sheer luck that rewards said luck way more than any deck should. Wulf, the Lightsworn Beast? Judgment Dragon? Not to mention cards like Black Luster Soldier and Dark Armed Dragon in Twilight variants. Granted, all 4 of those are horrible card design on their own, being way too much pay off for minimal cost or, in Wulf’s case, being an all or nothing luck card. The milling mechanic behind this deck is why you can run Metaion in the deck- Alongside Sephylon who can revive a Level 8 or higher Fairy, negate its effect, and give it 4000 ATK, simply by having 10+ monsters in grave to summon Sephylon.[/color]

[color=#008000]Gallis is similar in nature to Lightsworn, but it’s a monster mash deck, using a smaller mill engine that can partially mix with Lightsworn. It’s only horrendous design because Gallis the Star Beast + Genex Ally Birdman (In hand) + Koa’Ki Meiru Doom = OTK. That and the fact that Gallis is summoned by 1 free mill + burn in a deck like its own. Metaion is used as Sephylon fodder here as well, but it can still be used on its own. Considering that, if Gallis mills it to summon itself, it deals 2000 burn to your opponent, its return to the deck is beneficial in the end.[/color]

[color=#008000]Metaion, on its own, is sub par. The reason it’s bad design is because it’s basically only usable in badly designed decks and it doesn’t have use anywhere else because of the “all or nothing” nature of the card. If it had other uses it wouldn’t be bad, but… It only supports stall, luck, etc. while punishing playing the game, all of which is a negative presence in the game. That is not to say it’ll be on the banlist anytime soon, but lots of cards shouldn’t exist freely yet they do. Keep an eye out for that kind of thing. Here’s one to start: One Day of Peace. Thank you for reading, and I hope to have your continued… patronage in the future.[/color]
[/spoiler]

[b]Damn cosplayers, why the hell do they make such brok- I mean, there you have it! Hopefully your appointment with “God” went well, so here’s another appointment with… Another incarnation of God? Anyways, here’s Kanade’s article! You go get ‘em, sweetie! <3[/b]

[spoiler=The Pokemetagame]

Hey everyone! It’s some girl you all don’t know here, and I was bored so here’s something for all of you who like Pokemon here!

I’m by no means an expert on Pokemon. However, some of this stuff is fairly common sense. Like, you want your Pokemon to be able to hit hard, and fast for some of them. This gives them an edge over the slower, but usually bulkier counterparts.

For example, the Pokemon Slaking has incredible stats in Attack and Defense, making it a great Wall and Attacker, but at the same time, its Speed and Ability keep it from ever reaching a certain Tier, which is what the competitive Pokemon battlers use to rank Pokemon.

Today, I want to go over these Tiers, what defines, and examples of some Pokemon you might find in that Tier. Let’s start with the Lowest of the Low.

[size=6][b]Neverused[/b][/size]
[size=6][b](NU)[/b][/size]

The poor Pokemon in this Tier will never see play for the most part. It may be because of poor typing, a less-then-amazing base stat distribution, the ability the Pokemon has might be bringing it down, or maybe it's just that the movepool of the Pokemon isn't diverse enough to be usable. Whatever the reason, this Tier exists to give those Pokemon a fighting chance.

In the NU Play, only Pokemon in this Tier are permitted to be used. Of course, this is meant to give the Pokemon in this Tier equal footing, even if this doesn't always work.

Some examples of Pokemon in this Tier include:
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/359.gif[/img]
Absol - His mono-Dark-Type really hurt him, and his stat distribution is less then amazing.

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/351.gif[/img]
[color=#CCCC66]Castform - ...ALL OF HIS BASE STATS ARE 70. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?[/color]

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/500.gif[/img]
[color=#FF0000]Emboar - He has amazing attack, but NO bulk or Speed, along with the rather vulnerable typing of Fire / Fighting, leaving pretty much anything able to K.O. him in one hit.[/color]

[size=6][b]Rarelyused[/b][/size]
[size=6][b](RU)[/b][/size]

This Tier was actually created in response to the Fifth Generation. At this point, there were so MANY Pokemon that the next Tier was overflowing, so they took the worst Pokemon of that one and made this. There isn't a big difference between this Tier and the Neverused, the only real one being is that these Pokemon have some merit keeping them from being worthless.

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/171.gif[/img]
[color=#0000CD]Lanturn - He's actually a very good Bulky Water-Type, it's just that other Pokemon have the same things going for them, such as Rotom-W, along with more. Lanturn has a near useless ability, and the rest of his stats are underwhelming.[/color]

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/308.gif[/img]
[color=#A52A2A]Medicham - Medicham has one of the most amazing abilities a Pokemon can have with Pure Power. It has a base attack of 60, which is promptly doubled thanks to the pure amazingness of Pure Power, so why is it Rarelyused? It's fragile and slow. It's Speed and Defense are both fairly low, making the risk of this thing being K.O.'ed much higher then, say, Machamp.[/color]

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/208.gif[/img]
[color=#808080]Steelix - Why is Steelix here?! He has an amazing Base Defense of 200, so why isn't he used more? His Typing of Steel and Ground leave him vulnerable to Fighting types, and his low Speed and Attack make it hard for him to deal damage.[/color]

[size=6][b]Underused[/b][/size]
[size=6][b](UU)[/b][/size]

Something to note about this Tier is, while they aren't always used, it's usually simple because they're too weak to keep up with the higher Tiers. This doesn't make them bad, it just brings them down a notch.
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/609.gif[/img]
[color=#4B0082]Chandelure - The main reason this Pokemon is in this Tier is it's Speed is below average. However, if you can play against that, it can easily compete in some of the higher Tiers.[/color]

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/237.gif[/img]
[color=#8B4513]Hitmontop - This Pokemon has amazing Speed and a decent Attack, but it's HP and Defense are lackluster. In the Underused Tier, it can be an amazing revenge killer.[/color]

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/034.gif[/img]
[color=#800080]Nidoking - In every game, this thing seems to get better and better. As of now, the main thing keeping the King down is his lackluster Speed and Defense, making it easy to get in there and kill him. However, he has an amazing ability in the form of Sheer Force, and a great attacking movepool.[/color]

[size=6][b]Borderline[/b][/size]
[size=6][b](BL)[/b][/size]

The best way to describe this Tier is too strong and too weak at the same time. As is, these Pokemon unbalance the Underused Tier too much to be allowed there, but aren't good enough to be in the next Tier. However, this doesn't mean the Pokemon are weaker then the next Tier. Maybe these Pokemon just require a bit more Team Dedication then you're normally able to give. There are only 7 Pokemon in this Tier.

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/460.gif[/img]
[color=#40E0D0]Abomasnow - Poor typing makes it to where his best use is in Hail Stall.[/color]

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/398.gif[/img]
[color=#CCCC33]Staraptor - This guy is one half amazing, one half sad. He has amazing attack Type Coverage, able to learn Close Combat which stops the Rock and Steel Types that would normally stall his Flying and Normal type attacks. However, his poor Defense make him easy to K.O., leaving him vulnerable to attacks of all kinds.[/color]

[size=6][b]Overused[/b][/size]
[size=6][b](OU)[/b][/size]

This is the Tier EVERYONE in the Competitive battling loves. The Pokemon used here are the ones that are generally used by everyone simply because they have great base stats, good movepools, nice typing, and useful abilities. These are the Pokemon people use when they want to win.

There are way too many Pokemon I could talk about here. Each Pokemon has it's own use and movesets, and a full list can be found at Smogon.

[size=6][b]Uber[/b][/size]

The broken of the bunch. These are your "Chaos Emperor Dragon's", your "Inzektor Hornet's", things like that. These Pokemon have been banned from every Tier imaginable, except for Free-for-All play.

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/493.gif[/img]
Arceus - POKEMON GOD. He has 120 Base Stats in everything, making him effective in any role you would want him to be. Not to mention he can be ANY type in the game. It can do anything, be anything, kill anything.
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/257.gif[/img]
[color=#FF0000]Blaziken - His typing, Fire / Fighting, gives him STAB in many of the best moves in the game. Along with this, his Base Attack is 120, Base Sp. Attack is 110, and Base Speed is 80. This makes him an optimal Sweeper and earned him the title as the FIRST Uber Starter Pokemon.[/color]

[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/530.gif[/img]
[color=#8B4513]Excadrill - This Pokemon is not the BEST in the Tier, but it's very usable. It's ability doubles it's already respectable Base Speed stat of 88, along with allowing it to put it's Base Attack of 135 to good use. It isn't as good as Blaziken when it comes to Sweeping, but it has its uses and is too good for the other Tiers.[/color]

Well guys, I can't really say much more in this article. This was Kanade Otonashi, and I'll see you guys some other time.
[/spoiler]

[b]Great job, sweetie! You were absolutely amazing out there, and s- wait the camera’s still on? … Erm… Uhm… On to our next segment! Opal, if you would!? *Runs off-screen*[/b]

[size=3][spoiler=Mods and rage faces][/size]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#EE82EE]Well, there was this idea of relating the YCM mods to rage faces and this is what some of us came up with.
Once again, [b]don't [/b]take this seriously please and enjoy for what it is.x3
The ones that are missing...sorry, but we got nothing for you guys.D=
Credit goes to Yuzuru Otonashi for many of them and some of them to Opal.[/color]

K![/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#FF66CC][u][b][size=6]YCM Mods and their Rage Faces[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[color=#EE82EE][b]Botvinnik – Like a sir[/b]
[size=3][img]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i338/GaikozNico/feel-like-a-sir-template2-1.jpg[/img][/size] [size=3][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/ncf8lw.png[/img][/size]

[size=3]One frankly thinks that.[/size]
[size=3]If on a children´s cardgame forum, one is bound to know that Russian politics strongly aply.[/size]

[b]Crab Helmet – Troll dad / Realism troll[/b]
[size=3][img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p307/KingOfBeers72/troll-dad.png[/img][img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q101/CybreWolf/TrollFace2.png[/img][/size][/color][/font]

[color=#EE82EE][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]*or troll mum but you never know*[/size]

[size=3]As for the second one, one can argue whether it´s trolling or cereal. But make a huge dramatic post about how much your life sucks and how you want pity, and see what happens.[/size]

[size=3][size=4][b]evilfusion – Poker face[/b][/size]
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j272/DarkChuky/Memes/poker-face.jpg[/img][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Evilfusion, from what I’ve seen, has a good way to write certain points without sounding too arrogant, but still getting it across. Quite a lot of posts have earned him reps, hence why we decided to associate him with one of the pokerface faces (but not the Lady Gaga one, mind you).[/size]

[b]Flame Dragon – not bad[/b]
[img]http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/Troxellsama/RAGEFACES/obama-not-bad.png[/img][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]If you’ve taken the mod quiz from last week, I do view Flame Dragon as the sort of guy who…isn’t exactly the loudest and most devoted web politician to get a point across. I rather imagine him sitting somewhere and being all not-bad-obama.jpg.[/size]

[b]Frunk – You win this time[/b]
[size=3][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2cmn32e.png[/img][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]This is when Frunk loses an argument and almost every mod around…came to the conclusion that it was a bad move. BUT NEXT TIME…[/size]

[b]Hatcher – No. / Are you f*cking kidding me?[/b]
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/eimiae.png[/img][/font] [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/GoldenFoxx/Memes/MEME-AreYouKiddingMe.jpg[/img]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Preeetty self-explanatory, methinks. Bring up a point or suggestion that has a risk of sounding rather silly in her eyes and this is what you get.=D[/size]

[b]Kokonoe – If you know what I mean[/b]
[size=3][img]http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd323/InsaneClone/IfyouknowwhatImean.jpg[/img][/size]
[size=3]Not my pick, but I’ve been told that Kokonoe has a way to turn…things into…potatoes… If you know what I mean.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Starlight Taxi – lesquee[/b]
[img]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h442/blackstar1521/happy-lesquee.png[/img][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Dunno, apparently I come over as all “yoooooooooooo”.[/size]

[size=3][size=4][b]Yin – I’m watching u (but not mad version)[/b][/size][/size]
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/24lpyyb.jpg[/img][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Yin isn’t one who jumps into every discussion, quite similar, but to a stronger extent than Flame Dragon. But I know that she reads most of the threads and mod discussions without really posting in them. So she's watching us, for sure.:3[/size]

[size=3][size=4][b]Yuzuru Otonashi – Forever alone[/b][/size][/size]
[size=3][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee133/idiwa/forever_alone-1.jpg[/img][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Self-pick, mind you o_o[/size]
[size=3]But from what I got, outside of his relationship, Black has a “forever-alone.jpg” sort of outlook. Of course, that doesn't include his well-known relationship with Kanade, but a part of him seems devoted to...forever-alone-ship.[/size]

[size=3]And finally…[/size]
[size=3][size=4][b]Hydra of Clocks / Phantom Roxas – Cereal guys[/b][/size][/size]

[size=3][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2yx2ibp.png[/img][/size]

[size=3][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/102phja.jpg[/img][/size]

[size=3]We sort of realized that if someone should be the cereal guys, they should![/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Like, Phantom Roxas being the all « yeah, ok » one and Hydra calling things by their name because that's how it works.[/size]

Hope you enjoyed it! And if you have suggestions for the mods that are missing here or other suggestions, bring them up. :D[/font][/color]
[/spoiler]

[b]*Looks left, then write, and strolls back on stage* So, how’d you react to that? Shock, surprise, hilarity? Hopefully a bit of all of them. But, our resident C&O mod’s not done yet, and has 1 more article for you all![/b]

[spoiler=Style of the Week]
[color=#EE82EE]Random Bit of the Week – Style of the Week

Well, I decided to put this down as “random bit of the week” for future users, since not sure if everyone would like to write about cute girl clothes.:’D So out of food, websites, games and other things possible in the world, I decided to review a Japanese fashion snapshot/magazine pic here, since this is what I’m good at. And we should all focus on our strengths and bring them in somehow, right?:3[/color]

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/1583xgp.jpg[/img]

[color=#EE82EE]So, the style I’d like to review this week is the one here in the middle. The model is a shopstaff from a Rock-oriented shop in Shibuya and the picture is from their website (although not exactly recent :’3). I picked it because…well one of THE big trends worldwide is pastel colours and while I’m quite fond of them, I felt like reviewing…something else.D=

So what is she wearing? The colour scheme relies essentially on a black-red combination, but what really caught my attention were the asymmetrical details and how she balanced them. First of, the hair (obviously not-so-Japanese hair and probably a wig, since quite a lot of Shibuya- and Harajuku-based models seem to wear them) is curled towards the bottom part and divided a little towards the side. The huge black bow, while something I think looks ridiculous 90% of the time in that size, looks surprisingly good here and is slightly worn towards the side with the larger amount of hair. Maybe it’s also the curls that help it, but at least it doesn’t look off here at all IMO.
I also loved how the asymmetrical shirt was balanced by the arm accessories. The red skirt and collar balance the outfit out in order to be not all black and while I am generally not a fan of looks like…a plastic cross, or of spike accessories, it doesn’t seem off. Sadly, we can’t see the print of the shirt, although I can imagine it to be a plain motive in red. I am not really a fan of the tights here and think she could’ve used overknees like the girl on the right is wearing or maybe with a motive other than large roses.
But overall, me gusta a lot! This is really a great and cute style to go out on the weekends and I love how she thought it out so well. Nothing looks out of place – not even large tulle bows or pieces that would look weird on their own. This is really what I like about some Japanese street fashions in general and about this particular brand. In fact, tutuHA and fernopaa (the brand this girl models for) sell a lot of pieces that look like carnival costumes AT MOST, ranging from the Kyary-insired hat you see in the background to policemen hats. Yet, you often see the shop staff coordinating them in a way that doesn’t really remind of a fetish carnival costume party anymore. Of course not what most people would wear in their everyday lives, but as I said, I’m really loving this for a night out.:3 It’s cute, yet with an edge and still Rock-oriented without being all about “LOOK AT ME, HOW HARDCORE”.

(Should still be noted however that she’s a staff member who has the time and money resources to get her hair, clothes and overall look done everyday and that she doesn’t represent the average working/studying Japanese girl at all.)

Now if you want to mimic this look, but don’t really have the money to import something from a Shibuya-centered brand, it’s going to be a bit harder, since the shirt makes half of the look.D= In terms of style, this girl is a Rokku Gyaru (Rock Gal) and the hair and make-up are really supposed you should look up if you care about it. Finding red frilly skirts, large necklaces, tights, Doc Martens (I THINK ?), arm warmers and even large tulle headbows isn’t going to be hard and you may find them for a lot cheaper than for how Ami got them. But the shirt is something you can either be lucky to find or something you should sew/change around yourself. Unless you want to leave the asymmetry part out and just go for a regular black printed shirt, which works too.=D But I like trying to make out good outfits for cheap, so I guess this is something that’s POSSIBLE to do on your own without the same ressources, but that may be harder to pull off exactly like her. Again, it’s really well-thoughtout, but if you want to go for something simler, I’d suggest the girl on the right of the picture (whose style I liked to, but had less to say about).

Alright, that’s all, hope you enjoyed my silly fashion musings.x3[/color][/spoiler]

[b]And that’s all we have for this week. Sorry if it was short, but those of us who have articles here worked our hardest to have something presentable for everyone. We'll be starting genuinely weekly episodes soon enough, just wait on school and stuff to end, and I’ll see you next time, as your host once more, on the YCM Weekly![/b][/center]

-Desu did a way better job with this than last time. Even though I only think #1 should be a meme, he made me laugh a bit.
-Aggro, totally shoulda gave us his name man. What better way to troll this turd than siccing an entire community against him? That's rhetorical, don't answer.
-Creator's part of the Weekly? Aw shizz wiggas
-Well, I got one riddle right...
-Time Lords...I hate these guys. Seriously. I can agree with a lot of the commentary, especially Final Countdown. The guy beat me...and what sucks is I coulda won with Stratos but I got distracted. And Lightsworn stuff makes sense looking back on my duels against them. I've either pwned them or got pwned.
-Caeda, everyone knows who you are, don't be silly. But that article was an interesting read for someone like me who doesn't play competitively. Now I understand why Blaziken became my first Level 100 ever .-.
-Mod Raeg Faces were lulzy. Though Crab is probably more of a Cereal Guy IMO.
-Yo, that girl in the middle's like Misa with a perm. That's crazy.

Wait no member interview this week? Well snap.

But good issue, keep up the good work fellas.

First time reader.

Mildly entertaining and light hearted way to spend 15 minutes of my life.

Read Aggro's review: Well we've all been there. We've all probably been that guy at some stage. Just most of us grew up at some point. Hopefully.

The card review was pretty cool, didn't really know much of Temporal Machine Gods apart from uber-anime brokeness, so that's a service I'll keep up with.

Riddles: May have got the anime one, not sure. Will answer shortly.

Trollfaces was mildly amusing.

Yeah, will be sure to keep up with future episodes. Nice work to all involved.

[quote name='Hanako Ikezawa' timestamp='1337028880' post='5939309']
Oh, look, a Pokemon article.

Eh, the most fun tier is OU. I'd say some of the notable OU Pokemon are Blissey, Scizor, Tyranitar, and Politoed.

...it was interesting, I guess.
[/quote]

OU is the one I enjoy.

Looking back, I reaaally wish I would've mentioned Scizor at least, but I honestly dunno what I was thinking. x-x

[quote=Desu][color=#0000cd]fanf*ckingtastic[/color][/quote]

I see what you did there.
[img]http://emotibot.net/pix/4884.png[/img]

Once again, Lora is rebuffed. Skank. xD

So Desu is now the meme-momma? Awesome.

Quick question: How far can you get in WoW without paying for sh*t?

Without paying for the game, you can play up to level 20.

The only way to get the trial games is via a friend handing you a card, or a friend e-mailing you an invite to play (resulting in a trial game).

You can play for an infinite amount of time, allowing the max of 50 characters total (10 per realm, allowing 5 full realms, or any combination involving 50 or fewer characters).

Anyone who wants a trial, PM me with an e-mail address, and I'll hook you up. Your required to create a [url="http://us.battle.net/en/"]http://battle.net/[/url] account to play. (Anyone who switches from a trial to a payed account will totally help me out because I'll get a month free, we both get mounts that fly, AND we get bonus experience for leveling together).

[color=#0000CD]Great job, Black.[/color]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1337024800' post='5939245']
-Desu did a way better job with this than last time. Even though I only think #1 should be a meme, he made me laugh a bit.
[color=#0000CD]Thanks, man.[/color]
-Aggro, totally shoulda gave us his name man. What better way to troll this turd than siccing an entire community against him? That's rhetorical, don't answer.
-Creator's part of the Weekly? Aw shizz wiggas
[color=#0000CD]Yeah, man. We might might even do some vids together. Obviously not WoW since that game sucks but we got some plans.[/color]
-Well, I got one riddle right...
-Time Lords...I hate these guys. Seriously. I can agree with a lot of the commentary, especially Final Countdown. The guy beat me...and what sucks is I coulda won with Stratos but I got distracted. And Lightsworn stuff makes sense looking back on my duels against them. I've either pwned them or got pwned.
-Caeda, everyone knows who you are, don't be silly. But that article was an interesting read for someone like me who doesn't play competitively. Now I understand why Blaziken became my first Level 100 ever .-.
-Mod Raeg Faces were lulzy. Though Crab is probably more of a Cereal Guy IMO.
-Yo, that girl in the middle's like Misa with a perm. That's crazy.

Wait no member interview this week? Well snap.
[color=#0000CD]Oh sh*t....that was Spike's thing. Hm, I think we might have a job for Alice.[/color]

But good issue, keep up the good work fellas.
[color=#0000CD]Yes sir.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='∂materasu' timestamp='1337024994' post='5939247']
Tom Petty? In my YCM Weekly? EPIC.
Great episode :D
Also:
[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/12/128762812028535097.jpg[/img]
We have this meme already.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I fail to see the relevance in this picture.[/color]
[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1337026860' post='5939271']
First time reader.

Mildly entertaining and light hearted way to spend 15 minutes of my life.

Read Aggro's review: Well we've all been there. We've all probably been that guy at some stage. Just most of us grew up at some point. Hopefully.

The card review was pretty cool, didn't really know much of Temporal Machine Gods apart from uber-anime brokeness, so that's a service I'll keep up with.

Riddles: May have got the anime one, not sure. Will answer shortly.

Trollfaces was mildly amusing.

Yeah, will be sure to keep up with future episodes. Nice work to all involved.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]-___-[/color]
[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1337033359' post='5939387']
Fixed, had issues when I posted it thanks to Desu's segment and the vids had to be replaced x-x
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You're welcome, man.[/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1337034777' post='5939411']
I see what you did there.
[img]http://emotibot.net/pix/4884.png[/img]
[color=#0000CD]Not meant to be a reference to Egoraptor. Fanf*ckingtastic isn't something he made up you know. :/[/color]

Once again, Lora is rebuffed. Skank. xD
[color=#0000CD]I just use pink since it's a stereotypical female color that contrasts ll to my blue. Figured somebody would reference her though.[/color]

So Desu is now the meme-momma?
[color=#0000CD]Yes.[/color]
Awesome.
[color=#0000CD]I realize that.[/color]
[/quote]

I think we should all point out that Desu totally missed the most important meme of all:

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/1zn9x09.jpg[/img]

Also, if enough people ask for it, I may as well give the dude's username.

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1337046084' post='5939536']
I think we should all point out that Desu totally missed the most important meme of all:

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/1zn9x09.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Who's that again? Kidding...mostly but I've already explained this to you. I really don't know the guy so why would I include that especially when the first time I ever saw it was the first time you mentioned it to me and my list was already figured out? I mean, if you actually wanted to convince me you should have mentioned it when I first talked about doing this...a month ago was it...? Not a...was it a few days or just a few hours after I told you guys the list. Or was it when I had really started it? Like in half of my segment I don't really recall.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1337051236' post='5939627']
[color=#0000CD]Who's that again? Kidding...mostly but I've already explained this to you. I really don't know the guy so why would I include that especially when the first time I ever saw it was the first time you mentioned it to me and my list was already figured out? I mean, if you actually wanted to convince me you should have mentioned it when I first talked about doing this...a month ago was it...? Not a...was it a few days or just a few hours after I told you guys the list. Or was it when I had really started it? Like in half of my segment I don't really recall.[/color]
[/quote]Fine, but you should at least make an ammendment for "ALL HAIL MECHA TYRANITAR!"

[img]http://static.diary.ru/userdir/7/7/8/8/77885/74489135.png[/img]

EDIT: Nevermind, I misunderstood.

Fusion, which riddle did you get right?

Anime one.

2u9likg.jpg

I probably exagerated a bit when I said the member was very popular. He was sort of well-known and came back, but isn't that active from what I see. But still Yugioh-related name and quite well-known. ^_^

Also this is really a good job on the episode, looking forward to next week.^^

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1337264926' post='5941094']
Getting everyone on YCM that has a PS3 to harass this guy would be laughable. DO IT.
[/quote]

That and challenge him to a game of Awesomenauts.

Archived