TOUHOUMON 1.8x ENHANCED NUZLOCKE
What is a Nuzlocke Challenge?
- The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of rules intended to create a higher level of difficulty while playing the Pokémon games. Many challengers feel that the rules also serve the purpose of encouraging the use of Pokémon the player would not normally choose, and promoting closer bonds with the player's Pokémon. The rules are not an in-game function, but are self-imposed on the part of the player, and thus subject to variation.
- When a Pokemon faints, I must release it. Exceptions may occur if a general consensus in this thread indicates BS on part of a Pokemon's death.
- I can only catch the first Pokemon I see in an area, with the exception being the first time I go through Route 1 without Pokeballs in the beginning of the game.
- I must nickname each and every one of my Pokemon, as to form emotional bonds with them. Like a Cirno, perhaps; if I ever get one, I'll name her Baka.
- If all Pokemon I have faint, then it is game over.
The typing chart list for this game is as follows
Anyways, concerning information on "Chapters". Big decisions in the game will be made by viewers and viewers only; the first one will be my starter Pokemon. Current chapters will not be contained in spoilers, while older ones will be.
Chapter 1 - Beginnings of a Grand Adventure.
Chapter 2: A bunch of firsts, eh?
Here we go! One Alice coming right at me. She won by a landslide (though not here, but the other place; tallied up votes from both forums and selected). I bet she'll be amazing. But what of a name?
So now I try to wander out of the lab, and the obligatory first rival battle starts. Sweet stuff.
A few seconds later...
Like. A. Boss.
Anyways, my Touhoumon's Ability allows it to have none of its stats lowered! Pretty useful, if you ask me. Bet the look on Kokonoe's Face when she used Growl was like... priceless.
So now it's out into the into the open world! A little nine year-old girl, alone in her journey pitting bloodthirsty lolis against each other, collecting badges and stopping criminals.
It just brings a tear to my eye to leave this small town.
My excursions into the big wide world are cut short, though! I encounter none other than the magical...
...Nazrin. Use Pound, you bloodthirsty animal, and kill that mouse dead!
With the Nazrin dead, we leave its corpse behind in search of the path to Viridian city. Several battles later, with Blondey reaching Level 7 as well, we reach our first destination;
Viridian City. Now we're talkin'. I walk around, see the sights, heal up at the Pokemon Center, get told off by a pedophile without his coffee, and before you know it I end up in the convenience store.
...and a guy calls me over, to do him a 'favor'.
Why yes, don't you ask that to every stranger who walks in?
Of course I can. Lazy ass.
So I make my way back to a very proud Professor Oak.
He starts rambling on about his past and stuff, and then hands us a iDOLLDX.
It literally provides NO information. Aww...
Well, back to my adventure. The old fart handed me some Easy Orbs, so I should be able to catch something.
Who do I encounter?
Thank GOD it isn't Nazrin.
Some vicious scenes later, we have a Touhoumon quite low on health. TIME FOR POACHING!
GOTCHA! Caught the little bastard on the first throw.
But what do I name her? Moreso, who the hell is Tokiko, anyways?
"...Tokiko was beaten and robbed by Reimu." -Touhou Wiki.
Well, might as well name her Victim, then!
She has a calm nature, and her stats make it seem like she's a wall. Victim can take a few punches.
So, I begin grinding for the trek through Viridian, with Victim ending up at Level 8, and Blondey Level 10.
With high hopes for the future I set off, eager to get towards Viridian, and after that, I'll face my first real challenge...
What will happen next in our glorious adventure? Tune in to find out!