Banjo

I forget, is it October or February...?

• Succulent Delicacy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,083 posts
  • Married to:Caeda

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm... not 100% clear on End Phase timing, but I think it can dodge Veiler. Would someone like to tell me?

2008-09-29-Aleternate%20Universe.jpg
Moosic n' stuf

LoveShackTCG

LoveShackTCG

VIP Member

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,929 posts
Wouldn't it work the same way as Zenmaines? I'm not really sure, just the wording seems to be somewhat similar.

I have 0 Magical experience, but it looks amazing.

ChaosNeosBanner.png

Banjo

Banjo

• Succulent Delicacy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,083 posts

Wouldn't it work the same way as Zenmaines? I'm not really sure, just the wording seems to be somewhat similar.

I have 0 Magical experience, but it looks amazing.

It's an optional Trigger as opposed to a mandatory trigger. Only trigger needed is that it happened in the turn and that it's the EP, unlike the mandatory Zenmaines, but still unsure. You can wait out Veiler with this, if I'm thinking right.
Moosic n' stuf

Agro

Agro

Yay, blood!

• Night's Watch
  • 21,326 posts
You can search Breaker without searching Exodia. Told ya'll/someone.

Anyway, this is about half of what I was hoping out of this pack.

Also, searches Royal Magical Library.

Posted Image

"Agro your pool party is very kinky~" -Elly Da Booty Hunter
"Agro booty is best booty. Only good booty. Your's and every else's boot sucks." -Daemon

Broke. N

Broke. N

You're in my End Game now!

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,130 posts
Agro, isn't Exodia's Head Lv 3?

tumblr_mi05jpm8EV1qh69rvo1_500.gif

Tick tock, you're fucked

3DS FC: 5472-6439-7816

Steam: Broke. N

Agro

Agro

Yay, blood!

• Night's Watch
  • 21,326 posts

Agro, isn't Exodia's Head Lv 3?

Are YOU going to waste deck space on this card to search just one piece of Exodia?

Posted Image

"Agro your pool party is very kinky~" -Elly Da Booty Hunter
"Agro booty is best booty. Only good booty. Your's and every else's boot sucks." -Daemon

Broke. N

Broke. N

You're in my End Game now!

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,130 posts
I don't play Magicals, but, you never know with some players.

tumblr_mi05jpm8EV1qh69rvo1_500.gif

Tick tock, you're fucked

3DS FC: 5472-6439-7816

Steam: Broke. N

GODKING MACHISMO MAXIMUS!

GODKING MACHISMO MAXIMUS!

Godking, Destroyer, Humanity's Reckoning

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,395 posts
Add Oracle of the Sun or Gagaga Magician.

WhoAreYou?

WhoAreYou?

Nobody likes a party ruiner.

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
*Looks at Temper*
It's Earth
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

so much for thinning the deck. :(

OT: Hi Gagaga, you just became more useful.
Everybody is stupid in one way or another. Don't even lie about it.

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

I've been around longer than even the staff

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts
it's a more powerful darksoul that also happens to be neutered so we can't spam abuse it.. very nicely done.

Banjo

Banjo

• Succulent Delicacy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,083 posts

it's a more powerful darksoul that also happens to be neutered so we can't spam abuse it.. very nicely done.

A more accurate comparison is Card Car D and you're mad if you think something that searches exactly what you want in exchange for a Normal Summon is good design.
Moosic n' stuf

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

I'm... not 100% clear on End Phase timing, but I think it can dodge Veiler. Would someone like to tell me?

The timing is During the End Phase. In similar situations to other Veiler + End Phase effects (such as Lightsworns and Spirits), Effect Veiler will be negating the monster until the opponent chooses to end it during the End Phase.

Unlike Lightsworns and Spirits, Cisty's effect is optional. Since Veiler is mandatory while Cisty is optional, you are not forced to activate Cisty while negated by Veiler. If you have no mandatory effects to activate and you pass priority, then the opponent will be forced to resolve Veiler and end the negation. When that happens, you can then choose to activate Cisty without any issues.
PSN: darkwolf7786
Games to Play: Blazblue: CS (Makoto Nanaya, Iron Tager, Platinum the Trinity), Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Card Sets I've Made [Card Count, Last Updated]: (Please Comment!)
Touhou Project Set [90, 1/7/10]

The Heavens, The Earth, and a million squirrels call to me!!
Posted Image

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

A more accurate comparison is Card Car D and you're mad if you think something that searches exactly what you want in exchange for a Normal Summon is good design.

your assuming I normal summoned this, and outside of the archtype they have signifigant tribal special, and the set has a few of it's own as well. I won't ever have to pay my normal for this.

Banjo

Banjo

• Succulent Delicacy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,083 posts

The timing is During the End Phase. In similar situations to other Veiler + End Phase effects (such as Lightsworns and Spirits), Effect Veiler will be negating the monster until the opponent chooses to end it during the End Phase.

Unlike Lightsworns and Spirits, Cisty's effect is optional. Since Veiler is mandatory while Cisty is optional, you are not forced to activate Cisty while negated by Veiler. If you have no mandatory effects to activate and you pass priority, then the opponent will be forced to resolve Veiler and end the negation. When that happens, you can then choose to activate Cisty without any issues.

Thank you very much.

your assuming I normal summoned this, and outside of the archtype they have signifigant tribal special, and the set has a few of it's own as well. I won't ever have to pay my normal for this.

So you're going to compare a +1 that works like a less restricted but less generic Card Car thing to an Arcehtype-only Sangan/Witch knockoff thing... Simply because Card Car requires a Normal Summon and can't be SSd. 11/10 logic.
Moosic n' stuf

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Thank you very much.

So you're going to compare a +1 that works like a less restricted but less generic Card Car thing to an Arcehtype-only Sangan/Witch knockoff thing... Simply because Card Car requires a Normal Summon and can't be SSd. 11/10 logic.

hence why I sighted darksoul, not card car D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users