This card is stronger than most lvl 12 monsters, is it OP'ed?

Wyvernstorm

Compare this card with other Lvl 12 monsters such as [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Armityle_the_Chaos_Phantom"]Armityle the Chaos Phantom[/url], [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yubel_-_The_Ultimate_Nightmare"]Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare[/url], [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Five-Headed_Dragon"]Five-Headed Dragon[/url], etc.
Can u tell me if there's anything wrong about this card? (the image, the effect, the cosmetics, etc.)

[size=5][u][b]Ruler of The Dragon[/b][/u][/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZRnKp.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b]
[color=#800000]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 5 monsters with "Dragonyx" in its name from your side of the field. Summon of this card cannot be negated by card's effect. Once per turn, you can Banish 1 monster with "Dragonyx" in its name from your side of the field to increase this card's ATK and DEF equal to half the original ATK of the Banished monster. This card cannot be destroyed nor banished by card's effect.[/color]

The effect is good because it's pretty hard summoning this card, and the cost is very pricey, too.
Some of u guys must be experts on this matter, any critic or advice?

"Dragonyx" Archetype
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285018-dragonyx-archetype-true-dragons/page__pid__5963298#entry5963298"]http://forum.yugiohc...98#entry5963298[/url]

Skimming over the archetype you made that this card is reliable on, this is actually difficult to bring out since your archetype has incredibly low Summoning power, and therefore, it would be a feat to get five of them on the field.

However, once this hits the field, it is only stopped by some card effect returning it to the Hand or deck, since there only a few monsters that can just outright kill this (with the exception of Honest, which is limited anyway). Even with the strenuous effort needed to get this on the field, "nearly unbeatable" is not a good thing for anything to have.

[quote name='A Background Character' timestamp='1340962063' post='5963763']
Skimming over the archetype you made that this card is reliable on, this is actually difficult to bring out since your archetype has incredibly low Summoning power, and therefore, it would be a feat to get five of them on the field.

However, once this hits the field, it is only stopped by some card effect returning it to the Hand or deck, since there only a few monsters that can just outright kill this (with the exception of Honest, which is limited anyway). Even with the strenuous effort needed to get this on the field, "nearly unbeatable" is not a good thing for anything to have.
[/quote]

I've already prepared counters for this card, one of them is Snatch Steal, you can actually use Snatch Steal and take good care of this card as yours to control lol..
This card can be destroyed by battle, which mean you can use a Megamorph either to this card or your own card (see the LP) to destroy this card by battle. You can also use Limiter Removal to double all your Machine monsters ATK. You can also boost your monster's ATK by equipping it with a strong equip card such as United We Stand, make an easy combo using Scapegoat to summon 4 tokens (boosting the equipped monster's ATK by 4000+its original ATK).
The easiest way to destroy this card is by taking control this monster by card's effect, then make it as a Tribute, it's easier this way i bet ya.

Still, this is a strong card, and if i'm the one who uses this card, i already have prepared another combo to prevent this card from being destroyed lol. :D

Snatch Steal is rightfully banned. Megamorph is easily beaten by Mystical Space Typhoon and nobody really needs to run it. Not every deck is a Machine-type deck. United We Stand stands a bit of a chance, but in this case, Megamorph is better since Scapegoat is limited.

Having many ways to counter a card does not make it un-broken. Like Snatch Steal: The current format is heavily focused on Spell and Trap destruction, and it would be blasted away quite easily, but it is still broken since you just snatch away an opponent's monster and you probably end up using it before your opponent even gets healed.

[quote name='A Background Character' timestamp='1340967416' post='5963779']
Snatch Steal is rightfully banned. Megamorph is easily beaten by Mystical Space Typhoon and nobody really needs to run it. Not every deck is a Machine-type deck. United We Stand stands a bit of a chance, but in this case, Megamorph is better since Scapegoat is limited.

Having many ways to counter a card does not make it un-broken. Like Snatch Steal: The current format is heavily focused on Spell and Trap destruction, and it would be blasted away quite easily, but it is still broken since you just snatch away an opponent's monster and [color=#ff0000][b]you probably end up using it before your opponent even gets healed.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Any equip spell cards (even U.W.Stand is no exception) can be destroyed by Mystical S.T., Anti-Raigeki, De-Spell, and such. It's pretty funny if u tell me u REALLY need Scapegoat to kill this bast*rd...i mean "Ruler of the Dragon", it took a couple of turns to summon 5 Dragonyx on my side of the field, they're pretty weak u said it urself. What i'm trying to say is..if ur field is empty while my field are full of weak monsters....u need to improve ur deck dude.

Well this is just one matter which is involving U.W.Stand.

Another matter is about what u said that i've bolded in red, u mean "i end up using it to destroy my opponent", is it?

Let's compare this card with another LVL 12 monsters, i'll choose Armityle

Armityle Lvl 12 (Semi-Nomi monster)

You can Special Summon this monster with ANY Special Summon way after you've successfully Special Summoned this card using method ONCE.

This card's ATK is craz*y, 10000, not even Honest can be useful, besides this card can't be destroyed by battle, which mean u have to destroy or banish it by card's effect. There aren't that many cards with Banish effect, even if u do have, this card's controller might have cards to Special Summon this card which is possible after its second summoning, even before that happens, your opponent might probably end up using it before you gets healed, no, even if u are at ur beautiful state (8000 LP), you can be One-Turn-Killed.

I'm sorry, it's not that i'm being thick-headed, it's just that i haven't found any good reasoning from ur argument. But anyway, thanks for leaving comment. :)

Did you just counter my argument by telling me that United We Stand can be destroyed by Anti-Raigeki..?

De-Spell isn't ran, by the way. And relying on a limited card to beat him with United We Stand isn't a good strategy. And why would my field be empty if your side is chock-full of weak monsters? And I'm a bit tired, so huh @ the comment about bolding in red. The only thing that is slightly red is the lore of your card.

As for Armityle, the conditions for this guy are absolutely insane. First, you need Raviel, who only can get on the field by Tributing 3 Fiend-type monsters, Uria, who can only get on the field by sending 3 face-up Trap cards to the Graveyard, and Hamon, who can only get on the field by sending 3 face-up Spells to the Graveyard (these all must be put on the field, by the way). Getting those three out is a more difficult task than getting 5 Dragonyx monsters on the field. And Honest CAN beat him. Plus, he only has 10,000 ATK during your turn, while he's powerless during your opponent's turn. Oh, and he CAN be destroyed by card effects at least.

This so called better than F.G.D card is actually far too slow and far too risky to be used. I skimmed over your Dragonyx set and found that special summoning this card will be a chore. And a massive one at that. In a real match, chances are, you'll get mauled by Inzekderp Hornet and/or that wretched Tour Guide before even 3 Dragonyx are on the field. And if by some Yami-style miracle you managed to get it out, it wont be worth your trouble. This card will be eaten by Compulsory Evacuation Device and many other return to deck/hand cards. Or, the less common "Send to graveyard" cards.

[quote name='A Background Character' timestamp='1340973046' post='5963793']
Did you just counter my argument by telling me that United We Stand can be destroyed by Anti-Raigeki..?

De-Spell isn't ran, by the way. And relying on a limited card to beat him with United We Stand isn't a good strategy. And why would my field be empty if your side is chock-full of weak monsters? And I'm a bit tired, so huh @ the comment about bolding in red. The only thing that is slightly red is the lore of your card.

As for Armityle, the conditions for this guy are absolutely insane. First, you need Raviel, who only can get on the field by Tributing 3 Fiend-type monsters, Uria, who can only get on the field by sending 3 face-up Trap cards to the Graveyard, and Hamon, who can only get on the field by sending 3 face-up Spells to the Graveyard (these all must be put on the field, by the way). Getting those three out is a more difficult task than getting 5 Dragonyx monsters on the field. And Honest CAN beat him. Plus, he only has 10,000 ATK during your turn, while he's powerless during your opponent's turn. Oh, and he CAN be destroyed by card effects at least.
[/quote]

I don't rlly get the point of ur argument's upper part ;p
i'm pretty tired, too

Let's just straight to the point, they're both hard to get summoned, but we don't know which one is harder, u said urself my "Dragonyx" are bunch of weaklings - only dumb player will let them live in harmony on my side of the field, but still, dumb people do exist, let's just call people who let "Ruler of The Dragon" successfully summoned on my side of the field are bunch of dumb people LOLOLOL....

I'm still questionning ur point of this argument, u're telling this bast*rd is OP'ed because it's cannot be killed except by battle. While in Yugi era (there's nothing such as Banish), killing Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon is possible by using some certain Spell cards which can reduce even the big game ATK into 0.

I'll elaborate my argument.
I don't know much about nowadays cards, but u said urself monster with 2400 ATK isn't that much big deal.
This "Ruler of The Dragon" isn't IMMUNE to card's effect (Spells, Traps, or Effect Monsters) except the effect of banish and destroy which target this card.

Ways how to beat it:
1. Destroy the materials is the "easiest" way in your point of view, i can assure that. :D
2. Use it as Tribute:
- You can use Soul Exchange and cards as such (Kaiba uses this often)
- You can use Effect Monster's effect (many Flip Monsters have an effect to take control 1 monster for 1 turn)
- You can use Brain Control, Change of Heart, Mesmeric Control (only lasts for 1 turn)
- etc.
3. Destroy it by battle (the second easiest way):
- Reduce its ATK by Spells or Traps
- Halve its attack by "Shrink" or cards as such (there are many cards with such effect which only lasts for 1 turn)
- Use Megamorph

They're possible and practically easy to be executed, especially if my deck is full of weaklings as one of the consequences (Dragonyx)

If you're still saying "Megamorph/other Spells/Traps can still be Negated by M.S.Typhoon and such, so this bast*rd is almost invincible!" THEN YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY ANY CARDS GAME YOU Freak!! lololol...kidding dude :D
This game isn't only about playing cards, it's also about preparing the deck so it's not too weak when facing the opponent. For example, i always had "Shrink" in my deck when i played it in game (last yugioh game i played is yugioh gx), what i'm trying to say is, if you don't have at least 1 required card to defeat this bast*rd, then that means ur deck is a pile of junk, or it might be urself that is way too weak lolololol...

No hard feeling dude, i like ur style, so u must like my style as well lolololol....

I'm being clear and sound, please at least u make a good reasoning before judging..:)

[quote name='Dread☆プロイセン' timestamp='1340973202' post='5963794']
This so called better than F.G.D card is actually far too slow and far too risky to be used. I skimmed over your Dragonyx set and found that special summoning this card will be a chore. And a massive one at that. In a real match, chances are, you'll get mauled by Inzekderp Hornet and/or that wretched Tour Guide before even 3 Dragonyx are on the field. And if by some Yami-style miracle you managed to get it out, it wont be worth your trouble. This card will be eaten by Compulsory Evacuation Device and many other return to deck/hand cards. Or, the less common "Send to graveyard" cards.
[/quote]

Send to graveyard cards will be useless against this card

Scary...i don't know any of those cards that you mentioned except for the F.G.D.
But i get ur point, especially the last part. (which is high probablity not all players fill their deck with return-to-hand spells/traps/effect monsters.)
But anyway, i'll combo my monster with "Dragonyx - Solice, Guardian of The Dragon", so that no card's effect can target my monster LOLOLOLOL....not even ur so-called Compulsory whatsoever it is.....LOLOLOL...

1. I said the 2400 ATK monster is broken, as in it would and should hit the banlist.
2. Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon was hard to beat in those days since the game lacked all of the effect destruction that it has today. Plus, on the television show, he got the right cards to make the show interesting (and to minimize the amount of times Yugi lost).
3. I know cards like Shrink can be used against it, but Shrink and those cards aren't played. Instead, we play cards like Smashing Ground (which does get rid of this thankfully), Soul Taker (which doesn't), and Torrential Tribute (which does).
4. Keeping your opponent from getting 5 monsters is easy, but in a deck that can manage to Special Summon them a lot, you could possibly get five of them.
5. Soul Exchange is only used in Monarch decks.
6. Flip effects are atrociously slow for this game now. Nobody runs Hane-Hane anymore. Plus, there aren't that many cards that can take control, and you would get him back at the end of that turn, which isn't your turn in the first place, so it's worthless.
7. Brain Control and Change of Heart are banned. Mesmeric Control only stops your opponent from changing the battle position for one turn, so it doesn't help at all.
8. Again, Spells and Traps that deal with ATK/DEF adjusting are not used since the cards that outright get rid of the opposing monster are much better.
9. Mystical Space Typhoon doesn't negate, but it stops Continuous and Equip Spells/Traps.
10. Decks don't need to defeat a 5,000 ATK monster that can't be killed by card effects because there aren't any of those running about. The only thing with that much ATK that is ran is Five-Headed Dragon, which CAN be killed by card effects that target it. It also can be destroyed by MST because most of the time, he is brought out by Future Fusion.
11. Clear and sound? You said Anti-Raigeki destroys United We Stand.

[quote name='Wyvernstorm' timestamp='1340972106' post='5963791']
[b]Any equip spell cards (even U.W.Stand is no exception) can be destroyed by[/b] Mystical S.T.,[b] Anti-Raigeki[/b], De-Spell, and such. It's pretty funny if u tell me u REALLY need Scapegoat to kill this bast*rd...i mean "Ruler of the Dragon", it took a couple of turns to summon 5 Dragonyx on my side of the field, they're pretty weak u said it urself. What i'm trying to say is..if ur field is empty while my field are full of weak monsters....u need to improve ur deck dude. [b]Made my day[/b]

Well this is just one matter which is involving U.W.Stand.

Another matter is about what u said that i've bolded in red, u mean "i end up using it to destroy my opponent", is it?

Let's compare this card with another LVL 12 monsters, i'll choose Armityle

Armityle Lvl 12 (Semi-Nomi monster)

You can Special Summon this monster with ANY Special Summon way after you've successfully Special Summoned this card using method ONCE.

This card's ATK is craz*y, 10000, not even Honest can be useful, besides this card can't be destroyed by battle, which mean u have to destroy or banish it by card's effect. [b]There aren't that many cards with Banish effect (Incorrect they are called chaos cards)[/b], even if u do have, this card's controller might have cards to Special Summon this card which is possible after its second summoning, even before that happens, your opponent might probably end up using it before you gets healed, no, even if u are at ur beautiful state (8000 LP), you can be One-Turn-Killed.

I'm sorry, it's not that i'm being thick-headed, it's just that i haven't found any good reasoning from ur argument. But anyway, thanks for leaving comment. :)
[/quote]

The real problem here is that you obviously come from an older version of the game. You can't say that's not true your cards and comments are blatant tells (You even called the Extra deck a fusion deck lol). Having said that you have no idea what "swarm" means decks now (well for the past 2 yrs maybe) can bring out a lot of creatures really fast and can do a lot of damage. Your Dragonyx archetype stopped being relevant the second the X-Saber and Blackwing archetypes were invented. Having said that the reason why people still may consider your card broken is that here we like to assume you can actually summon something no matter how impractical and arduous it may be. Therefore once your giant beastick gets on the field you will need a bouncer to get rid of it. I personally feel like a Veiler shuts it up pretty quickly and then I can do what I want with it (meaning the D-Prison I have set would suffice)so I don't think its broken I think its...old.

[quote name='A Background Character' timestamp='1340977392' post='5963811']
1. I said the 2400 ATK monster is broken, as in it would and should hit the banlist.
2. Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon was hard to beat in those days since the game lacked all of the effect destruction that it has today. Plus, on the television show, he got the right cards to make the show interesting (and to minimize the amount of times Yugi lost).
3. I know cards like Shrink can be used against it, but Shrink and those cards aren't played. Instead, we play cards like Smashing Ground (which does get rid of this thankfully), Soul Taker (which doesn't), and Torrential Tribute (which does).
4. Keeping your opponent from getting 5 monsters is easy, but in a deck that can manage to Special Summon them a lot, you could possibly get five of them.
5. Soul Exchange is only used in Monarch decks.
6. Flip effects are atrociously slow for this game now. Nobody runs Hane-Hane anymore. Plus, there aren't that many cards that can take control, and you would get him back at the end of that turn, which isn't your turn in the first place, so it's worthless.
7. Brain Control and Change of Heart are banned. Mesmeric Control only stops your opponent from changing the battle position for one turn, so it doesn't help at all.
8. Again, Spells and Traps that deal with ATK/DEF adjusting are not used since the cards that outright get rid of the opposing monster are much better.
9. Mystical Space Typhoon doesn't negate, but it stops Continuous and Equip Spells/Traps.
10. Decks don't need to defeat a 5,000 ATK monster that can't be killed by card effects because there aren't any of those running about. The only thing with that much ATK that is ran is Five-Headed Dragon, which CAN be killed by card effects that target it. It also can be destroyed by MST because most of the time, he is brought out by Future Fusion.
11. Clear and sound? You said Anti-Raigeki destroys United We Stand.
[/quote]

Grrr....too many cards got banned and card's effect changed. I can do nothing bout this and i will argue no more.

2400 ATK got banned??? how??
What is Monarch Deck and non-Monarch Deck anyway???
Sorry, what i meant before is "Raigeki-Break" lololol my bad :P

During yugioh gx era, 5 cards are hard to summon and i can assure u that summoning this card wouldn't be easy.

I'll improve these cards of mine effects, and i'll post it in another Thread

I don't know new rules whatsoever, so i'm leaving for now..it's good to know u anyway, and thanks for ur concern about my cards.

:D

[quote name='Dread☆プロイセン' timestamp='1340977525' post='5963812']
Destroy =/= Send. Nuff said.

Solice will eventually get Dark Hole'd and then ROTD (I had to shorten your card's name) will be SENT to the graveyard. SENT.
[/quote]

Hey u're right, i should have typed "sent" instead of 'destroyed', i just realized the differences :P
I'll edit it later so it won't be affected by Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute :D

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1340978209' post='5963816']
The real problem here is that you obviously come from an older version of the game. You can't say that's not true your cards and comments are blatant tells (You even called the Extra deck a fusion deck lol). Having said that you have no idea what "swarm" means decks now (well for the past 2 yrs maybe) can bring out a lot of creatures really fast and can do a lot of damage. Your Dragonyx archetype stopped being relevant the second the X-Saber and Blackwing archetypes were invented. Having said that the reason why people still may consider your card broken is that here we like to assume you can actually summon something no matter how impractical and arduous it may be. Therefore once your giant beastick gets on the field you will need a bouncer to get rid of it. I personally feel like a Veiler shuts it up pretty quickly and then I can do what I want with it (meaning the D-Prison I have set would suffice)so I don't think its broken I think its...old.
[/quote]

Thanks thanks many thanks man, ur comment is good, i like it... :D

the conclusion is...my card isn't broken, it's just old :P
I'll improve my cards by adapting them with new rules and any changes

JUST YOU WAIT...ALL OF YOU...I'LL BE BACK....JUST LIKE PHARAOH FROM 3000 YRS AGO LOLOLOLOL.....
BUT DON'T LEAVE JUST YET BEFORE CHECKING MY CARD, THE GOD SLAYER LOLOLOLOL.....
here..
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285016-shadow-swordsman-the-god-slayer/"]http://forum.yugiohc...the-god-slayer/[/url]

Anyone thought about future fusion? o_____o Dump 5 dragonyx for five headed dragon then summon this guy. You get future first couple of turns and you can do horrible stuff with guy, then your opponent makes a come back and kills it :P. Anyways, that is all.

[quote name='Kvn523' timestamp='1341450548' post='5967534']
Anyone thought about future fusion? o_____o Dump 5 dragonyx for five headed dragon then summon this guy. You get future first couple of turns and you can do horrible stuff with guy, then your opponent makes a come back and kills it :P. Anyways, that is all.
[/quote]

You do see that the card says it can only be summoned by banishing 5 "dragonyx" monsters from the field right?

Archived