Dragon Magician (Card Pack #2)

EpicBoss99

Interesting set of cards, with some nice Spellcaster/Dragon combinations. There are still a series of major flaws with the cards though. The artwork is a little lacking in my opinion, so I hope you come out with better pics. But aside from that, the biggest issue lies in the overpowered state of Dragon Magician. I really like the concept of incorporating Dragon Magician, since its effect is awesome and its power is great. However, I think you need to make it harder to summon. Foolish Burial or The White Stone of Legend would literally be devastating.

Thus, I have two recommendations:[list=1]
[*]You could add this to the end of Dragon Magician's effect: "Destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect when this card leaves the field." This way, there is an actual weakness to the card, and isn't a complete face-roller.
[*]You could also increase the level of Dragon Magician to atleast 7 or more, and raise its ATK/DEF. This way, its harder to get out on to the field and its effect isn't so easily accessible.
[/list]
Additionally, I feel that the Fusion Monster is a little underpowered. The equip spell cards are really good (so props on that), but the Fusion Monster seems impossible to summon. Maybe adding a Polymerization-esque feature to one of the spells (preferably the Dragon Magician's Staff), so that way, Ultimate Dragon Magician is more feasible.

Aside from that, good job! I really like your first set of cards. And maybe, if you have time, you can check out my cards too!

Nice changes, really balanced out a bit better (although I'd nerf Dragon Magician's ATK by a bit to be on the safe side). But you made a huge mistake with Ultimate Dragon Magician in terms of OCG (although I would suggest correcting the grammar on the other cards as well). Replace the "this card doesn't require Fusion Summon" with something like this:
[indent=1]"This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by banishing the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not need to use "Polymerization")"[/indent]

Archived