1. Choose a type of fightercraft (air, water, space, etc. that flies or approximates flight in its medium and must be pilotable).
A. It can be any type, from straight-out fighter or mobile suit-esque, in design.
2. Create 1-3 Monster Cards based on your craft of choice.
A. If you submit more than 3 cards I will evaluate your efforts based on the first 3.
3. You are allowed to make a custom subtype as long as you include a TCG archetype.
4. Make absolutely sure your card/s reflect the fightercraft it/they is/are representing.
A. If you're making up your own fightercraft, of course I won't be able to tell if it is an accurate representation. I encourage creativity, yet if your craft is based on something please do include at least the source's name.
5. Have fun.
I will be giving each Contestant a score out of 100, divided equally between:
1. Name & Picture: how creative they are, and how well they fit what's being depicted.
2. Balance: Have you avoided over- or underpowering your card/s in both stats and effect.
3. Cognisance: Does the Lore make sense (and I will be going with the Lore below the card where it differs). OCG is not necessary, since I'm not practised enough to mark based on it yet.
4. Accuracy in Reflection: Does your card accurately reflect whatever it is it presents.
I will be accepting Entries and Submissions until 12:00PM EST on August 20. If you are up to the challenge please send me 25 points. As usual I will take 5 points, and the rest will go into the pot to be awarded to the Top 3 winners. I can also give Rep Points to the First Place winner, if he or she asks for them.
So if you feel up to the challenge, hop into your cockpit and launch for a challenging new mission -- and may the Force be with you.
As I said, they don't have to be spacecraft. As long as their primary method of movement is like flight I will count them as 'fightercraft.' Oh, and they should be things that are piloted. Good luck.