If you had children, what would you name them?

Mehmani

I'm determined to name one of my boys (if I ever have one) Cuthbert after that character in Stephen King's [i]The Dark Tower [/i]book series. I love that name. For a girl, probably Mistake or Broken Condom. xD Obviously, I don't know about a girl. Hell, I might just let the mother name the girl(s) and I'll name the boy(s).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could've been named Sean instead of Alexander, but I feel like my personality would be completely different if I was Sean. I definitely act like an Alexander, in my opinion.

Therefore, I want to name my child something intelligent and awesome. Like [s]Fluttershy[/s] or [s]Tyrone[/s] or Alexander.

I like that. Alexander the Great the Third.

[color=#0000CD]I was named after my dad so we both have incredibly normal names but I like it nontheless. My middle name was named after a football player. I still haven't forgiven my dad for that. And since it's funny and somewhat relevant my brother was named after a hot chick on a tv show.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I'd like to name my daughter Michelle. Or maybe Clair. The first has a bit of meaning that I'm not delving into and Clair just sounds nice.[/color]

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1343144107' post='5987607']
Dirk
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]...I think I might steal that idea...[/color]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]I was named Royce, after the former UFC champion, and my non-blood uncle; Royce Gracie. Royce is now a close family friend, simply because my dad followed him around Brazil during Royce's martial arts seminars. My dad managed to impress Royce with his knowledge of Taekwondo, but more importantly; his knowledge of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]My father was a Marine and always had a natural fascination for martial arts, war, and war history. As far as I'm aware his obsession is down to an obsession HIS father had sometime after his father was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome. Because of this my father was in TKD classes before he was 12 and started BJJ a bit later on in life. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]As for what I'd like to name my child, well I'd like to keep the martial artist names in my family strong. I've met Benison Henderson 2 times and he's a stand-up guy. He's an excellent fighter who also has something intellectual to fall back on if he ever get's injured. So I'm thinking Henderson.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1343329532' post='5989510']
I will have a son. His name will be Yugi and I will give him to an old man who owns a card shop and tell him that it's his grandson.
[/quote]
But Yugi lived with his mother, who lived with her father =o

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1343329620' post='5989511']
But Yugi lived with his mother, who lived with her father =o
[/quote]Don't be silly. Yugi didn't have parents! There was only this one lady that appeared twice who's referred to as mom.

Archived