Pandoria [ OOC / Not Started / Momentarily Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

[center][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/PandoriaLogo.png[/IMG][/center]

[spoiler=Plot]In the early days of civilization, man was considered to be the greatest evil known in all existence. Man was corrupted; the defiers of superior beings, and worst of all, they were sinners. Their sinful acts brought upon the creation of the Sins - an ancient race of pure evil beings born from the corruptness that exuded from a person when they commit an act of sin. Because man refused to renounced their ways, each day the Sins grew more and more powerful; to the point of almost rivaling godly beings themselves. Once they felt the hour of reckoning had come, the Sins attacked; their assault ravaged wherever a human could live and they were swift in their devastation of the planet. Some humans armed with powers granted to them by the gods themselves mounted a defense against the Sins but were inevitably overwhelmed. Man was on the brink of total annihilation. Desperate, many humans begged and pleaded with the gods in their time of need only to be refused because of their previous sins. The gods saw the event as punishment for man and as a way to erase the mistake they brought upon the world. Only a handful of gods thought differently however.

Those gods believed that because now man has seen the unspeakable horrors their actions have brought upon themselves, they can be changed and be purified if given the chance. Those same gods also knew that soon the Sins would look to destroy the gods' world and become gods themselves; corroding the universe until it became a dark remnant of what the gods created. And so those gods banded together, and using all of their powers, managed to create a golden "box"; one with the power to imprisoned every single Sin. But in their critically weakened states and the refusal of the other gods to save mankind, the gods turned to a young woman by the name of "Pandora". Though not a warrior or a master tactician, Pandora had something no other human had at that time: a pure heart. Agreeing to help the gods, Pandora sacrificed her own life to activate the box. With the purity of her essence fused with the box, its power was able to absorb and imprison all of the Sins that existed. Pandora's Box saved mankind and the world.

As their dying wish, the gods who created Pandora's Box begged the other gods to spare man and let them learn from their mistakes. The other gods agreed to the single, selfless wish - all but one that is... Since then, mankind rebuilt itself and became a more benevolent force in the world. While there were still some humans who continued to commit sinful acts, their creations were too weak to cause any significant danger to the world. Those Sins could only bring misfortune and, at the very most, kill their creators, before dying themselves. As mankind continued to develop and prosper, the single god who wanted to defy the wish of the dead gods was now hatching his own plan to punish man. Every evening, when the night was darkest and the other gods rested, this god would infiltrate the heavily guarded Temple of Pandora to slowly chip away at the box's power; gradually making Pandora's Box weaker and weaker. Finally, Pandora's Box was weakened enough that it could be destroyed and the evil that lurked within could once again be brought upon mankind. By this time, man had already entered into the modern age and the tale of Pandora's Box had become simply a myth.

With that, the moral teachings of the failed extinction event were now disregarded by many humans and the world is once again being plunged into sinful despair. The gods who have agreed to not punish man now watched with disdain and regret. They knew that they allowed another mistake to happen. However, honoring the wish of their fellow dead gods, the gods who still reign would not attempt to unleash the horrible evil from the box onto the world. Hearing this brought anger to the other god's ears. He believed humans needed to be wiped out in order to maintain all that is pure and fair in the world. Bringing the task of delivering punishment onto humans upon himself, that god attempted to destroy Pandora's Box once and for all. However, in an unforeseen event, Pandora's Box, instead of being destroyed, merely shattered; its pieces being scattered throughout the world below. Although it was unexpected and unfavorable for the god, he still accomplished his goal of unleashing all the Sins contained within the box onto man's world. Fortunately for humans, the Sins, having been imprisoned for so long without the nourishment of sinful acts, had become weak and would not be able to trigger an extinction event for some time.

Now the Sins patiently waited while they gained strength from the increasing sinful acts of man. In their world, the other gods have discovered that Pandora's Box was gone and that the Sins have been unleashed. Though at first they were concern about finding the one responsible for the box's possible destruction, they gradually grew indifferent to the situation. Finally, they came to the conclusion that this was destined to happen and that mankind would now be properly punished. Meanwhile, the Sins in the human world continued to regain lost strength all the while running amok upon the world. To humans, the actions of the Sins could only be seen as being accidents due to the fact that humans have lost the ability to see the Sins. Only a small fraction of the world's population could visually make out a blurred outline of Sins, but even then, they are not able to see the Sins in detail. Only by having their blood react to some kind of catalyst would a human gain the ability to see Sins as well as the ability to destroy them. A century soon passed and now the scattered pieces of Pandora's Box are beginning to resurface in the human world. At the same time, the Sins are nearing the pinnacle of their power and will seek to finish what they've started in ancient times.

However, some of these humans who have the pieces of Pandora's Box have been able to awaken a power from their piece. The power is known as "Verx Gear" and it is a power that allows the user to transform their piece of Pandora's Box into a weapon capable of defeating Sins. A person is only able to utilize one Verx Gear, no matter how many pieces of Pandora's Box they have; however, a Verx Gear is able to become stronger by going through three stages with each stage becoming more powerful than the previous. These stages are: Verx Gear Type II, Verx Gear Type III, and Verx Gear - Omega Forme. Currently, there is has been very few people able to reach Type II and even fewer after that. When someone has reached the Omega Forme of their Verx Gear, they are said to have reach the pinnacle of power and during the time they are in that form, they become completely pure due to Pandora's locked power. Likewise, pieces that are stained with the Sins' influence are said to cause a person reaching Omega Forme to be in a state of absolute impurity.

Within a region of Japan, there is a boarding school for high school students known as Pandoria Academy, a prestigious and absolutely massive school that is said to be one of the best schools in all of Japan. Incredibly however, it doesn't seem to take much in order to get accepted into the school. Completing an application, paying a reasonable fee, and having at least a 2.0 GPA is enough to garner acceptance. Once you are accepted there is also no need to maintain a high GPA either. It is basically a typical high school rolled into a prestigious package. However, unbeknownst to all of the students there, Pandoria Academy harbors many secrets that could potentially plunge the world as everyone knows it into chaos. The secrets and mysteries of Pandoria will soon be unleashed as a new school year begins for a few newly promoted 2nd Year Students. Meanwhile, with the imminent threat of the Sins looming over the world, a peculiar young man has been "transferred" to Pandoria and there is only one thing that he seeks: to find all the pieces of Pandora's Box in order to rebuild it...!

A supernatural tale about saving mankind unravels...! Welcome to Pandoria![/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]If you are applying for this RP then it is expected that you know the rules of YCM's RP section and there is no need in having to remind you of them. Those who are unfamiliar of the rules or are new to RPing in general, I highly recommend you do not participate in this RP. This is an anime/manga-esque RP, so the story will be based on chapters, seasons, arcs, etc. Finally, you must understand that my word is final. If you have read the rules, please enter an 8-digit number containing the numbers "8", "5", and "6" when responding to the "Username" portion of the app.

~The most important rule of all is to have fun!~[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepting Terms]First off, you must know that applying for this RP means that you will have to be active, and I do take activity seriously. Do not, and I repeat, do not apply for this RP if you are not in it for the long run. If for some reason you can't be active during a part of the RP's progression, please inform me of your reason(s) via OOC or PM. If this happens, I am allowed to control your character as I see fit until you return. Those who do apply will have a maximum of one character (and cannot be an antagonist) unless I say so otherwise.

As of now, I am not accepting any more reserves. However, those who are interested can make an app and I will accept the apps that I feel are the most qualified. As for open spots in the future, I am unsure as of now but it is probably likely that there will be spots so if you're interested but couldn't get into the RP in the beginning, be sure to look out for when new spots are open.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Important Info]1) In terms of rating, Pandoria falls in the middle of PG-13 and PG-16 so it should have a medium level of violence and gore as well as a medium level of curse words. As far as sexual content goes, there shouldn't be any extreme depictions of sexual content.

2) In terms of character creation, feel free to be as creative as you can in terms of appearance, personality, bio, etc. When it comes to name, I do not want to see names like Jake, Tim, John, etc. This RP has characters with Japanese names so your character should reflect that. For Verx Gear, I recommend not choosing the same type of powers/appearance/etc. as other people in order to create a sense of individuality, and at the same time, definitely do not make your characters OP'd. As this RP progresses, your character will grow stronger. Overall, have fun crafting your character and do put effort into it or I will definitely not accept. It is also good to note that this RP takes place in modern day Japan.

3) This RP follows a strict story structure and must be followed as so. Irrelevant posts will be warned. The posting style of this RP is turn-based, involving rounds. A round of posting consists of me posting then all other participants will post once, unless some circumstances prevent that from happening. After that round, a new round of posting will begin starting with me posting once more. After I have posted to begin a round, it doesn't matter who posts next as long as we reached the point where everybody posted once for that round. With that being said, those who've RPed with me before should note that this RP won't put that much of an emphasis on lengthy posts and I will definitely use a lot of short posts so I don't mind if you short post when needed. You can have extra posts just for the sake of character development or interaction with other characters to build up relationships. However, this must not conflict with the main story. For example, if the current story is about saving someone and a character suddenly asks another character to go get something to eat, that would be frowned upon.

4) Like my other RPs, this RP will have a central protagonist portrayed by me. Characters portrayed by participants are main protagonists. Be sure to note that I treat everyone the same, including myself, and everyone will get a chance to be in the spotlight. If you need to confirm this, ask [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/34677-desperado-of-finale/]Desperado of Finale[/url] (now known as useD Swordsman) or [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/214202-hotaru987/]Hotaru987[/url] about how I treat participant characters. More references include [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/150623-kyng/]Kyng[/url], [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/375245-qu%CE%B5nn-aisu/]Quεnn Aisu[/url], as well as many others but then the list would be quite long.

5) This RP mostly takes place in Pandoria Academy, an absolutely massive academy that is basically the size of a small city or a large town. This is because at Pandoria, besides the incredibly huge main building that holds all the classrooms, a grand library, multiple restaurants, etc., there are also shops, shopping centers, a park, dorms, and other types of buildings/landmarks within the vicinity. The architecture is heavily influenced by western architecture instead of orient-influenced.

[spoiler=6) Important Terms]1. Pandoria - The name of the RP and also the name of the main setting which is Pandoria Academy which can be called Pandoria for short.

2.Pandoria Academy - The main setting of the RP. During class hours, students of Pandoria must wear their uniforms. Here is the uniform for [url=http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/PandoriaBoy.jpg]boys[/url] and here is the uniform for [url=http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/PandoriaGirl.jpg]girls[/url].

3. Pandora's Box - An ancient, magical artifact that was created by gods, and empowered by a young woman named Pandora, to absorb and imprisoned all of the Sins that existed in ancient times. One god managed to shatter the box and its pieces are now scattered throughout man's world. Each piece of Pandora's Box has the potential to grant a person the abilities to see Sins and to use Verx Gear in order to defeat Sins.

4. Pandora - A young woman in the past who, at the time, was the only human with a pure heart. Because of that, she was chosen by a group of gods to activate Pandora's Box. Agreeing to do so, she sacrificed herself to fuse the essence of purity into the box, empowering it and allowing it to imprison the Sins.

5. Gods - Powerful beings that ruled over the universe. They created humans but soon came to realize that their actions were a mistake and so did nothing to intervene in the destruction of man. Some gods however banded together to create Pandora's Box to help save humanity. After humanity was saved by Pandora's Box, one god still wanted humans to be punished and so attempted to destroy the box only to have it shatter instead.

6. Sins - Entities of pure evil created and empowered by the sinful acts of humans. They appear in all shapes and sizes but almost all of them are dark in color and located somewhere on their bodies is a grey-colored face of their original creator. The Sins' goal is to regain their power in order to destroy humanity before turning towards the gods as their next target.

7. Verx Gear - A power granted by a piece of Pandora's Box. It should be noted that an individual can only have one Verx Gear no matter how many pieces of Pandora's Box they managed to collect. A Verx Gear can come appear as a weapon (e.g. a sword), a non-combat object (e.g. a bracelet), a living thing (e.g. an animal), or even a power dwelling within the user (e.g. the power to create and manipulate an element). Besides the different appearances, Verx Gears also have varying powers. However, all Verx Gears have the potential to achieve three more powerful forms which are: Verx Gear Type II, Verx Gear Type III, and Verx Gear - Omega Forme. These forms change the appearance of a Verx Gear as well as changing a Verx Gear's powers. It should be noted that the change in appearances and powers must still resemble the original Verx Gear in the overall concept.

8. Verx Gear - Omega Forme - It should be noted that when someone reaches this form, they are said to have reach the pinnacle of power and during the time they are in that form, they become completely pure due to Pandora's locked power. Likewise, pieces that are stained with the Sins' influence are said to cause a person reaching Omega Forme to be in a state of absolute impurity.[/spoiler]

[b]If you still have any questions or if I am missing anything, please feel free to contact me both in the OOC and through PM.[/b][/spoiler]

[spoiler=App][i]*Please remove all in parentheses and put N/A for any optional parts you did not fill out in this app; Note that your character does not have a Type II, Type III, or Omega Forme of their Verx Gear so no need to fill those parts out in your app*[/i]

[Optional; Icon of Character Here; Refer to "My App" to see what I mean]
[i]"[Optional; Quote from Character Here; Refer to "My App" to see what I mean]"[/i]

[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
Username:
Name: (Japanese Name plz)
Date of Birth: (No Year)
Blood Type: (No special blood types)
Hobby(s): (Optional; list a couple of things your character likes doing)
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; 3-4 lines minimum; pic also accepted but plz include a short description of any changes, if there are no changes, then just put the pic; pic must be anime)
Personality: (Spoiler plz; 3-4 lines minimum)
Pandora's Box Piece: (How did your character obtain their piece of Pandora's Box? If you want your character to have an elaborate story of how they obtained their piece, plz put use a spoiler)

[b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b]
[spoiler=Verx Gear][b][u]Verx Game Type I[/u][/b]
Name: (Does not need to be Japanese but if it is, please include then name translation in a parenthesis)
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; include a brief description of your activated Verx Gear or a pic of your Verx Gear; if your Verx Gear is the type that lets you control something without the need of an object nor a living companion, put "N/A")
Power(s)/Technique(s): (Spoiler plz; include powers your Verx Gear have as well as techniques that can be performed with those powers)

[b][u]Verx Game Type II[/u][/b]
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; include a brief description of your Type II or a pic; if your Type II is the type that lets you control something without the need of an object nor a living companion, put "N/A")
Power(s)/Technique(s): (Spoiler plz; include powers your Type II have as well as techniques that can be performed with those powers)

[b][u]Verx Game Type III[/u][/b]
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; include a brief description of your Type III or a pic; if your Type III is the type that lets you control something without the need of an object nor a living companion, put "N/A")
Power(s)/Technique(s): (Spoiler plz; include powers your Type III have as well as techniques that can be performed with those powers)

[b][u]Verx Game - Omega Forme[/u][/b]
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; include a brief description of your Omega Forme or a pic; if your Omega Forme is the type that lets you control something without the need of an object nor a living companion, put "N/A")
Power(s)/Technique(s): (Spoiler plz; include powers your Omega Forme have as well as techniques that can be performed with those powers)[/spoiler]
Ability(s): (Optional; spoiler plz; include any other abilities your character possesses)

[b][u]Other Info[/u][/b]
(This is where you put information that does not fit into previous categories; this is entirely optional and you choose not to use it, delete this whole "Other Info" section in your app)

[spoiler=App In Code][code][IMG][/IMG]
[i]""[/i]

Username:
Name:
Date of Birth:
Blood Type:
Hobby(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Pandora's Box Piece:

Name:
Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):

Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):

Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):

Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):[/spoiler]
Ability(s):

[b][u]Other Info[/u][/b][/code][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=My App][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/NoruIcon.png[/IMG]
[i]"I'm here for the pieces of Pandora's Box. That is all."[/i]

Username: 83257610
Name: Noru Komyo (光明•乗る Lit. [i]Komyo Noru[/i])
Date of Birth: ???
Blood Type: N/A
Hobby(s): Collecting the Pieces of Pandora's Box
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/Noru.jpg[/IMG]

Noru stands at a height of 180 cm (5'11") and weighs in at 69 kg (152 lbs). Noru's pale complexion and white, free-flowing hair gives him a rather ghostly appearance which makes sense because Noru is in fact a spirit. However, unlike some people's perception of a spirit or ghost, Noru maintains a fairly decent physique. During school hours, Noru wears the standard boys' uniform with the the jacket unbuttoned and without a tie. During other hours, Noru's attire consists of a green and red, hooded jacket over a white t-shirt, baggy dark-colored trousers, and a pair of white and black sneakers.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Noru is usually a straight-forward person who tends to talk objectively. When something should or needs to be said, Noru, without any hesitation, will speak his mind. Although sometimes he may say things that might irritate others or antagonize himself, Noru has no malicious intent. An exception to his straight-forward and freely-speaking nature, Noru will never say something is hopeless even if it actually is. Consequently, Noru, himself, is quite determined and strong-willed. Other virtuous traits that Noru has include being loyal, dependable, trustworthy, and a protectorate of the weak. A tendency of his, Noru has a habit of surprising or unnerving others by appearing out of the blue and getting right down to brass tacks. Being so quiet, Noru can easily sneak up on others without them noticing. He also has a habit of sometimes disappearing in the middle of a conversation, once he learns what he needs of course. Unusually, at times, Noru will adopt a completely different persona where he is often seen with an unnerving grin and enjoys scaring others with his abilities. If confronted on this, Noru will shrug it off as being not a big deal and that it seems "fun" to do. Because of his strange mannerisms and appearance, other students of Pandoria tend to keep their distance from him which Noru seems indifferent to. His only desire is to collect all of the scattered pieces of Pandora's Box in order to rebuild it.[/spoiler]
Pandora's Box Piece: Over centuries, Noru has been able to gather enough pieces to make a partially full Pandora's Box.

Name: Sol Arm
[spoiler=Appearance:]Sol Arm appears as a large, golden gauntlet on Noru's left arm and hand. Sol Arm consists of a heavy, golden glove with the upper portion being three large golden bands that covers almost the entirety of Noru's forearm. A unique aspect of Sol Arm is that there are missing parts to the golden bands, similar to Noru's partially completed Pandora's Box.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Power(s)/Technique(s):][b]Enhanced Strength[/b]: Sol Arm grants Noru superhuman strength, enabling him to be strong enough to lift small cars or stop a heavy object coming his way. That strength of course comes handy in combat as well as Noru must confront powerful enemies whose abilities are also beyond human capabilities.

[b]Sol Fist[/b]: This technique allows Noru to punch a fast and bright sphere of energy towards an opponent or several opponents. The sphere creates a small to medium explosion on impact and its heat intensity is capable of evaporating small objects or parts of an object. In the aftermath of an explosion, small, almost white-colored flames can be seen on the ground if the attacks impacts with the ground.

[b]Energy Wave[/b]: In this technique, Noru flattens his hand and slashes towards an enemy(s), attacking with a fast-moving wave of intense energy that has the same properties as the Sol Fist technique.

[b]Nova[/b]: A powerful attack in which Noru punches outward towards an enemy(s), sending a massive ball of the same intense energy as his other two techniques except on a far more larger scale.

[b]Sol Arm - Gatling Mode[/b]: This technique transforms Noru's hand into six gatling gun barrels for a limited duration. In this mode, Noru can fire small shots of energy at an enemy(s) in rapid succession or charge up energy in order to fire a large ball of energy similar to Nova.[/spoiler]

Appearance: Not Yet Achieved
Power(s)/Technique(s): Not Yet Achieved

Power(s)/Technique(s): Not Yet Achieved

Power(s)/Technique(s): Not Yet Achieved[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s):][b]Transparency[/b]: Due to him being a spirit, Noru has the ability to go through walls and other obstacles that block his path. This ability also allows him to be invulnerable to attacks from normal objects such as a normal sword, gun, etc. Only attacks from Sins and other Verx Gears can harm Noru.

[b]Immortality[/b]: Another perk to being a spirit is that Noru cannot be killed through normal means. However, Sins and Verx Gears have the capability to potentially "kill" him.

[b]Levitation & Flight[/b]: Being a spirit gives Noru the abilities to levitate, fly, and essentially do things that living beings can't due to the restriction of gravity.

[b]Spirit Sovereignty[/b]: This ability allows Noru to be able to summon and control weak spirits or any other ghostly entities. This can be extremely useful especially in battle as a means of attacking, distracting opponents, and any other creative uses.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Info[/u][/b]
• Noru (乗る) can be translated as "being in harmony with", while Komyo (光明) can mean "hope". So if combined together, Noru's name can mean "being in harmony with hope".
• Noru, despite not having an interest in many things, enjoys watching horror films and playing video games, even though he is awful at doing the latter.
• Noru managed to be accepted into Pandoria Academy with a 2.03 GPA, barely making the cut.
• Noru hates wearing ties because it reminds him of a "noose for execution"; this may be the cause of his death some time ago in the past.
• Noru does not need to eat, drink, sleep, use restrooms, or any other thing that living beings need for survival.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted Apps][spoiler=Kakashi Hatake/Kazuma Taihō][img]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/1994/icn011448.png[/img]
[i]"'A cowboy who knows kung fu'? Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm something like that."[/i]

Username: 85685685
Name: Kazuma Taihō
Date of Birth: August 9
Blood Type: A
Hobby(s): Shaolin Kung Fu, watching American westerns, listening to loud music (not often)
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9611/art5.jpg[/img]

Kazuma is a male standing at 176 cm (5'9") and weighing 63 kg (139 lbs.). He has hazel eyes and dark-brown, almost black, medium-long hair that reaches to the nape of his neck and down around his eyes on the front. His body is of an average size with a lean build and an average peach toned skin color. He often wears his school uniform in an unusual way with no tie and his jacket only half-way buttoned from the bottom allowing you to see the undershirt which is usually dark-grey or red. His casual attire consists of his favorite white-leather jacket covering his sleeveless t-shirt, which is often red bearing a large cartoon-like skull on the back which is covered completely by the jacket, topping off his slightly loose black jeans and dark-grey sneakers with white trim.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Rational, sensitive, and strong willed. Kazuma holds a firm belief in what he believes is right and wrong, though his belief may not be the same as the majority at times. He's also fairly stubborn. When it comes to belief against right-or-wrong, Kazuma will always choose his belief, though "belief" doe not refer to a religious belief. He does believe that there is a God out there somewhere but he doesn't allow this belief to rule over his regular life. His belief stands in himself and the others he loves. Even if he doesn't show it, he would be devastated if he were to lose a member of his close family or a close friend. Kazuma's outlook on the world is quite broad though he never expects much from others. If he were stuck in a situation where his only option was help from others, he'd accept that help but would still consider how he could go about it on his own. This may be because he'd prefer not to endanger others as well as his profound will to protect them. If he found any moment to throw himself in front of the bullet, he would.[/spoiler]
Pandora's Box Piece: A smalls golden shard ironically in the shape of a small bullet. Kazuma always carries it with him, usually in his pocket.

Name: Magna Ardor
[spoiler=Appearance:](Shown above in "Appearance" spoiler.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Power(s)/Technique(s):][b]Amplified Speed[/b]: When Magna Ardor is equipped, Kazuma's physical speed is amplified to near impossible speeds. At his best, he could match a speeding bullet.

[b]Small-arms Burst[/b]: allows for a weak burst of heat to be shot from Magna Ardor. This can knock back mostly anything around the size of the average person and move small obstacles.

[b]Ardor Bullet[/b]: Hot air is sucked into the barrel of Magna Ardor and can be fired. The "bullets" are tightly compressed pockets of hot air that act like a super-heated lead bullet. This can be used several times over with the more hot air absorbed creating more "bullets".

[b]Residuum[/b]: allows for most meltable materials, such as metal or plastic, to be loaded in order to create "surplus" ammo when enough heat to create Ardor Bullets is not available using it's weak internal heat source. It isn't as powerful as Ardor Bullet, but still packs a wallop.[/spoiler]

Appearance: Unknown.
Power(s)/Technique(s): Unknown.

Appearance: Unknown
Power(s)/Technique(s): Unknown.

Appearance: Unknown.
Power(s)/Technique(s):Unknown[/spoiler]
Ability(s): [b]Shaolin Kung Fu[/b]: It seems odd that someone like Kazuma would know any sort of martial arts but he was taught by his grandfather in order to "keep him out of trouble".[/spoiler]
[spoiler=useD Swordsman/Atsushi Nakahara][img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7249/icn.png[/img]
“I may find you boring as hell but…that weapon. It’s absolutely amazing.”

Username: 12345678
Name: Atsushi Nakahara
Date of Birth: June 8th
Blood Type: O
Hobby(s): Weapon maintenance, testing, design, manufacturing and research. He enjoys helping his parents with their job. He’s been known to dabble a bit into electronics and robots having once been a member of the school’s robotics club. Also enjoys video games and reading action manga (anime as well) from time to time.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/508866-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img]
Atsushi has a height of exactly six feet with an approximate weight of 165 lb. Even with the amount of work he does involving weaponry (more accurately put the amount of time he puts into his anything weapon related hobbies) and time he’s just stuck at a desk, table, bench, or computer he’s able to keep in shape by training with a variety of different weapons. Contrary to that every so often he’s been known to not be able to do a good job at maintaining his hygiene and skip showers or just keep his hair messy. While in school he will normally wear his uniform buttoned up all the way. Anyway else and his tie will just end up getting in the way of things. He will wear his jacket completely unbuttoned though when relaxing or doing something that requires a bit more freedom of movement. His casual attire consists of a normal white t-shirt. When he goes out and it’s cold he might wear a blue jacket along with his t-shirt and depending on how cold it’ll either be zipped or unzipped. The jacket has a few holes that have been sloppily patched up and burn marks showing that he also uses it for protection when testing out a few weapons. He’ll usually just wear bland blue jeans as well. Altogether his clothing of choice shows that he doesn’t really care all that much about his personal appearance.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Atsushi tends to have a complete lack of interest and a bit of a lack of knowledge in things that don’t in some way involve weapons or he just doesn’t find practical which in his case would be something that doesn't involve or can't be applied to weapon design and their usage. His lack of interest in things also includes most other people so he has the tendency to avoid others and simply keep to himself even resorting to derogatory words in order to just keep people away from him. His people skills are regarded as just plain being absolutely terrible as he can be incredibly stubborn, pretty quick to anger, and known to use some pretty poor language. He won’t bother with things that may be going on around him but if it were to actually affect him then he may be quick to act.[/spoiler]
Pandora's Box Piece: A very simplistic shard that Atsushi keeps in his pants pocket. It was given to him by his parents so that he could essentially become a test subject for the effects and power of the verx gear. Being the weapon otaku that he is he accepted with no hesitation.

Name: God’s Sheath
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/swarmofbees2.jpg?w=550&h=147[/img]
God’s sheath is based off of a weapon used in China during the Ming Dynasty called the Nest of Bees. Instead of that color and pattern it’s a solid golden color. It also has a strap on it so he can easily carry it around.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Power(s)/Technique(s)]Weapon Generator- It should be noted that right away that God’s Sheath isn’t really just a weapon but one that creates other weapons. The weapons created are typically of fairly low quality and are easily crushed in comparison to that of a normal verx gear but they still have properties of one and are able to damage Sins. It should also be noted that weapons created are already pre existing and no bigger than so he can't Every time God’s Sheath is activated it has an ammo limit of 50 weapons. Guns actually take up two spots for the gun itself and its magazine with ammo. Bows an arrows are have a similar state except with each arrow taking up a spot. Weapons created will disappear when God’s Sheath turns back into being a simple shard.
Unsheath- Atsushi is able to pull out a weapon he wants simply by reaching in God’s Sheath and pulling out the weapon he desired at the moment. He has another technique to take weapons out as well.
Nest of Hornets- He’s able to take aim with God’s Sheath and fire out ten weapons at a single time in the direction God’s Sheath is pointed in. The weapons he fires are typically bladed weapons so that damage can actually be done. Unlike a gun two slots would be taken up for something that would barely harm a fly. Weapons taken out of God’s Sheath this way are actually able to be used again although their durability will be lowered a bit.[/spoiler]

Appearance: N/A
Power(s)/Technique(s): N/A

Power(s)/Technique(s): N/A

Power(s)/Technique(s): N/A[/spoiler]
Ability(s):
Weapon Master- Although he’ll never surpass somebody who has mastered a single weapon he shows great skills with all kinds of different weapons. Even ones he might be picking up for the very first time.
Barehanded Deficiency- Without even a stick in his hand Atsushi can get his ass handed to him fairly quickly. He can fight fine with even something like brass knuckles that’ll really just enhance damage from punches but without anything he’s near useless.

[b][u]Other Info[/u][/b]
-Atsushi’s first name means “industrious” while his surname means “field.” His father, when he named him, was trying to imply that the field was industrious because of a factory that was placed upon it. Most people just tend to think it means something about good crops.
-His favorite manga is Gamaran because of how in depth it gets into pretty much every action taken by the characters in combat with all sorts of different weapons and styles.
-While excelling in most subjects like math, science, drafting, robotics, and engineering he tends to fall back quite a bit in communication arts and languages classes. He also vary a bit in social studies. His problems in those classes are caused from a mix of general lack of interest, sleeping through them, and being just plain poor with them anyway.
-His parents are weapon designers and engineers. They’re the reason he himself loves weapons so much. After discovering the shard and that Atsushi was capable of using it they gave it to him so that proper research could be done on it.
-He was kicked out of the robotics club for being incapable of working along with others and creating a few robots that ended up just being far too dangerous.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hotaru987/Miyu Satomi][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/r2jm1d.jpg[/img]
[i]"I never wished to hurt anyone ….But that’s all I ever do…"[/i]

Username:7[b]68[/b]23[b]5[/b]90

Name: Miyu Satomi

Date of Birth: February 14

Blood Type: O -

Hobby(s): Observing others

[spoiler=Appearance: ] [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/24bnk91.jpg[/img]

Though a lot of people think she dyed her hair, and wear contacts those are her true hair and eye colors. When she was younger she had black hair and eyes, but after the Pandora shard got stuck in her eye her hair changed to white and her eye turned auburn. Along with those two unnatural colors and her black eye patch she attracts quite a bit of attention. Miyu is an average 5’4, and weighs 137lb. When not in school her wardrobe is quite diverse, however, other than the school uniform she does not own any skirts. When in school she is always seen with a whistle around her neck, and is never without a small notebook to write down appointments and other notes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] Miyu is described as cheerful, and extremely helpful. If someone comes to her for help then she will do what she can, and always does it with a smile. She is dedicated to her duties in school, and enjoys them quite as something to expel her energy. Some people even believe Miyu naïve, but that is far from the truth; she’s observant, ever watchful of those around her, and extremely self-conscientious. However, despite all of this people can detect a certain detachment from her, and they feel as if her emotions aren’t genuine due to it never reaching her eyes. It’s because Miyu doesn’t want to get close to anyone, and as a result doesn’t make an effort to create bonds with other people even though she gets along with most.

The reason she doesn’t try for friends is because she is afraid, not of others but of herself. Miyu never knows if/when the seal will weaken, and her power will suddenly leak out. Because of that fear she doesn’t allow herself to have friends in order to protect them. As for her emotions, she’s not emotionless in fact she’s truly a very energetic person. However, due to the Pandora piece merging into her body(going so far as to even change her biological structure of her hair and eye color) she is afraid that if she gets too worked up then it will cause her ability to flare and overpower the seal. Miyu isn’t sure if her theory is true but she doesn’t want to test it out. No matter what she’s feeling she will be smiling as to try and control herself.

While she doesn't often show her anger, there are times when her eye grows cold and she silently glares at the person. As if sizing them up and waiting for there first movement to gauge what she should do next. So it could be safe to say that she has a hidden, darker and colder side to her personality that she doesn’t show but sometimes slip out.[/spoiler]

Pandora's Box Piece: A plain shard that is lodged into her right eye

Name: Eye of Horus

Appearance: Extremely simple; Miyu’s left eye has no pupil and instead is a large iris that glows purple. Inside of the iris is a[url="http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/box_005/post_15/696612_16341779_lz.jpg"] seal.[/url] That seal is also on the inside of the eye patch. This seal is it's most basic form.

Power(s)/Technique(s): The power of this version is nothing but pure destruction. Once she takes the eye patch on power starts building up behind her eye. The seal is then projected about an inch from her eye, and then a large beam of energy shoots out continuously until she covers her eye back up with her eye patch. If she uses it too much then her eye might start bleeding but the pain isn’t much. Since she doesn’t have any control over her power, if she removes her eye patch for too long then she can pass out from exhaustion.

Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):

Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):

Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):
Ability(s):[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Info[/u][/b]
-Miyu’s favorite food is Onigiri with hot sauce mixed in, which turns it red
- Miyu is student body president, her class representative, and team captain for track and swim.
- Uses correct honorific when addressing someone.
- She has a number of Domestic abilities(ie: Cooking, sewing, cleaning, etc…)
- Miyu can sleep anywhere and at any time
- Cannot swim
- Lives with her father; Kyotsuke Satomi[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Characters][b][u]Protagonists[/u][/b]
Noru Komyo
Miyu Satomi
Atsushi Nakahara
Kazuma Taihō

[b][u]Antagonists[/u][/b]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Major Battles][b][u]Noru[/u][/b]

[b][u]Miyu[/u][/b]

[b][u]Atsushi[/u][/b]

[b][u]Kazuma[/u][/b]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b][/spoiler]

[center][i]*Note: Season 1 Spoiler will be placed on my 2nd OOC Post*[/i][/center]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1344486654' post='6001701']
[color=#0000CD]Yo, I'm up for this. I can reserve right? I know your track record isn't the best but you always make f*cking amazing RPs that are awesome for as long as they last and because of all the feels that Hotaru said.[/color]
[/quote]
I want to reserve too! Hey! Over here, man! I [i]need[/i] this gig!

Desu, of course you can reserve, was there ever any doubt? If anyone, you and Hotaru would undoubtedly get reserves no questions asked ^_^

Kaka, reserved, I hope you'll be able to stay in this one bro lol

Sh*t, one more spot left, I may have to make an extra spot just for Hotaru

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1344487096' post='6001711']
Desu, of course you can reserve, was there ever any doubt? If anyone, you and Hotaru would undoubtedly get reserves no questions asked ^_^
[color=#0000CD]Well duh. It's Hotaru after all.[/color]

Kaka, reserved, I hope you'll be able to stay in this one bro lol
[color=#0000CD]He wanted to be in an RP with me so if he's not active Il'l kick his ass.[/color]

Sh*t, one more spot left, I may have to make an extra spot just for Hotaru
[/quote]
[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1344487641' post='6001719']
What the- Get out of here Dusk D:<

lol jk but, I now need to make a spot for Hotaru.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]The jk ruined this post for me...[/color]

Actually out of spots now, but if you want Raine, you can post an app anyways and I'll pick the apps I think it's best. So at least then you have a chance to be in the RP but I cannot just hand you a reserve now.

Desu, Dusk's a buddy so play nice for me pwease? ;3

[color=#000066][b]Poor Dharc. He's watching. D:[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]BUT NOW. WE COMPETE. Well, more of just me, and any other people excluding Hotaru and the others above, that want to join. Also, y u no move Odiad along? D:[/b][/color]

Hotaru :,D Reserved!

*Sigh* Alright, please don't think any less of me here but I'm afraid that, Dusk and Dharc, you two will have to stay out of this one. I could only justify this because we have another ongoing RP and I will not abandon that one so don't worry. I apologize for the inconvenience :[

As for Kaka and Raine, you two will have to compete against each other for the final spot. If I have to kick two people out, I will not be accepting an extra person. So good luck.

[color=#000066][b]*grinds teeth* So many freaking nerves in the body. Some can get on every last d*mn one. >_> *looks at Desu and Cherry*[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]Okay Blu. Hope that once these 2 get finished - hopefully they do get finished - that I can join your next infamous one. I had such a good idea for this character. ;_;[/b][/color]

Archived