• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Karkuk

Karkuk

Former Moderator, still a twat.

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
I must say I have always preferred formats without Heavy. With One Day of Peace gone, I suppose granting greater overextension balances the market a bit. I like that. The lack of Hornet being hit is the worst possible thing about this list. I don't even mind Avarice at two too much.

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Ancient YCMer

• Moderators
  • 18,845 posts
I still find it hard to beleive that this is the real list since that normally comes out after the 16th. It has happened on the 14th, but even that is a few days away and is rare. So, until then I'm calling bs and this isn't the real thing.

TBQH, I don't get why people think the list would come out this early since a simple look at the history tells when you should expect it. Meh, some people just can't wait I guess.

Also, I'm changing the title since saying "Official Sep List - Confirmed" is misleading as hell. When this is actually confirmed add that in, till then, no.

Edited by Flame Dragon, 12 August 2012 - 12:10 AM.

sept_p10_02_4jkg1.jpgvqhz4l.jpg
70px-RTR_Rakdos.jpg75px-RTR_Golgari.jpg70px-RTR_Selesnya.jpg70px-RTR_Azorius.jpg70px-RTR_Izzet.jpg70px-RTR_Simic.jpg70px-RTR_Gruul.jpg70px-RTR_Boros.jpg70px-RTR_Orzhov.jpg70px-RTR_Dimir.jpg

Nw_Easter_Event9.png

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

I've been around longer than even the staff

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
out of all the choices. I like this one the most

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users