Solemn Jadgment

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120616114245/yugioh/images/thumb/9/91/SolemnJudgment-BP01-EN-R-1E.png/300px-SolemnJudgment-BP01-EN-R-1E.png[/img][/center]

[center]Yeah... Banlist season. Let's discuss for a change cards that seem to be OK in their current list position, and the changes in decks if the position was different.[/center]

I seem to have missed something. Either speaking in a semi-Gooby/Nolan style is a big thing on this forum which I dare say would be the greatest of luck given my username or there is a joke here for which I am too late. Either way the card is best used when a given player is in command of the game. In this situation the player can thwart their opponents moves and not have too worry about the large chunk of life points they would thusly find themselves without.

[quote name='Le Nolan' timestamp='1344749873' post='6004784']
I seem to have missed something. Either speaking in a semi-Gooby/Nolan style is a big thing on this forum which I dare say would be the greatest of luck given my username or there is a joke here for which I am too late.
[/quote]
That makes no sense whatsoever.
[quote name='Le Nolan' timestamp='1344749873' post='6004784']
Either way the card is best used when a given player is in command of the game. In this situation the player can thwart their opponents moves and not have too worry about the large chunk of life points they would thusly find themselves without.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x199/kitty_at_photobucket/captain.jpg[/IMG]

SERIOUSLY.

I was sorta shocked when, a while back, I was playing World Championship 2008 and saw that this card was @3. We've surely come a long way.

And before anyone asks: No, I do not have any other WC Game after '08, and yes, it is the only WC game I own. Now be quiet before I slap you.

OT: As stated, it's a staple. Most likely to stay @1 for a long time, since we also have Warning @2.

[quote name='Le Nolan' timestamp='1344810954' post='6005572']
Of we are going to exclude individual decks in naming cards staples, we are destined I hve quite a tough task ahead of us.
[/quote]

While I admire your attempts at perfect English, sir, you make quite a few spelling errors.

Either way, it's a staple.

Archived